2 hours ago, kakelet said:

I already shared these translations here on the forums (like 100+ pages ago... has it been that long??? lol), but here's the Easy Magazine interviews all in one handy-dandy place on my wattpad (plus a few scanned pictures because my copy finally arrived!) https://www.wattpad.com/story/66810251-eng-translation-xu-weizhou-x-huang-jingyu/parts

Also, does anyone know what ZZ wrote here? It's been on my mind the entire day... (I'm horrible at reading handwritten Chinese... I can't even read my mom's shopping lists -3-)

It is a well-wish phrase that means, "May things follow your wishes / May things turn out as you wished".

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Oline Oline said:

The bloopers that i realize is the scene where they are going to sleep in bly's room

At the night, bly use shirt n underwear then in next morning when gh touch his little yinzi, bly use long pants :D

And when bly give gh red scarf, but the photo beside them show gh already using red scarf lol

I never know it has many bloopers...

what's the name of the food? the long one? please do not tell me that is a twisted doughnut hahaha

4 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

It is a well-wish phrase that means, "May things follow your wishes / May things turn out as you wished".

2 minutes ago, fingersandpaws said:

To: Easy 万事如意 ~ 许魏洲 -3-

Ahhhh I should've been able to read that. -3- I don't know why, but my mind kept thinking it was "石" not "万".............. Haha...
Thanks, you two are life savers! Now I can go to sleep in peace!

005HbghVjw1f28cm0w06vg30a006ohc4.gif

• Like 7

1 hour ago, guhai said:

You all remember when Guhai was in San Francisco and called Luoyin in the middle of class for phone s*x?

I was really curious about it :sweatingbullets:...so I finally read it and decided to translate their (naughty) phone call for you all :lol:

Here you go! Enjoy.

SPOILER (AGE-RESTRICTED 18+)! Click:

Reveal hidden contents

“Hello?” Luoyin tried to lower his voice.

Being able to hear Luoyin’s voice, Guhai felt waves of bitterness emerge within himself. It hadn’t been easy! One whole week, finally he was able to “catch” a mouthful of the other’s breath.

Still unable to hear an answer, Luoyin suddenly realized something. With a bit of uncertainty, he asked, “Is it…Guhai?”

Guhai nearly cried.

Right now it was discussion time and the teacher had stepped outside. It was very disorderly in the classroom, giving Luoyin a chance to have a phone call.

“Are you okay over there?”

Guhai’s voice gradually returned to normal. “I’m alright, just a bit tired.”

“He’s your brother (cousin). You helping him is a given. Even if you’re a bit tired, endure it. After a few more days, it’ll be fine.”

“Even you don’t pity me?”

Rarely seen, Luoyin loosened up a bit. “There’s no way I’d feel for you, there’s also no way for me to go over there and help you.”

“It’s a bit tiring but honestly, I can handle it. I just can’t handle missing you.”

Luoyin was overflowing with the same feeling but was determined to not tell Guhai.

“When are you coming home?”

On the other side, Guhai was quiet for a moment then casually said, “Soon. Things have already been taken care of. Two more days and I’ll be able to see you, be able to return home and hold you to sleep.”

Luoyin raised his eyes and looked toward the door. The teacher still hadn’t returned.

“How are you?” Guhai asked.

“I’m really good,” Luoyin said.

“Don’t be so vague with me. Be a bit more specific. Where did you eat these days? What did you eat? Where did you sleep? Who did you sleep with? How many hours did you sleep each day? Did you sleep well? Did you cover yourself with the blanket? Did you catch a cold…”

Luoyin immediately leaned against the top of the desk gently. “You ask me all of this at once, how should I even respond?”

At the moment, Guhai was lying on his bed with the air conditioning turned on, covered in a blanket while on the phone, eyes uncovered and content. With his life this lonely, it was difficult to resist the itch/urge. Right now, lying under the covers, if he didn’t want to sneakily do bad things, he’d be doing himself wrong!

“So tell me a bit...these days, have you been doing it? How many times did you do it? When did you do it? How did you do it?” Guhai started building a perverse atmosphere.

