10 minutes ago, bluestrudels said:

My Translations

Hide contents

Let me try to attempt to do this justice..

The ex-gf calls, tells BLY that she misses him.

BLY was shocked at how she got his mobile number.

Then went along rambling how she's lonely, seeing all the couples during Christmas made her think of him and was hoping if he could give them another chance. 

BLY tells her to snap out of it and it's impossible for them to be together. If anything he encourages her to delete his number and try to forget him.

Shi Hui (ex-gf) insist that they will one day be together again (talk about persistence amongst the Chinese)

BLY said impossible - proceeds to hang up.

I don't read the novel, so I do not know if there was no other explanations as to what was going on in BLY's head when he brought GH to bed, and what "technically" happened as the scene was cut.

Next Scene,

SH (ex-gf) calls and asks for BLY

GH asks who is she, else he would refuse her call

SH (ex-gf) says I am his gf.

GH gets mad and yelled, GF!? I am his BF! and hangs up

BLY overheard and reaches for the watch that ex-gf gave him

SH calls again,

BLY confronts SH to stop bugging him. He already spoke his mind.

SH says even after they broke up, she says what's wrong calling themselves as friends.

BLY stayed firm and said once we have broken up, we are now strangers

SH: If you really don't care, why do you still pick up my call?

BLY: Honestly, I don't care anymore. I have someone to care for now.

SH: What do you mean?

BLY: I'm already in love with someone else. That's it. -hangs up-

Spoiler

Oh, I see now. Thank you very much for the translation! It sounds much better this way... It's hard to figure out sometimes what is going in BLY's head, but I am assume he could compare SH and GH and it is obvious who is the better choice and maybe it made him think who is next to him and who he wants to be honestly with... :)

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

Hide contents

Oh, I see now. Thank you very much for the translation! It sounds much better this way... It's hard to figure out sometimes what is going in BLY's head, but I am assume he could compare SH and GH and it is obvious who is the better choice and maybe it made him think who is next to him and who he wants to be honestly with... :)

In the end, he re-affirms GH that he is the one he chose and he says it in a stubborn cute kindda way.

• Like 6

"Preparing for season 2" - the production still continues :) it just that the media wont allow it to be broadcasted in the mainland, it is absurd to produce it on your country but unable to sell the product to the same market considering it is most accessible., i do not expect less from a communist gov't, media restriction is there to prevent foreign idea interest,.... i just dont get how homosexuality would threaten their national ideal or integrity.. but then again, if there is increase in revenue brought by the series to the govt, it would be a game-changer.. Fellow Filipinos please speak in english or couple it with translation, so as not to make anyone left out :)

*feel left out

• Like 3

5 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

Do you mean this one?

https://www.instagram.com/estreline/

It works fine with me. Or is it Johnny's IG? It's also fine.

No, I mean this link https://www.instagram.com/p/BCCcfo2DRDI/ . It was post bed scene from ep 12.

5 hours ago, lancei said:

He probably means the joke picture of ep 12's cut scene. Please don't bring it up :(.........

It had 3 pictures. Did you already saw it too? If it was just a joke I'm relieve then 'cause I think the 2nd pic is too much.

• Like 1

My thoughts after watching episodes 13, 14, 15 without subs. 

Episode 13:

> somebody explain to me that scene where GuHai is trying to kiss BaiLouYin's feet.

> i dont like Zhou's Drunk Acting. Lol. To me, i get the drowsy eyes part, but he's like about to crack a joke or something. 

Episode 14:

> why was BaiLuoYin drunkcrying? 

> On a serious note, there are scenes like the rooftop crying scene where Johnny's acting amazes me. And to think he doesn't have prior background. 

> Notice their bedside picture was from the time they duet "I Only Care About You". Same clothes. Cute. 

> Heard a Michael Buble song.

> I've read 2 different spoilers here about the store incident, and even though there are no subs yet i LOLd so hard. 

> i dunno bout the deal with BaiLuoYin's mom, but she tries so hard i sometimes feel for her. I wonder if her retribution in the future seasons involves her being the first one to accept GH and BLY relationship? 

Episode 15: 

> lol at the bedside picture moving from time to time. No continuity. 

> GuHai on Santa Claus mode. Nice. What's there not to love about this guy.

