OMG! Censuradoooooooo!! Nooooooooooooo. Ok, I don't know if it is really censored or if it was an actual cut, because of the tissues, but fadafadafada!

Anyway, I guess they skipped some novel stuff right?

EDIT: And so you know guys, the official youtube channel also uploaded it by 00.00hs! So you can watch it there and it's also "supporting". I still have yet to watch the full episode on another site beside youtube, so I can actually know if there is an actual cut o something that was post produced that way.

• Like 1

@skeletonworks HAHA. Character Guhai's name is so catchy to say and nice to hear so I just had to ^_^

I guess it's almost nice that Luoyin is suddenly all-accepting of affection (as accepting as he ever gets...) from Guhai, even without words, but I'm guessing the lack of verbal communication from Luoyin is what leads to furthering the part of the plot where Guhai's insecurities get in the way of their relationship? I mean...Guhai already calls him "Baby" :wub:  Just kind of wishing Luoyin would force some kind of verbal endearment out for Guhai's (and my) sake, heh.

On another note, thanks for creating this thread - and on my birthday too!

• Like 1

i just watched raw even though i dont understand what they are speaking.......BLY while showering...too hottt....i like how they slept at end...BLY on GHs hand....Its sweet,BLY is comfortable with GH even though he doesnt express in words....hmmmm.i really want to watch it in eng sub....when i wake up tommorow i just wish i find eng sub for this.....

OMG WE HAVE A GUHAI HERE!!!!!!! *giggles*

Haha. Joke aside.. Let's hope the same channel who uploaded the uncut of episode 11 will upload the uncut for episode 12 too! Yeah it kinda bugs me too because there's no line clearly drawn. Even though Luoyin rejected Guhai but he somehow remain close to Guhai, closer than ever I'd say... Their relationship gradually reached that stage and while it's sweet because there's no need for words when it comes to love but ugh I just want them to say something. Like what is the status of your relationship? Like in the facebook, would it be "It's complicated"??? :huh:

Please, if someone whom you don't like confess to you, you would avoid that person since it would be super awkward. Lou Yin clearly LIKES it. He "rejected" Gu Hai because he is a Tsundere , trying to act tough and stuff.....And Gu Hai knows it too, that's why he keeps advancing. The only person Lou Yin is trying to lie to is himself coz everyone else can see/feel it. His pride wouldn't give in but his body/feeling already did. My BL eyes can see right through his lewd act!!!!!!!!

Edit: remember how Lou Yin knows Gu Hai is rich but still plays along as if Hai is poor. He likes them games.

• Like 5

Guest skeletonworks

17 hours ago, liesl said:

After seeing all the trailers until episode 15, I guess we won't meet BLY's ex-girlfriend in this season. And all the chaos and saga that follows it.

The actress for BLY's ex-girlfriend has however been chosen and seen already on the trailer, so does that mean that season 2 is pretty much confirmed?

Season 2 will begin filming in May. So expect release around Summer? Maybe July? Yeah... I also think it'd be impossible to fit the ex-gf saga in this season since the episode has been cut down from 18 to 15 episodes only...

13 hours ago, Drew Beltran said:

Im quite curious if there'll be any BLYxYQ interaction here? I mean they'll have more scenes together and somehow bond together. As what I am getting YQ had a thing for BLY for now, why doesnt he was given a chance to hit LY then? Its always the ship of  GHxLY

Umm you're welcomed to ship BLYxYQ. I secretly ship them too!! He was too late when he started to hit on Luoyin IMHO. Love is about timing ;) I'll spoil you ok.. Youqi will confess to Yangmeng that he likes Luoyin but it was already too late by then. Guhai & Luoyin are already deeply in love with each other. Just look at episode 12, how Luoyin picked Guhai over Youqi :sweatingbullets: He already lost the game long time ago. But I totally dig his puppy eyes when he got disappointed witnessing how close Guhai & Luoyin is. There's a regrettable look in his eyes... I just wanna hug him.. Anyway, when Youqi is older, he'll become a celebrity. During one of the press conference, he admitted that he has a crush during high school and he talked about his crush. Of course the reporters assume his crush is a girl. Luoyin and Guhai attended the press conference. Luoyin knew Youqi was talking about him. Guhai too!! And he got jealous! LOLOLOLOLOL. Guhai & jealousy is INSEPARABLE!!!!!!

