16 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Yess, better quality video of Jing Yu and A-Mei in Utopia world tour! 

Singing Opening song of Addicted: By The Sea.

why did they stop the recording there, though? I mean that song he sang the last was so good (I know he coughed in the middle, but still)

I thought this song is called I Only Care About You? No?

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Tin Le said:

No one knows what the future holds. Just dive in and enjoy this very moment:wub:

You guys shouldn't do this if you're really their fan.

On many occasions, XWZ and HJY related projects' content got leaked before the official release (uno's photoshoot, HJY's reality show, Run for time, happy camp,...), that only gives them a bad name in the business. 

• Like 11

ZZ 'IG and weibo account were updated.

He smiled a lot today, though a hard day. Love ya, cutie pie!

Me - Fangirling hard: * Screaming* Who took that pic for You, baobei? Who updated IG for you or you did it by yourself? :w00t: 

Zhouzhou: YOU GUESS! :rolleyes:

Me: *squeezing my handkerchief* You cruel ! How many times have you let me lost in my delulu land?? :bawling:

___

Thank you @ximichem and @skeletonworks I count on you for my best Sunday ever .

Thank you @liesl about your voicing about HC leak. though I 've seen it, i must confess, but something stopped me to share it, or download it. seems not legit to me. And I totally agreed with your concern. :cookie: for your thougthfulness.

I am vvaiting for honey bathing tomorrow. See my boys smiling on sunny Sunday.. YEAH! Thank you, Thailand!

Spoiler

Realistic me saying: FMT is a raising fund activity, after all. I hope this FM would be succeed, help our boys enhance their fandoms, and creat more chance (finance - wat I want to talk about) for our boys and S2, and SJD'comapnies (yes, not only in showbiz, most of the time, real money is still weighter and more power than a virtual like or vote). However, finding a balance between succeed, well-known..   and getting - unwanted attention is an important mission they must do for evry move in the future. Pros and Cons.. ( I hate this, headache alert for all of uncertainty things, but you have no choice if you want to go far, and firmly ) Stepping on thin glass.

• Like 17

I have to go to sleep, at least get a nap, before work tonight. 

As much as I hate the fancams being leaked - wonderful analysis material! (I've been missing deep analysis lately :()

May tomorrow bring us heaps and loads of new analysis!  (Just remember - it's the hard to see, hidden moments we love the most. The plain in sight is good, but digging out the subtle, hard to see things really is more fun :w00t:)

:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 18

33 minutes ago, Tin Le said:

A 40 min Happy Camp fan cam is posted. Enjoy it to your fullest while waiting for the FM and an official version :glasses:

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av4386705/

I feel somehow bad enjoying this knowing that this fancam could cause trouble.

BUT OMFG!!!!!! I'M FANGIRLING SO BAD RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! OMG! OMG!! ZHOUZHOU!!! JY!!! FLIRTING!!! THEIR REACTION!!! I'M DEAD!!!

7 minutes ago, elppa said:

Me - Fangirling hard: * Screaming* Who took that pic for You, baobei? Who updated IG for you or you did by yourself?

Oooh look at the pic... Zhouzhou still held HIS PHONE on his hand!! So someone must have taken that pic for him. :phew:

• Like 9

27 minutes ago, liesl said:

I don't know whether to feel worried or overjoyed seeing this. Of course I'm happy seeing the fancam but... what if they censored YuZhou next week in the official broadcast because of it? :(

Why can't the fans release it next week after the broadcast?

Sadly, next week's Happy Camp isn't the YZ one either (there's a preview of next week's episode at the end of today's episode here, the last couple minutes)

ZZ and JY also aren't on the guest list for RFT2's first episode... Hm.

• Like 11

1 minute ago, liesl said:

I feel somehow bad enjoying this knowing that this fancam could cause trouble.

BUT OMFG!!!!!! I'M FANGIRLING SO BAD RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! OMG! OMG!! ZHOUZHOU!!! JY!!! FLIRTING!!! THEIR REACTION!!! I'M DEAD!!!