Luoyin stiffened, eyes looking all around. All of his classmates were actively discussing. This was not the time for this conversation!!!

“Why aren’t you saying anything?” Guhai asked. “You didn't “play” just a few times, am I right?”

“Not even once,” Luoyin responded in a small voice.

Guhai smiled softly. “Don’t lie, not even once? I don’t believe it. If you really didn’t do it once, then why aren’t you saying it loudly? Why are you so worried?”

Luoyin really wanted to growl, ‘(curse), I’m at school!’ Do you expect me to stand at the podium, face all of my classmates, and loudly declare: ‘I, Luoyin, for this entire week, absolutely did not stroke my gun’?

Guhai disregarded this, continued to be seductive all on his own on the other side. “Baby, I really miss you. Xiao Hai also really misses you. Let’s have phone s*x.

Luoyin spoke few words through gritted teeth, “For goodness sake, I’m in class.”

Guhai’s hand that was removing his pants paused and he suddenly awakened, immediately saying, “I forgot we’re in different timezones. It’s morning over there for you isn’t it?”

“And if it’s not?” Luoyin patiently said, “Right now it’s Monday morning.”

Guhai didn’t say anything and was quiet for a long time, then opened his mouth, “I don’t care. I worked really hard to be able to trickily get this phone. I don’t even know when I’ll be able to chat next.”

“How did you trick your brother (cousin)?” Luoyin was really curious.

Talking about this matter, Guhai’s face was very satisfied. “I cooked him a meal today and put medicine inside of it. He’s sleeping great right now.”

“You…”

Luoyin had no words. Having a little brother like this guy was really unlucky.

“Yin Zi, Xiao Hai is already swollen. Can you imagine what he looks like right now? Right, of course you can imagine what he looks like. Every time he makes you feel so good, how can you forget…

Luoyin almost lost it. He didn’t want to hang up, but if the other kept talking like this, then he wouldn’t be able to handle it either—but it was currently school hours!!…

“Guhai, listen to me…”

“Go ahead, talk, tell me how much your behind wants me…” Guhai purposely let out a moan, “Then come here, let me lick Xiao Yin Zi. You want me right? Hm?”

“…”

“I start licking from the bottom, the flavor is really delicious, lick straight to the head. You’re so debauched, you get wet right away. I take you completely into my mouth, swallow, slowly lift my mouth, swallow again…Do you feel good? Baby, tell me, do you feel good?”

Luoyin clenched his eyes shut, tried to endure. Let him say whatever he wants, I’ll pretend I don’t hear anything.

“Wait a moment…” Guhai suddenly stopped.

Luoyin momentarily breathed a sigh of relief.

A moment later, this person immediately video called and turned the camera toward the object, then started the dirty talk. “Baby, look quick, it swelled so fast that I can’t hold on any longer…let me plug you and go…”

Luoyin’s eyes looked horrified and at this moment, You Qi turned his head around. “Yin Zi, can you help me with this?”

Luoyin’s hand shook once, almost dropping the phone onto the desk.

“What’s wrong?” You Qi asked. “Your expression is a bit abnormal.”

Luoyin hastily held his phone against his mouth and then hid Xiao Yin Zi underneath his uniform jacket. Face flushed, he shot up from his seat and went outside.

(This took ages but I wanted to give you guys something before I left for Seoul in about 12 hours. Once I'm there, I don't think I'll have time to write or translate for a few days, so please be patient with me ^_^ P.S. I can now 250% appreciate the efforts of other translators in our thread. Thank you so much to you all.)

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THISSSS ;w;

• Like 6

guys, there's even a fan showing us how to cosplay ZZ >"<

Cre: @@哈密小姐爱喝鱼粥

Spoiler

1934664_1721467198073177_765472025224354

10409656_1721467228073174_26565102434325

11694162_1721467268073170_54435994015087

12806232_1721467281406502_41045029652112

1915548_1721467301406500_657320660194975

some gif spam of ZZ XD

Spoiler

685c8cafjw1f28vjzwml4g20iq0cre87.gif

005xMBXvjw1f28asigwjyg30hs09s1l1.gif

005xMBXvjw1f28armqk7og30hs09sb2a.gif

p/s: there's always a grand gap below my hidden content box, idk why and how to make it up @@

• Like 11

4 hours ago, alvinboi said:

Good morning~ Here's the translations for both videos:

Xin Jing Bao Trending Actors Interview

Reveal hidden contents

Hello everyone. I'm Xu WeiZhou. I'm at Xin Jing Bao, Trending Actors.

