13 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Hmm... I doubt he cares. I think someone pointed out that he works just enough to get by. When asked what he wants his future to be (or something along the line), he said that he hopes everything works out fine unlike Zhouzhou who specifically described what he wants to be. If he really meant about that freedom thingy, I strongly feel he wouldn't sign up to any agency. But I wouldn't know if along the way, due to the surge of popularity and demand, he might change his mind and starts to think seriously about his career.

i think he's already taking his career very seriously. i mean looking at the projects he got lined up, he's already out there with the big dogs...and the big dogs are interested him 

honestly idk about y'all but jy's progress has been absolutely wild for me. those fuqing mobs at the airport...i cannot believe its been like a month since addicted ended, it felt like a year watching him lol...

• Like 19

Fans gathered at Changsa airport welcomed (swarmed over?) Zhouzhou. I could not even see him!

In few more hours, we'll see them welcoming Jingyu. 

Meanwhile, Jingyu is (was?) at Beijing, going to Changsa. He looks so darn good!

• Like 22

19 minutes ago, shuwei said:

i think he's already taking his career very seriously. i mean looking at the projects he got lined up, he's already out there with the big dogs...and the big dogs are interested him 

honestly idk about y'all but jy's progress has been absolutely wild for me. those fuqing mobs at the airport...i cannot believe its been like a month since addicted ended, it felt like a year watching him lol...

It is his charisma and the way he is still as humble as when he started out. Unlike most rising stars, fame can get to their head that they forget their beginnings. But he is just as he started before this.

• Like 11

Do we know where the guys are now? There are many airport photos posted atm, mostly about Beijing airport and Chinese fans seem very excited, talking about that these two finally reunite again. 

Also, these richard simmons fans did it again... but this time with ZZ. 

Spoiler

They injured his neck with a gift(bag?)

b190f28ea0ec08fa101b661d5eee3d6d54fbda81

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Fans gathered at Changsa airport welcomed (swarmed over?) Zhouzhou. I could not even see him

hoooooly...

these airport fancams are getting wilder by the day lol the true korean idols treatment

• Like 13

22 minutes ago, shuwei said:

Before the chaos at the airport aka the mobs, as I remember someone ,a fan who i think turned on his/her paparazzi skills, took 2 photos of JY at an art museum, who can remember this incident? from a fanparazzi to mobs his career is blowing. Still a humble guys isn't he? very charming. 

• Like 4

Guest skeletonworks
7 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

Do we where the guys are now? There are many airport photos posted atm, mostly about Beijing airport and Chinese fans seem very excited, talking about that these two finally reunite again. 

Also, these richard simmons fans did it again... but this time with ZZ. 

Hide contents

They injured his neck with a gift(bag?)

b190f28ea0ec08fa101b661d5eee3d6d54fbda81

Too crazy. I can't. Even if I wanted him to get the gift that I prepared for him, I wouldn't want to hurt him especially his handsome face! This level of craziness is beyond me! No you don't throw stuffs at people you like!!!! >:O Zhouzhou and Johnny, maybe it's time you setup a P.O.Box or something so that fans can send gifts over to you instead of throwing them at you....

ok but i'm SO excited about this recording. this their first tv appearance together (i think?) and it happens to be prime time on such a popular show. i wonder how the mcs are gonna tiptoe around a banned bl drama, or if they are just gonna mention it outright. either way it's gonna be such good promotion for addicted  :glasses:

• Like 12

Thanks @xix19xix and @ryokise for the info.

Happy to read Johnny didn't sign with any company for the moment; but who know what he'll decide for his future... Yet, how others have said, he's always so humble; stay always like this Johnny!

(You've no idea how much I'm stressed about all this: the insecure news about Second Season, using the same actors or a new cast; and Johnny's super busy life. T____T I'm too addicted, it's bad for my health, seriously...)

@ayasdai ZhouZhou has already arrived in Changsha, while Johnny is on the plane to Changsha right now.