I get your feeling. If I am the person making that fan cam, I won't share the fan cam. because I know there are rules out there. But if it was leaked I will enjoy it to my fullest because I have no control on the leaked video.

• Like 7

The last chapter for volume one of The Story of Meng Qi Qi has been posted!

Read The end of high school here:  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1098227/21

YQ

Spoiler

BLY and GH returned to class after eloping for more than three months after GWT found out about their relationship.

“Huh…… Didn’t you emigrate already?” YQ looked at BLY with a surprised expression.

The corners of BLY’s lips twitched, “Emigrate? Who told you that I’ve emigrated?”

“YM.”

“You actually believed his words?”

“Then where did you go during this period of time?” YQ asked.

It wasn’t convenient for BLY to say so he could only divert the conversation.

“Right, I heard that you went to audition for the Beijing Film Academy, how did it go?”

“I passed.” YQ mentioned casually, “I’m waiting for the cultural course examination now.”

BLY’s face lighted up, “Good on you, I heard that Beijing Film Academy is more difficult to get into than Qing Hua University, how did you managed to do that? Didn’t they say that you need connections or that you need to spend lots of money?”

“I was also puzzled, I only went there to try my luck; I honestly never thought I would get admitted. In the end, a teacher took a liking to me at the first audition and contacted me afterwards, giving me guidance for free. I didn’t even went to look when he results for the second audition was released, it was the teacher who had called to inform me that I’ve passed, I still didn’t believe it then. I only started to prepare seriously for the third audition but didn’t harbour much hope, in the end I passed it just like this; I’m pretty surprised to be honest.”

Seeing YQ’s radiant appearance, BLY was really happy for him.

“Remember to sign an autograph for me during graduation; I could sell it for some money in case you become popular in the future.”

YQ laughed cheerfully, “You don’t have to do you; we have to continue to keep in contact, even if I were to become famous I wouldn’t put on airs and look down on you commoners.” After finishing his sentence, YQ took out a piece of tissue to wipe his nose.

BLY looked at YQ with a worrisome expression, “I’m worried your mucus would drip down when you’re on stage even before a song has even finish playing.”

“Can you stop using this to bully me?”

BLY just smiled and said nothing.

YQ suddenly remembered something and grabbed BLY’s hand, looking urgent.

“Yinzi, you have to help me, the culture course is very threatening for me! How unjust it would be if I were to pass the audition but failed because of the cultural course examination! Making use of the time left before College Entrance Examination, please tutor me.”

“OK.” BLY agreed readily.

YQ’s words of thanks haven’t even been uttered out of his mouth when he suddenly felt a hot and sharp pain on his hand. Someone had pluck off a screw from the desk and threw it straight at their tightly held hands, it was ruthless and accurate; the back of YQ’s hand was pricked leaving behind a small red hole.

BLY’s disturbingly cold gaze shot towards the back.

YQ initiated the conversation this time, “Right, GH, I want to thank you for something! I went to the audition a few days after I have gotten beaten and my face was black and blue with bruises. In the end the audition teacher said that I had a beauty of imperfection, it made me stood out amoung the many candidates and left behind a very strong impression on the judges.”

The corners of GH’s lips twitched, “Then let me give you two punches; who knows, you could start acting by tomorrow.”

YM

Spoiler

Three days before the College Entrance Exams, the school gave them a study break.

BLY made use of the two days to go home, which was also considered as giving a reassurance to his family before the College Entrance Exams. Coincidentally, he met YM at the school gates and both of them could go back home together.

“Right, I haven’t asked what course did you apply for.”

“Don’t talk about it.” YM’s face sunk, “I’m almost dying with worries over this matter.”

BLY took a look at YM, “What the matter? You’ve set your goals too high?”

“My dad had to force me to apply for military school, saying that the family has never had a soldier, he was also counting on me to bring honour to our family line. Moreover he said that the benefits of a soldier are good, positions will be allocated right after graduation; I couldn’t defeat him, hence I gritted my teeth and applied, the application for this course opens early.”

BLY snorted with laughter, “What was your father thinking?”

“How would I know; he’s always changing his thoughts.” YM sighed, “What do I do if I had really gotten enrolled? I’m on tenterhooks everyday now.”