Xu WeiZhou

Born on 20th October 1994, in China, Shanghai. Mainland Chinese actor, singer. October 2015: Took part in youth film, 电竞 Dian Jing Ye Feng Kuang. January 2016: Started his acting career with a lead acting role in a school BL web series, Addicted. He had formed a music band before and will be releasing his solo album soon.

Interview Segment

Q: If you have a superpower, what do you wish you can do?

Z: Fly!

Q: What animal do you think you are similar to?

Z: Meow!

Q: What's the special trait that you like about the opposite gender?

Z: *repeating the question* Sensible (or having a mature thinking).

Q: Which Mainland Chinese female actress do you like the most?

Z: Mainland Chinese female actress… Chi Ling Jie Jie (“sister”, a seniority honorific).

Q: What will you do if you mingle or interact with people whom you dislike?

Z: I will not pay attention on him (gender unspecified).

Q: Which part of your body do you like the most?

Z: Nose.

Q: As an actor, what do you think is your greatest strength?

Z: Being witty.

Q: What do you fear the most?

Z: Fearless.

Q: Do you like Er Ci Yuan (I.e. media presented in 2-dimensional format)?

Z: I like it. I watch anime. (Hehehe)

Music Segment

Hello everyone. I’m Xu WeiZhou. Today, I’ll be presenting this song, “River Flows In You”, to everyone.

*beautiful acoustic*

*melt*

*dying*

*this is all?*

*sigh*

Thank you~

*thank you too*

Edit:

2:40

Hello. Those who see me here (at the end of the video) are my true fans. Love you all!

Sohu Newface Interview

Hide contents

2:05

Yes, one single has been released every week. Mid-next month, my album will be officially released.

3:50

Back then, I just went for it and took up the role in Addicted. I didn’t think about things like gaining popularity. Now, things are progressing in a way, just like how a boat is pushed in the direction of the river current, doing what I want to achieve. The thing I want to do now is to produce and release a music album. I’ll be acting in a production (drama or movie, unspecified) next month. Yea, everything is being done step-by-step…

Thank you, @alvinboi

So, I guess he is talking about the Taiwan movie ZZ will be starring? Next month he's going to be at Taiwan, Jingyu maybe going around the world in Amazing Race. My ship is divided by oceans! :tears: Though month ahead.

4 hours ago, gashupingo said:

I translated one part of the XinJinBao's article(only the part I'm more interested):
http://www.bjnews.com.cn/ent/2016/03/25/398145.html

Thank you @gashupingo

So, they did outdoor filming then moved to indoor with intimate scenes? That's quite challenging to be intimate with strangers.

Ooh, the memorable moment is when they were filming rainy day at school? That was when JY came and dried ZZ's head and body with towels, right? :D 

Here I can see that ZZ's agent was also trying to limit discussion about Addicted but instead, he went with the flow XD

2 hours ago, tea4two said:

Dang it Men's Uno!  How big is your secret stash of JY x ZZ photos?  Are you gonna tease us all month long?!

They have more than one hour of smoking goodness! Theirs is the best treasure trove out there! :w00t:

Just sell the BTS video already... :phew:

2 hours ago, Ariodante said:

Please, remember about this 1 min. & 50 sec. of pure scortching heat (on a scale 1-10? There is no scale) from Men's Uno vid takes:

Reveal hidden contents

(it's been posted at least a couple of times; however, it merits to be embedded in our minds forever, IMHO).

No firemen of this world would be ever able to extinguish fire that engulfs the viewer

LOL. True! The way ZZ smirks on the video before taking off his shirt.... *shudder* Whoever can see that smile in their private moment is blessed! :lol:

2 hours ago, Oline Oline said:

Hi, guys.

