19 minutes ago, lancei said:

I feel you. I was watching the episode when I got my hair cut. I was afraid they would take them down if I wait any longer. The stylist was not happy because I keep moving my head and laughing.....I told him it is urgent and he told me it's just some drama from youtube....I stared at him angrily and tell him "How dare you......" so he let me watch the rest of the episodes....... I feel like my addiction is affecting my daily life activity and behavior. I need an intervention.....

Hmm,some how I feel like Wei Zhou is too cute and nice to be Gu Hai......I am sure with his acting, he can pull it off. Thou, now that I'm used to Johnny's rough-ish and devilish charm, I just can't imagine anyone else being Gu Hai. Plus, Wei Zhou is perfect as Lou Yin. He is good at being a Tsundere......

Lol my bf said the same thing lol. I looked at him and told him to get out and threw a pillow at him. He had to stay out of bed until I finished watching xD

• Like 6

Here's some translated/subbed screenshots from Ep 13 & 15 for you all.
My knowledge of Mandarin is super limited so these might be wrong. If there's any Mandarin-speaking user who wants to correct me, let me know.

Spoiler

2jfezbl.png

3536o03.png

30sgeg1.png

2yooeq8.png

2m2fhft.png

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, thoron said:

Oh my turn to explain this.. Hehe

Think of these Examples:

Guhai seems to have the biggest richard simmons in their class

GuHai can't keep his hands from BaiLouYin's richard simmons

In episode 12, they played with each other's richard simmons

-----> before images of "richard simmons" fill your mind hehe. 

it is actually (ive learned recently, got confused too) an automatic thread solution that replaces any word deemed offensive like curse words or certain body parts with "richard simmons"

thanks to my dirty mind, you don't have to explain it again!!
wahahahaha
(is it bad that i get it in one go?) :D

• Like 2

Well, I just got to know that I will be living in Beijing for the next year... probably at least half a year. Anyway, If while I'm there I can get people to buy the DVD I will.

On the other side, this morning, for me, was pretty much strange; episode 15 was perfect, even if we didn't got any kisses, and now I know I won't be able to listen to ''Trouble I'm in'' without thinking of this series... 

When I first came to this day news I was pretty much sad, but then who cares? I would donate my car to this series!!

And my weibo account if about to get to promote all I can about the series, I fell sorry for my followers, the expect cosplay not BL spam haha.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Zaraki Kenpachi said:

I hope i'm not the only Filipino who love this series, guys any news regarding the release of episode 13?

NAKAKALOKA ANG MTRCB EK-EK NG MGA INTSIK!!!

Anyway so many filipinos are also hooked in this series, it became my life after work haha, a habit that i dont want to end at all but sadly i didn't expect this to bid its goodbye this early...

I dont know what to think now... the fact that there's no longer any episode to look forward as they released the remaining episode all at once... my god it is now sinking in to my nerves

Whatta journey it has been... kaloka!

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Does this means that Johnny approved Zhou as his lover, or Zhou approved Johnny?

Either way, it is sweet for them to approve the other as their lover! This alone can fuel my imagination for fanfic! If only I am a fanfic writer, LOL.

That means Xu Wei Zhou approved and was happy that Johnny playing Gu Hai

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, bluestrudels said:

I've watched the entire 2.5hrs fanmeet last night too, why do you say so?

I thought WeiZhou's reservedness is perfect for BLY characters, and Johnny's seemed like the wild one, very GH IMO.

Has any one found WeiZhou's IG? Or is it only Johnny that has an IG account? I just can't contain myself from receiving daily feeds from WeiZhou! He's so darn cute!

Yep, the role/personality of Gu Hai and Lou Yin in the novel is a bit more intricate than the sterotypical BL roles:

While Gu Hai has some seme (the top one) qualities like being possessive, dominant, aggressive, he is technique a Yandere( lovely and romantic but get crazily jealous and would do crazy thing to keep his love...sound familiar?) and Yandere is usually the female in the relationship...

Lou Yin is a Tsudere, a very typical uke (aka bottom one) personality. But he is also the cool, collective one, very senpai-like.

It is hard for me to imagine Wei Zhou being Gu Hai because he has a resting serious face, can he really be a Yandere...? Johnny has a resting serious face too but  his smile is kinda wild and charming so I think he fits very well as Gu Hai.

About their build, while Wei Zhou is toned,  I am reluctant to say he is muscular. You need a decent mass of muscle to be muscular. In the novel, Lou Yin is described as having a defined body which is another way of saying toned  ( no fat, have clear muscle but not big). So Wei Zhou's body type is Lou Yin's body type ( at least from my imagination). From Johnny's IG, I could say that he is borderline muscular  aka Gu Hai's body type.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Gabriel Cabrera said:

WE LOVE THIS SERIES!!! We will support it as much as we can...

OO nga napka KJ, bka member si manny (joke)!!

i heard there is upcoming season 2.....at least may pagpupuyatan n nmn tayo, ewan ko lng kung kailan! :D

6 minutes ago, Kmontsy said:

NAKAKALOKA ANG MTRCB EK-EK NG MGA INTSIK!!!