12 hours ago, dokiedokie said:

What do you think regarding the song they sang together? is it a happy or a sad song?

I think it is a sad song but they only sang the first part..I think it is a sad song?
:confused:

I'd say it's neither sad or happy... It's a serious love song and it totally fits the love story of Guhai & Luoyin. It talks about soulmates.

Complete lyrics translation:

http://english.cri.cn/7106/2014/04/21/2001s822998.htm

11 hours ago, pureblade said:

Can I just say Johnny has a lovely voice I can listen to him talk/sing all day ^_^

Yes I love love love his voice!!!! I'm just gutted that I couldn't understand Chinese. Everyone was saying that he has such a cute accent :bawling:

Why is the uncut version not being uploaded in YouTube? :(( I know there's a bed scene in episode 12!!

How do I know? Just watch the credits at the end of each episodes and you will see that there should be some bed scene that's faded out in the web version. Maybe the DVD version would have that scene. :(

Spoiler

PkpbiGI.png

0EaAZiz.png

• Like 2

1 minute ago, liesl said:

Why is the uncut version not being uploaded in YouTube? :(( I know there's a bed scene in episode 12!!

How do I know? Just watch the credits at the end of each episodes and you will see that there should be some bed scene that's faded out in the web version. Maybe the DVD version would have that scene. :(

Let us all hope that the reason is because it's too explicit even for YouTube...:phew:

• Like 1

Anyone notices the thought of the character as  echoing voice acting in this episode? If there is enough time to voice acting and editing, it would be a good way to convey characters' feeling as they are in the novel. It is the equivalent of the so-called thought-bubble in manga or monologue in novel

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, liesl said:

The last episode, when we had an uncut version, it didn't come out until quite a bit after. I say be patient and see what happens. If not, then the DVD. 

I'm also hoping I will be able to get the DVD, being all the way in the US. Also, I kinda wish I took Chinese school more seriously when I was younger. Totally regretting it now >.>

Guest skeletonworks
19 minutes ago, evedear said:

OMG! Censuradoooooooo!! Nooooooooooooo. Ok, I don't know if it is really censored or if it was an actual cut, because of the tissues, but fadafadafada!

Anyway, I guess they skipped some novel stuff right?

EDIT: And so you know guys, the official youtube channel also uploaded it by 00.00hs! So you can watch it there and it's also "supporting". I still have yet to watch the full episode on another site beside youtube, so I can actually know if there is an actual cut o something that was post produced that way.

It's CUT. There is a kissing scene but of course the jerking off part is not filmed at all... But again the kissing scene is cut! And the China Huace youtube channel didn't even upload the UNCUT one! I guess it's because people keep on sharing the video, screencap of the UNCUT episode 11 on China site -.- Oh well I guess it doesn't matter much this time.. Last time in episode 11 it's UNFORGIVABLE because Guhai was confessing and the flows of emotions were cut abrupt.

9 minutes ago, lancei said:

Please, if someone whom you don't like confess to you, you would avoid that person since it would be super awkward. Lou Yin clearly LIKES it. He "rejected" Gu Hai because he is a Tsundere , trying to act tough and stuff.....And Gu Hai knows it too, that's why he keeps advancing. The only person Lou Yin is trying to lie to is himself coz everyone else can see/feel it. His pride wouldn't give in but his body/feeling already did. My BL eyes can see right through his lewd act!!!!!!!!

Edit: remember how Lou Yin knows Gu Hai is rich but still plays along as if Hai is poor. He likes them games.

Yeah he's a total tsundere! Likes it but don't wanna say it. Acting like he doesn't care, but actually cares a lot. smh.

"He likes them games".. ROFL.. Nail it!

Guest skeletonworks
51 minutes ago, lancei said:

Anyone notices the thought of the character as  echoing voice acting in this episode? If there is enough time to voice acting and editing, it would be a good way to convey characters' feeling as they are in the novel. It is the equivalent of the so-called thought-bubble in manga or monologue in novel

Yeah I also noticed it. I think there was also once on another episode but I can't remember which one. Anyway, I agree that they should include voice-over for characters' thoughts to make the series more alive. Maybe someone can suggest this to Chai Jidan.

Episode 13 trailer #2

Official: http://v.qq.com/cover/f/f7fpxzrosrvu2b9.html?vid=t01859bgkh4

Luoyin played mahjong with Guhai & his friends and he won!!!!