A newbie here.

After weeks, i decide to make soompi acc for release my inner fangirling of yuzhou here... >///<

Usually i got update from twitter but here has more fans, updates n analysis

I'm going to fulfill my yuzhou's thirst here. XD

Welcome! 

However, sorry to break this to you: joining soompi is an addiction in itself and it will not quench your thirst! It will make it worse and worse :D 

1 hour ago, sohocomo said:

D**n insomnia! 

So, I decided to start some of the deeper analysis on the astrological charts. Tonight will just be the specific "love" aspects. These aspects are usually viewed for romantic relationships, but they can also be seen as "amped up" aspects in platonic relationships. You can take them which ever way you wish. 

I'm going to try to keep these short and entertaining, but some boring definitions and explanations first:

Definitions of Terminology and the Rules of the Luminaries

Reveal hidden contents

Some basic terms to know:

Sextile: 60 degrees or 2 signs apart - a beneficial, cooperative aspect though somewhat weak, "friendly"

Trine: 120 degrees or 4 signs apart - a beneficial, almost lazy aspect, as things tend to come easy with a trine

Square: 90 degrees or 3 signs apart - think of a square like a box, the energy of this aspect 'boxes' us in, causes dissention and difficulties

Conjunction: same sign: this is an either or. It could be beneficial (like minds think alike) or stressing (too many cooks in the kitchen)

Opposition: 180 degrees or 6 signs apart: another either or. Opposites attract, or they try to kill each other. (Though oppositions tend more towards the later)

The Luminaries are said to "rule" certain aspects of our personalities.

Sun - Character, Physical force (energy)

Moon - Emotions, Subconscious needs

Mercury - Intelligence, Reasoning, Communication

Venus - Love, Attraction

Mars - Energy, Motivation, Stamina

Jupiter - Ideas, Social Adaptation - also seen as the Good Luck Charm

Saturn - Careers, Philosophies, Inner Growth, Public Recognition

I've never focused much on Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto, as they are generational luminaries. It takes many years for them to move through the signs, and their energies are very slight over all - so...nah.

Reveal hidden contents

The "Love" Aspects of Johnny and ZhouZhou

Their Suns are sextile to each other (see @hitokiri genki's post a page or 2 or 3 ago)

ZZ Sun trine JY Moon: Radical harmony. Any separations will be temporary - the door is always open.

Sun square Venus (both ways): Surprise! This is actually good - as long as one keeps from being too extravagant, and the other controls their false pride. (And it goes both directions! Oh dear, they're flip-flopping again...)

ZZ Sun square JY Mars: Anger can be easily aroused, locking horns. Be fair and take turns giving in to each other. (The fact that JY Sun trines ZZ Mars is helpful, but only a little.)

ZZ Sun conjunct JY Jupiter: General good luck. "Often indicate money or social prestige through marriage (or working together), and the vibration is capable of smoothing out many minor difficulties."

JY Sun square ZZ Saturn: Often an age difference, "The more mature partner is the one whose Saturn squares the other's Sun." Unbreakable bond, though if separated, it may take some time to reconcile - mainly because of the Sun's pride!

ZZ Moon trine JY Venus: Strong vibration of having a calm and soothing effect on each other. Much affection and mutual devotion.

ZZ Moon sextile JY Mars: Strong 'reproductive urges' whether family or artistic projects, just as long as you can create something together!

JY Moon opposition ZZ Mars: Initial physical chemistry can lead to personality conflicts and discord. Indiscretions are possible. One person nags, the other can be rude. 

ZZ Moon square JY Saturn: Can cause periodic coldness or disinterest in physical union. (ahem) Saturn is inclined to blame the Moon, when Saturn is equally to blame.

JY Mercury sextile ZZ Venus: Considerate of each other's emotions, mutual affection and sympathy. Think alike in financial matters.

ZZ Venus sextile JY Mars: Passion, passion, passion! Romantic, tender affection mixed with physical desire. Per Ptolemy - when shared this will "lead to entire love and affection, which will be so marked as to attract attention and comment."

