Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I really feel uncomfortable that my Korean friend is trying hard to convince me that JY and ZZ will not be in Season 2. I don't want to be full of negative thoughts, also in the end, it all depends on their schedule so even if they could not make it for S2, I will always support their career but then...

I realized the current rumor circulating among my Korean friends is that JY pretty much confirmed not gonna be in S2 (especially since he's with H. Brothers today) and ZZ not gonna do it if there's no JY... I....

I know most of us love to see their interaction, even I myself would rather see JY and ZZ flirt with each other but with these rumors, I think my faith in them got weaker and weaker by days :'( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

I really feel uncomfortable that my Korean friend is trying hard to convince me that JY and ZZ will not be in Season 2. I don't want to be full of negative thoughts, also in the end, it all depends on their schedule so even if they could not make it for S2, I will always support their career but then...

I realized the current rumor circulating among my Korean friends is that JY pretty much confirmed not gonna be in S2 (especially since he's with H. Brothers today) and ZZ not gonna do it if there's no JY... I....

I know most of us love to see their interaction, even I myself would rather see JY and ZZ flirt with each other but with these rumors, I think my faith in them got weaker and weaker by days :'( 

SLAY your korean friend, dang, still no news from both camps. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

and ZZ not gonna do it if there's no JY... 

at this point in the game, i dont really have anything to say about jy bc he's got to do what's best for himself, but i say you can discount your friends' rumors based on this sentence alone lol...

have more faith in zz!! he even talked about how we should look foward to his improved bly in s2 so i believe in him

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been absent for sooo long n couldn't come back empty-handed.... so I decided to imagine our boys (sorry, Lulu xd) acting in historical drama together n this is what my hands (n paint) have done XD

I3x7wvFyDzk.jpg

(my imagination gone wild n now i'm itching to continue this madness =__=)

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, shuwei said:

at this point in the game, i dont really have anything to say about jy bc he's got to do what's best for himself, but i say you can discount your friends' rumors based on this sentence alone lol...

have more faith in zz!! he even talked about how we should look foward to his improved bly in s2 so i believe in him

Will do! Actually, despite all these baseless rumors, I have strong intuition that there'll be s2 with the original casts so I'll just wait no matter how long it takes! 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest skeletonworks
29 minutes ago, ryokise said:

http://weibo.com/p/230444bf35269bc87e5354e117aa7114385ae7

Johnny started his speech with "my butt is numb from sitting" (he was siting for a long time before going on stage) lmao Johnny pls..

And the other guy besides him is Ethan Juan 0_0

 

So did he sign up with H.brothers? Or was he just there as a guest or something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone! *waves* This is my first post; would really like to thank the forum for all the wonderful information, chat and mutual support in the last 368 pages. Addicted is really a pleasant surprise in the world of big budget but soulless dramaland. I always lament that I can't find good dramas that touch me anymore but lo and behold, this little (unfinished) webdrama actually hooked me badly! 

I'm usually a lurker on forums but I've been getting so much pleasure out of this one, I've decided to contribute a little as well. Here's an interview of JY by Grazia from his Metrobowne (sp) event posted on Panda Wings Youtube channel. I'll roughly translate it as it is fairly short and has interesting information on JY's future plans.

 

  • Hi friends of Grazia, I'm HJY.
  • (laughs) Because I like Disney, especially when I was young. Happy. Plus all these things (he's referring to the little games and figurines around him - you can see those from the pics of the event) remind me of my childhood.
  • I still prefer simple, loose clothing, like loose t-shirts etc. 
  • Fashionable/trendy accessories? I like all that's trendy actually.
  • My dream/ambition? To be someone I like. By working hard. For my dream, I'll work hard.
  • Jogging and Brazillian JJS - these two. 
  • More sunny (referring to his disposition). But I also have my artistic/literary side. (laughs) Externally sunny, internally artistic.
  • Reality show -- I was at the launching conference of the Amazing Race together with LX and GJJ (both past Olympic champions). I will be participating in that reality show. I have other reality shows lined up after - the official announcements will be made later.
  • I just finished filming a new drama for Yu Zheng. In the future, if he needs me, I will still act in his shows. 
  • Future plans? Later on, I will act in many (he literally said MANY) dramas and movies. But I am not allowed to say anything right now.