> Inside the Car, both are drenched in sweat.. That can only mean one thing.. 

They forgot to turn on the AC. Lol

> BLY girlfriend is pretty. Our boy got taste. Hehe. 

> Another observation, in their class there is no strikingly beautiful girl, no wonder only the boys fall in love with each other! 

Looking forward for the subbed episodes!

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Soooo, it is morning in China already. Any news? Still hoping for season two! :D

I believe the description box of the video of episode 15 on the official youtube said that they will have a season two. My chinese isn't the best but I believe that's what it says. Someone prove me right please? This is the one time I don't want to be proven wrong xD

• Like 9

7 hours ago, bluestrudels said:

I finished all the episodes during my lunch.. now I just wanna piece all the uncut/raunchy scenes together so that the plot makes sense to me.

MY THOUGHTS ON EP 14 and 15

Hide contents

For some reasons, I find Ep14 and 15 aren't edited that well. Like the story line is being rushed.. Lines being said for the sake of moving on with the story.

I also wished they would have taken more time to cast a different actor for GH's cousin, since my image of him is supposed to better looking handsome than GH. But in the series, BYL seemed more awkward than attracted to him during their scenes together. I just thought those scenes weren't very well played out.. 

Yeah, I think eps. 14-15's editing are kind of sloppy. Maybe these were the parts that removed the most, making 18 eps to 15? Even the  last scene of 14 is a little bit off, in my opinion; not a proper last scene.

4 hours ago, bluestrudels said:

My Translations

Reveal hidden contents

Then went along rambling how she's lonely, seeing all the couples during Christmas made her think of him and was hoping if he could give them another chance. 

BLY tells her to snap out of it and it's impossible for them to be together. If anything he encourages her to delete his number and try to forget him.

Shi Hui (ex-gf) insist that they will one day be together again (talk about persistence amongst the Chinese)

I don't read the novel, so I do not know if there was no other explanations as to what was going on in BLY's head when he brought GH to bed, and what "technically" happened as the scene was cut.

Next Scene,

SH calls again,

SH says even after they broke up, she says what's wrong calling themselves as friends.

Oh, thank you for the summary! I think this is so cute! More questions:

Spoiler

I guess BLY said the last thing outside, right? So GH could not know what he was saying? That's too bad! If BLY said it in the room, that would make GH felt more secure in their relationship.

• Like 1

Guest skeletonworks
7 hours ago, lalatelev said:

Did they do it the night before? I thought their first time was the rape/when GH let LY top?

That's what I was curious about too. Did they add new scene then? I know for sure my friend told me the first time they did it is the rape scene. The first time they kissed is the forced kiss during Guhai's confession. Their first times are all violent ones come to think of it. Even their first meeting they're already on a rough patch. 

Guest skeletonworks
7 hours ago, guhai said:

I know some of you on here read my fanfics, so here's the first part of How He Became 'Zhouzhou' : 1: The First Night

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1092588/1/how-he-became-zhouzhou-johnny-addicted-heroin-zhouzhou

If you're interested, have an excerpt!

Reveal hidden contents

Xu Weizhou was whistling, setting his luggage down on top of the cabinet, zipping here, unloading there, occasionally laughing at something funny that I simply didn’t understand. How was he so okay with this?

The air was suffocating. I shuffled over and placed my luggage next to his, quickly opening it and grabbing a pair of pajamas—the most body-covering one I could find. “I’m going to take a shower first.”

He turned to me, smile blinding. “Okay."

It's so weird how I have hundreds of people reading my GH/LY & JY/ZZ stuff but I've spoken to about 10 :( Who are you people...

Me me me!!!! Hahaha. I read the husbands storyline and you are damn good!!! Your level of smuts is almost as detailed as CJD hahahahahhaa My cheeks felt hot reading it!!! Sorry I couldn't review it sooner. Actually I plan to re-read it again when I'm free because they blocked some of the curse or obscene words since I didn't register to the site. So it's like weird with the missing "words" lol but it was still hot nonetheless hahahahaha It's totally like Guhai to take care of Luoyin when he's down. It's like his love & care for Luoyin didn't fade away even after 6 years of marriage and that's really sweet....

10 hours ago, leven said:

As a Chinese, I can tell you guys something interest things about them.