“You really don’t have to!” BLY patted the back of YM’s head, “Relax, you definitely won’t pass the military examination.”

The two walked in silence for a while before YM asked, “Yinzi, where did you go during the past period of time?”

BLY was at a loss of words.

“Yinzi, have you disregarded me as your brother already?” YM probed.

BLY’s breathing stopped and he gripped YM’s shoulders, giving it a squeeze.

“To be honest, after so many years, you are my one and only true friend. To say that we are brothers isn’t close enough for I’ve always treated you as my kin. However you know, some words can’t be said even if one’s relationship is very close, because I care about you so I am afraid of hurting you.”

“It doesn’t matter if you don’t regard us as brothers.” YM laughed cheerfully while patting BLY’s shoulders, “It isn’t too bad if we can be good sisters.”

BLY, “……not mentioning other things, if you apply for the female military examination, you may be able to pass.”

YM leaped onto BLY’s back and hit him repeatedly.

The two parted ways at the alley, YM turned in first, BLY walked a few more steps before turning in. With an alley separating them, BLY suddenly heard YM shouting from the other side.

“Yinzi, you are my idol, you are the benchmark in my life; I will support you no matter what you do!”

The corners of BLY’s eyes became moist.

The farewell banquet

Spoiler

The day after the College Entrance Exams had ended, the students organised a teacher appreciation banquet themselves.

The banquet was equivalent to a farewell party, other than preparing gifts for the teachers, the students also prepared presents for those whom they had a close relationship with. YQ was again the most popular person for receiving gifts, every time a girl went forth to give him a present, the other guys would punish him by making him drink one. Hence YQ had already drunk too much halfway into the banquet.

BLY sat beside YQ, making use of the opportunity when GH went to the washroom; he took out something from his bag to give to YQ.

“I’ve pondered for a while and there’s nothing to give you, so I searched for some medicine, it’s a secret cure for treating rhinitis, I got it from a TCM (traditional Chinese medicine) practitioner, there’s a total of three courses, a full refund will be given if it doesn’t work.”

The words somehow made YQ teared up; his eyes became red after hearing the words.

“Yinzi, actually I……”

BLY interrupted him, “It’s alright, you don’t have to say, I understand.”

After finishing his sentence, BLY gave YQ a big friendly hug.

“Yinzi, I had prepared a present for you actually, I’m embarrassed to take it out in front of so many people, so I left it with the hotel’s reception. If you decide to accept it, wait till the end of the banquet to collect it yourself, if you don’t want it then leave it there since it isn’t something expensive.”

BLY gave two hard punches to YQ’s back.

“I’ve wanted to tell you this actually, you are the most handsome person I’ve met from young till now.”

GH was just coming back from the washroom; he almost fell forward upon hearing this sentence.

GH received a call from Sun security guard, he sounded very urgent and hence GH left before the banquet had ended. The group of students partied till nine plus before going home. BLY walked to the reception alone and received a big package from the receptionist.

BLY’s eyes turned red after he had opened the package; YQ had given him a blanket.

• Like 21

So many things to update after waking up. I'M RICHARD SIMMONS HAPPY. BAHAHAHAHAHA. I'll catch up this thread later. ha ha haaaaaaaaa /dead/

*saving vid and pic like insane*

Edit: 70+ notif? Guys, what are you doing? Drown me with likes and quotes and tags? XD

• Like 14

23 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Someone please download it and upload it somewhere else! Or just keep the download until next week. If we don't have HC at that time, open the treasure trove!

**my internet lags! lags! lags!**

Download done!

• Like 7

HC fancam, I'm so happy to see more YuZhou. :wub: (Not so happy about the leaks though, until we don't have any news if the episode will air or not, fans shouldn't do this...)

