6 minutes ago, C IS said:

ahaha :) .. so cute reaction .. im sorry, i didnt know ..

well, ill need to wait for it ehehe .. huhu darn, i wanna learn Mandarin instantly .. xoxo so ADDICTED ..

Haha. I could help translate some scenes if you want to know what was happening!

• Like 4

As from my point of view, (please correct me if am wrong).. the new rules of the China govt. were announced after the airing started of Addicted, so i don't get it why it's being affected by it..technically if it changed before the airing...there could have been a possibility for the BAN

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, lalatelev said:

Haha. I could help translate some scenes if you want to know what was happening!

@lalatelev yes please :):) .. im dying to know .. though i have stories in my mind but still i wanted to know what are they talking about :) ..

what happen in the shop scene, when BLY is laughing to death ?

when they eat breakfast and BLY seen GH sweating ..

what did GH said on his mind when BLY gave the ice cream to YM ..

please, please :) .. thanks alot ..

• Like 3

I finished all the episodes during my lunch.. now I just wanna piece all the uncut/raunchy scenes together so that the plot makes sense to me.

MY THOUGHTS ON EP 14 and 15

Spoiler

For some reasons, I find Ep14 and 15 aren't edited that well. Like the story line is being rushed.. Lines being said for the sake of moving on with the story.

I also wished they would have taken more time to cast a different actor for GH's cousin, since my image of him is supposed to better looking handsome than GH. But in the series, BYL seemed more awkward than attracted to him during their scenes together. I just thought those scenes weren't very well played out.. 

• Like 4

I loved hearing The Wings <3, the writer of that song is from my country and actually the song sounds pretty similar to another famous argentinian song of the same writer, and that's amazing. Trouble Im In is just, damn, I wanna hear that song in the complete scene ;___;

2 minutes ago, bluestrudels said:

I finished all the episodes during my lunch.. now I just wanna piece all the uncut/raunchy scenes together so that the plot makes sense to me.

Reveal hidden contents

For some reasons, I find Ep14 and 15 aren't edited that well. Like the story line is being rushed.. Lines being said for the sake of moving on with the story.

I also wished they would have taken more time to cast a different actor for GH's cousin, since my image of him is supposed to better looking handsome than GH. But in the series, BYL seemed more awkward than attracted to him during their scenes together. I just thought those scenes weren't very well played out.. 

Please remember that those episodes are probably the most cutted out, there where three more episodes, so that's probably the main reason.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bluestrudels said:

Hide contents

I don't think Lou Yin is attracted to GY at all........He only said GY is more handsome to tease GH.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, C IS said:

@lalatelev yes please :):) .. im dying to know .. though i have stories in my mind but still i wanted to know what are they talking about :) ..

what happen in the shop scene, when BLY is laughing to death ?

when they eat breakfast and BLY seen GH sweating ..

what did GH said on his mind when BLY gave the ice cream to YM ..

please, please :) .. thanks alot ..

At the shop, GH was asking LY what he wanted to eat, and LY said chicken-flavored crisps. But when GH asked the shopkeeper for it, he asked for crisp-flavored chicken, or something along those lines - he basically reversed it without realizing it hence LY was laughing at him.

They were eating some kind of bun for breakfast. LY asked why GH was sweating. GH said it's because he decided to run back since there was some car accident blocking the road. LY smiled, and GH asked if LY was touched, and if so whether LY would let GH top him. LY then replied that GH would be destroyed by that mouth of his one day (basically saying that the stuff he says will get him into trouble).

As for the ice cream, GH was thinking of the fact that the spoon had LY's saliva on it, and was annoyed that YM was eating the ice cream up as if it were nothing.

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, evedear said:

I loved hearing The Wings <3, the writer of that song is from my country and actually the song sounds pretty similar to another famous argentinian song of the same writer, and that's amazing. Trouble Im In is just, damn, I wanna hear that song in the complete scene ;___;

Please remember that those episodes are probably the most cutted out, there where three more episodes, so that's probably the main reason.

That makes sense, losing 1.5 hrs of screen time can take away alot of the original plot. And that is to say, 25 mins per episode is already very tight for a series. Maybe I really have to read the novel to understand the complete plot.

9 minutes ago, lancei said:

I don't think Lou Yin is attracted to GY at all........He only said GY is more handsome to tease GH.

That's true, does anyone knows more backstory of GY? Was he supposed to be so weird?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lalatelev said:

At the shop, GH was asking LY what he wanted to eat, and LY said chicken-flavored crisps. But when GH asked the shopkeeper for it, he asked for crisp-flavored chicken, or something along those lines - he basically reversed it without realizing it hence LY was laughing at him.

They were eating some kind of bun for breakfast. LY asked why GH was sweating. GH said it's because he decided to run back since there was some car accident blocking the road. LY smiled, and GH asked if LY was touched, and if so whether LY would let GH top him. LY then replied that GH would be destroyed by that mouth of his one day (basically saying that the stuff he says will get him into trouble).

thank you @lalatelev .. i wanted to ask few more but i dont want to burden you .. ehehe THANKS YOU SO MUCH :) ..

• Like 3

I know some of you on here read my fanfics, so here's the first part of link removed

link removed

If you're interested, have an excerpt!

Spoiler

fanfiction removed

It's so weird how I have hundreds of people reading my GH/LY & JY/ZZ stuff but I've spoken to about 10 :( Who are you people...

• Like 7

Question about ep 15

Spoiler

Well, I did not understand a word, but the scene before the bed scene made me wondering...

