Guest skeletonworks
Just now, lolalarue said:

Would somebody be able to link me to the book spoiler of the scene that got cut (bed scene that ended in tissues the morning after)? I'm sure i"ve read it somewhere, but I just can't quite remember where. Ep 12 was hot, even with the cut scene. I can't wait until we get to see it but hopefully the book scene can see us through. I just loved Gu Hai's voice it's very soft and intimate and sexy, I like that he only talks to BLY that way. The scene where BLY was falling asleep in Gu Hai's arms was lovely. This show is so great! Even with the unfortunate cuts, I can't wait to see the whole thing as Chai Jidan intended but even with censorship the show is true to its name. I'm addicted. 

I compiled it and list all the spoilers on the front page. Help yourself ^^

Guest skeletonworks
9 minutes ago, mym999 said:

Some one eng sub this trailer....PLZZZZZ....they said only 15 ep..so is this last episode trailer....???

I'd just give a summary of what my friend told me.

Episode 14: Guhai got Luoyin angry so he kicked him out of the room. Then he told Luoyin he left the house. So Luoyin went out of the room to check whether it's true or not but he got caught by the evil Guhai. lol.

Episode 15: Guhai's friends dared Guhai to scold Luoyin because they know that Luoyin is older than Guhai and because Guhai is normally the aggressive type, not easy to obey other people (except for Luoyin that is!). Then when he looked at Luoyin, he didn't want to scold him and told everyone to continue eating XD

And yes episode 15 is the last episode...

47 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Episode 12 reactions

Hide contents

Translations for the bed scene >> here (Just to clear things up, the scene-cut made it look like GH & BLY slept together, but in fact/ novel, they only *ahem* each other off with hands. The ending was really sweet though- GH saying that he will take care of BLY.)

LOL GH beat the class representative and said this:
Why didn't you tell him this a little later? You've ruined my good times. He is about to "jump into my embrace" in the next few days. And now with your meddling, my "summer" is ruined again.
Isn't this kinda embarrassing to say that in front of him? I think Johnny is about to burst into laughter while saying that. xD

What's up with You Qi scolding Yang Meng? Is he venting his failure to ask BLY out on Yang Meng? Idk...

I think for the handkerchiefs (toilet paper, napkins or whatever that was on the table) who are at the beginning of the scene, they did each other off with hands.

GH is so violent... ¬¬ I'm waiting for the translation to know exactly what the class representative did wrong. That part really made me Angry, It's as if GH fixes everything hitting others ¬¬ what at H ...?! ¿¿??

You Qi started to become somewhat paranoid... XD Poor Yang Meng, I hope they achieve a good friendship, if they will not end up together

Thank you for the translation! 

• Like 2

Guest skeletonworks
1 minute ago, clon_105 said:

I think for the handkerchiefs (toilet paper, napkins or whatever that was on the table) who are at the beginning of the scene, they did each other off with hands.

GH is so violent... ¬¬ I'm waiting for the translation to know exactly what the class representative did wrong. That part really made me Angry, It's as if GH fixes everything hitting others ¬¬ what at H ...?! ¿¿??

You Qi started to become somewhat paranoid... XD Poor Yang Meng, I hope they achieve a good friendship, if they will not end up together

I think from the spoilers, Guhai jerked both of them off.. and the reason Guhai hit the class monitor, is because he told Luoyin that he actually didn't have Hepatitis B. So this ruin Guhai's chances of getting into Luoyin's pants. @leo456 already translated this on the previous page...

20 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

I think from the spoilers, Guhai jerked both of them off.. and the reason Guhai hit the class monitor, is because he told Luoyin that he actually didn't have Hepatitis B. So this ruin Guhai's chances of getting into Luoyin's pants. @leo456 already translated this on the previous page...

Edit: Smexy details of the bed scene >> here (@Evadere and everyone)

• Like 3

Oh my God, now im done reading the excerpts, it walks me through their journey as each episodes compiled the highlights of the novel.. Thank you so much @alvinboi and @skeletonworks kudos to both of you and those are behind the translation for the non-chinese speaking fans... i know it takes half as much of your daily time and efforts just to make it more comprehensible... If only i could send you flowers, I really appreciate you... 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kmontsy said:

Oh my God, now im done reading the excerpts, it walks me through their journey as each episodes compiled the highlights of the novel.. Thank you so much @alvinboi and @skeletonworks kudos to both of you and those are behind the translation for the non-chinese speaking fans... i know it takes half as much of your daily time and efforts just to make it more comprehensible... If only i could send you flowers, I really appreciate you... 