15 minutes ago, clon_105 said:

Maybe in the official channel they upload the Uncut version of the Ep.12 cross our fingers XD  I can't wait to the DVD Version...

ok no... D:

We can't be too spoiled now. Let's wait for the DvD version. If anyone really wants to know how the scene actually is, I think it is in one of rehearse videos. It is one when Johny teases Weizhou about how Weizhou is saying "No" but his face is saying "Yes". Well, BLY should not be too far off from that :P

Btw, that shower scene seems like Gu Hai's imagination and the music is his heart beat xD When would we get Lou Yin's imagination of Gu Hai's shower scene? Tsundere is allowed to have thought like that right, as long as he doesn't say it

2 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Ep.12, Eng Subs for lovely scenes (Warning: M18+)

Hide contents

Thoughts:

Hide contents

Hehehe.. They *ahem ahem* 

I completely melted when GH promised to take care of BLY and BLY blushed!!! <3<3<3

Thank you so much! Second half is so sweet but the "I'll kick you out of the window." with that face is the best line here HAHA.

• Like 1

Guest skeletonworks
8 hours ago, alvinboi said:

First of all, that's a freaking good nick. For a moment, I thought Gu Hai replied to this forum thread. LOL. I'm deluded. xD

Thanks for sharing your Addicted series Fanfic work here. I'm not sure about the rules on sharing fanfics on soompi too. I guess it's okay since the fanfic site has its own layers of 'security'.

Feel free to discuss the series here! I wonder how can people lurk and not talk about this. The series is so addictive! xD

IKR! I'm amused that you lurkers have the power to resist from joining in the discussion!

7 hours ago, guhai said:

Thanks for sharing! It seems to me like other than WeiZhou, this set of actors isn't that cut out for the whole "actor to idol" route of business like Counterattack's set of actors. But then again, isn't WeiZhou originally a musician and not an actor?

On another note, I do find the dancing and singing for fanmeets cute, but Johnny looks really uncomfortable here. Hope they're not pushing him to do a bunch of stuff to help promote the series. While the extras are nice, I do rather like when people stick to what they're best at - especially if that's what they prefer doing.

Zhouzhou majors in acting. But he is originally a musician so it's no surprise that he sings well, plays guitar well and dance well too (and acts well too!)... But omg.. I saw fancam of them dancing and I almost cringe watching Johnny... so I stopped halfway. LOL. He looked so serious like he's not enjoying it at all. I don't think he did it on purpose. I think he's just focusing too hard in not getting the steps wrong, so his face looked very serious and stiff. Poor guy...

6 hours ago, Kmontsy said:

i see, i hope it would not take that long before season 2 starts, i am really engrossed to the webseries and i could not bear the idea of it getting near to its finale, i am not alone in the ship thinking that way hahahaha...

season 3 is very intriguing, both of them would be grown ups by then... men in suits love affair hahahaha... feisty! well i am sure its no longer a puppy love  struggles by that time... i hope no more rape scenes... hahaha and i hope.. BLY would be somehow as affectionate as gu hai displays his own towards BLY...

Expect roleplay in army suit :glasses: And no there won't be anymore rape scene. In fact, after the rape scene, Guhai properly learned how to perform anal sex and Luoyin will be enjoying it so much. Mwahahahaha. Of course only in novel exclusively :P

6 hours ago, alvinboi said:

Congrats to the successful Addicted web series Shanghai fanmeet today, 20th Feb!!!

Taken from Addicted web series Facebook page. Source: Weibo.

P.s. On that facebook page, there's also a video of WeiZhou & Johnny singing the opening theme song together. <3 <3 <3

Where are you looking at Youqi (Fengsong)??!!!!!

5 hours ago, lancei said:

Is the rightmost person...Lulu?

DON'T SCARE ME!!!

My guess on episode 15:

I have a feeling that episode 15 would be about BLY's dad wedding with Auntie Zhou. Because at that moment, BLY started to accept GH fully after GH comforted the crying BLY and said to him that aside from BLY's dad, no one loves BLY more than he does. (Aaaw... :tears:). That would be the beautiful and perfect ending to end season 1, right?

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Yes I love love love his voice!!!! I'm just gutted that I couldn't understand Chinese. Everyone was saying that he has such a cute accent :bawling:

He has one of those soothing melodious voices :wub: who cares if he cant dance well, he can charm anyone with that voice of his :rolleyes:

• Like 3