1 hour ago, shuwei said:

omg i never knew addicted has a fast thread on atrl. yeah its mainly a western forum...

this is cracking me up, what sorcery did cjd use to make this series so popular?? if it could properly thrive it'd probably turn into gay meteor garden for real lol...china doesnt even appreciate what it has in its hands smh

CJD used some mixtures for a potion. The ingredients are: a dash of Chen Wen, some splashes of Feng Song and finally for some added hotness and charm, some JY and ZZ but she didn't screw the top of the bottle properly and it all spilled out into the potion pot. So there you have it!

• Like 17

1 hour ago, thoron said:

Sometimes it points to the right, sometimes it points to the left..

:vicx:

(Compass. i was talkin bout a compass..)

1 hour ago, looperstar said:

Sometimes it ALSO goes up and down quite fervently :vicx:

I am talking about pogo sticks.

Pfft... you both... :D:D:D

• Like 9

Bad news: Panda Wings youtube account has been terminated by youtube because it receives multiple third party copyrights infringement claims! 

Darn it, there are lots of videos there that I had not downloaded yet! All those of YuZhou goodies research materials are gone! Gone!!! :tears:

Other news: I have archived the great researches done in solving the Sunglasses Mystery. Thank you to esteemed colleagues @liesl @gashupingo @Solferine @_Nao_ from the Departments of Contemporary Fashion and Chinese Studies for their contribution in this multi-disciplinary research. Please also read the additional notes from our Master Archivist on this issue. The link to the archive is below:

The Sunglasses Mystery

https://www.wattpad.com/238279852-theories-and-analysis-on-yuzhou-the-sunglasses

• Like 17

I heard that JY will be filming for a new reality show? My friend's Chinese isn't that good and she stumbled upon this article ( http://media.weibo.cn/article?id=2309403958802851485688&jumpfrom=weibocom ) 

Can any good soul help summarizing this article? Thank you ;-; (sends heart emoji)

4 hours ago, jingwoan said:

i heard they are selling the Obey plush toys.....anyone know where to buy them?BDijuvgvogi

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

As far as I know, Timmy and Johnny (the fansite) will be selling it on taobao, but for international order, they only open for Korea and Thailand

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

I heard that JY will be filming for a new reality show? My friend's Chinese isn't that good and she stumbled upon this article ( http://media.weibo.cn/article?id=2309403958802851485688&jumpfrom=weibocom ) 

Can any good soul help summarizing this article? Thank you ;-; (sends heart emoji)

As far as I know, Timmy and Johnny (the fansite) will be selling it on taobao, but for international order, they only open for Korea and Thailand

do you have the link? owh noooooo....im from australia =(

12 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Someone please download the video from weibo and upload them to youtube. Have mercy on international fans without access to weibo :tears:

Another short vid:

Hide contents

Was this the one you wanted?

• Like 9