I've been absent for sooo long n couldn't come back empty-handed.... so I decided to imagine our boys (sorry, Lulu xd) acting in historical drama together n this is what my hands (n paint) have done XD

I3x7wvFyDzk.jpg

(my imagination gone wild n now i'm itching to continue this madness =__=)

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, shuwei said:

at this point in the game, i dont really have anything to say about jy bc he's got to do what's best for himself, but i say you can discount your friends' rumors based on this sentence alone lol...

have more faith in zz!! he even talked about how we should look foward to his improved bly in s2 so i believe in him

Will do! Actually, despite all these baseless rumors, I have strong intuition that there'll be s2 with the original casts so I'll just wait no matter how long it takes! 

• Like 12

Guest skeletonworks
29 minutes ago, ryokise said:

http://weibo.com/p/230444bf35269bc87e5354e117aa7114385ae7

Johnny started his speech with "my butt is numb from sitting" (he was siting for a long time before going on stage) lmao Johnny pls..

And the other guy besides him is Ethan Juan 0_0

So did he sign up with H.brothers? Or was he just there as a guest or something?

Hi everyone! *waves* This is my first post; would really like to thank the forum for all the wonderful information, chat and mutual support in the last 368 pages. Addicted is really a pleasant surprise in the world of big budget but soulless dramaland. I always lament that I can't find good dramas that touch me anymore but lo and behold, this little (unfinished) webdrama actually hooked me badly! 

I'm usually a lurker on forums but I've been getting so much pleasure out of this one, I've decided to contribute a little as well. Here's an interview of JY by Grazia from his Metrobowne (sp) event posted on Panda Wings Youtube channel. I'll roughly translate it as it is fairly short and has interesting information on JY's future plans.

• Hi friends of Grazia, I'm HJY.
  • (laughs) Because I like Disney, especially when I was young. Happy. Plus all these things (he's referring to the little games and figurines around him - you can see those from the pics of the event) remind me of my childhood.
  • I still prefer simple, loose clothing, like loose t-shirts etc. 
  • Fashionable/trendy accessories? I like all that's trendy actually.
  • My dream/ambition? To be someone I like. By working hard. For my dream, I'll work hard.
  • Jogging and Brazillian JJS - these two. 
  • More sunny (referring to his disposition). But I also have my artistic/literary side. (laughs) Externally sunny, internally artistic.
  • Reality show -- I was at the launching conference of the Amazing Race together with LX and GJJ (both past Olympic champions). I will be participating in that reality show. I have other reality shows lined up after - the official announcements will be made later.
  • I just finished filming a new drama for Yu Zheng. In the future, if he needs me, I will still act in his shows. 
  • Future plans? Later on, I will act in many (he literally said MANY) dramas and movies. But I am not allowed to say anything right now.

Looks like he doesn't need a management company to line up work for himself. What a difference 3 months has made in his life! I'm literally sitting in front of a computer watching someone's life evolve :)

Edited by purpleedamame
  • Like 23

google translate could only do so much. apparently H.Brothers is launching some of their new projects including movies, dramas and tv shows. JY is one of the honorary guest star and he will have big part in their new projects. 

• Like 13

Guest skeletonworks
16 hours ago, liesl said:

Hello again, fellow addicts! Today I'm going to move away from the bloopers and give you guys instead a fun fact in the series. Now you may or may not have found this fact but I actually just found it quite recently after re-watching the series again. So I thought I'll write here for those who haven't found out about it yet.

Check out the posts that I've posted before if you haven't read it. I hope these amuse you. :lol:

1. The hidden easter egg on BLY's shirt : Link
  2. The questionable skirt from the english teacher in class 27 : Link
  3. The weird utensil to eat pasta : Link
  4. The mysterious ham : Link
  5. The possessed doll and the creepy clock : Link
  6. The weird toilet sign at school : Link
  7. The amazing amount of beers ordered : Link
  8. The apple math test : Link

Alright, let's begin...

You guys still remember that day where You Qi gave BLY an apple shaped flashlight, right? Look at this cute flashlight.

Lt3JpC3.png

How could BLY possibly reject such a gift? He said thank you and smiled so cutely to You Qi. :wub: Aaaww....

