39 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

What I heard is, he has other activities at Beijing and fly to Changsa at night. At first I heard he's going to sign contract with an agency some time ago, then they said he's becoming a shareholder of a company instead. Anyway, wait for official news.

He he he.... JY going to be a business man, ZZ training hard in the gym hmmmm!!!

Something sure is fishy... my Youzhou shipper heart says they are building backgrounds for Season 2...

Praying really hard for  Season 2 to come true... Amen :wub:

PS. If its an agency JY is picking up, hope he choses wisely.. and hope the agency knows what people want (JY and ZZ together).. 

• Like 9

17 minutes ago, liesl said:

NO!!!

He can't do this to us! C'mon... not again!!! I've been thinking, fangirling, imagining, and squealing for this particular moment. For happy camp where we could see him and Zhouzhou interact with each other there.

I'm so disappointed right now. :( Is it really true?

IDK :( my heart... there're vids of ZZ heading into the building already, meanwhile JY is at the event, idk how this would be possible for them to be both in HC, even if JY manages to fly there, just if, that'll be terribly tired for him

18 minutes ago, Room_No382 said:

Happy Camp will be filmed on 28th so I don't worry about him not filmming it with WZ. I'm more concerned over the fact that did JY finally decide to sign with a company...

Thanks for the news!!

imo, I'm not that much concerned for JY, he's experienced plenty of part-time jobs and being modeled long enough to know what is good for him. Anyway, let's just wish omens for him 

Edited by ximichem
  • Like 5

7 minutes ago, liesl said:

Isn't it good though that he decided to sign with a company? I mean, he can't handle this meteoric rising fame of his alone, right?

Well it depends.

If he signs contract with a talent agency, JY will have the resource of that said agency (links, management etc) which might lead to better life quality for him.

But at the same time, he surrenders some of his freedom to the said agency; he needs to fulfill their expectation, he will receive/decline projects based on the agency's policy and even he might build his image based on the suggestion/advice/order of the agency. It depends on the nature and duration of the contract too.

Professionally speaking, signing contract with a reputable agency is good. Personally (or more into YuZhou ship), uncertain at best.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Well it depends.

If he signs contract with a talent agency, JY will have the resource of that said agency (links, management etc) which might lead to better life quality for him.

But at the same time, he surrenders some of his freedom to the said agency; he needs to fulfill their expectation, he will receive/decline projects based on the agency's policy and even he might build his image based on the suggestion/advice/order of the agency. It depends on the nature and duration of the contract too.

Professionally speaking, signing contract with a reputable agency is good. Personally (or more into YuZhou ship), uncertain at best.

wonderful possibilities isn't it?,  I hope the ship will not sink. Good god of the sea, Poseidon, protect the ship from waves and tsunami. :))  

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, ximichem said:

IDK :( my heart... there're vids of ZZ heading into the building alreay, meanwhile JY is at the event, idk how this would be possible for them to be both in HC, even if JY manages to fly there, just if, that'll be terribly tired for him

I'm not that much concerned for JY, he's experienced plenty of part-time jobs and being modeled long enough to know what is good for him. Anyway, let's just wish omens for him 

ahh worry not. remember that franco something formal party?? WZ also flew back and forth on one day to attend the party. But you are right, it will be extremely tiresome for JY.

• Like 4

WOW if jy is getting interest from the huayi brothers, (but in hindsight he's been linked to angelababy recently so maybe he already got connections) 

i was starting to wonder why he didnt sign with anyone yet but this is one big fish he waited for 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:
On March 25, 2016 at 0:23 PM, guhai said:

You all remember when Guhai was in San Francisco and called Luoyin in the middle of class for phone s*x?

I was really curious about it :sweatingbullets:...so I finally read it and decided to translate their (naughty) phone call for you all :lol:

Here you go! Enjoy.

SPOILER (AGE-RESTRICTED 18+)! Click:

Reveal hidden contents

“Hello?” Luoyin tried to lower his voice.

Being able to hear Luoyin’s voice, Guhai felt waves of bitterness emerge within himself. It hadn’t been easy! One whole week, finally he was able to “catch” a mouthful of the other’s breath.

Still unable to hear an answer, Luoyin suddenly realized something. With a bit of uncertainty, he asked, “Is it…Guhai?”

Guhai nearly cried.

Right now it was discussion time and the teacher had stepped outside. It was very disorderly in the classroom, giving Luoyin a chance to have a phone call.

