39 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

And another one. Is it just me or he really looks at ZZ again? (I am dying to know what were they talk about here)

@ayasdai May be in "I want to be Quiet" game (each team must choose a task to finish in the most quiet way)

I love how JingYu tenderly put his eyes on Zhou, and Zhou shyly replies the same with a light smile, like they are talking in a secret world. Well, camera men of Happy Camp, and audience are professional in tracking discreet gaze, and touch of couples. They even track the look, and count all the gazes for you. That's Happy Camp's standards. This I guarantee you. 

The korean singer sitting next to Zhou zhou named Hwang Chi Yeol - very talent one with beautiful and emotional voice. I'm glad that Zhou has opportunity to meet him. I'm waiting for a duet.. oh.. maybe not.

And bravo for PR team of our boys, or Happy Camp, whoever choose Zootopia as theme of the show. Very clever. So adorable, Zhou and JingYu could show their youth and over-cuteness, shinny like a new coin ;) Cartoon theme helps more audience easily love our boys, and powerfully eases all the grudge - if any and allergenic issue related to BL theme. Good for refresh their image and gain more fans and attention of strict ones after tons of pics and interview related to mature aspects. Soon, our boys will become national sweethearts (or "little fresh meat" - in chinese =))

Finally, I find that I have put myself in hard situation again. I want to live by days, and ease my greed, not join the Happy Camp chaos (I know it would come for sure, since I watched the show and know its destructive power to my fangirl heart) And here I am, in the middle of the crowd, with the loudest speaker to scream, and a fastest, weakest heart, and longest neck to be awaiting the day this show on aired, couples of week. Like baking, I know good damn biscuits or cupcakes are done in the oven, I can't smell it or even look at it. do anything but wait is so tormenting. This kills me inside :bawling:

• Like 24

9 minutes ago, palz4u said:

All this is slow poisoning... how am gonna live till the final broadcast...

AWESOME PEOPLE ... Thank you all the contributors especially @liesl@ayasdai@aeislaeigh

You all rock!!!!

The question is... how do you plan to survive the FINAL BROADCAST?! With the broadcast, fancams, and pics all over the internet, you have to plan for your survival first, mates.

....... or write your will first.

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, liesl said:

The question is... how do you plan to survive the FINAL BROADCAST?! With the broadcast, fancams, and pics all over the internet, you have to have a plan for your survival first, mate.

Ha ha ha .... I am so engrossed with present its hard to think of the future.. 

I will survive, am gonna make it through.. and may be die of a heart attack after watching the final broadcast... 

Hope I will not be alone on the other side.. :D

Ps. Working on my will ASAP..

• Like 8

5 hours ago, palz4u said:

Ha ha ha ... JY really looks like a tiger in captivity in the second video..

Basking in the sun in all his glory with crazy girls jostling just to get a glimpse of him...

He looks good in anything.. Ahh my heart.. I love his sweater...:wub:

Hahaha, even JY said himself he looks like an animal being exhibited.
JY: "Does it feels like looking at an animal?" Hahaha :lol:

OMG, I need to catch up on this thread. Happy Camp sure knows how to dress the boys up in sexy uniform! Police uniform!

• Like 11

The chemistry on the pictures are sizzling already, then the wrestling it was burning. By the time the broadcast comes out it will be hotter than hell. Those two are connected so much to each other that there is so much subtle hints thrown.

• Like 14

Ok, here is everything all right - all problems solved
I can go back to soompi now

TQkd9H0.gif

Just 30 pages to read
will be back in 10 min

oh! I see, everyone is very exited and this not because of Easter...

what kind of resurrection happened here? Can I join in?
9 min left...

