RICHARD SIMMONS!!!

Spoiler

006qfz82gw1f2zlrk0065j30qo1bfjxr.jpg

Oh well, nvm, it's better since I have more time preparing myself before the FM XD You know, JY is a sin to me. If he shows up before FM, I'll be dead and y'all lose one spammer ha ha haaaaa

• Like 19

Original photo:  Duetpoet

image.jpg

32 minutes ago, savekaya said:
Translate: Just a heads up, Thai media ONLY contacted Chai Jidan's company for the events, so its normal for their artists to attend to these interviews. While for JY, they only agreed on the fanmeet. Thus his schedules are separated from the others. He will be attending the fanmeet! Just know that he won't be attending the interview in the afternoon, don't make a din, and just wait for the fan meet quietly. 

Personal note: So no blame should be put on any parties and just wait for the fanmeet for the 4 of them. Anyways the fanmeet IS the main priority. 

@savekaya So that pretty clears all up.. Thank you so much for the info... :D

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, ximichem said:

THEY'RE LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit:

ZHOUZHOU STOP LOOKING AT ME!!

OMG OMG YES YES YES THEY ARE :w00t: R.I.P. me 

look at ZZ and his perfect hair, FS lookin on point as always and CW lookin super cute (squeals)

*dead*

• Like 8