JY Venus sextile ZZ Jupiter: A fun couple! Both enjoy challenges, similar affectionate natures, harmonious emotions, willing to take chances, like animals and sports.

JY Venus sextile ZZ Saturn: One of the strongest indications of permanent love and endurability. This stabilizes emotions, increases loyalty & faithfulness. Each feel responsible and the need to care for the other. 

Ummm..............................I feel a bit wicked and naughty for this  :phew:

Wow, thank you @sohocomo!

It is interesting to read that according to astrology, they have very string attachment to each other and that attachment will remain strong even though they are separated by distance. More insight for fanfic!

• Like 11

36 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Ok, might as well translate more completely cause today is holiday and I have a lot of free time. The interview also has some interesting parts like ZZ wants to act as kidnapper and stuff. Haha
http://www.bjnews.com.cn/ent/2016/03/25/398145.html
I didn't translate the front part cause those are just about the newspaper and nothing much to do with ZZ.

Ok too long, I put in spoiler:

Reveal hidden contents

Morning 10am at DongSanHuan, it was very congested. Around 10:30am, XuWeiZhou and his team already arrived on set half an hour before, it is rare for an artist not to arrive late, but this new artist that was just trending a day earlier arrive earlier than the time fixed. Before seeing the real him, I've fantasize a lot of different scenarios. Stardom in one night, now ultra popular, and add on with the character BLY's proud, cold attitude in "Addicted", the most important thing is, the him now is already waiting for me at the cafe we agreed upon for 20 mins...

Rushing to the cafe entrance, I saw XuWeiZhou in the sea of ppl with just a glance. Not because he's tall, but because he had this very sunny  kind of smiley face, waving his arms and walk over to me quickly, this kind of scene lets me feel that I've returned to high school. 

After XuWeiZhou became popular, his schedule now is very packed. Before the interview with XinJinBao, he almost didn't close his eyes for 24 hours. "After the broadcast of "Addicted", the biggest change is (I've) become very busy, going to the toilet also need to rush. But it's tired but worth it." XuWeiZhou also didn't expect this drama would be such a hit, "At first, it was the recommendation from an actor of the same drama, after meeting, everyone felt right, so (I) naturally join in. After reading the script, I also fantasize if it would be popular, but it was merely just a thought.  Web drama compared to tv drama need to control budget more strictly. Everyday, everyone needs to rush to meet deadlines. At that time, I was only thinking how to act out those scenes well, and fight for 1 take over.

------Repost-----------

"Going for one take"(when filming)
Save costs and good for both sides

Going for 1 take! Yes, this was very important when filming "Addicted"! Because not only to save costs and time, most JY & ZZ's intimate scenes were filmed after JY & ZZ entered the set in 1 week. "Before filming, we were absolute strangers. The crew gave us 1 week to get familiar with each other before starting, but it was only a week, how to be that familiar? I told him, then let's sleep together first. The first week of filming was the scenes at GH's house. That means, most scenes are intimate scenes and the most intimate scenes are filmed at that time." I(I think it's the reporter here) ask him(ZZ): "Then are you embarrassed?" He shrugged: "Just go all out!"

XuWeiZhou told me with great pride: "Our passionate scenes are mostly 1 take, sometimes there would be laughing fits, but most are 1 go, 1 take is good for everyone, haha!" In the interview, one would notice that XuWeuZhou's personality is really different from BLY, this question is asked by a lot of ppl and his official answer is especially consistant, "JingYu is actually very suitable for this character, but me? My own personality is quite a big difference with BLY. BLY is a rather cold person, I'm not particularly cold."

"Not very cold (person)" is the standard answer by XuWeiZhou, maybe this is the saying that he thinks is the most appropriate. But when we were chatting quite high, he also told me that he's rather "dorky", But his "dorkiness”has maintained the innocence of his natural personality. Facing so many reporters and fans suddenly, his way is to express his true self. After a series of interviews, being asked if there was any interesting or awkward stuff during filming, his first reaction is: "You mean passionate scenes?" After he said it, XuWeiZhou's accompanying staff tremble a bit. But he was particularly relaxed and casual, with just a few sentences, he naturally pass to the next question. When I was discussing the passionate scenes of filming "Addicted", his staff said not to ask too detailed or say too much, at this time, XuWeiZhou would be very nice and say: "It's alright, we are just chatting casually."

