Quantcast

12 hours ago, xix19xix said:

They were touched but no one had yet provided an analysis as deep as yours, @zhouboy :)

I just want to see things in another perspective. thanks for translating and sharing it here, btw.

9 hours ago, charlie10 said:

But ZZ isn't afraid to retaliate, when need be. Punch him where it hurts, ZZ! JY doesn't seem too bothered, though.

I noticed that before in a lot of BTS vids. I'm also sensing that between the two of them ZZ could be the one who wants to tone down their "close" interaction with each other. I recalled that BTS for ELLE Man shoot when ZZ was wearing Khaki or light brown or cream colored top and JY was wearing a striped one. JY's arm is on ZZ's when tried to move his other hand to ZZ's other shoulder (maybe acting playful and sweet trying to tease ZZ), ZZ's expression changed for a split second as a signal that he does not want it. and JY followed. Sooooooooo.. this leads me to @yzonlykt's insta videos where JY stayed a bit distant from our boys. Maybe JY was still thinking that ZZ didn't want shippers' hearts to see them together and speculate etc etc. but then ZZ was moved by his conscience and felt it awkward that's why he initiated a move to interact with JY. hmm regardless if it's romantic or not their relationship is really cute. haha

btw, majority of us here are worried about JY and only talks about ZZ's achievements and good stuff but does anyone have any news or noticed anything to be worried about ZZ. well, when you got a disposition like ZZ where people think you're always happy and got everything you could wish for, it gets sad. that situation is sad because people think you're doing fine and not notice that you are feeling down behind those natural sunny face that you have. maybe it's just me? but it's a possibility.

ANYWAY! off to 400 pages.

p.s. this is the only forum I joined for a series/movie/show/actors. and I actually post and read almost regularly. and posts are actually educational. it's nice visiting here often.

• Like 19

Guest skeletonworks
9 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

It's so lively here 24/7! You all are very addicted to JY and ZZ!!! Also, that story about GH and his dad is  just weird. xD

@skeletonworks I don't own that wattpad account. Hah. It's not me.

ONE MORE PAGE TO 400TH PAGE OF ADDICTED AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!

OMG then who is it? Why do I feel like I've read that chapter before... >_> I thought I read it in your novel comparison. 

Can anyone tell me whether sae-han01 from wattpad is a Soompier here? I just came across his/her wattpad yesterday and when I read the chapter, I thought I've read it somewhere but my source of English translated Heroin stuffs are only here and wattpad. Nvm. God me and my brain... IDEK. Probably full of Heroin and work. Not functioning properly anymore >_>

4 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Looks like Addicted fever will not fade for another few months, expect this thread to be sooo active (unless there are no updates on them) xD

people here will always have something to talk about the series and/or the boys. if we think about it, it will happen. always remember our astrology lessons. hahaha

idk if somebody already mentioned this, but I'd like to think that ZZ working out is a confirmation that he will be in S2. military BLY should be ready to protect his hubby. and a not so buffed JY would make ZZ's workout show more. or something like that.

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

that story about GH and his dad is just weird

Haha i want to see this scene in season 2. Must be super awkward plus the bottle of lube  .

• Like 2

Actually... I thought of making English sub for some videos available without subs, as I found some of them were only fully subbed in Korean. I am yet to ask for permission from the subber, but say if I am good to go, which video should I sub first?

Also, I'll only sub if you guys think I should, or else I'll just stay still and fangirling over ZZ like always xD

• Like 13

9 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

OMG then who is it? Why do I feel like I've read that chapter before... >_> I thought I read it in your novel comparison. 

Can anyone tell me whether sae-han01 from wattpad is a Soompier here? I just came across his/her wattpad yesterday and when I read the chapter, I thought I've read it somewhere but my source of English translated Heroin stuffs are only here and wattpad. Nvm. God me and my brain... IDEK. Probably full of Heroin and work. Not functioning properly anymore >_>

Hahaha. Good to see quite a handful of fans doing translations, each unique in their own expressions. Wonderful~

8 minutes ago, joycemay said:

Haha i want to see this scene in season 2. Must be super awkward plus the bottle of lube  .

And maybe they will find a sponsor for lube! *gasp*  

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

And maybe they will find a sponsor for lube! *gasp*  

post-148533-1416569623.gif

14 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Can anyone tell me whether sae-han01 from wattpad is a Soompier here?

oh I thought sae-han01 only has tumblr acc http://sae-han01.tumblr.com/post/140817838144/addicted-the-novel . Gonna check out the wattpad acc later

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Actually... I thought of making English sub for some videos available without subs, as I found some of them were only fully subbed in Korean. I am yet to ask for permission from the subber, but say if I am good to go, which video should I sub first?

Also, I'll only sub if you guys think I should, or else I'll just stay still and fangirling over ZZ like always xD

Ooooh! Please do sub! I suggest start from whatever interview with both JY and ZZ? After all interview with JY-ZZ then move to their individual interview?

Thank you for your willingness to sub!

Bonus: someone is being very jealous here...

• Like 16

8 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Ooooh! Please do sub! I suggest start from whatever interview with both JY and ZZ? After all interview with JY-ZZ then move to their individual interview?

Thank you for your willingness to sub!