''I cannot believe its been like a month since addicted ended, it felt like a year watching him lol'' me too @shuwei Feel like an eternity to me, and yet it was just a month ago: it's all so... surreal. :/

LovelyThings subbed this, for who is missing these two cutie pies. :)

• Like 14

10 hours ago, gashupingo said:

I read that they change this to BG =_= 

Did they? I thought that the trailer (for Revive: Superstar) did come off as BG but was optimistic about it being BL (like the novel it's based off) because of the clips where the guys get really close to each other. Maybe they're just doing a lot of bromancing stuff. *sigh* 

Well they can't make all the BL novel based stuff they're making not BL. *trying to remain optimistic*

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/384463-upcoming-bl-movies-series/

@BLFANS Made a nice thread for upcoming stuff. 

Upside for those of us reading the Addicted novel. estreline is updating pretty fast on wattpad. Just posted ch 15 like 5 hours ago. And posted 3 chapters the day before.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/66960083-are-you-addicted

• Like 11

Guest skeletonworks
9 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

More and more into this boy everyday :wub:

http://www.weibo.com/p/230444fea5d18fcee2edfa28b6073525bfb4ac

Around 1:23 Someone said these are letters from everyone(fans), ZZ turn back and said: Gimme, Gimme, Gimme!  (He said 3 times)

*swoon*

The crowd chanting his name is GOLD. And despite the craziness, he still turned around and accept the fans' letters. That's a powerful way to enter anyone's heart :wub:

Regarding the signing with company thing, i have a theory that Jingyu will establish his own studio in the future. a lot of actors and actresses have their own studios, Tang Yan and Huo Chien Hwa for example. having your own studio gives you more freedom and chances in different fields. so it sounds like a suitable choice for jingyu.

how does WZ manage to smile all the freaking time??? typical libra people...

• Like 18

22 minutes ago, megkf said:

Did they? I thought that the trailer (for Revive: Superstar) did come off as BG but was optimistic about it being BL (like the novel it's based off) because of the clips where the guys get really close to each other. Maybe they're just doing a lot of bromancing stuff. *sigh* 

Well they can't make all the BL novel based stuff they're making not BL. *trying to remain optimistic*

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/384463-upcoming-bl-movies-series/

Ok, maybe BG is not a suitable word but there are lot of changes. Maybe going for the friendship/career path and the drama is mainly made to be a thriller. 

This novel is actually a Seme POV novel which is rather rare I must say. But Marco looks so much like uke.... dunno what to think. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Room_No382 said:

Regarding the signing with company thing, i have a theory that Jingyu will establish his own studio in the future. a lot of actors and actresses have their own studios, Tang Yan and Huo Chien Hwa for example. having your own studio gives you more freedom and chances in different fields. so it sounds like a suitable choice for jingyu.

how does WZ manage to smile all the freaking time??? typical libra people...

If he has his own management, it should be good like u say.

He can manage his schedule without disturb his rest time.

And zhou2 always smile and so friendly to his fans.

And he is so cute :D

• Like 4

5 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

LOL. smh.

We will support you @estreline You will get so much love from us believe me. Like what I mentioned in your instagram post.....

Anyway, thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking up this project! I truly appreciate it. We don't need a perfect translations. So you don't need to worry about that and no need to apologise for grammatical errors or whatnot. You've done enough by just translating the novel... Kinda excited to see how you're gonna translate the steamy parts :w00t: Hope you have fun translating it ^^ I know that if I can read Chinese, I'd have translated it long time ago lol. Just like how I keep on updating the front page even though it's actually troublesome because I only have the time on weekends. But what keeps me going is my love for Heroin and YuZhou.

thank you so much!

and uhh yes im kind of wondering what would i do with those steamy scenes, but well lets see it later :D 

im still in the beginning of the novel and well, its still a looong way to go! ^^

thank you so much anyway for the supports!! i'll do my best ^^

• Like 15

Muuhahahahaha.... the thread's alive now... cool people keep it coming... I refresh in every 5 mins..

Awesome to see cool JY leaving for Changsa and ZZ... I don't have words so I will steal some from a good old song by Darius-

"Feelin' fine, sublime
When that smile of yours creeps into my mind

Nobody told me you'd feel so good
Nobody said you'd be so beautiful
Nobody warned me about your smile
You're the light, you're the light
When I close my eyes, I'm color blind
You make me colorblind

Blinded by the light you shine
The colors fade completely
Blinded by you every time
I feel your smile defeat me