16 hours ago, pureblade said:

Hey.... am I seeing right? These arms with colourful tats handling the phone are Zhou's? I thought the only one he had on his arm was on the inner side?

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE VIDEOS/IMAGES
If they are... I literally did not know he had such a covering!

i hate him omg you cute little f*cker

7 hours ago, Tin Le said:

A 40 min Happy Camp fan cam is posted. Enjoy it to your fullest while waiting for the FM and an official version :glasses:

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av4386705/

I can't download video from bilibili T_T

It sucks :(

1 hour ago, ryan88 said:

Well, kinda hopeless even in rehearsal for FM tomorrow JY and ZZ still separated, even FW and CW is with ZZ. Kinda confused...

*Edit : Jy come from Amei concert, so that' why he not with them. Well at least they are in the same place. But why god so far we don't see picture of Jy and Zz together..hhahahhaha sorry and forgive me guys too many complain*

*keep trying positive thinking bout their Friendship still good between Jy and Zz*

Spoiler

I have d same thought.

It looks like jingyu has separated himself from another cast.

I'm sure they are still friend, but jingyu or his management looks like has moved on from Addicted.

I'm not sure there will be season 2 with jingyu :(

Sorry for d negativity in the morning.

It bug me since last night.

• Like 4

@Oline Oline

See, I think the same with u. Jingyu team maybe already moved on from addicted.. so maybe this is the last Jy team join to about Addicted. Well. 

Poor me, always say positive but the reality not. Damn. Bye.. off to gym

18 minutes ago, ximichem said:

COMPILATION OF HC FANCAMs

Note:

-I compiled all of fancams I have, including the latest 40min one.

-I added random captions some times in the end

-And no, I haven't watched the 40min fancam

-Keep it to yourselves. I made this merely for us soompiers. If I find out the video is reposted, I'll take down the link and this post.

-Enjoy!

LINK (Keep refreshing, I'll embed link later, some technical issues happen)

p.s: I'll be editing if needed

Thabk you so much. You are the best !!!!!!

• Like 4

Good morning (well, it's morning here in KL) / afternoon / evening / night to all Addicts :D

I notice that not many of you are aware of Queen A-Mei (阿妹), which is understandable since this is after all a forum for international Addicted fans - so as a huge fan (and also an avid follower of Taiwanese entertainment (particularly music-related) industry I feel obliged to enlighten you guys about my beloved queen: so here's a bit about her:

Spoiler

but well she's really a BIG DEAL in the music industry. Debuted almost 20 years ago, she won countless awards, she sold so many records and she's like the pride of Taiwan since. (of course, there are a lot more Taiwanese singers out there since but her star power is just something else.) In more recent years, she became one of the judges in The Voice of China (S2) and advisor for Team Jay (yup Jay Chou) for Season 4. Well basically, she's so iconic - she is an ambassador (?) for Taiwan's Gay Pride Parade. 

I feel like I should tell everyone that she was once banned from performing/selling records/appearing in ads in China for a rather long while due to her supporting Taiwanese independence (this is a very sensitive issue for the Mainland people until now and it's definitely not the first time artistes were banned in China for such reasons). And the song mentioned previously, Rainbow 彩虹 -- Singapore Govt had forbade her from singing the song in one of the music and art festivals held in 2014 despite her singing the song in one of her concerts in Singapore before. 

JY's management did really well for getting him the chance to appear in her concert. For a newbie like him to get such exposure (though he is pretty wildly popular now, we need to realise Addicted won't last forever as much as we'd like it to be) -- if he is really considering a singing career, this is such a massive thing. She is not just popular in Taiwan, she's just really huge in Mandarin-speaking entertainment world in general because her music just stands out from the rest, she has her own musical style. This exposure will be really good for him.