Maybe a lot of ppl would fantasize if, XuWeiZhou would act as GH, what will it be like? But XuWeiZhou has more liking to the BLY character,"Because BLY's personality is quite different from me, I still did a lot of preparations, like watch "Brokeback Mountain" a lot of times, keep trying to find the cold feeling. If I have to choose again, I would still pick to be BLY, and I feel that I can act as BLY a lot better." 

---------End of Repost-------------

Knows how to knit and cook
That I have to thank my maternal grandma

XuWeiZhou liked to act since small, in his eyes, every little kid has acting talent. "Children will try to imitate when they saw superman, police in TV." XuWeiZhou grew up with his gramdma, so he learned a lot of life skills from her, like knitting and cooking. A lot of people knows in "Addicted“, the red scarf from BLY to GH was knitted by XuWeiZhou, and this special skill was cultivated since small. 

Other than the red scarf, the theme song, ending song in "Addicted" was composed and sang by XuWeiZhou himself (here it said the lyrics are also by him which is wrong info). During high school, he starts to like heavy metal music, and also formed a band called "Prome". This name has a meaning. "Prome" is the short form of "Prometheus", which means we want our music to be like the fire of hope that everyone can experience." During high school, to held a Music Festival, he and his friends tried to find locations, find sponsors, even went on newspaper.

XuWeiZhou who studied at the high school that was a subsidiary of acting school, and was always smooth sailing in this road he has taken. It was until university that he felt the pressure appearing. "Arts exam was quite hard, that time, I felt pressure. (I)  need to rush to a lot of places, in cold winter and alone, I first went to Nanjing, then to Beijing. That was the first time I felt that life is not so easy." And the other pressure from Arts exam is being passive, "that is to listen to orders, everytime after exam I need to wait for results, the feeling when looking at the results was tipsy topsy." The incident that XuWeiZhou has the most deep impression  was the process of one of the exam that he unleashed his wit. At the preliminary test, some 20+ people went in, the teacher said this is the hospital, you guys act out freely here. At first I act as a leg crippled person, then I noticed that everyone was trying very hard to act well, so I need to find a way to catch attention, then I just suddenly shout and fell down on the floor."

--------------------------------------------------

I really want to act as a kidnapper
just like Wang Qian Yuan in "Saving Mr Wu" 

Now, with the big break from the web drama, the limelight on the red carpet has overshadowed a lot of veteran male idols, he and HuangJingYu have went on lots of magazine covers together. Talk about web drama, XuWeiZhou has his own understanding, "Actually from the actor's perspective, acting in web drama, tv drama and movie is the same. But web drama has lower budget and smaller team compared. So the implementation is stronger and efficiency is higher.

About acting in such a hardcore drama during his debut, XuWeiZhou appeared to be fearless. "Some people are afraid to be labeled, I'm not afraid, BLY is a character I only shape into. I only think, I have challenged this character, and in the future, I'll challenged more different characters. And my own personality is quite different from BLY, so I think it would be easier to break out (of the mold)" Even though XuWeiZhou is looking at the positive role to provoke his acting desire like superman or police, but right now the thing he most wanted to act is a kidnapper. "I feel that I still need to continue to work hard to learn and improve my acting skills, if one day I can totally control (my acting abilities), I really wish to act as Wang Qian Yuan sensei's kidnapper in "Saving Mr. Wu". It's not because I yearn to be a bad guy, but I think the good thing being an actor is that I can act out someone I couldn't be in real life."

During the talk, XuWeiZhou was displaying his humbleness all the way. Whether it's about acting or his works, he has a lot of anticipation for the future. "The pressure I felt now is actually quite high, after the broadcast of this drama, following the rise of fame and popularity, my pressure will be even bigger, because other people's expectation towards you is even higher, you will feel that you need to do even better, but I like this kind of pressure, because pressure equals driving force.  I now wish to learn from more excellent directors and actors, to let me accommodate for more characters and challenges."

