1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

Did you translate this or did I miss it? I'm compiling all the spoilers and posting the links to the spoilers on the front page :-)

Yes, I didi. Please use the link here:

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/381552-current-chinese-webseries-2016-heroin-web-series-上癮网络剧/?do=findComment&comment=19555007

Guest skeletonworks

Just finished reading episode 10 novel comparison by @alvinboi Thank you!!! :wub: I was a bit late. Wished I had more time during the weekdays -.-

Ch 77: Damn wish they had included the biting & caressing LY's face... That's such a cute and tender moments! He likes biting LY isn't he? It's like he wants to devour him so bad... :D

Ch 78: No wonder I found it a tad bit odd that LY's mum popped out of nowhere... She's the one behind all of this! I don't get her selfishness! Only she can be happy izzit???!!!! Thank God LY is not like her at all!

Thanks @leo456 I'm back tracking actually. Now on page 23. So I actually haven't got to that post yet :sweatingbullets: Wahh... How to finish backtracking until page 36?! :crazy:

I find it amusing that GH does not want (at first) to force himself unto BLY, he could rape him at the first instance, but instead he does not want simply like that, he wants his "love" to be reciprocated (I wish the actor could have given an intense eye contact when he admitted those feelings -- it would give an impact and sincerity). Gu Hai is imperfect, to some - disgusting or perverted, but there is something to him that makes you wanted to stay and know him more. He is surely an interesting character out of the novels I have read so far.

Rehearsal video translations from 3:27 to 3:48
BLY: GH! Put me down!
GH: Call me 'hubby' and I'll be put you down!
BLY: Put me down!
GH: Call me 'hubby'! (Slap!) Call me 'hubby' and I'll be put you down!
GH: Hehehe!
BLY: If I knew, I won't come here with you!
GH: And, you still want me to climb the stairs! Ah, what else do you want me to do? You still want me to screw you, right! (Slap!)

Zhou: Oh! Ah!!!! Si! Ah ah ah. Gu Hai! Damn you, Gu Hai. Why did you hit my nuts!

>> LOL :D:D:D

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Rehearsal video translations from 3:27 to 3:48
BLY: GH! Put me down!
GH: Call me 'hubby' and I'll be put you down!
GH: Call me 'hubby'! (Slap!) Call me 'hubby' and I'll be put you down!
GH: Hehehe!
BLY: If I knew, I won't come here with you!
GH: And, you still want me to climb the stairs! Ah, what else do you want me to do? You still want me to screw you, right! (Slap!)

Zhou: Oh! Ah!!!! Si! Ah ah ah. Gu Hai! Damn you, Gu Hai. Why did you hit my nuts!

>> LOL :D:D:D

tnx for translations

• Like 1

Hi guys. This is my first time using soompi as an actual member and not just a lurker. I'm not sure if this is allowed so please let me know if it isn't so I can remove it.

I haven't taken up creative writing for quite some time but Addicted had me running back to it. Here's some fanfiction:

link removed

(Also, a big thanks to all the subbers/translators working hard to provide for us English speakers on here. This series wouldn't be as interesting if I didn't have all these spoilers keeping me sane between the episode airing dates, hah.)

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, guhai said:

Hi guys. This is my first time using soompi as an actual member and not just a lurker. I'm not sure if this is allowed so please let me know if it isn't so I can remove it.

I haven't taken up creative writing for quite some time but Addicted had me running back to it. Here's some fanfiction:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1091663

(Also, a big thanks to all the subbers/translators working hard to provide for us English speakers on here. This series wouldn't be as interesting if I didn't have all these spoilers keeping me sane between the episode airing dates, hah.)

First of all, that's a freaking good nick. For a moment, I thought Gu Hai replied to this forum thread. LOL. I'm deluded. xD

Thanks for sharing your Addicted series Fanfic work here. I'm not sure about the rules on sharing fanfics on soompi too. I guess it's okay since the fanfic site has its own layers of 'security'.

Feel free to discuss the series here! I wonder how can people lurk and not talk about this. The series is so addictive! xD

• Like 2

This is gonna be the first  here in soompi forum Im putting my thoughts with regards to the webseries (although i am very active to the other forum yaoiotaku, some may recognize me here) hahahaha

i am trapped in static as I watched the ep 11 for a deeper understanding, during the kidnap scene, i am so glad it was as subtle as I was expecting, compare to the novel which is a bit more violent, I tried to study was their actions and facial gestures as well... 

one of the cutest part was... as You qi knows what is exactly going on between BLY and Gu hai hahaha... more than just friends... 

damn... BLY seems to be very magnetic to attract the bad boy image Gu hai and the matinee idol type you qi.. i wonder what would it be like to be BLY hahaha...

the kidnap thingy. if the same thing happens to me... the kidnapper is my lover... i am willing and able to participate... hahaha :w00t:

i am not so sure, if the 2nd rape scene would be shown as well, besides im kinda anticipating SH (bly's Gf) will also be present to the current season of Heroin, since i think i have watched a few trailers SH is actually on the scene.. so someone could correct me if its only just a night dream hahahaha

53 minutes ago, Kmontsy said:

