@bamburn04 As a dancer myself, I can vouch for that stereotype HAHA. It's usually the athletes that participate in sports that require a more lean build than a muscular build that dance well (out of all of them). And considering Johnny's background in jiu-jitsu...:sweatingbullets::vicx:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, guhai said:

@bamburn04 As a dancer myself, I can vouch for that stereotype HAHA. It's usually the athletes that participate in sports that require a more lean build than a muscular build that dance well (out of all of them). And considering Johnny's background in jiu-jitsu...:sweatingbullets::vicx:

Yup, same here. XD
Have a family of dancers and used to do join competitions in high school, college, and in a crew a lot. I'm a fatty now but used to be lean. Two of my good friends were basketball players and loved to do those triathlon and running sports so, yeah they are muscular but lean towards the leaner side. When I rewatch the video, Johnny does not look happy at all though. That makes me kinda sad. :S

• Like 1

@bamburn04 :/ I hope he didn't feel humiliated or ashamed though, and that fans didn't expect too much from him. He's a great actor; personally I find that to be enough. He looked excited when it ended. From that one interview subbed by LT, it's easy to tell he's quite comfortable with himself and for some reason all that confidence seemed to disappear on that stage...Though, if one doesn't dance on a daily, no matter how self-confident, when one tries one tends to just...shrivel...|: Done it, seen it countless of times.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, guhai said:

@bamburn04 :/ I hope he didn't feel humiliated or ashamed though, and that fans didn't expect too much from him. He's a great actor; personally I find that to be enough. He looked excited when it ended. From that one interview subbed by LT, it's easy to tell he's quite comfortable with himself and for some reason all that confidence seemed to disappear on that stage...Though, if one doesn't dance on a daily, no matter how self-confident, when one tries one tends to just...shrivel...|: Done it, seen it countless of times.

I too dont expect much from them...because the people i like most  are BLY and GH....than Zhou and JOHNNY....

18 minutes ago, guhai said:

Same here. Yeah, he's a very confident guy so it was kind of odd to see him looks so awkward and stiff. Hell, even people who have been dancing forever have time where they just crumble on stage. Yeah, when they started to clap, he went back to smiling and seemed to enjoy that dancing was over.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Beach Down The Lane said:

Should I write a fan fiction... Hmmm... my writing's not great but its not bad either and I have at least 60+ subscribers in my other incomplete fan fics so I must be doing something right????????????????/

Fellow fanfic writer as well. I suggest, make a fanfic if there is something lacking with the show that you want to portray or make it smutty smex basically. I wrote/write mine because of the disaster that was LS Season 2 and I'm basically filling in the gaps for when Earn and Pete weren't there (Part of the main cast my richard simmons. OhMick got more screen time) and fixing certain blunders that made no sense. Fanfics are there to satisfy a need that the show/novel isn't providing but everyone is craving so if you feel that there is something like that wanted, then go ahead and have fun with it. :D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, alvinboi said:

Congrats to the successful Addicted web series Shanghai fanmeet today, 20th Feb!!!

Credits to Addicted web series Facebook page. Source: Weibo.

P.s. On that facebook page, there's also a video of Zhouzhou & Johnny singing the opening theme song together. <3 <3 <3

Is the rightmost person...Lulu?

1 hour ago, alvinboi said:

Congrats to the successful Addicted web series Shanghai fanmeet today, 20th Feb!!!

Credits to Addicted web series Facebook page. Source: Weibo.

P.s. On that facebook page, there's also a video of Zhouzhou & Johnny singing the opening theme song together. <3 <3 <3

Anyone else think that Fengsong looks a lot like Pete/August from Love Sick in this picture?

15 minutes ago, fritzgerald said:

@lancei. Bobo? Sorry... Is Bobo a singer? If so, can we dl his version somewhere?  Thanks!!

You can search Youtube: I only care for you Bobo and it will pop up. As for download, i would try google search it.

41 minutes ago, bamburn04 said:

Ummmmm..... *cough cough* O_O

WeiZhou being...... well, in the novel, they do say LY has a big 'package'.

Reveal hidden contents

12745796_958446764249267_806135379023346

GuHai would have traced your IP and hit you! Hahaha! .. he does have it ;)

• Like 1

(Taken from Facebook.)

WeiZhou & Johnny singing a classic love song called  味道 Flavour. So lovely~ <3 <3 <3

Here's the lyrics:

今天晚上的 星星很少 
Tonight stars are very few
不知道它們 跑那去了
Not sure where they all ran off to
赤裸裸的天空 
In the naked sky
星星多寂寥
The stars are so lonely

我以為傷心可以很少 
I thought the sadness could be very little
我以為我能 過得很好
I thought I could live very well
誰知道一想你 
Who knew once I think of you
思念苦無藥 
There's a bitter & incurable longing
無處可逃
Nowhere to run

3 (Chorus)
想念你的笑 想念你的外套
I miss your smile, I miss your coat
想念你白色襪子 和你身上的味道
I miss your white socks, and the flavour on your body
我想念你的吻 
I miss your kiss
和手指淡淡煙草味道 
And the light tobacco flavour on the fingers
記憶中曾被愛的味~道
The flavour of being love in my memories

今天晚上的 心事很少 
Tonight troubles are very few
不知道這樣 算好不好
Not sure if this is good or bad 
赤裸裸的寂寞 
The naked loneliness
朝著心頭繞
Revolves around the heart

The sequence of the song in that video is 1 2 3 1 2 3 3 (skipped 4).

Also, here's a performance by the very beautiful original singer, 辛晓琪 Xin Xiao Qi.

• Like 2