I'll try to find the ones with no sub and hopefully I get them subbed asap! :)

• Like 11

Guest skeletonworks
25 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Thank you in advance from the bottom of my heart! Are you gonna sub from Korean to English? I vote for YY :D But I don't mind any video which is not subbed yet. Are you gonna sub it on Youtube or are you gonna hardsub it? If you're gonna hardsub it I suggest you use Aegisub for timing but since it seems like you're gonna ask permission from subber, then maybe you can just ask them for the timed sub from the original subber. It'd save you a lot of time ^^

1 hour ago, BLFANS said:

Johnny: I wanna be a Superhero ...guess my name
Weizhou: Superman or Iron man

Johnny: Yourman!

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

Did he really really really say that?

• Like 1

Guest skeletonworks
10 hours ago, tea4two said:

ELLE MEN April's issue. 

006aaoujgw1f2epnmh9f0j32ia1nk1ky.jpg

Hide contents

006aaoujgw1f2epnt1564j31800trndu.jpg

006aaoujgw1f2epo2kbt7j31801nw7vq.jpg

006aaoujgw1f2epnopwfej31921mzh7m.jpg

006aaoujgw1f2epo4jckpj30n80t212k.jpg

006aaoujgw1f2epo5gj99j30k40t046f.jpg

I CAN'T WITH THIS FANDOM.

4h7Qcaf.jpg

WjGVVXG.jpg

BIYqd5k.jpg

3 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

I'll try to find the ones with no sub and hopefully I get them subbed asap! :)

If you're going to sub the YY one, I suggest you find the one with the longer video(sorry I don't know where, I'm trying to find it too, I watch stuffs and I lost it after I close it/see something else). The longer one has few more seconds or something in front. Although nothing very important, I read that in the background JY and ZZ were facing each other talking about something and being happy, before the interview came in and go close to them.

@skeletonworks I didn't know Aegisub can hardsub! 

• Like 3

Guest skeletonworks
Just now, gashupingo said:

If you're going to sub the YY one, I suggest you find the one with the longer video(sorry I don't know where, I'm trying to find it too, I watch stuffs and I lost it after I close it/see something else). The longer one has few more seconds or something in front. Although nothing very important, I read that in the background JY and ZZ were facing each other talking about something and being happy, before the interview came in and go close to them.

@skeletonworks I didn't know Aegisub can hardsub! 

Oh no no. It is for timing only. I thought that if she's gonna hardsub, meaning she's doing the translations as well as the timing then hardsub it. Aegisub is great for timing & translations & editing fonts/colours etc ^^

11 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Thank you in advance from the bottom of my heart! Are you gonna sub from Korean to English? I vote for YY :D But I don't mind any video which is not subbed yet. Are you gonna sub it on Youtube or are you gonna hardsub it? If you're gonna hardsub it I suggest you use Aegisub for timing but since it seems like you're gonna ask permission from subber, then maybe you can just ask them for the timed sub from the original subber. It'd save you a lot of time ^^

Yup, I have YY in my mind since there's no trace of Eng sub for it and yes, I'm translating from Korean to English xD Very unusual OTL probably I'll hardsub it. Do you prefer closed caption or hardsub? I'm fine with either one, though. 

HAPPY 400TH PAGE OF ADDICTED!

• Like 13

Guest skeletonworks
1 minute ago, kmmyzz said:

Yup, I have YY in my mind since there's no trace of Eng sub for it and yes, I'm translating from Korean to English xD Very unusual OTL probably I'll hardsub it. Do you prefer closed caption or hardsub? I'm fine with either one, though. 

Whichever is more convenient to you ^^ 

BTW, are you Korean? *excited to have Korean fans here. There are some Korean fans here as well :D *

1 minute ago, skeletonworks said:

Whichever is more convenient to you ^^ 

BTW, are you Korean? *excited to have Korean fans here. There are some Korean fans here as well :D *

ah no, I'm actually Malay, hehe (we exchanged DM and you already forgot who am I :tears:) but I speak Korean too~

• Like 6

34 minutes ago, zhouboy said:

btw, majority of us here are worried about JY and only talks about ZZ's achievements and good stuff but does anyone have any news or noticed anything to be worried about ZZ. well, when you got a disposition like ZZ where people think you're always happy and got everything you could wish for, it gets sad. that situation is sad because people think you're doing fine and not notice that you are feeling down behind those natural sunny face that you have. maybe it's just me? but it's a possibility.

Oh myyyyy you're certainly making a valid point here...I remember a certain quote from Robin William's talking about how "the happiest people are the saddest" ...and I get to thinking how well ZZ is handling the stress of his new-found celebrity and the sudden lack of privacy. We praise him for being so well-adjusted but I'm pretty sure that these changes are taking a lot out of him too. However, since his persona is the easy-going, boy-next-door type he obviously can't easily show either irritation or coldness when things get too much for him to handle.

So one has to wonder what is his outlet then? I guess he has his music but the thing is...what he's currently promoting right now as his music selling-point (ballad/love songs) is a far cry from his real passion...rock --- heavy metal music at that. 

This leaves our poor ZZ in a quandary much more complicated than JY's.

I just hope that whatever compromise he's making these days won't eventually wear him down...a person, an artistic one at that, needs the freedom to express himself and being boxed-in or compartmentalized will eventually get too much for anyone ---even for someone as genki as ZZ.

• Like 17