Quantcast

Why JY & ZZ are always in sync :wub: My heart cannot take more doses :blush:

945271_601961239968631_39299197967790474

12936772_601961263301962_253981444510794

12924344_984286048332376_242375695082974

12321354_1515561778752742_40842943416510

• Like 12

Someone please download the video from weibo and upload them to youtube. Have mercy on international fans without access to weibo :tears:

Another short vid:

Spoiler

• Like 11

12 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Someone please download the video from weibo and upload them to youtube. Have mercy on international fans without access to weibo :tears:

Another short vid:

Hide contents

Was this the one you wanted?

• Like 9

I just love how ZZ is either too shy or too aware of the cameras pointed at them to face JY...while JY seems to be so chill waiting for ZZ to choose whether to scoot over to him or just face him head on hahahaha

Dude make up your mind:sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, ryokise said:

Zhouzhou's Yin yue da lai bin's preview

ZZ was frickin cute in this video...I can't stop smiling hahahahaha

• Like 5

1 hour ago, kmmyzz said:

I heard that JY will be filming for a new reality show? My friend's Chinese isn't that good and she stumbled upon this article ( http://media.weibo.cn/article?id=2309403958802851485688&jumpfrom=weibocom ) 

Can any good soul help summarizing this article? Thank you ;-; (sends heart emoji)

As far as I know, Timmy and Johnny (the fansite) will be selling it on taobao, but for international order, they only open for Korea and Thailand

Oh, it's that reality show announced when JY attended the event just before he fly to HC.  Dunno how to translate the reality show title: "Let's date! Superstar"(?) It said the show is about the 3 fixed actors and some guest actors. The 3 actors will live in a "Yorozuya"(If you've never watched Gintama, it's their shop that do any job they're commissioned to) on standby to fulfill netizen's wishes and solve your troubles aka. It's a show where stars helps normal people(fans?) solve their troubles.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, JY is one of the fixed cast. 

The director is the one who directed the popular "Where are you going? Dad"

• Like 13

31 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Oh, it's that reality show announced when JY attended the event just before he fly to HC.  Dunno how to translate the reality show title: "Let's date! Superstar"(?) It said the show is about the 3 fixed actors and some guest actors. The 3 actors will live in a "Yorozuya"(If you've never watched Gintama, it's their shop that do any job they're commissioned to) on standby to fulfill netizen's wishes and solve your troubles aka. It's a show where stars helps normal people(fans?) solve their troubles.

The director is the one who directed the popular "Where are you going? Dad"

Sounds interesting, is he one of the fixed cast? Btw thank you for the summary!!

• Like 3

Guest skeletonworks
1 hour ago, yaoimazter78 said:

I just love how ZZ is either too shy or too aware of the cameras pointed at them to face JY...while JY seems to be so chill waiting for ZZ to choose whether to scoot over to him or just face him head on hahahaha

Dude make up your mind:sweatingbullets:

Hide contents

OMG! THIS VIDEO!

Zhouzhou was facing Johnny then he looked down (was he feeling shy??????????). Johnny noticed that and smirked (he's probably enjoying this!!!!!). Zhouzhou turned around and he had this sheepish grin (like he's super embarrassed!). The funny thing is his agent/that woman made him turned to face Johnny again!!!! I CAN'T!!!!!!! I noticed him looked at Johnny again and turned around again. GOD. It's the first time I saw Zhouzhou so embarrassed. Why do I get the feeling that he's embarrassed that he's in the elevator with Johnny and fans surrounded them taking their pictures. If during HC we saw an "abnormal" Johnny, then this is an "abnormal" Zhouzhou :wub:

My theory is Zhouzhou wants to keep their "relationship" away from the eyes of fanparrazi as possible while Johnny takes pleasure in this whole shipping business. I think he finds it amusing and I don't know why. I just get that feeling from him. I still believe that him basking under the sun with his new sunglasses, casually chatting with fans, is him showing off his sunglasses given by Zhouzhou. Who is C10i?? Nope, doesn't exist in my YuZhou land. I feel like Johnny wants fans to "know" but at the same time won't say it explicitly while Zhouzhou is totally the opposite of Johnny.

19 minutes ago, joycemay said:

Awww I'm melted

HMMMM saw this 

Johnny how bout our zhouzhou:bawling: . I want to see Johnny take selfie with zhouzhou. Only the two of them and no one else.

See JY's arms? He didn't even wrap his arms properly and was holding it in mid air, lightly touching the shoulder. Will it be like this with ZZ? We need JY selfie with ZZ for comparison! (or maybe we can just see JY's past selfie with ZZ) 

@kmmyzz Yes, JY is one of the fixed cast. Forgot to mention. :P

• Like 9

It's so lively here 24/7! You all are very addicted to JY and ZZ!!! Also, that story about GH and his dad is just weird. xD

@skeletonworks I don't own any wattpad account. Hah. It's not me.

ONE MORE PAGE TO 400TH PAGE OF ADDICTED AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!

• Like 9

1 minute ago, alvinboi said:

It's so lively here 24/7! You all are very addicted to JY and ZZ!!! Also, that story about GH and his dad is  just weird. xD

Looks like Addicted fever will not fade for another few months, expect this thread to be sooo active (unless there are no updates on them) xD

• Like 8

Johnny update IG. There are more than twenty people in this pic, Why can I only see him? :wub:soo much handsomeness and awesomeness on his tiny face in this pic. 

@gashupingo @tea4two thanks for your update

@thoron you made me blushed =)) need a lot of time to calm down.

Well, based on pics, and compliments of soompiers, especially you, I believe my Baobei, Zhou would have a really good "capacable" and "skillful" hubby. Zhou is soo lucky

• Like 13