54S2HMn.png

Now the jealous GH was apparently not only jealous of the couple watch that BLY still kept in his drawer....

FvwS0ZR.png

....but he was also jealous that BLY received that apple shaped flashlight from You Qi. Look at this. He bought THE SAME FLASHLIGHT that You Qi gave to BLY.

J71ztl4.png

:D:D:D

Oh Gu Hai... your jealousy knows no boundaries. I was sooo amused when I discovered this. So typical of GH, isn't it?

Anyway, that's it for now. And congratulations to Johnny for receiving a new belt in Jiujitsu. Keep going, Johnny!

Clean uniform after slaying that d1ckhead:

hNFyhIj.jpg

Magical blood splatters after got back from "detention" or so.. Did he brawl with his headmaster anyway? LOL.

UXY3Nrb.jpg

lFxeWG0.jpg

4 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

So did he sign up with H.brothers? Or was he just there as a guest or something?

Based on the video clip, it seems like he is going to host a "make a wish" kind of variety show with Ethan Ruan...

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Nope , Johnny was there as a guest, and to promote the new variety show which he and Ethan Juan will be regular guests of.

• Like 13

Guest skeletonworks
3 minutes ago, ryokise said:

Nope , the new celebrity signed under Huayi brothers is Wei chen, Johnny was there as a guest, and to promote the new variety show which he and Ethan Juan will be regular guests of.

Good to know. Sounds OOC of him to sign up with any agency since he values freedom so much.

29 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Good to know. Sounds OOC of him to sign up with any agency since he values freedom so much.

At some point he has to make a decision... it can only be good for his career development if he makes a choice soon. My sense is that Huayi is very aggressive. It's almost trying to use Gu Hai's tactic on him. They are hitting him with loads and loads of love until he says yes. Lol

Still as long as he does not sign, there is much greater chance of him going for the fan meet in Thailand and also film S2.

• Like 8

Guest skeletonworks
1 minute ago, xix19xix said:

At some point he has to make a decision... it can only be good for his career development if he makes a choice soon. My sense is that Huayi is very aggressive. It's almost trying to use Gu Hai's tactic on him. They are hitting him with loads and loads of love until he says yes. Lol

Still as long as he does not sign, there is much greater chance of him going for the fan meet in Thailand and also film S2.

It might be selfish of me to say this. But I don't want to see him signing up to any agency because it lowers the chance of him doing S2. Even if H. brothers allow him to act in S2 (fat chance), I still don't want him to sign up to any agency because I prefer him to have the freedom of doing works that he wants and not being forced into something that he doesn't want to do. If I were him, I'd not sign up to any agency. Just like if I have the power, the talent to do something on my own, I'd not have end up working under people as a subordinate, paid salary employee. Too much restriction.

With agency or not, everyone wants him tbh.

3 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

It might be selfish of me to say this. But I don't want to see him signing up to any agency because it lowers the chance of him doing S2. Even if H. brothers allow him to act in S2 (fat chance), I still don't want him to sign up to any agency because I prefer him to have the freedom of doing works that he wants and not being forced into something that he doesn't want to do. If I were him, I'd not sign up to any agency. Just like if I have the power, the talent to do something on my own, I'd not have end up working under people as a subordinate, paid salary employee. Too much restriction.

I like that too. I believe it is the wish of everyone here. However, this is also his window of opportunity. There will be another hit show in time to come and by then, without a good career plan, it may be hard for him to sustain his popularity and demand... Damn SARFT for complicating things...

May I say how good he looks at Huayi's event? 

• Like 20

9 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

everyone is selfish, it's fine. We cannot not do anything on that level, changing paths, career growth, etc and that is a fact and frustrating however on a lighter note I am positive on this one ,along with other addicted in this forum that agrees, as long as this fandomania is here and keeps growing people from their camps will stuck their noses here because there is a big following (for both ZZ and Johnny).

• Like 9

1 hour ago, ryokise said:

http://weibo.com/p/230444bf35269bc87e5354e117aa7114385ae7

Johnny started his speech with "my butt is numb from sitting" (he was siting for a long time before going on stage) lmao Johnny pls..