• Like 8

On 3/28/2016 at 6:22 AM, shuwei said:

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

ok well they can cut this part out i dont really mind lol

Sorry mods, let me quote the pic. See JY's left hand? he's keeping it to himself so he doesn't touch the breast. Haha. And the head, it's hard to tell but I think it's leaning outwards of the girl. If it's ZZ, I think his hand would just be open and grab whatever he can lolz. And the head we all know where it would be leaning towards hehehe (I sound like a pervert now)

• Like 22

Guest skeletonworks
10 hours ago, estreline said:

OMG LOL TOTALLYYYY XDD

i didnt know that jingyu would be that bad at drawing omg he's just like me too i would totally draw something like that XD

and omg do you like arashi too?!?!?!

wait, sorry but what is your username on IG?

oh gosh i feel you, like, stop asking something about their ideal type (of course we knew they are each other's type lol), or clothes that they like to wear, its getting lame -_-

@estreline

Can't tell my ig handle here ^^;;; Lol. But yea I'm the same person who talked to you about Oh-chan and his Freestyle book and Sho's horrible drawings ahahah

Wow today's so exciting, innit?! From Johnny wearing new shades supposedly given by Zhouzhou as a souvenir from Korea to this awesome Happy Camp event!!! Johnny looks sooooooo happy and seems to be enjoying himself in this recording!!! 

16 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Hahaha, even JY said himself he looks like an animal being exhibited.
JY: "Does it feels like looking at an animal?" Hahaha :lol:

OMG, I need to catch up on this thread. Happy Camp sure knows how to dress the boys up in sexy uniform! Police uniform!

Seriously, I know not an ounce of mandarin... ha ha ha ... JY feels the same..

I am so elated at my lucky guess he he he..

Thanks @gashupingo

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Sorry mods, let me quote the pic. See JY's left hand? he's keeping it to himself so he doesn't touch the breast. Haha. And the head, it's hard to tell but I think it's leaning outwards of the girl. If it's ZZ, I think his hand would just be open and grab whatever he can lolz. And the head we all know where it would be leaning towards hehehe (I sound like a pervert now)

And considering his right wrist is still hurt, JY should just grabbed her body instead forming fist like that. Without holding her, he put more strains to his wrist, right? :D:phew:

• Like 8

I need to share this!! Chinese fans are paying close attention to the international fans reactions about Addicted and especially our beloved CP. One of them posted this, translating the international fans reactions about HC... (I didn't check it though, but it sounds like it's coming straight out this forum:w00t:.... well we were dying here too for sure)

Spoiler

CP%20power_zpsskboedkd.png

cp%20comments_zps6aohusx7.png

EDIT: I've just realized one of the comments is from the another Addicted forum. 

• Like 11

1 minute ago, ryokise said:

Saw some of Hwang Chi yeol's fans praising Zhouzhou in their baidu forum "the guy who helped Hwang Chi yeol up, you are a good guy" "who is the guy that helped our oppa?" :)

Eventhough I don't know is Hwang Chi Yeol oppa is..but sameee LOL

2 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

And considering his right wrist is still hurt, JY should just grabbed her body instead forming fist like that. Without holding her, he put more strains to his wrist, right? :D:phew:

Your speak is my command hahaha 

After gaining myself back, I just want to thanks not only God but myself because after all this uniform sexyness comes from both hottest man in my life now, Jingyu and Zhouzhou I can screaming and crying with straight face. You did a great job *pat myself* muahaha the night is not over. I should calm myself a little bit more. This is our night. Not let others tell you different thing. Yuzhou/Zhouyu shipper rise and fly everywhere today :w00t:

• Like 11

27 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

I need to share this!! Chinese fans are paying close attention to the international fans reactions about Addicted and especially our beloved CP. One of them posted this, translating the international fans reactions about HC... (I didn't check it though, but it sounds like it's coming straight out this forum:w00t:.... well we were dying here too for sure)

photo CP power_zpsskboedkd.png

cp%20comments_zps6aohusx7.png

EDIT: I've just realized one of the comments is from the another Addicted forum. 

Well well well... I'm embarassed that my posts are being translated and shared. But oh well... :flushed:

• Like 15

Okay. We have future Da Shai and Yang Yingjin here:

Their problem is: our boys are too preoccupied with each other! :D:D:D 

Edit: further pics show that maybe the girls are NOT future DS and JJY but love radars! Thank you @elppa for providing more evidence for our --ahem-- research.

12347866_478250712368195_251217603295180

• Like 21

9 minutes ago, liesl said:

Well well well... I'm embarassed that my posts are being translated and shared. But oh well... :flushed:

Haha, yep, I noticed after I posted it that your comment is from the another forum. You spread the CP love :D

• Like 8