Not sure what else I should write about her other than the facts above. Then again, I might just be a little biased since I've been a fan since I was a lot younger :phew:

Spoiler

(woohoo I feel like I'm finally contributing something to this thread lol)

ANYWAY FANMEETING DAY GUYS. I really can't wait. Pictures of ZZ and his smiling eyes got me feeling like damn I need to protect this smile. I've never been fangirling so hard even my partner and friends and siblings and probably all of you as well get annoyed that I keep telling them about the series and how obsessed I am with them, I sincerely apologise~

Spoiler

I am not expecting much about JY/ZZ CP tbh, they really look like truly "good bro" 哥们 kind of relationship (my delulu mind would like to think otherwise, obviously). They are new to this industry and knowing how intolerant China is, if they were to be separated publicly and this can save their budding careers, I'd much rather see them being split so they can have a good career ahead of them. Both of them are so talented (though as much as I want to be selfish by wanting them to look cute together and stuff), everyone with a rational mind should let them pursue their own careers even if it means them having to completely detach themselves from the series. It must be even tougher for them to be separated, regardless whether they are actual CP or not and it's evident in the videos, so for us to force our own ideals on them is even harder for them. 

Blessed that this forum is very sensible and rational. 

:heart: Apologies for the rants, just wanted to get this off my chest. I wish everyone a good day ahead. Keep supporting ZZ and JY -- and don't forget the little babies CW and FS. (FS should really bulk up a little, he's always serving it in every photoshoot and CW is really cutesy kind -- if there is a second season please please please let them have more screen time) hehe

Spoiler

oh hi Archetype watcha doing here @dignity1

(unrelated story : I tried so hard to string a few sentences in Chinese to comment on JY and ZZ's Weibo and Insta posts last night, I felt like crying haha though I'm half Chinese and I understand intermediate conversational Mandarin, I felt so weird actually typing things in Chinese -- I am such a failure lol)

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, izziehudson said:

Good morning (well, it's morning here in KL) / afternoon / evening / night to all Addicts :D

I notice that not many of you are aware of Queen A-Mei (阿妹), which is understandable since this is after all a forum for international fans for Addicted - as a huge fan (and also an avid follower of Taiwanese entertainment (particularly music-related) industry: So here's a bit about her:

Reveal hidden contents

but well she's really a BIG DEAL in the music industry. Debuted almost 20 years ago, she won countless awards, she sold so many records and she's like the pride of Taiwan since. (of course, there are a lot more Taiwanese singers out there since but her star power is just something else.) In more recent years, she became one of the judges in The Voice of China (S2) and advisor for Team Jay (yup Jay Chou) for Season 4. Well basically, she's so iconic - she is an ambassador (?) for Taiwan's Gay Pride Parade. 

I feel like I should tell everyone that she was once banned from performing/selling records/appearing in ads in China for a rather long while due to her supporting Taiwanese independence (this is a very sensitive issue for the Mainland people until now and it's definitely not the first time artistes were banned in China for such reasons). And the song mentioned previously, Rainbow 彩虹 -- Singapore Govt had forbade her from singing the song in one of the music and art festivals held in 2014 despite her singing the song in one of her concerts in Singapore before. 

JY's management did really well for getting him the chance to appear in her concert. For a newbie like him to get such exposure (though he is pretty wildly popular now, we need to realise Addicted won't last forever as much as we'd like it to be) -- if he is really considering a singing career, this is such a massive thing. She is not just popular in Taiwan, she's just really huge in Mandarin-speaking entertainment world in general because her music just stands out from the rest, she has her own musical style. This exposure will be really good for him.

Not sure what else I should write about her other than the facts above. Then again, I might just be a little biased since I've been a fan since I was a lot younger :phew:

ANYWAY FANMEETING DAY GUYS. I really can't wait. Pictures of ZZ and his smiling eyes got me feeling like damn I need to protect this smile. I've never been fangirling so hard even my partner and friends and siblings and probably all of you as well get annoyed that I keep telling them about the series and how obsessed I am with them, I sincerely apologise~

Reveal hidden contents

I am not expecting much about JY/ZZ CP tbh, they really look like truly "good bro" 哥们 kind of relationship (my delulu mind would like to think otherwise, obviously). They are new to this industry and knowing how intolerant China is, if they were to be separated publicly and this can save their budding careers, I'd much rather see them being split so they can have a good career ahead of them. Both of them are so talented (though as much as I want to be selfish by wanting them to look cute together and stuff), everyone with a rational mind should let them pursue their own careers even if it means them having to completely detach themselves from the series. It must be even tougher for them to be separated, regardless whether they are actual CP or not and it's evident in the videos, so for us to force our own ideals on them is even harder for them. 