Xu Wei zhou (许魏洲) is from Shanghai and graduated from  中国戏曲学院(National Academy of Chinese Theatre Arts),one of top universities regarding art. He studied acting in this university.

Huang Jing Yu(黄景瑜)is not a student from acting major. He is a model and knows Lou Qing (娄清),A.K.A Jin Lu Lu,  before this series.

Huang Jing Yu is the last actor decided almost this series. CJD said in the interview, she wanted Xu Wei Zhou to play Gu Hai when she saw his pics because he is muscular. But she changed the mind after they had first meeting. When Huang Jing Yu came to Beijing for last call, CJD thought he is Gu Hai, but she still need Huang Jing Yu' opinion. She asked: Do you satisfy that he is your lover? Huang smiled and said he was happy.

Woooowww, thanks for sharing!

we need more! Usually they will have records about their interview, how they decided to select them, etc..
I wonder if someone will leaked it. :blush:

8 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

Well, they share a King-sized bed (thus fit for two) but I agree with you: a bed is a bed, LOL.

Looking from the Behind the Screen videos (lovely things subbed many of them!), I perceived that Zhou was the one who shy and embarrassed a lot when doing bed scenes. Johnny on the other hand, he looked enjoyed it more :p.

On their character, I think Zhou can be a charming prankster as well, just look at his behavior in the fansmeeting; he smiled a lot, teased Johnny a lot. However, his face is too.. cute and innocent-looking. Johnny is indeed more wild and aggressive between those two.

Agree!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, bluestrudels said:

So a little explanation on why BLY was laughing at GH over the incident in the breakfast store..

GH asked what BLY wanted to eat for breakfast.

BLY said 2 packet of 锅巴 (gou ba, scorched rice dish) - https://www.google.com/search?q=%E9%94%85%E5%B7%B4&oq=%E9%94%85%E5%B7%B4&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.579j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

GH asked what flavor

BLY said chicken

When GH spoke to the shopkeeper, he phrased his question quite weirdly "老板给我两袋锅肉味的鸡巴"

- the direct translation is Hi boss, I would like 2 packet of scorched meat flavored d*ck  Richard Simmons, 

鸡巴 is a saying for Richard Simmons in Chinese, but if you use the word 鸡 itself - it means chicken

TBH GH should have asked 老板给我两袋鸡肉味的锅巴

- which translates Hi boss, I would like 2 packets of chicken flavored Guo Ba (scorched rice).

That was why GH was so humiliated and embarrassed in front of the female storekeeper after he realized what he said and how he was caught off guard, unknowingly tricked by BLY to say 鸡巴, so he quickly grabbed some chicken flavored chips to pretend he meant something else.

You're so right. Omg!!! Loll!!!!!! GH said that??! ROFL!

5 hours ago, bluestrudels said:

My Translations

Hide contents

Next Scene,

SH calls again,

I'll clear that up the next few days. I only remember that BLY kissed GH on his head. GH woke up, got hooked by BLY's action, kissed BLY back and did something more (which I can't remember. They did so many different 'things' in the novel. Loll.)

3 hours ago, thoron said:

Episode 13:

> somebody explain to me that scene where GuHai is trying to kiss BaiLouYin's feet.

> i dont like Zhou's Drunk Acting. Lol. To me, i get the drowsy eyes part, but he's like about to crack a joke or something. 

Episode 14:

> On a serious note, there are scenes like the rooftop crying scene where Johnny's acting amazes me. And to think he doesn't have prior background. 

> Notice their bedside picture was from the time they duet "I Only Care About You". Same clothes. Cute. 

> I've read 2 different spoilers here about the store incident, and even though there are no subs yet i LOLd so hard. 

> i dunno bout the deal with BaiLuoYin's mom, but she tries so hard i sometimes feel for her. I wonder if her retribution in the future seasons involves her being the first one to accept GH and BLY relationship? 

Episode 15: 

> Another observation, in their class there is no strikingly beautiful girl, no wonder only the boys fall in love with each other! 

I've not watched Episode 15 yet. Did GH give BLY a car too?

Spoiler

If he did, I heard that the car will play a part in the separation of GH & BLY for 8 years... Something along the lines of a foul-play/ car crash...