“Are you okay over there?”

Guhai’s voice gradually returned to normal. “I’m alright, just a bit tired.”

“He’s your brother (cousin). You helping him is a given. Even if you’re a bit tired, endure it. After a few more days, it’ll be fine.”

“Even you don’t pity me?”

Rarely seen, Luoyin loosened up a bit. “There’s no way I’d feel for you, there’s also no way for me to go over there and help you.”

“It’s a bit tiring but honestly, I can handle it. I just can’t handle missing you.”

Luoyin was overflowing with the same feeling but was determined to not tell Guhai.

“When are you coming home?”

On the other side, Guhai was quiet for a moment then casually said, “Soon. Things have already been taken care of. Two more days and I’ll be able to see you, be able to return home and hold you to sleep.”

Luoyin raised his eyes and looked toward the door. The teacher still hadn’t returned.

“How are you?” Guhai asked.

“I’m really good,” Luoyin said.

“Don’t be so vague with me. Be a bit more specific. Where did you eat these days? What did you eat? Where did you sleep? Who did you sleep with? How many hours did you sleep each day? Did you sleep well? Did you cover yourself with the blanket? Did you catch a cold…”

Luoyin immediately leaned against the top of the desk gently. “You ask me all of this at once, how should I even respond?”

At the moment, Guhai was lying on his bed with the air conditioning turned on, covered in a blanket while on the phone, eyes uncovered and content. With his life this lonely, it was difficult to resist the itch/urge. Right now, lying under the covers, if he didn’t want to sneakily do bad things, he’d be doing himself wrong!

“So tell me a bit...these days, have you been doing it? How many times did you do it? When did you do it? How did you do it?” Guhai started building a perverse atmosphere.

Luoyin stiffened, eyes looking all around. All of his classmates were actively discussing. This was not the time for this conversation!!!

“Why aren’t you saying anything?” Guhai asked. “You didn't “play” just a few times, am I right?”

“Not even once,” Luoyin responded in a small voice.

Guhai smiled softly. “Don’t lie, not even once? I don’t believe it. If you really didn’t do it once, then why aren’t you saying it loudly? Why are you so worried?”

Luoyin really wanted to growl, ‘(curse), I’m at school!’ Do you expect me to stand at the podium, face all of my classmates, and loudly declare: ‘I, Luoyin, for this entire week, absolutely did not stroke my gun’?

Guhai disregarded this, continued to be seductive all on his own on the other side. “Baby, I really miss you. Xiao Hai also really misses you. Let’s have phone s*x.

Luoyin spoke few words through gritted teeth, “For goodness sake, I’m in class.”

Guhai’s hand that was removing his pants paused and he suddenly awakened, immediately saying, “I forgot we’re in different timezones. It’s morning over there for you isn’t it?”

“And if it’s not?” Luoyin patiently said, “Right now it’s Monday morning.”

Guhai didn’t say anything and was quiet for a long time, then opened his mouth, “I don’t care. I worked really hard to be able to trickily get this phone. I don’t even know when I’ll be able to chat next.”

“How did you trick your brother (cousin)?” Luoyin was really curious.

Talking about this matter, Guhai’s face was very satisfied. “I cooked him a meal today and put medicine inside of it. He’s sleeping great right now.”

“You…”

Luoyin had no words. Having a little brother like this guy was really unlucky.

“Yin Zi, Xiao Hai is already swollen. Can you imagine what he looks like right now? Right, of course you can imagine what he looks like. Every time he makes you feel so good, how can you forget…

Luoyin almost lost it. He didn’t want to hang up, but if the other kept talking like this, then he wouldn’t be able to handle it either—but it was currently school hours!!…

“Guhai, listen to me…”

“Go ahead, talk, tell me how much your behind wants me…” Guhai purposely let out a moan, “Then come here, let me lick Xiao Yin Zi. You want me right? Hm?”

“…”

“I start licking from the bottom, the flavor is really delicious, lick straight to the head. You’re so debauched, you get wet right away. I take you completely into my mouth, swallow, slowly lift my mouth, swallow again…Do you feel good? Baby, tell me, do you feel good?”

Luoyin clenched his eyes shut, tried to endure. Let him say whatever he wants, I’ll pretend I don’t hear anything.

“Wait a moment…” Guhai suddenly stopped.

Luoyin momentarily breathed a sigh of relief.