 

Looks like he doesn't need a management company to line up work for himself. What a difference 3 months has made in his life! I'm literally sitting in front of a computer watching someone's life evolve :)

Edited by purpleedamame
  • Like 23

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

google translate could only do so much. apparently H.Brothers is launching some of their new projects including movies, dramas and tv shows. JY is one of the honorary guest star and he will have big part in their new projects. 

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest skeletonworks
16 hours ago, liesl said:

Hello again, fellow addicts! Today I'm going to move away from the bloopers and give you guys instead a fun fact in the series. Now you may or may not have found this fact but I actually just found it quite recently after re-watching the series again. So I thought I'll write here for those who haven't found out about it yet.

Check out the posts that I've posted before if you haven't read it. I hope these amuse you. :lol:

  1. The hidden easter egg on BLY's shirt : Link
  2. The questionable skirt from the english teacher in class 27 : Link
  3. The weird utensil to eat pasta : Link
  4. The mysterious ham : Link
  5. The possessed doll and the creepy clock : Link
  6. The weird toilet sign at school : Link
  7. The amazing amount of beers ordered : Link
  8. The apple math test : Link

 

Alright, let's begin...

 

You guys still remember that day where You Qi gave BLY an apple shaped flashlight, right? Look at this cute flashlight.

Lt3JpC3.png

 

How could BLY possibly reject such a gift? He said thank you and smiled so cutely to You Qi. :wub: Aaaww....

54S2HMn.png

 

Now the jealous GH was apparently not only jealous of the couple watch that BLY still kept in his drawer....

FvwS0ZR.png

 

....but he was also jealous that BLY received that apple shaped flashlight from You Qi. Look at this. He bought THE SAME FLASHLIGHT that You Qi gave to BLY.

J71ztl4.png

:D:D:D

 

Oh Gu Hai... your jealousy knows no boundaries. I was sooo amused when I discovered this. So typical of GH, isn't it?

Anyway, that's it for now. And congratulations to Johnny for receiving a new belt in Jiujitsu. Keep going, Johnny!

 

Clean uniform after slaying that d1ckhead:

hNFyhIj.jpg

Magical blood splatters after got back from "detention" or so.. Did he brawl with his headmaster anyway? LOL.

UXY3Nrb.jpg

lFxeWG0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

 

So did he sign up with H.brothers? Or was he just there as a guest or something?

 

Based on the video clip, it seems like he is going to host a "make a wish" kind of variety show with Ethan Ruan...

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

 

So did he sign up with H.brothers? Or was he just there as a guest or something?

Nope , Johnny was there as a guest, and to promote the new variety show which he and Ethan Juan will be regular guests of.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest skeletonworks
3 minutes ago, ryokise said:

Nope , the new celebrity signed under Huayi brothers is Wei chen, Johnny was there as a guest, and to promote the new variety show which he and Ethan Juan will be regular guests of.

 

Good to know. Sounds OOC of him to sign up with any agency since he values freedom so much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

 

Good to know. Sounds OOC of him to sign up with any agency since he values freedom so much.

 

At some point he has to make a decision... it can only be good for his career development if he makes a choice soon. My sense is that Huayi is very aggressive. It's almost trying to use Gu Hai's tactic on him. They are hitting him with loads and loads of love until he says yes. Lol

Still as long as he does not sign, there is much greater chance of him going for the fan meet in Thailand and also film S2.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest skeletonworks
1 minute ago, xix19xix said:

 

At some point he has to make a decision... it can only be good for his career development if he makes a choice soon. My sense is that Huayi is very aggressive. It's almost trying to use Gu Hai's tactic on him. They are hitting him with loads and loads of love until he says yes. Lol

Still as long as he does not sign, there is much greater chance of him going for the fan meet in Thailand and also film S2.

 

It might be selfish of me to say this. But I don't want to see him signing up to any agency because it lowers the chance of him doing S2. Even if H. brothers allow him to act in S2 (fat chance), I still don't want him to sign up to any agency because I prefer him to have the freedom of doing works that he wants and not being forced into something that he doesn't want to do. If I were him, I'd not sign up to any agency. Just like if I have the power, the talent to do something on my own, I'd not have end up working under people as a subordinate, paid salary employee. Too much restriction.

