I think this video has been posted here but just want to embed this again and tell you guys something good, I know you guys gonna love this B)

Spoiler

Apparently you can see little ZZ popping out to say hi around 00:21-00:23 from this video! And he appears again here and there throughout the video :phew:

• Like 8

@thoron thank you for the bad@ss 400th page celebratory post! You better be preparing for the 500th, 600th and 700th from now since I guess with more Happy Camp material, the real Happy Camp and Thailand fanmeeting, we will be blazing through this numbers like there is no tomorrow!

On the scale of 1 to Borfang, I found your post very Anti-Borfang! Very Zhouzhou-like cute and Jingyu-like naughty.

PS: I am running out the name of colours, here! -_-

I am really happy to be here with you guys! Thank you to @skeletonworks who have initiated this thread, @alvinboi who have provide us with series-to-novel comparison and many, many more! Also, the mods who are very energetic in deleting quoted pictures and videos. Apologies for our eagerness and hope you are not running out red inks!

• Like 22

I am not YuZhou shipper, but I see your passion. And I dont know if some1 posted it here or not but I came across this and I want to post it here. Honeslty though, I think Johnny is in for a huge heartbreak.  Zhouzhou, I noticed, never showed any feelings more than friendship towards Johnny. I just hope Johnny has someone to protect him. He seems extremely vulnerable and that is really bad for your psyche.

• Like 6

Guest skeletonworks
48 minutes ago, Fang Idwhat said:

just watch this.

Behind the scene, Happy Camp will be on aired on 2016/04/16 [not confirmed, but very closed]

JinYu and ZhouZhou.

This part is going to be a game section on the show. So you could notice that every start guest focuses on the main square. And there is no camera focus on the other side where JY/ZZ stands. 
And.... JY does not care about the game results, and just walks slowly to ZZ's side.
The blue team and white team are competitors, in fact... however, there is someone who doesn't think so.

cr: 鲸鱼仙桃粥 

http://weibo.com/p/230444d1852cdb0ac2bdfeb65b72d388b07395

0:04 Zhouzhou licking his lips as he looked at Johnny. I'm like... asjeoiwjldkajskdjaksdjwiejoakjsdasn,mzxnc then 0:20 Johnny licked his lips as he walked towards Zhouzhou... and I'm like... damn I can't sleep...

Can someone do analysis on both of them licking their lips?? There must be some psychological effects that is associated with licking the lips....... Analysis gods where are thou??

4 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

0:04 Zhouzhou licking his lips as he looked at Johnny. I'm like... asjeoiwjldkajskdjaksdjwiejoakjsdasn,mzxnc then 0:20 Johnny licked his lips as he walked towards Zhouzhou... and I'm like... damn I can't sleep...

Can someone do analysis on both of them licking their lips?? There must be some psychological effects that is associated with licking the lips....... Analysis gods where are thou??

I'm so bad in analyzing body languages, but as from what I've been told and read, when a person licks his/her lips while looking at the opposite sex/the one he/she has feelings for, it means:

1. the individual is 'moisturizing' the lips to prepare for a kiss
2. the individual is flirting with the other person, while hinting to progress to the next step
3. the individual is reminded of the kisses he/she had with the other person

...okay this is bad, probably I should leave to our analysis gurus for this :sweatingbullets:

• Like 21

23 hours ago, swong2330 said:

I am not YuZhou shipper, but I see your passion. And I dont know if some1 posted it here or not but I came across this and I want to post it here. Honeslty though, I think Johnny is in for a huge heartbreak.  Zhouzhou, I noticed, never showed any feelings more than friendship towards Johnny. I just hope Johnny has someone to protect him. He seems extremely vulnerable and that is really bad for your psyche.

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, AND VIDEOS!!

BUT BUT how come you know that JY is in for huge heartbreak? I don't think so. I think the feeling is mutual. Whether it's friendship or more than that, there are mutual feeling around them. It's natural for JY to feel jealous? Because he care. I see that maybe he's saw that ZZ having fun with someone else infront of him make him a little bit upset but that is all. But a huge heartbreak?? No. LOL We know that Jingyu feeling is writing all over his face. When he feel jealous, mad, or annoy it will come across his face. That is all. Don't judge a simple gif and assume that ZZ not feeling the same things. We don't know and will never know (they know i know we know hahahaha) that their feeling is mutual. That all. You have to see other video as well when ZZ is smiling and look at JY too. Thanks.

