I just love how ZZ is either too shy or too aware of the cameras pointed at them to face JY...while JY seems to be so chill waiting for ZZ to choose whether to scoot over to him or just face him head on hahahaha

Dude make up your mind:sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

• Like 6

1 hour ago, kmmyzz said:

I heard that JY will be filming for a new reality show? My friend's Chinese isn't that good and she stumbled upon this article ( http://media.weibo.cn/article?id=2309403958802851485688&jumpfrom=weibocom ) 

Can any good soul help summarizing this article? Thank you ;-; (sends heart emoji)

As far as I know, Timmy and Johnny (the fansite) will be selling it on taobao, but for international order, they only open for Korea and Thailand

Oh, it's that reality show announced when JY attended the event just before he fly to HC.  Dunno how to translate the reality show title: "Let's date! Superstar"(?) It said the show is about the 3 fixed actors and some guest actors. The 3 actors will live in a "Yorozuya"(If you've never watched Gintama, it's their shop that do any job they're commissioned to) on standby to fulfill netizen's wishes and solve your troubles aka. It's a show where stars helps normal people(fans?) solve their troubles.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, JY is one of the fixed cast. 

The director is the one who directed the popular "Where are you going? Dad"

• Like 13

31 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Oh, it's that reality show announced when JY attended the event just before he fly to HC.  Dunno how to translate the reality show title: "Let's date! Superstar"(?) It said the show is about the 3 fixed actors and some guest actors. The 3 actors will live in a "Yorozuya"(If you've never watched Gintama, it's their shop that do any job they're commissioned to) on standby to fulfill netizen's wishes and solve your troubles aka. It's a show where stars helps normal people(fans?) solve their troubles.

The director is the one who directed the popular "Where are you going? Dad"

Sounds interesting, is he one of the fixed cast? Btw thank you for the summary!!

• Like 3

Guest skeletonworks
1 hour ago, yaoimazter78 said:

I just love how ZZ is either too shy or too aware of the cameras pointed at them to face JY...while JY seems to be so chill waiting for ZZ to choose whether to scoot over to him or just face him head on hahahaha

Dude make up your mind:sweatingbullets:

Hide contents

OMG! THIS VIDEO!

Zhouzhou was facing Johnny then he looked down (was he feeling shy??????????). Johnny noticed that and smirked (he's probably enjoying this!!!!!). Zhouzhou turned around and he had this sheepish grin (like he's super embarrassed!). The funny thing is his agent/that woman made him turned to face Johnny again!!!! I CAN'T!!!!!!! I noticed him looked at Johnny again and turned around again. GOD. It's the first time I saw Zhouzhou so embarrassed. Why do I get the feeling that he's embarrassed that he's in the elevator with Johnny and fans surrounded them taking their pictures. If during HC we saw an "abnormal" Johnny, then this is an "abnormal" Zhouzhou :wub:

My theory is Zhouzhou wants to keep their "relationship" away from the eyes of fanparrazi as possible while Johnny takes pleasure in this whole shipping business. I think he finds it amusing and I don't know why. I just get that feeling from him. I still believe that him basking under the sun with his new sunglasses, casually chatting with fans, is him showing off his sunglasses given by Zhouzhou. Who is C10i?? Nope, doesn't exist in my YuZhou land. I feel like Johnny wants fans to "know" but at the same time won't say it explicitly while Zhouzhou is totally the opposite of Johnny.

19 minutes ago, joycemay said:

Awww I'm melted

HMMMM saw this 

Johnny how bout our zhouzhou:bawling: . I want to see Johnny take selfie with zhouzhou. Only the two of them and no one else.

See JY's arms? He didn't even wrap his arms properly and was holding it in mid air, lightly touching the shoulder. Will it be like this with ZZ? We need JY selfie with ZZ for comparison! (or maybe we can just see JY's past selfie with ZZ) 

@kmmyzz Yes, JY is one of the fixed cast. Forgot to mention. :P

• Like 9

1 minute ago, alvinboi said:

It's so lively here 24/7! You all are very addicted to JY and ZZ!!! Also, that story about GH and his dad is  just weird. xD

Looks like Addicted fever will not fade for another few months, expect this thread to be sooo active (unless there are no updates on them) xD

• Like 8

Johnny update IG. There are more than twenty people in this pic, Why can I only see him? :wub:soo much handsomeness and awesomeness on his tiny face in this pic. 

@gashupingo @tea4two thanks for your update

@thoron you made me blushed =)) need a lot of time to calm down.

Well, based on pics, and compliments of soompiers, especially you, I believe my Baobei, Zhou would have a really good "capacable" and "skillful" hubby. Zhou is soo lucky

• Like 13

12 hours ago, xix19xix said:

They were touched but no one had yet provided an analysis as deep as yours, @zhouboy :)

I just want to see things in another perspective. thanks for translating and sharing it here, btw.

9 hours ago, charlie10 said:

But ZZ isn't afraid to retaliate, when need be. Punch him where it hurts, ZZ! JY doesn't seem too bothered, though.

I noticed that before in a lot of BTS vids. I'm also sensing that between the two of them ZZ could be the one who wants to tone down their "close" interaction with each other. I recalled that BTS for ELLE Man shoot when ZZ was wearing Khaki or light brown or cream colored top and JY was wearing a striped one. JY's arm is on ZZ's when tried to move his other hand to ZZ's other shoulder (maybe acting playful and sweet trying to tease ZZ), ZZ's expression changed for a split second as a signal that he does not want it. and JY followed. Sooooooooo.. this leads me to @yzonlykt's insta videos where JY stayed a bit distant from our boys. Maybe JY was still thinking that ZZ didn't want shippers' hearts to see them together and speculate etc etc. but then ZZ was moved by his conscience and felt it awkward that's why he initiated a move to interact with JY. hmm regardless if it's romantic or not their relationship is really cute. haha

btw, majority of us here are worried about JY and only talks about ZZ's achievements and good stuff but does anyone have any news or noticed anything to be worried about ZZ. well, when you got a disposition like ZZ where people think you're always happy and got everything you could wish for, it gets sad. that situation is sad because people think you're doing fine and not notice that you are feeling down behind those natural sunny face that you have. maybe it's just me? but it's a possibility.

ANYWAY! off to 400 pages.

p.s. this is the only forum I joined for a series/movie/show/actors. and I actually post and read almost regularly. and posts are actually educational. it's nice visiting here often.

• Like 19

Guest skeletonworks
9 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

It's so lively here 24/7! You all are very addicted to JY and ZZ!!! Also, that story about GH and his dad is  just weird. xD

@skeletonworks I don't own that wattpad account. Hah. It's not me.

ONE MORE PAGE TO 400TH PAGE OF ADDICTED AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!

OMG then who is it? Why do I feel like I've read that chapter before... >_> I thought I read it in your novel comparison. 

Can anyone tell me whether sae-han01 from wattpad is a Soompier here? I just came across his/her wattpad yesterday and when I read the chapter, I thought I've read it somewhere but my source of English translated Heroin stuffs are only here and wattpad. Nvm. God me and my brain... IDEK. Probably full of Heroin and work. Not functioning properly anymore >_>

4 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Looks like Addicted fever will not fade for another few months, expect this thread to be sooo active (unless there are no updates on them) xD

people here will always have something to talk about the series and/or the boys. if we think about it, it will happen. always remember our astrology lessons. hahaha

idk if somebody already mentioned this, but I'd like to think that ZZ working out is a confirmation that he will be in S2. military BLY should be ready to protect his hubby. and a not so buffed JY would make ZZ's workout show more. or something like that.

• Like 7