With agency or not, everyone wants him tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

 

It might be selfish of me to say this. But I don't want to see him signing up to any agency because it lowers the chance of him doing S2. Even if H. brothers allow him to act in S2 (fat chance), I still don't want him to sign up to any agency because I prefer him to have the freedom of doing works that he wants and not being forced into something that he doesn't want to do. If I were him, I'd not sign up to any agency. Just like if I have the power, the talent to do something on my own, I'd not have end up working under people as a subordinate, paid salary employee. Too much restriction.

With agency or not, everyone wants him tbh.

 

I like that too. I believe it is the wish of everyone here. However, this is also his window of opportunity. There will be another hit show in time to come and by then, without a good career plan, it may be hard for him to sustain his popularity and demand... Damn SARFT for complicating things...

May I say how good he looks at Huayi's event? 

 

  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

 

It might be selfish of me to say this. But I don't want to see him signing up to any agency because it lowers the chance of him doing S2. Even if H. brothers allow him to act in S2 (fat chance), I still don't want him to sign up to any agency because I prefer him to have the freedom of doing works that he wants and not being forced into something that he doesn't want to do. If I were him, I'd not sign up to any agency. Just like if I have the power, the talent to do something on my own, I'd not have end up working under people as a subordinate, paid salary employee. Too much restriction.

With agency or not, everyone wants him tbh.

everyone is selfish, it's fine. We cannot not do anything on that level, changing paths, career growth, etc and that is a fact and frustrating however on a lighter note I am positive on this one ,along with other addicted in this forum that agrees, as long as this fandomania is here and keeps growing people from their camps will stuck their noses here because there is a big following (for both ZZ and Johnny).

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ryokise said:

http://weibo.com/p/230444bf35269bc87e5354e117aa7114385ae7

Johnny started his speech with "my butt is numb from sitting" (he was siting for a long time before going on stage) lmao Johnny pls..

And the other guy besides him is Ethan Juan 0_0

That boy! He would say something like that.

@skeletonworks   This is what I was talking about earlier. You know you should say one thing, then something else comes to your mind, and then your mouth just opens and BOOM! I really doubt JY thought about starting out with a comment like 'my butt is numb.'

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

 

At some point he has to make a decision... it can only be good for his career development if he makes a choice soon. My sense is that Huayi is very aggressive. It's almost trying to use Gu Hai's tactic on him. They are hitting him with loads and loads of love until he says yes. Lol

And when BLY really rejects GH, what did GH do? Kidnap him. 

Yeah, at some point, JY has to choose an agency otherwise he risks offending one (or many) of them and finds himself being sabotaged left and right.

Oh wait...

Quote

Still as long as he does not sign, there is much greater chance of him going for the fan meet in Thailand and also film S2.

Yes, this is what I am thinking too! Thailand fan meeting will be an important point imho, since after that there is no more Addicted related project. If CJD is produce season 2, she will announce it at fan meeting, IMHO.

12 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

 

It might be selfish of me to say this. But I don't want to see him signing up to any agency because it lowers the chance of him doing S2. Even if H. brothers allow him to act in S2 (fat chance), I still don't want him to sign up to any agency because I prefer him to have the freedom of doing works that he wants and not being forced into something that he doesn't want to do. If I were him, I'd not sign up to any agency. Just like if I have the power, the talent to do something on my own, I'd not have end up working under people as a subordinate, paid salary employee. Too much restriction.

With agency or not, everyone wants him tbh.

I agree with you. Not signing is currently the best option from the point of view Johnny's comfort and his freedom. But again, from the point of view of the agencies, he is a rising star with strong fan base. He sells everything using him; even more powerful when he is with Zhouzhou but Zhouzhou is already taken. So, they will try to "court" Johnny with everything on their disposal.

As always, hoping for Johnny and Zhohzhou to find their happiness!

Next: anxiously waiting for Zhouzhou's album! It better be available for international fans through iTunes or something! :D 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...