1 hour ago, andrewth said:

I believe the description box of the video of episode 15 on the official youtube said that they will have a season two. My chinese isn't the best but I believe that's what it says. Someone prove me right please? This is the one time I don't want to be proven wrong xD

Yeap, you are right. It says, "Season 2 is in the midst of preparation. Please continue to subscribe to the official channel for the latest updates." Woohoo!! :D

• Like 5

Guest skeletonworks

@alvinboi Guhai not just bought it for Luoyin. He bought 2 BMW for him and Luoyin!!! He actually bought a lot of couple things because he saw Luoyin's couple watch with Shihui. 2 boxes of it!!! Then Luoyin was so gobsmacked when Guhai showed him their cars!!! Yes it will play a big part on their separation sadly.... :( 

37 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

@alvinboi Guhai not just bought it for Luoyin. He bought 2 BMW for him and Luoyin!!! He actually bought a lot of couple things because he saw Luoyin's couple watch with Shihui. 2 boxes of it!!! Then Luoyin was so gobsmacked when Guhai showed him their cars!!! Yes it will play a big part on their separation sadly.... :( 

Urggghh... My heads get dizzy thinking of their separation and anything that will do with the car.  I don't wanna them separatedddddd... Noooooo...

53 minutes ago, Gabriel Cabrera said:

Anyone know which one is the official channel for the series? and when do you guys think episode 13-14 and 15 will be available in Engsub? xxx ty <3 you all.

Here's Episode 15 [ Season Finale ] from the Addicted Official YouTube channel. Given that there are 3 episodes to sub, I think the wait will be about 3 days? Hmm...

Edit: You guys are so amazing! The thread moved forward by 5 pages when I woke up. Gosh. xD This is starting to feel like two years ago when I was chasing the other thai BL series, Lovesick, on soompi too. Oh gosh. The feels~

• Like 2

Guest skeletonworks
4 hours ago, thoron said:

Episode 13:

In the novel, Guhai accidentally hit Luoyin's leg when he pushed Luoyin's chair forward because he was jealous Luoyin is attending to Yangmeng's whinings.. So he when he saw the bruise on Luoyin's feet and Luoyin told him what happened, he felt so regrettable. Like how could he do this to his wifey....

Episode 14:

Luoyin was crying because he's happy but at the same time he's sad because he's very close with his dad. And after this he'd actually move to live with Guhai based on the novel.  Guhai cried because Luoyin was crying hahaha

yes yes he's amazing!!!!!

Episode 15: 

ikr!!!! 

hahaha u got me!!! Of course right... The car was not even started... Of course they're drenched in sweat pfftttr hahahaha

true. I remember Luoyin said his type is the delicate girls and this girl is the epitome of it. No wonder Guhai is so insecure about the whole thing!!

this is funny but couldn't be even more true hahahha

My thoughts for Episodes 13 - 15.

Spoiler

Episode 13:
Haha I can't LY thought to basically con GH's friends for money, well it was well earned money I guess, but after seeing the trailers and how Episode 12 ended I kinda assume that was the case, what a cheeky boy LY. GH is such a baby for getting angry over LY giving YM his ice cream, the whole "Am I the same as him" line made me laugh, oh GH, such a short fuse when it comes to LY. Also can't help but find it cute that YQ is bullying YM, not sure if this is when YQ started liking YM or what, but it's even funnier YM is finding solace talking to LY, because we all GH is gonna lose his richard simmons whenever he sees that. But I can't believe GH is throwing a hissy fit every time LY interacts with anyone else. *cackles at how LY's dad is always on GH's side* I love it, it always bothers LY so much as well, GH knows how to play his cards right hehe. Also they're both so stubborn but LY always gives in first for some reason, can't believe GH stood out in the cold so long just to win that fight. Also when YM walks in on them, I couldn't stop laughing, he was so surprised to see GH there. Seeing AC and LY's dad being together is so nice, getting remarried is also a taboo thing in China I believe, so this drama is also tackling another social issue! Nice to see some father-son time with LY and his dad, his dad is so nice, saying he would feel guilty if he remarried AC and essentially abandon LY. :') AND SAYING HE'LL ALWAYS LOVE HIM THE MOST. *cries harder* Somehow the scenes with LY looking out the window and seeing his dad makes me kinda sad for some reason. Also LY's dad looks good in a suit, yaaas daddy you get it. 