And the other guy besides him is Ethan Juan 0_0

That boy! He would say something like that.

@skeletonworks   This is what I was talking about earlier. You know you should say one thing, then something else comes to your mind, and then your mouth just opens and BOOM! I really doubt JY thought about starting out with a comment like 'my butt is numb.'

• Like 8

20 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

And when BLY really rejects GH, what did GH do? Kidnap him. 

Yeah, at some point, JY has to choose an agency otherwise he risks offending one (or many) of them and finds himself being sabotaged left and right.

Oh wait...

Yes, this is what I am thinking too! Thailand fan meeting will be an important point imho, since after that there is no more Addicted related project. If CJD is produce season 2, she will announce it at fan meeting, IMHO.

12 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

I agree with you. Not signing is currently the best option from the point of view Johnny's comfort and his freedom. But again, from the point of view of the agencies, he is a rising star with strong fan base. He sells everything using him; even more powerful when he is with Zhouzhou but Zhouzhou is already taken. So, they will try to "court" Johnny with everything on their disposal.

As always, hoping for Johnny and Zhohzhou to find their happiness!

Next: anxiously waiting for Zhouzhou's album! It better be available for international fans through iTunes or something! :D 

• Like 12

All must have seen it by now but I couldn't stop myself from posting it

The feeling is amazing... the boys are surely loved and cherished by so many..... it is almost like a supernatural phenomenon...

I love my boys...:wub:

Hats off to all the daring fans at Nanjing... people can go to such extents for them..

• Like 20

20 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

And when BLY really rejects GH, what did GH do? Kidnap him. 

Yeah, at some point, JY has to choose an agency otherwise he risks offending one (or many) of them and finds himself being sabotaged left and right.

Oh wait...

Yes, this is what I am thinking too! Thailand fan meeting will be an important point imho, since after that there is no more Addicted related project. If CJD is produce season 2, she will announce it at fan meeting, IMHO.

I agree with you. Not signing is currently the best option from the point of view Johnny's comfort and his freedom. But again, from the point of view of the agencies, he is a rising star with strong fan base. He sells everything using him; even more powerful when he is with Zhouzhou but Zhouzhou is already taken. So, they will try to "court" Johnny with everything on their disposal.

As always, hoping for Johnny and Zhohzhou to find their happiness!

Next: anxiously waiting for Zhouzhou's album! It better be available for international fans through iTunes or something! :D 

There are pros and cons to signing to a company. One major pro is the fact of stability that most people value among all. Having a company representing you in your career is a good thing but it comes with cons where you need to abide by their rules and regulations.  The way JY has highlighted freedom to be an important part in his life, I think he will sign with a company one day but I also believe that he will put it down in black and white that he would have a say and final decision in all things related to his career and life. But as pointed out, they will try anything to get him tp sign to their companies.

• Like 11

Guest skeletonworks
3 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

I left a comment on his Weibo post to release his songs on iTunes for international fans but I doubt he read it (lol). But it never hurts to try ;)

16 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

I like that too. I believe it is the wish of everyone here. However, this is also his window of opportunity. There will be another hit show in time to come and by then, without a good career plan, it may be hard for him to sustain his popularity and demand... Damn SARFT for complicating things...

May I say how good he looks at Huayi's event? 

Hmm... I doubt he cares. I think someone pointed out that he works just enough to get by. When asked what he wants his future to be (or something along the line), he said that he hopes everything works out fine unlike Zhouzhou who specifically described what he wants to be. If he really meant about that freedom thingy, I strongly feel he wouldn't sign up to any agency. But I wouldn't know if along the way, due to the surge of popularity and demand, he might change his mind and starts to think seriously about his career.

Of course we fans would like to see his career prosperous and become more popular and one way to guarantee that is to sign up to big agency. So I get you ^^

11 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

I left a comment on his Weibo post to release his songs on iTunes for international fans but I doubt he read it (lol). But it never hurts to try ;)

Maybe you can drop a message to his manager?

I tried to drop comments on his IG but his IG has turned to be a chat room where everybody types as they wish. I can not even mention ZZ's IG handle now! XD

• Like 8