• Like 23

Guest skeletonworks
Just now, kmmyzz said:

I'm so bad in analyzing body languages, but as from what I've been told and read, when a person licks his/her lips while looking at the opposite sex/the one he/she has feelings for, it means:

1. the individual is 'moisturizing' the lips to prepare for a kiss
2. the individual is flirting with the other person, while hinting to progress to the next step
3. the individual is reminded of the kisses he/she had with the other person

...okay this is bad, probably I should leave to our analysis gurus for this :sweatingbullets:

I especially remember Zhouzhou licking his lips before kissing Johnny during the BTS (the scene which keeps on leaking day by day -_-) :w00t: I like when BL actor licks their lips before kissing scene :P

3 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

I especially remember Zhouzhou licking his lips before kissing Johnny during the BTS (the scene which keeps on leaking day by day -_-) :w00t: I like when BL actor licks their lips before kissing scene :P

Me too! If they lick their lips before kissing, it somehow drags me further into the feels and emotions they're trying to convey. But honestly, who wants to kiss dry and chapped lips anyway

• Like 12

23 hours ago, Soohee ssi said:

But guys, GUYS GUYSSSS WE ARE ALMOST THERE. ZHOU GREY UNDERWEAR ALMOST COMING DOWN YEAH PLEASE FULL VERSION PLEASE OMGGG??

So this is the infamous intimate scene that they ended up with only underwear covering their precious little ones (but giant in size)

• Like 19

1 hour ago, thoron said:

@delishowz @ryansparks1982 @slowly92 @lainavi3 @lolalarue we dont really converse but you guys are always on my notifs, so thankyou.

:):):):)

xoxo @thoron, always a pleasure reading your posts! we'll all take part in fanning the flames of this Addiction.  :phew::w00t:

can't wait for mid April for Thai fan meet!! Is anyone on this forum going? Will we have live reporting from the scene? 

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

@skeletonworks its like they know something good is coming so lets lick our lips to show we're ready to SAVOUR each moment :phew::vicx::wub:

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, Soohee ssi said:

But guys, GUYS GUYSSSS WE ARE ALMOST THERE. ZHOU GREY UNDERWEAR ALMOST COMING DOWN YEAH PLEASE FULL VERSION PLEASE OMGGG??

OMG they should stop teasing us! I want the DVD so much arrghh. pain_thefrisky.gif Its just me being dramatic again:sweatingbullets:

• Like 13

33 minutes ago, liesl said:

1. The weird utensil to eat pasta : Link

And what did Lulu do then? Hmmm... good question. Crying for one and a half hours outside in the cold waiting for GH to chase after her before finally made her way? Who knows! :P That's the... "elliptic excuse" of it to quote @sixte

I want here to answer first about the spoon, which, in my opinion, is not a mystery except may be for someone (like Yin) who is not supposed to be familiar with supposedly western-sophisticated-like eating manners. As I have already pointed it out, the tea-spoon is here to help extracting (along with the fork), some pulp from the lemon slices. It is good, indeed to refresh one's mouth after eating spaghettis, or just to accompany the taste of it.

- Second, about the clock on the wall, I don not think the "elliptic excuse" is necessary. Remember GH is never late. So he may well have his wallclock (which is not connected), to be in advance, so as to never be late when it is to reach his beloved one. No filming ellipse here, just psychological explanation.

What do you think ?

- Third, I had no reaction from those who have access to the novel, about our boys playing Go, and Laoyin beeing the best at it.

Thank you a lot for your researches. They are like precious stones on the path of our neverending journey through addiction.

• Like 4

Jingyu! So lovely a person!  Feel so much for him to learn that he was brought up by his grandparents! Hmm.. a kind and gentle soul, love him and admire him dearly!..Keep up the good work and take care Jingyu!  Don't allow 'fame' to change you, just be 'true' to yourself always.  Don't get 'proud', be 'thankful and humble' always.  Love&support you forever.  Addicted fan from UK.xx

• Like 6

On 3/30/2016 at 11:31 AM, BLFANS said:

mainland accept gay series to on air in china.
chinese people please confirm this news.
if it's true, this is good news for you.
Addicted Web series can on air in china again .

Wait is this true? If it is then that's huge!!!

• Like 7