A moment later, this person immediately video called and turned the camera toward the object, then started the dirty talk. “Baby, look quick, it swelled so fast that I can’t hold on any longer…let me plug you and go…”

Luoyin’s eyes looked horrified and at this moment, You Qi turned his head around. “Yin Zi, can you help me with this?”

Luoyin’s hand shook once, almost dropping the phone onto the desk.

“What’s wrong?” You Qi asked. “Your expression is a bit abnormal.”

Luoyin hastily held his phone against his mouth and then hid Xiao Yin Zi underneath his uniform jacket. Face flushed, he shot up from his seat and went outside.

(This took ages but I wanted to give you guys something before I left for Seoul in about 12 hours. Once I'm there, I don't think I'll have time to write or translate for a few days, so please be patient with me ^_^ P.S. I can now 250% appreciate the efforts of other translators in our thread. Thank you so much to you all.)

Don't tell me it just stopped there???!!!!! And when Guhai switched to video call and started talking dirty, wouldn't others also hear what he said? :flushed:

Basically, in the next chapter, GuYang missed an important appointment because GuHai had drugged him and he overslept. GuYang also found out that GuHai used the phone to call Bai Louyin, eventhough GuHai has deleted the call history. GuHai was furious when GuYang told him that he has taped the phone.

"Miss your beloved one?" GuYang smirked, "I wonder who is your beloved one?"

GuHai nonchalantly replied "You knew it already and still ask?"

GuYang looked back in excited, profoundly said "Today, at first I was in bad mood. But after hearing his moans, I am healed"

Hearing that, GuHai's eyes immediately turned bloody red. "You taped our conversation on purpose?"

GuYang said "I didn't tape your conversation intentionally, but the phone has an automatic record function. I just accidentally listened to it. I can't even imagine that you, GuHai, have that type of fetish?"

Then GuYang threatened to transfer this conversation to GuHai's dad, and warned GuHai about being too serious in his relationship. 

Damn, I want to translate to you all the novel, but English is not my mother-tounge, and my Chinese sucks :bawling: I just try my best based on the Vietnamese translation version. Thank god we have @estreline

In my opinion, the 1st part of the novel is good, the 2nd part and the epilogues for GuHai - Bai Louyin are unrealistic (with some extremely sweet parts though), and the epilogues for You Qi - Yang Meng are super cute.

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, shuwei said:

WOW if jy is getting interest from the huayi brothers, (but in hindsight he's been linked to angelababy recently so maybe he already got connections) 

i was starting to wonder why he didnt sign with anyone yet but this is one big fish he waited for 

Personally, I hope he does not so that there is still a chance of him shooting season 2... However, he might offend one of the biggest agencies in China if he doesn't. After all, they seem to be rolling the red carpet out for him... This could be the super big break for him... Dilemma.

• Like 6

New pics of JingYu. Come on, JingYu, no need that book! you said that reading makes you feel sleepy =)) 

12670628_477027115823888_705774177063941

Spoiler

535318_477027162490550_37832463105823905

12814357_477027205823879_889778467518580

Cute JingYu right? I think so, too.

Until, this flared in my mind.... Thanks to @thoron

giphy.gif

and I looked JingYu photo, especially the last ones in spoiler *again* and ..cough..*more focus* ..cough.. *Oh, Thoron, somehow, you poisoned my naive mind with your gif*

and, we all know how flexible Zhou can be, he knows how to move and shake it, with his 70cm waistline (as mentioned by Zhou in an interview), and those long legs..ahh

I am starting to wonder in my ZhouYu land..if...what if they're..:wub: ..ohh.. they could be.:wub:. oh,my godness..

my nose is bleeding again.. *defeated by my own illusion* nosebleed_by_reitanna_seishin-d58l2rq.gi

TjtJrLk.gif

:dizzy:Woww.. I really need to grab some fresh air =))

*a hem..* 

Seriously, after have watched Zhou in boxing and fitness, playing sports, cooking, knitting, then beatbox, acting, and singing, playing guitar, dancing and now dance sport,.. :flushed: I have to give him a respect.. My God!  Zhou a~ Baobei ah~ :blush: is there anything you couldn't do well? 

I find this young boy is very hard-working and devoted in everything he does, he sets and conquers his own standards, continuing puts himself new goals. Love him so much! 

One more thing I may say: Zhou might had saved thousand lives or had been a ascetic monk in his past life, so that in this life, Zhou is blessed with so much talents as well as super hot and sexy with just standing there and breathing, or a glance of his eyes. Some time  I feel such a guilty when I were looking at him :)) - He is hot that much to me.