:heart: Apologies for the rants, just wanted to get this off my chest. I wish everyone a good day ahead. Keep supporting ZZ and JY -- and don't forget the little babies CW and FS. (FS should really bulk up a little, he's always serving it in every photoshoot and CW is really cutesy kind -- if there is a second season please please please let them have more screen time) hehe

Hide contents

oh hi Archetype watcha doing here @dignity1

(unrelated story : I tried so hard to string a few sentences in Chinese to comment on JY and ZZ's Weibo and Insta posts last night, I felt like crying haha though I'm half Chinese and I understand intermediate conversational Mandarin, I felt so weird actually typing things in Chinese -- I am such a failure lol)

Whos archetype?

10 minutes ago, izziehudson said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

Thank you for sharing info about A Mei. Wow she's really something, an amazing woman.

And you really speak my mind about JY's and ZZ's career path. They are new so they must follow certain rules in order to stay maintain their positions in the showbiz. Being separated physically does not indicate they can no longer be friends , or be closer than that.

Edited by Peony Browns
  • Like 9

@izziehudson Salute!!! I feel youuuu I screamed so bad knowing JY would be in A-Mei's concert TTATT It's like the FMVs have BGMs as my fav songs. Like one time I saw a FMV with Tong Hua to be BGM and I squealed and broke my glasses lol.. Crossing fingers and toes, somebody wouldn't make FMVs with Qing Ge Wang *^* I'll be dead

And guys, HC vid is 45min+ with extra vids I compiled, it takes time. Stay tuned.

• Like 14

I've got one piece of bad news on RFT2. Please forget this and focus on the upcoming fanmeet.

Spoiler

RFT2 official verified weibo has confirmed its list of guests for Season 2. *here*  JingYu & ZhouZhou are not on the list. It is an unfortunate piece of news but at least there is a confirmation unlike Happy Camp.

I am disappointed at Happy Camp for not giving any news on the episode yesterday, not even a promotional news on the replacement episode. This kind of radio silence is uncalled for and irresponsible.

Anyway, perhaps decisions on airing JY & ZZ's HC & RFT2 episodes might change as the media environment changes in the future. Hopefully, they will change.

Edit: I saw this weibo post that is giving a rebuttal against an Addicted hater. It is a good rebuttal, which I totally agree with. One of the points mentioned is how some fans are keeping a cool mind and thanking the TV program for giving JY & ZZ the opportunity to go onto their show.

On a lighter note, I can't stop laughing at the background music of this video where JingYu and guests were dancing in Happy Camp. LOL. *here* xD

• Like 22

@Oline Oline

See, I think the same with u. Jingyu team maybe already moved on from addicted.. so maybe this is the last Jy team join to about Addicted. Well. 

Poor me, always say positive but the reality not. Damn. Bye.. off to gym

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

I've got one piece of bad news on RFT2. Please forget this and focus on the upcoming fanmeet.

Hide contents

RFT2 official verified weibo has confirmed its list of guests for Season 2. *here*  JingYu & ZhouZhou are not on the list. It is an unfortunate piece of news but at least there is a confirmation unlike Happy Camp.

I am disappointed at Happy Camp for not giving any news on the episode yesterday, not even a promotional news on the replacement episode. This kind of radio silence is uncalled for and irresponsible.

Anyway, perhaps decisions on airing JY & ZZ's HC & RFT2 episodes might change as the media environment changes in the future. Hopefully, they will change.

Thanks for d info

Spoiler

Okay so the conclucion i got that no more yuzhou together at any program T_T

That's really SUCKS

Why it would be so hard to become famous and appear together.

Thanks for the chinese government who watch addicted and ban it #sarcasm

Lucky to u guys who has other CP as ur OTP

I'm such unlucky that what i got is manip photo of yuzhou *cry in the corner*

Still hope for FM today will be success and there will be other FM in Taiwan maybe :D

• Like 1