Same for @leo456! He's also doing a lot and giving spoilers here, faster than I do, actually. I only read the novel as the episode progresses. I know so much from his spoilers and I love them all too~

Edit: Use the Search feature in this forum, select "This topic" and type the word "twitter". You will find all of @leo456 translations. :)

2 hours ago, clon_105 said:

The class representative misunderstood the test result. It's rather technical. He explained that only one out of the 5 components was found positive and so overall BLY didn't have Hepatitis B. Correct me if I'm wrong, guys.

Also, for everyone, no thanks needed actually. I'm translating this so that more people can share the goodness of this addictive series/ novel with me. It's boring to get addicted to it alone. Hah. :D 

3 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

I'd just give a summary of what my friend told me.

Episode 14: Guhai got Luoyin angry so he kicked him out of the room. Then he told Luoyin he left the house. So Luoyin went out of the room to check whether it's true or not but he got caught by the evil Guhai. lol.

Episode 15: Guhai's friends dared Guhai to scold Luoyin because they know that Luoyin is older than Guhai and because Guhai is normally the aggressive type, not easy to obey other people (except for Luoyin that is!). Then when he looked at Luoyin, he didn't want to scold him and told everyone to continue eating XD

And yes episode 15 is the last episode...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... I DON'T WANT SEASON ONE TO END SO FASTTTTTT... :tears::tears::tears:

• Like 2

Guest skeletonworks
10 hours ago, pureblade said:

@alvinboi Thanks for the translations! Someone needs to make a gif of GH rubbing his hands together after seeing BLY putting on his robe. It was like he was saying "Boy do I have plans for you" lol ;)

pZ9Q6NF.gif

*dirty thoughts*

Cbpolu5UcAItLFb.jpg

Would you look at Johnny's smile and his tiger teeth!!!!! I'm in love!!!!!!

Spoiler

CbpowBaVAAARJWo.jpg

Johnny biting his tongue is killing me!!!!!!!

Cbpolw8UsAAANru.jpg

How can someone have this level of talent?!!!

CbpP8vvVIAApZrF.jpg

CbpP5RoVIAIAatv.jpg

Guest skeletonworks
40 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... I DON'T WANT SEASON ONE TO END SO FASTTTTTT... :tears::tears::tears:

Yeah me too!!! It's my daily drug T_T I'll continue updating their fanmeetings if I'm not too busy. Hope to see everyone remain here in the thread while we wait for season 2 ^^

37 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

..Same for @leo456! He's also doing a lot and giving spoilers here, faster than I do, actually. 

Yup. I forgot to thank @leo456 too. 

And again, to @fritzgerald and @jenniferderooie for my new favorite song. 

So, Thank you! 

And to everyone else posting and sharing, hugs from a nonChinese here. Know that your efforts are appreciated!

Our series is coming to a close. This show has truly made us ADDICTED. I wonder how we will survive the withdrawal phase after season 1.

Hmm. 

Maybe check into a REHAB

locked up with GuHai and BaiLouYin?! :-) 

Or JinLulu,  any takers?? 

• Like 1

I JUST FINISHED WATCHING COUNTERATTACK VIDEOS....FANMEETS,BEHIND SCENES ,EVERYTHING....I FEEL SAD THAT IT COMPLETED....I DONT WANT ADDICTED TOO END...I WANT TO WATCH MORE....I DONT WANT GAP FOR OTHER SEASON...SINCE ITS A HIT..I WISH THEY HAD SOME PRODUCERS FOR THIS SHOW....THEY PRODUCE SERIES WITH 100 EPS THAT ARE SAME ROUTINE,BORING,DRAGGING STORIES...BUT THIS IS DIFFERENT..IT IS MUCH BETTER THAN THOSE MELO's

• Like 3

2 hours ago, thoron said:

Yup. I forgot to thank @leo456 too. 

And again, to @fritzgerald and @jenniferderooie for my new favorite song. 

So, Thank you! 

And to everyone else posting and sharing, hugs from a nonChinese here. Know that your efforts are appreciated!

Our series is coming to a close. This show has truly made us ADDICTED. I wonder how we will survive the withdrawal phase after season 1.

Hmm. 

Maybe check into a REHAB

locked up with GuHai and BaiLouYin?! :-) 

Or JinLulu,  any takers?? 

For lulu? Can i have her to clean my house? Hahahhaa... 

For GH and BLY, ill prolly lock em up in my room! Hahahha

And while waiting for season 2, ill be watching all the episodes again and again and again and again... And read all the stuff here again and again and again and again....  Until season 2 comes.  Hay!!! 

Addicted.

• Like 2