Actually... I thought of making English sub for some videos available without subs, as I found some of them were only fully subbed in Korean. I am yet to ask for permission from the subber, but say if I am good to go, which video should I sub first?

Also, I'll only sub if you guys think I should, or else I'll just stay still and fangirling over ZZ like always xD

• Like 13

9 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

OMG then who is it? Why do I feel like I've read that chapter before... >_> I thought I read it in your novel comparison. 

Can anyone tell me whether sae-han01 from wattpad is a Soompier here? I just came across his/her wattpad yesterday and when I read the chapter, I thought I've read it somewhere but my source of English translated Heroin stuffs are only here and wattpad. Nvm. God me and my brain... IDEK. Probably full of Heroin and work. Not functioning properly anymore >_>

Hahaha. Good to see quite a handful of fans doing translations, each unique in their own expressions. Wonderful~

8 minutes ago, joycemay said:

Haha i want to see this scene in season 2. Must be super awkward plus the bottle of lube  .

And maybe they will find a sponsor for lube! *gasp*  

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

And maybe they will find a sponsor for lube! *gasp*  

post-148533-1416569623.gif

14 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Can anyone tell me whether sae-han01 from wattpad is a Soompier here?

oh I thought sae-han01 only has tumblr acc http://sae-han01.tumblr.com/post/140817838144/addicted-the-novel . Gonna check out the wattpad acc later

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Actually... I thought of making English sub for some videos available without subs, as I found some of them were only fully subbed in Korean. I am yet to ask for permission from the subber, but say if I am good to go, which video should I sub first?

Also, I'll only sub if you guys think I should, or else I'll just stay still and fangirling over ZZ like always xD

Ooooh! Please do sub! I suggest start from whatever interview with both JY and ZZ? After all interview with JY-ZZ then move to their individual interview?

Thank you for your willingness to sub!

Bonus: someone is being very jealous here...

• Like 16

8 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Ooooh! Please do sub! I suggest start from whatever interview with both JY and ZZ? After all interview with JY-ZZ then move to their individual interview?

Thank you for your willingness to sub!

I'll try to find the ones with no sub and hopefully I get them subbed asap! :)

• Like 11

Guest skeletonworks
25 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Thank you in advance from the bottom of my heart! Are you gonna sub from Korean to English? I vote for YY :D But I don't mind any video which is not subbed yet. Are you gonna sub it on Youtube or are you gonna hardsub it? If you're gonna hardsub it I suggest you use Aegisub for timing but since it seems like you're gonna ask permission from subber, then maybe you can just ask them for the timed sub from the original subber. It'd save you a lot of time ^^

Guest skeletonworks
10 hours ago, tea4two said:

ELLE MEN April's issue. 

006aaoujgw1f2epnmh9f0j32ia1nk1ky.jpg

Hide contents

006aaoujgw1f2epnt1564j31800trndu.jpg

006aaoujgw1f2epo2kbt7j31801nw7vq.jpg

006aaoujgw1f2epnopwfej31921mzh7m.jpg

006aaoujgw1f2epo4jckpj30n80t212k.jpg

006aaoujgw1f2epo5gj99j30k40t046f.jpg

I CAN'T WITH THIS FANDOM.

4h7Qcaf.jpg

WjGVVXG.jpg

BIYqd5k.jpg

3 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

I'll try to find the ones with no sub and hopefully I get them subbed asap! :)

If you're going to sub the YY one, I suggest you find the one with the longer video(sorry I don't know where, I'm trying to find it too, I watch stuffs and I lost it after I close it/see something else). The longer one has few more seconds or something in front. Although nothing very important, I read that in the background JY and ZZ were facing each other talking about something and being happy, before the interview came in and go close to them.

@skeletonworks I didn't know Aegisub can hardsub! 

• Like 3

Guest skeletonworks
Just now, gashupingo said:

If you're going to sub the YY one, I suggest you find the one with the longer video(sorry I don't know where, I'm trying to find it too, I watch stuffs and I lost it after I close it/see something else). The longer one has few more seconds or something in front. Although nothing very important, I read that in the background JY and ZZ were facing each other talking about something and being happy, before the interview came in and go close to them.

@skeletonworks I didn't know Aegisub can hardsub! 

Oh no no. It is for timing only. I thought that if she's gonna hardsub, meaning she's doing the translations as well as the timing then hardsub it. Aegisub is great for timing & translations & editing fonts/colours etc ^^

11 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Thank you in advance from the bottom of my heart! Are you gonna sub from Korean to English? I vote for YY :D But I don't mind any video which is not subbed yet. Are you gonna sub it on Youtube or are you gonna hardsub it? If you're gonna hardsub it I suggest you use Aegisub for timing but since it seems like you're gonna ask permission from subber, then maybe you can just ask them for the timed sub from the original subber. It'd save you a lot of time ^^

Yup, I have YY in my mind since there's no trace of Eng sub for it and yes, I'm translating from Korean to English xD Very unusual OTL probably I'll hardsub it. Do you prefer closed caption or hardsub? I'm fine with either one, though. 

HAPPY 400TH PAGE OF ADDICTED!

• Like 13

Guest skeletonworks
1 minute ago, kmmyzz said:

Yup, I have YY in my mind since there's no trace of Eng sub for it and yes, I'm translating from Korean to English xD Very unusual OTL probably I'll hardsub it. Do you prefer closed caption or hardsub? I'm fine with either one, though. 