Episode 14:
Can't believe it started off with a piggyback ride scene, I'mma cry brah. Props to GH for carrying him up all those stairs, and for consoling his bae, what a cutie. Also LMAO at the line where LY is basically saying there's no one who could make bad food like his dad for him anymore. What a shady comment. :P Also I can't believe GH is just going with it haha, I would've been like... I can make you food, but good tasting food? But aw, I wish GH was more like this than his usual hot tempered self, being sweet and a shoulder to lean on is way better than forcing himself onto LY. Also it's probably the first time I've seen LY latch onto GH rather than the vice-versa. *tears of joy* GY giving the cold shoulder to LY, even GH doesn't know how to react to it, awkward... <_____<; Got more awkward by GH flashing his cousin... Wonder if he was hard then. Also question, did they have sex in episode 14, after GH throws LY onto the bed, it can't be the rape scene because LY seems not mad/scarred/scared... Maybe they completely removed the rape scene from the plot of this drama? Which would be a godsend aha... It was nice seeing GH get pranked by LY, also nice to seem him flustered, CJD does a good job on showing all sides of her characters. :) Also while does LY mom always have to shade his dad... Like brah, LY ain't gonna like you if you talk richard simmons about the parent who actually raised him. Also the part about him still being young and needing love/care, huehuehue, sorry LY's mom, GH got that all taken care of aha. I feel so bad for her though she's all like "you two being so close as brothers makes me so happy", she probably gonna faint when she finds out they're lovers... Yas to blow that hair GH, also the last line made me laugh. It's kinda rude to change the lock on her but whatever they want I guess.

Episode 15:
Aw it's cute that LY was waiting for GH outside, nice to see him start showing affection for him. Also GH is doing a good job winning LY over, after the kidnap I hope he learned his lesson, treating LY softly and gently is the only way! I'm so moved whenever he pulls the chair out for LY and that he ran to get breakfast for the both of them. Omg wasn't the scarf that LY gave to GH the one WZ was knitting in the BTS? *squeals* Also YQ sliding into LY's DM with that slick gift, he probably looked back first to see if GH was there or not hehe. !!! Why is GH trying to make LY jealous, such a tease, I'm pretty that scarf was homemade too GH! Lmao at getting the same Christmas gifts for each other, their first couple item! GH can't even scold LY, what a cutie. Also GH's friend was also in Counterattack right? Omg *rolls my eyes* LY's ex girlfriend is so creepy... Like qurl come on, a lot of people spend Christmas alone, stop whining to him about it... Move on. Also, why are they wearing shoes inside the house, I also saw that in the BTS, kinda weird, especially for Asian households. Maybe it's different in China? Also yaaas, carry GH LY, haha I can't believe WZ can carry Johnny though... Though in the BTS I saw him drop Johnny lawl. OMG GH, you can't just drop that bomb on his already psycho ex-girlfriend, that's probably why she comes back for LY... Hm I wonder if LY really meant that he had someone else he liked, or was it just to get his ex off his back.. But seeing how he initiated the kiss in this episode... ;) Also, damn, is GH insecure, giving all these gifts? Where can I find me my own GH hehe. LOL when GH said "there's more" I was like "there's more?!?!" Omg even matching toeclippers? I'm so done with GH haha. Oh LY... Guess you'll have to manage the finances when you two get married bahaha. Omg why is GH sweating in that car...? WHAT HAPPENED IN THAT CAR? That brand new car just went down in a lot of value haha. Also holy crap, LY's ex girlfriend is really cute... I mean, like she looks good. 

Sidenote: Can they even be using these songs? Hope they got the rights or they might be even in more trouble. 

Haha sorry if my review was all over the place, but I typed it as I watched so forgive me. Honestly I did enjoy 13 ~ 15, the editing was good imo. Only part that was jumpy was from the latter car scene to the school. But that's probably because of what happened in the car, so they had to scrap that obviously. Since I watched it from the official channel, and how there is a description on episode 15 basically saying that second season production is on way, I feel a bit better. I hope no more obstacles come between CJD and the staff/actors!

I'll probably rewatch when subs come out, but. I think I got the gist of it aha, I think I improved by Chinese hearing skills by watching it raw. 

• Like 3