The ex richard simmons calls (even her voice is so annoying I had to fast forward it because I could not listen to it anymore) and well BLY seems to be shaken while and after the conversation. Then he grabs GH, puts him on the bed and climbs on top of him. But it all looks like BLY is just looking for comfort after his ex bf was emotionally harassing him on the phone, he just wants to get the whole thing out of his system and it is less about being with GH. Maybe it sounds cruel and it is just me who has this feeling about it, but I expected that this scene will be different, or rather something else indicates the intimate scene... I also didn't read the novel so I don't know what went through BLY's head and what does he really feel at that very moment. Maybe when the subs are out and I understand what they are saying on the phone it will look different. Anyway, would be curious what you think guys. 

• Like 2

Well hot damn, Johnny! You look so mighty fiiine!!! This is probably what Gu Hai looks like after becoming a CEO, right? Right?

HOLD YOUR DROOL, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!! And don't forget to take a breath! ;)

Spoiler

12717187_578875808943841_553628466929024

12743871_578875768943845_858862430864840

10527760_578875888943833_920033339125188

• Like 11

2 hours ago, lalatelev said:

As for the ice cream, GH was thinking of the fact that the spoon had LY's saliva on it, and was annoyed that YM was eating the ice cream up as if it were nothing.

So a little explanation on why BLY was laughing at GH over the incident in the breakfast store..

GH asked what BLY wanted to eat for breakfast.

BLY said 2 packet of 锅巴 (gou ba, scorched rice dish) - https://www.google.com/search?q=%E9%94%85%E5%B7%B4&oq=%E9%94%85%E5%B7%B4&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.579j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

GH asked what flavor

BLY said chicken

When GH spoke to the shopkeeper, he phrased his question quite weirdly "老板给我两袋锅肉味的鸡巴"

- the direct translation is Hi boss, I would like 2 packet of scorched meat flavored d*ck  Richard Simmons, 

鸡巴 is a saying for Richard Simmons in Chinese, but if you use the word 鸡 itself - it means chicken

TBH GH should have asked 老板给我两袋鸡肉味的锅巴

- which translates Hi boss, I would like 2 packets of chicken flavored Guo Ba (scorched rice).

That was why GH was so humiliated and embarrassed in front of the female storekeeper after he realized what he said and how he was caught off guard, unknowingly tricked by BLY to say 鸡巴, so he quickly grabbed some chicken flavored chips to pretend he meant something else.

• Like 8

Hey guys! Silent reader here~ I'm a big fan of the show together with my boyfriend, who is a native Chinese (studying here in Europe). We were both mad and shocked after the news of the ban but I asked him to check the status today on Chinese social media. He's telling me that Chinese people are mass commenting on social media, more than 10 thousands have left their comment already against the bureau of broadcasting, trying to raise the pressure. It seems like the fans/supporters are really mad. But there hasn't been a clear response from the officials..He says it's the first time (that he knows of) that there is such a strong confrontation against a ban for inspection for a LB webseries.

Let's hope the anger and big amount of comments will help.. fightingㅠㅠㅠ

Edit: people commenting on the Bureau's weibo. There are so many comments like this.
Fy1Ul7Z.jpg?1

• Like 11

59 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

Question about ep 15

Hide contents

Well, I did not understand a word, but the scene before the bed scene made me wondering...

The ex richard simmons calls (even her voice is so annoying I had to fast forward it because I could not listen to it anymore) and well BLY seems to be shaken while and after the conversation. Then he grabs GH, puts him on the bed and climbs on top of him. But it all looks like BLY is just looking for comfort after his ex bf was emotionally harassing him on the phone, he just wants to get the whole thing out of his system and it is less about being with GH. Maybe it sounds cruel and it is just me who has this feeling about it, but I expected that this scene will be different, or rather something else indicates the intimate scene... I also didn't read the novel so I don't know what went through BLY's head and what does he really feel at that very moment. Maybe when the subs are out and I understand what they are saying on the phone it will look different. Anyway, would be curious what you think guys. 

My Translations

Spoiler

Let me try to attempt to do this justice..

The ex-gf calls, tells BLY that she misses him.

BLY was shocked at how she got his mobile number.

Then went along rambling how she's lonely, seeing all the couples during Christmas made her think of him and was hoping if he could give them another chance. 

BLY tells her to snap out of it and it's impossible for them to be together. If anything he encourages her to delete his number and try to forget him.

Shi Hui (ex-gf) insist that they will one day be together again (talk about persistence amongst the Chinese)

BLY said impossible - proceeds to hang up.

I don't read the novel, so I do not know if there was no other explanations as to what was going on in BLY's head when he brought GH to bed, and what "technically" happened as the scene was cut.

Next Scene,

SH (ex-gf) calls and asks for BLY

GH asks who is she, else he would refuse her call

SH (ex-gf) says I am his gf.

GH gets mad and yelled, GF!? I am his BF! and hangs up

BLY overheard and reaches for the watch that ex-gf gave him

SH calls again,

BLY confronts SH to stop bugging him. He already spoke his mind.

SH says even after they broke up, she says what's wrong calling themselves as friends.

BLY stayed firm and said once we have broken up, we are now strangers

SH: If you really don't care, why do you still pick up my call?

BLY: Honestly, I don't care anymore. I have someone to care for now.

SH: What do you mean?

BLY: I'm already in love with someone else. That's it. -hangs up-

• Like 11