This is gonna be the first  here in soompi forum Im putting my thoughts with regards to the webseries (although i am very active to the other forum yaoiotaku, some may recognize me here) hahahaha

i am trapped in static as I watched the ep 11 for a deeper understanding, during the kidnap scene, i am so glad it was as subtle as I was expecting, compare to the novel which is a bit more violent, I tried to study was their actions and facial gestures as well... 

one of the cutest part was... as You qi knows what is exactly going on between BLY and Gu hai hahaha... more than just friends... 

damn... BLY seems to be very magnetic to attract the bad boy image Gu hai and the matinee idol type you qi.. i wonder what would it be like to be BLY hahaha...

the kidnap thingy. if the same thing happens to me... the kidnapper is my lover... i am willing and able to participate... hahaha :w00t:

i am not so sure, if the 2nd rape scene would be shown as well, besides im kinda anticipating SH (bly's Gf) will also be present to the current season of Heroin, since i think i have watched a few trailers SH is actually on the scene.. so someone could correct me if its only just a night dream hahahaha

At the rate of how the series has been going, Lou Yin's girl friend will probably appear at the season finale as a cliff hanger ( probably the last scene as well....). All the dramas with SH and Gu Hai's cousin are in season 2 and the season might end at the car accident. Season three will be the time skip and reunion. That's my estimation of how 300 chapters will be translated in 3 seasons. Now we are around chapter 90 and it is almost the end of season 1. Thus roughly 100 chapters per season seems reasonable.

Season 1: Cute, bubbly, push-pull boy love. It carries most of the typical BL's elements which I enjoy.

Season 2: Dramalicious. Probably the heart-breaking season for me. I am not a fan of drama, plus, there may be the biggest and most painful cliffhanger at the end.

Season 3: Matured love and hopefully.....actions. Fulfilling. It is the taste of sweetness after all the bitterness. One order of fairy-tale ending incoming.

Edited by lancei
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, jenniferderooie said:

Here is a polished version of them singing "I only care about you" 

I'm also a silent reader, but just wanted to share ^_^

this is so nice... especially the first part... is there a place where we can download the full version of this song with BLY and GH singing?  is this in iTunes?

2 hours ago, bamburn04 said:

So, WeiZhou is a great dancer. Johnny...... oh Johnny. You tried. XD

Thanks for sharing! It seems to me like other than WeiZhou, this set of actors isn't that cut out for the whole "actor to idol" route of business like Counterattack's set of actors. But then again, isn't WeiZhou originally a musician and not an actor?

On another note, I do find the dancing and singing for fanmeets cute, but Johnny looks really uncomfortable here. Hope they're not pushing him to do a bunch of stuff to help promote the series. While the extras are nice, I do rather like when people stick to what they're best at - especially if that's what they prefer doing.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, fritzgerald said:

this is so nice... especially the first part... is there a place where we can download the full version of this song with BLY and GH singing?  is this in iTunes?

I think it is Bobo version and not Johny/Weizhou. They probably have their own version later.

• Like 1

@guhai

I could already tell with WeiZhou's demeanor and stance in the beginning that he is at least rhythmically inclined. Add onto the fact that he does have a nice singing voice, was pleasantly surprised by his artistic talents. Johnny is an athlete and although I have friends who are very built and sporty but still dance extremely well, it's kind of a weird/funny stereotype that jocks aren't exactly the best dancers.

It depends on them if they want to branch out. I mean, there's nothing wrong with it but yeah, let's not force them too much. A lot of K-Pop stars have branched out into other more popular things that they like. I remember one female K-Pop star who is in a girl group and is also a star runner so it doesn't always have to be related to the entertainment industry. Johnny does martial arts so he might decide to follow a career in that type of field along with acting.

@Beach Down The Lane

Naughty you...... but probably true. XD
Like I've said, strong and sturdy body usually equals stiff and not so good for dancing. As long as he doesn't win over people with his looks while acting like he's a great dancer (Some social media people that are attractive looking and try to sing but do it badly still get praise because they are attractive, AKA You Qi) I'm a-okay with him. :D

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, lancei said:

At the rate of how the series has been going, Lou Yin's girl friend will probably appear at the season finale as a cliff hanger ( probably the last scene as well....). All the dramas with SH and Gu Hai's cousin are in season 2 and the season might end at the car accident. Season three will be the time skip and reunion. That's my estimation of how 300 chapters will be translated in 3 seasons. Now we are around chapter 90 and it is almost the end of season 1. Thus roughly 100 chapters per season seems reasonable.

Season 1: Cute, bubbly, push-pull boy love. It carries most of the typical BL's elements which I enjoy.

Season 2: Dramalicious. Probably the heart-breaking season for me. I am not a fan of drama, plus, there may be the biggest and most painful cliffhanger at the end.

Season 3: Matured love and hopefully.....actions. Fulfilling. It is the taste of sweetness after all the bitterness. One order of fairy-tale ending incoming.

i see, i hope it would not take that long before season 2 starts, i am really engrossed to the webseries and i could not bear the idea of it getting near to its finale, i am not alone in the ship thinking that way hahahaha...

season 3 is very intriguing, both of them would be grown ups by then... men in suits love affair hahahaha... feisty! well i am sure its no longer a puppy love  struggles by that time... i hope no more rape scenes... hahaha and i hope.. BLY would be somehow as affectionate as gu hai displays his own towards BLY...