Whichever is more convenient to you ^^ 

BTW, are you Korean? *excited to have Korean fans here. There are some Korean fans here as well :D *

1 minute ago, skeletonworks said:

Whichever is more convenient to you ^^ 

BTW, are you Korean? *excited to have Korean fans here. There are some Korean fans here as well :D *

ah no, I'm actually Malay, hehe (we exchanged DM and you already forgot who am I :tears:) but I speak Korean too~

• Like 6

34 minutes ago, zhouboy said:

btw, majority of us here are worried about JY and only talks about ZZ's achievements and good stuff but does anyone have any news or noticed anything to be worried about ZZ. well, when you got a disposition like ZZ where people think you're always happy and got everything you could wish for, it gets sad. that situation is sad because people think you're doing fine and not notice that you are feeling down behind those natural sunny face that you have. maybe it's just me? but it's a possibility.

Oh myyyyy you're certainly making a valid point here...I remember a certain quote from Robin William's talking about how "the happiest people are the saddest" ...and I get to thinking how well ZZ is handling the stress of his new-found celebrity and the sudden lack of privacy. We praise him for being so well-adjusted but I'm pretty sure that these changes are taking a lot out of him too. However, since his persona is the easy-going, boy-next-door type he obviously can't easily show either irritation or coldness when things get too much for him to handle.

So one has to wonder what is his outlet then? I guess he has his music but the thing is...what he's currently promoting right now as his music selling-point (ballad/love songs) is a far cry from his real passion...rock --- heavy metal music at that. 

This leaves our poor ZZ in a quandary much more complicated than JY's.

I just hope that whatever compromise he's making these days won't eventually wear him down...a person, an artistic one at that, needs the freedom to express himself and being boxed-in or compartmentalized will eventually get too much for anyone ---even for someone as genki as ZZ.

• Like 17

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

OMG! THIS VIDEO!

Zhouzhou was facing Johnny then he looked down (was he feeling shy??????????). Johnny noticed that and smirked (he's probably enjoying this!!!!!). Zhouzhou turned around and he had this sheepish grin (like he's super embarrassed!). The funny thing is his agent/that woman made him turned to face Johnny again!!!! I CAN'T!!!!!!! I noticed him looked at Johnny again and turned around again. GOD. It's the first time I saw Zhouzhou so embarrassed. Why do I get the feeling that he's embarrassed that he's in the elevator with Johnny and fans surrounded them taking their pictures. If during HC we saw an "abnormal" Johnny, then this is an "abnormal" Zhouzhou :wub:

My theory is Zhouzhou wants to keep their "relationship" away from the eyes of fanparrazi as possible while Johnny takes pleasure in this whole shipping business. I think he finds it amusing and I don't know why. I just get that feeling from him. I still believe that him basking under the sun with his new sunglasses, casually chatting with fans, is him showing off his sunglasses given by Zhouzhou. Who is C10i?? Nope, doesn't exist in my YuZhou land. I feel like Johnny wants fans to "know" but at the same time won't say it explicitly while Zhouzhou is totally the opposite of Johnny.

actually in this video, around 0.19, you can hear JY say to ZZ (albiet hardly audible) “why do you look so pretty/handsome?" 怎么长那么好看?:)

I think after JY's words, ZZ was shy and embarrassed.

• Like 20

Guest skeletonworks
1 minute ago, kmmyzz said:

ah no, I'm actually Malay, hehe (we exchanged DM and you already forgot who am I :tears:) but I speak Korean too~

OK WTF IS ME AND MY BRAIN. I'm really really sorry T_____T Truly sorry about this blunder. I really didn't mean it. 

Maybe I should just go to sleep or something. Been losing sleep over Heroin and also swarmed with work everyday. 

cYnH3Iu.gif

2 minutes ago, yaoimazter78 said:

Oh myyyyy you're certainly making a valid point here...I remember a certain quote from Robin William's talking about how "the happiest people are the saddest" ...and I get to thinking how well ZZ is handling the stress of his new-found celebrity and the sudden lack of privacy. We praise him for being so well-adjusted but I'm pretty sure that these changes are taking a lot out of him too. However, since his persona is the easy-going, boy-next-door type he obviously can't easily show either irritation or coldness when things get too much for him to handle.

So one has to wonder what is his outlet then? I guess he has his music but the thing is...what he's currently promoting right now as his music selling-point (ballad/love songs) is a far cry from his real passion...rock --- heavy metal music at that. 

This leaves our poor ZZ in a quandary much more complicated than JY's.

I just hope that whatever compromise he's making these days won't eventually wear him down...a person, an artistic one at that, needs the freedom to express himself and being boxed-in or compartmentalized will eventually get too much for anyone ---even for someone as genki as ZZ.

True on that, but just taking certain things he pointed out prior to this in interviews and fancams, I would say he has his outlets to let it out which can either range from hitting some metal at the gym to playing his guitar behind closed doors to get his artistic flow out.

I hope he doesn't keep it in and his team watches over him and gives him the time to break away. Robin Williams was one of the best actors that I saw which made people laugh but he was depressed internally and it took a toll on him. 

Most important is that ZZ has support from others and he doesn't box in his frustrations, stress and irritation. 

• Like 14