Seeing how Johnny is so careful while wrestling with ZhouZhou, and their constant teasing and looking at each others, guys, you're so obvious. :D 

Johnny singing YuZhou's anthem song ''Only care about you'' x____x dfnjdnfgdsgdgjnd +faint+

Johnny singing wasn't bad today, I think he has really soothing voice that warms (my) heart. :) Knowing all these stuff about that A-Mei singer made me happy. :D

Love this fandom, the info that ZhouZhou smelled like peach because he's on heat lol XD (Where are you alpha!Johnny? B) )

@guhai omg you should write a full sex scenechapter about YuZhou omegaverse. :astonished:

Thanks for the HD video @kakelet :D  

Can't wait for tomorrow, ready to fangirl hard. B)

• Like 18

Just now, tomomoshi said:

Download done!

Save it please! Guard it with all power! That might be our last source for YZ sweet after FM, before we have FM at Korea, Taiwan and Vietnam! (Hoping so hard for those FMs, guys...)

@tomomoshi Maybe you can upload it sometime in the future ^_^ 

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, kakelet said:

Sadly, next week's Happy Camp isn't the YZ one either (there's a preview of next week's episode at the end of today's episode here, the last couple minutes)

ZZ and JY also aren't on the guest list for RFT2's first episode... Hm.

This is scary God No! :cold_sweat:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, fingersandpaws said:

The last chapter for volume one of The Story of Meng Qi Qi has been posted!

Read The end of high school here:  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1098227/21

YQ

Reveal hidden contents

BLY and GH returned to class after eloping for more than three months after GWT found out about their relationship.

“Huh…… Didn’t you emigrate already?” YQ looked at BLY with a surprised expression.

The corners of BLY’s lips twitched, “Emigrate? Who told you that I’ve emigrated?”

“YM.”

“You actually believed his words?”

“Then where did you go during this period of time?” YQ asked.

It wasn’t convenient for BLY to say so he could only divert the conversation.

“Right, I heard that you went to audition for the Beijing Film Academy, how did it go?”

“I passed.” YQ mentioned casually, “I’m waiting for the cultural course examination now.”

BLY’s face lighted up, “Good on you, I heard that Beijing Film Academy is more difficult to get into than Qing Hua University, how did you managed to do that? Didn’t they say that you need connections or that you need to spend lots of money?”

“I was also puzzled, I only went there to try my luck; I honestly never thought I would get admitted. In the end, a teacher took a liking to me at the first audition and contacted me afterwards, giving me guidance for free. I didn’t even went to look when he results for the second audition was released, it was the teacher who had called to inform me that I’ve passed, I still didn’t believe it then. I only started to prepare seriously for the third audition but didn’t harbour much hope, in the end I passed it just like this; I’m pretty surprised to be honest.”

Seeing YQ’s radiant appearance, BLY was really happy for him.

“Remember to sign an autograph for me during graduation; I could sell it for some money in case you become popular in the future.”

YQ laughed cheerfully, “You don’t have to do you; we have to continue to keep in contact, even if I were to become famous I wouldn’t put on airs and look down on you commoners.” After finishing his sentence, YQ took out a piece of tissue to wipe his nose.

BLY looked at YQ with a worrisome expression, “I’m worried your mucus would drip down when you’re on stage even before a song has even finish playing.”

“Can you stop using this to bully me?”

BLY just smiled and said nothing.

YQ suddenly remembered something and grabbed BLY’s hand, looking urgent.

“Yinzi, you have to help me, the culture course is very threatening for me! How unjust it would be if I were to pass the audition but failed because of the cultural course examination! Making use of the time left before College Entrance Examination, please tutor me.”

“OK.” BLY agreed readily.

YQ’s words of thanks haven’t even been uttered out of his mouth when he suddenly felt a hot and sharp pain on his hand. Someone had pluck off a screw from the desk and threw it straight at their tightly held hands, it was ruthless and accurate; the back of YQ’s hand was pricked leaving behind a small red hole.

BLY’s disturbingly cold gaze shot towards the back.

YQ initiated the conversation this time, “Right, GH, I want to thank you for something! I went to the audition a few days after I have gotten beaten and my face was black and blue with bruises. In the end the audition teacher said that I had a beauty of imperfection, it made me stood out amoung the many candidates and left behind a very strong impression on the judges.”

The corners of GH’s lips twitched, “Then let me give you two punches; who knows, you could start acting by tomorrow.”