------------------------------------------------

Q&A (the video already has some of these):

Q: what is the first character you played in your life?
ZZ: The dragon in animated films.

Q: If you have a special ability, what do you wish to be?
ZZ: I wish to fly!

Q: What are you most afraid of?
ZZ: I'm fearless! Hahahaha

Q: What animal do you think the most similar to?
ZZ: Miao (acting like a lucky cat)! 

Q: The shortcomings of your personality?
ZZ: Hrmmm, hesitant (like now)

Q: Do you watch "Addicted" attentively? (Actually it means do you follow it attentively)
ZZ: Yes, but I'll close the comments popping out of the screen.

Q: Do you read the private msgs that fans send you?
ZZ: Of course I read.

Q: Private msg that you have the most deep impression?
ZZ: Someone send me a picture, the picture is a rabbit, the rabbit rub the tummy saying I'm pregnant with XuWeiZhou's child.

Q: Who is your most admired local actress?
ZZ: Sis Chi Ling

Q: In "Addicted", which scene gives you the biggest impression?
ZZ: There was a raining scene outside the school gate, late at night(I thought it was daytime?) I was wrapped in plastic wrap, and the fire trucks keep showing water, very unforgettable.

Q: In "Addicted", where is the red scarf that you gave to GH?
ZZ: At my grandma's house.

Q: Other than singing, what hobbies do you have?
ZZ: Fitness and boxing.

Oh brilliant, thank you so much for translating! This is the first proper interview I've seen with any of the boys (all the rest are just Q&As and very silly questions, it seems). This is a much better interview, giving some insight into the immense loveliness that is ZZ. He seems to be the sweetest guy to ever have existed. :)

When was this interview done, do we know? I'm curious about all the questions about Addicted, is it from after Addicted was pulled off air? I don't suppose they're forbidden to talk about it, but there hasn't been many questions to the guys since, right? I love that ZZ is so proud of the series, that he didn't seem to have any qualms about filming it at all. And the sequence in which it was filmed is interesting, I've been trying to figure this out by watching how JY's hair changes. Because he alternates between shorter and longer hair, but I haven't been able to put them in order. And I wonder what the intimate scenes would have looked liked if they'd been shot at the end of filming... Maybe then the feelings between them was so strong, it would have been awkward to film it in front of the crew... 

Next, I hope for a proper magazine to sit down with JY & ZZ together for a proper interview together, so we can read about how they interact and are asked GOOD questions. They are intelligent boys, so they can handle intelligent questions. 

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

So, anyone knows what the boys' schedule for today and weekend are?

They are attending Happy Camp, right? :D 

Yup, so far i know, they will shoot happy camp.

Btw, i'm one of ur reader in wattpad and leave u some comments (my id is aucklandnz91), glad to meet u here :D

• Like 3

1 hour ago, guhai said:

You all remember when Guhai was in San Francisco and called Luoyin in the middle of class for phone s*x?

I was really curious about it :sweatingbullets:...so I finally read it and decided to translate their (naughty) phone call for you all :lol:

Here you go! Enjoy.

(This took ages but I wanted to give you guys something before I left for Seoul in about 12 hours. Once I'm there, I don't think I'll have time to write or translate for a few days, so please be patient with me ^_^ P.S. I can now 250% appreciate the efforts of other translators in our thread. Thank you so much to you all.)

That's so cute of BLY to be shy.

Spoiler

Again, BLY tries to deny everything in his head but still turns on the camera. Looks like Xiao Yin Zi misses Xiao Hai Zi a lot. Yang Meng sure knows the "right" timing to interupt this duo. Hahahahahahaha~

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

So, they did outdoor filming then moved to indoor with intimate scenes? That's quite challenging to be intimate with strangers.

Here I can see that ZZ's agent was also trying to limit discussion about Addicted but instead, he went with the flow XD

Hmm? The article did not say filming outdoor scenes first. I think they did the photoshoot first which was with their stranger moments galore. They have 1 week 'holiday' to get to know each other before they start filming which maybe is the rehearsal part in BTS. And maybe that week was the time they rehearse and memorize scripts. ZZ watches Brokeback Mountain and other gay themed movies and read CJD's novel, ZZ create 2 songs(OP & ED) in one day(he said the melody comes to him after reading the novel in another interview), knit the scarf etc.. They were very hardworking. 