Anyway so many filipinos are also hooked in this series, it became my life after work haha, a habit that i dont want to end at all but sadly i didn't expect this to bid its goodbye this early...

I dont know what to think now... the fact that there's no longer any episode to look forward as they released the remaining episode all at once... my god it is now sinking in to my nerves

Whatta journey it has been... kaloka!

OO nga napka KJ, bka member si manny (joke)!!

i heard there is upcoming season 2.....at least may pagpupuyatan n nmn tayo, ewan ko lng kung kailan! :D

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, lancei said:

Yep, the role/personality of Gu Hai and Lou Yin in the novel is a bit more intricate than the sterotypical BL roles:

While Gu Hai has some seme (the top one) qualities like being possessive, dominant, aggressive, he is technique a Yandere( lovely and romantic but get crazily jealous and would do crazy thing to keep his love...sound familiar?) and Yandere is usually the female in the relationship...

Lou Yin is a Tsudere, a very typical uke (aka bottom one) personality. But he is also the cool, collective one, very senpai-like.

It is hard for me to imagine Wei Zhou being Gu Hai because he has a resting serious face, can he really be a Yandere...? Johnny has a resting serious face too but  his smile is kinda wild and charming so I think he fits very well as Gu Hai.

Yessssss!!!!! WeiZhou's smile is definitely excellent for the pranks while Johnny's serious face is excellent for resisting the prank. Gosh!!!! Ggaaaaaaaahhh!!!

Also, thanks for the explanation on Yandere and Tsudere. I learn something new from every BL series. The last time I learnt about uke and seme. xD

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Hmmm... Probably because Weizhou's build doesn't match his reservedness too well. I think Weizhou's build will match Gu Hai's build in the novel so well. Gu Hai in the novel is literally a martial art expert, winning every student at wrestling.

Edit: I don't mean I expect WeiZhou to be very slim. Johnny's build will be alright for Bai Luo Yin.

Sorry, maybe I'm not that well acquainted with the novel. Is BLY much more buffer in the novel? And GH slender and nimble (aka martial artist)

I mean when I think about it.. it might make sense that the poorer class (BLY) is more dark skinned and does more labor - hence a tougher/buffer build. Whereas the richer class (GH) is more privileged, so is more fair skinned and trained in more physical skills/sports like Martial Arts if that is written in that context.

Personally, I like how the switch up is, BLY more slender and reserved - frail almost, submissive in a way. GH more built and athletic, dominant and strong - always protective of BLY. 

• Like 4

I hope season 2 will air the telecast smoothly, they could also change the title, simply if "addicted" violates any terms/conds of the chinese regulatory board... damn i have been busy posting and keep myself updated every now and then since my adrenalin rush couldn't get enough with them haha

I hope CJD and her team find their way to concretize their legal rights to continously produce heroin... lets pray and and shine for jesus divinely for the salvation of every (salivating) fan's fantasy!

Amen

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, niyomayap said:

No one wants to talk to me here huhuhu no ones replying huhu

Errr u ok? What is it you want to talk about atcually:sweatingbullets:?

I watched all three episode during staff meeting:P  because I'm so scared they gonna take down this series. Hopefully, we get the good news regarding season 2 and DVD soon.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, bluestrudels said:

Sorry, maybe I'm not that well acquainted with the novel. Is BLY much more buffer in the novel? And GH slender and nimble (aka martial artist)

I mean when I think about it.. it might make sense that the poorer class (BLY) is more dark skinned and does more labor - hence a tougher/buffer build. Whereas the richer class (GH) is more privileged, so is more fair skinned and trained in more physical skills/sports like Martial Arts if that is written in that context.

Personally, I like how the switch up is, BLY more slender and reserved - frail almost, submissive in a way. GH more built and athletic, dominant and strong - always protective of BLY. 

I am certain Gu Hai is the buffer one. He was doing 100 + pull-up while Lou Yin is doing nearly 30. Not a chance!!!!

Gu Hai is supposed to be like a body building prince, from one of the spoiler I read.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, lancei said:

Thanks for explaining the difference between Yandere (wild for love - violent/crazy jealous) and Tsudere (reserved/bottom qualities - takes awhile to warm up).

I'm still confused between the dynamics of the relationships in the novel. I always perceived GH as the dominant one woo-ing BLY, and BLY is more reserved/Tsudere, bottom as you mentioned.

• Like 2

I know it has been pointed out before. But let me reiterate..

Chai Ji Dan and the creators made them sleep together in one room during the entirety of the filming so as to develop closeness.

I repeat. 

TOGETHER. IN ONE ROOM. IN ONE BED

For days! And Nights!! 

Imagine the richard simmons. lol. Did they practice their scenes there? Who enjoyed it more.  No wonder the bed scenes, even without actual richard simmons was so affecting. 

Now fanfic authors get to work. haha

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, bluestrudels said:

In the novel, I think GH is more buff than BLY. BLY always can't get out of GH's grip. And, GH is military trained, is the casual wrestling school champion during recess breaks etc. But in the series, WeiZhou seems to have a bigger build than Johnny. I hope I didn't confuse you earlier and this clears it up. :)

• Like 3