YM

Reveal hidden contents

Three days before the College Entrance Exams, the school gave them a study break.

BLY made use of the two days to go home, which was also considered as giving a reassurance to his family before the College Entrance Exams. Coincidentally, he met YM at the school gates and both of them could go back home together.

“Right, I haven’t asked what course did you apply for.”

“Don’t talk about it.” YM’s face sunk, “I’m almost dying with worries over this matter.”

BLY took a look at YM, “What the matter? You’ve set your goals too high?”

“My dad had to force me to apply for military school, saying that the family has never had a soldier, he was also counting on me to bring honour to our family line. Moreover he said that the benefits of a soldier are good, positions will be allocated right after graduation; I couldn’t defeat him, hence I gritted my teeth and applied, the application for this course opens early.”

BLY snorted with laughter, “What was your father thinking?”

“How would I know; he’s always changing his thoughts.” YM sighed, “What do I do if I had really gotten enrolled? I’m on tenterhooks everyday now.”

“You really don’t have to!” BLY patted the back of YM’s head, “Relax, you definitely won’t pass the military examination.”

The two walked in silence for a while before YM asked, “Yinzi, where did you go during the past period of time?”

BLY was at a loss of words.

“Yinzi, have you disregarded me as your brother already?” YM probed.

BLY’s breathing stopped and he gripped YM’s shoulders, giving it a squeeze.

“To be honest, after so many years, you are my one and only true friend. To say that we are brothers isn’t close enough for I’ve always treated you as my kin. However you know, some words can’t be said even if one’s relationship is very close, because I care about you so I am afraid of hurting you.”

“It doesn’t matter if you don’t regard us as brothers.” YM laughed cheerfully while patting BLY’s shoulders, “It isn’t too bad if we can be good sisters.”

BLY, “……not mentioning other things, if you apply for the female military examination, you may be able to pass.”

YM leaped onto BLY’s back and hit him repeatedly.

The two parted ways at the alley, YM turned in first, BLY walked a few more steps before turning in. With an alley separating them, BLY suddenly heard YM shouting from the other side.

“Yinzi, you are my idol, you are the benchmark in my life; I will support you no matter what you do!”

The corners of BLY’s eyes became moist.

The farewell banquet

Reveal hidden contents

The day after the College Entrance Exams had ended, the students organised a teacher appreciation banquet themselves.

The banquet was equivalent to a farewell party, other than preparing gifts for the teachers, the students also prepared presents for those whom they had a close relationship with. YQ was again the most popular person for receiving gifts, every time a girl went forth to give him a present, the other guys would punish him by making him drink one. Hence YQ had already drunk too much halfway into the banquet.

BLY sat beside YQ, making use of the opportunity when GH went to the washroom; he took out something from his bag to give to YQ.

“I’ve pondered for a while and there’s nothing to give you, so I searched for some medicine, it’s a secret cure for treating rhinitis, I got it from a TCM (traditional Chinese medicine) practitioner, there’s a total of three courses, a full refund will be given if it doesn’t work.”

The words somehow made YQ teared up; his eyes became red after hearing the words.

“Yinzi, actually I……”

BLY interrupted him, “It’s alright, you don’t have to say, I understand.”

After finishing his sentence, BLY gave YQ a big friendly hug.

“Yinzi, I had prepared a present for you actually, I’m embarrassed to take it out in front of so many people, so I left it with the hotel’s reception. If you decide to accept it, wait till the end of the banquet to collect it yourself, if you don’t want it then leave it there since it isn’t something expensive.”

BLY gave two hard punches to YQ’s back.

“I’ve wanted to tell you this actually, you are the most handsome person I’ve met from young till now.”

GH was just coming back from the washroom; he almost fell forward upon hearing this sentence.

GH received a call from Sun security guard, he sounded very urgent and hence GH left before the banquet had ended. The group of students partied till nine plus before going home. BLY walked to the reception alone and received a big package from the receptionist.

BLY’s eyes turned red after he had opened the package; YQ had given him a blanket.

Oh I read it! Sorry to ask can anyone share what happened between GY and BLY of chapter 206??? Please. 

• Like 5