• Like 16

A new chapter for the Colour of Life is up! 

Mist between Us
https://www.wattpad.com/236805111-the-colours-of-life-mist-between-us

I woke up to find Zhouzhou was no longer beside me.

At first, I was gripped by panic, by senseless fear that he had abandoned me. Then I heard noises from outside our room and I started to relax. He's out there, doing something. He is not leaving me. 

Well, at least, not yet.

I swallowed the bitter feeling and got up to refresh myself. After that, I went out of the room and found him sitting on the couch, strumming melodies with his guitar. Not a particular song that I knew. His eyes were looking forward but he seemed lost in his thought.

For a moment, I just stood there, looking at him, admiring him. I was afraid, if I came too near, whatever spell holding him there would be broken and he would go away.

Suddenly he stopped playing and turned his head, looking at me. "You are awake."

• Like 16

8 hours ago, Luna said:

Hi, I've been lurking in the forum for quite a while and decided know I should take part in it. Nice to meet you everyone <3

I also saw the etrans for the novel between GH and BLY but what about YQ and YM? 

-Addicted fan from Boston <3

Hi, I'm translating all YQ and YM parts in the novel and posting them here http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1098227

There's 10 chapters so far. I'm currently working on a new chapter, YQ's "girlfriend"......

• Like 11

Guest skeletonworks
On 3/26/2016 at 9:51 AM, estreline said:

thank you so much really appreciate it ^^

pls look forward to it :)

well.. about that, they said something like this ...

"as much as we appreciate everyone embracing Addicted, we prefer to work with only people we know for now, so that is the members of my team and the members of Addicted Web Series Facebook team. With this, I would like to express my apologies but we prefer to keep all our work in one place for now..."

im kind of not sure what to do too. :(

LOL. smh.

We will support you @estreline You will get so much love from us believe me. Like what I mentioned in your instagram post.....

Anyway, thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking up this project! I truly appreciate it. We don't need a perfect translations. So you don't need to worry about that and no need to apologise for grammatical errors or whatnot. You've done enough by just translating the novel... Kinda excited to see how you're gonna translate the steamy parts :w00t: Hope you have fun translating it ^^ I know that if I can read Chinese, I'd have translated it long time ago lol. Just like how I keep on updating the front page even though it's actually troublesome because I only have the time on weekends. But what keeps me going is my love for Heroin and YuZhou.

10 minutes ago, fingersandpaws said:

Hi, I'm translating all YQ and YM parts in the novel and posting them here http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1098227

There's 10 chapters so far. I'm currently working on a new chapter, YQ's "girlfriend"......

Thanks a lot, I read the trans and I can't wait to read the next chapter. I know this is the one where YQ has YM dress up as a girl and act as his girlfriend. I want know how this happened and how he got him to do it. XD 

• Like 2

I really feel uncomfortable that my Korean friend is trying hard to convince me that JY and ZZ will not be in Season 2. I don't want to be full of negative thoughts, also in the end, it all depends on their schedule so even if they could not make it for S2, I will always support their career but then...

I realized the current rumor circulating among my Korean friends is that JY pretty much confirmed not gonna be in S2 (especially since he's with H. Brothers today) and ZZ not gonna do it if there's no JY... I....

I know most of us love to see their interaction, even I myself would rather see JY and ZZ flirt with each other but with these rumors, I think my faith in them got weaker and weaker by days :'( 

6 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

I really feel uncomfortable that my Korean friend is trying hard to convince me that JY and ZZ will not be in Season 2. I don't want to be full of negative thoughts, also in the end, it all depends on their schedule so even if they could not make it for S2, I will always support their career but then...

I realized the current rumor circulating among my Korean friends is that JY pretty much confirmed not gonna be in S2 (especially since he's with H. Brothers today) and ZZ not gonna do it if there's no JY... I....

I know most of us love to see their interaction, even I myself would rather see JY and ZZ flirt with each other but with these rumors, I think my faith in them got weaker and weaker by days :'( 

SLAY your korean friend, dang, still no news from both camps. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

and ZZ not gonna do it if there's no JY... 

at this point in the game, i dont really have anything to say about jy bc he's got to do what's best for himself, but i say you can discount your friends' rumors based on this sentence alone lol...

have more faith in zz!! he even talked about how we should look foward to his improved bly in s2 so i believe in him

• Like 10