It said that when they started filming the first week was at GH house. So they filmed all GH house's scenes first before doing other scenes(hence we have JY not wanting to film school scenes after GH house's bed scenes haha).

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, Oline Oline said:

Yup, so far i know, they will shoot happy camp.

Btw, i'm one of ur reader in wattpad and leave u some comments (my id is aucklandnz91), glad to meet u here :D

Oh hi!!! Nice to meet you here too!

I am glad that you like the fanfics :D 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

Oh brilliant, thank you so much for translating! This is the first proper interview I've seen with any of the boys (all the rest are just Q&As and very silly questions, it seems). This is a much better interview, giving some insight into the immense loveliness that is ZZ. He seems to be the sweetest guy to ever have existed. :)

When was this interview done, do we know? I'm curious about all the questions about Addicted, is it from after Addicted was pulled off air? I don't suppose they're forbidden to talk about it, but there hasn't been many questions to the guys since, right? I love that ZZ is so proud of the series, that he didn't seem to have any qualms about filming it at all. And the sequence in which it was filmed is interesting, I've been trying to figure this out by watching how JY's hair changes. Because he alternates between shorter and longer hair, but I haven't been able to put them in order. And I wonder what the intimate scenes would have looked liked if they'd been shot at the end of filming... Maybe then the feelings between them was so strong, it would have been awkward to film it in front of the crew... 

Next, I hope for a proper magazine to sit down with JY & ZZ together for a proper interview together, so we can read about how they interact and are asked GOOD questions. They are intelligent boys, so they can handle intelligent questions. 

Yes, they should do more proper interviews. 

This interview was released yesterday together with this video:

Not sure when they filmed this but I think it is recent and after the ban.

I heard that the car scene was one of the last scenes they filmed?(Not sure, I just read about it somewhere :P) hence the hot steamy BTS kiss scene in the car. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, guhai said:

Here you go! Enjoy.

Hide contents

“Hello?” Luoyin tried to lower his voice.

Being able to hear Luoyin’s voice, Guhai felt waves of bitterness emerge within himself. It hadn’t been easy! One whole week, finally he was able to “catch” a mouthful of the other’s breath.

Still unable to hear an answer, Luoyin suddenly realized something. With a bit of uncertainty, he asked, “Is it…Guhai?”

Guhai nearly cried.

Right now it was discussion time and the teacher had stepped outside. It was very disorderly in the classroom, giving Luoyin a chance to have a phone call.

“Are you okay over there?”

Guhai’s voice gradually returned to normal. “I’m alright, just a bit tired.”

“He’s your brother (cousin). You helping him is a given. Even if you’re a bit tired, endure it. After a few more days, it’ll be fine.”

“Even you don’t pity me?”

Rarely seen, Luoyin loosened up a bit. “There’s no way I’d feel for you, there’s also no way for me to go over there and help you.”

“It’s a bit tiring but honestly, I can handle it. I just can’t handle missing you.”

Luoyin was overflowing with the same feeling but was determined to not tell Guhai.

“When are you coming home?”

On the other side, Guhai was quiet for a moment then casually said, “Soon. Things have already been taken care of. Two more days and I’ll be able to see you, be able to return home and hold you to sleep.”

Luoyin raised his eyes and looked toward the door. The teacher still hadn’t returned.

“How are you?” Guhai asked.

“I’m really good,” Luoyin said.

“Don’t be so vague with me. Be a bit more specific. Where did you eat these days? What did you eat? Where did you sleep? Who did you sleep with? How many hours did you sleep each day? Did you sleep well? Did you cover yourself with the blanket? Did you catch a cold…”

Luoyin immediately leaned against the top of the desk gently. “You ask me all of this at once, how should I even respond?”

At the moment, Guhai was lying on his bed with the air conditioning turned on, covered in a blanket while on the phone, eyes uncovered and content. With his life this lonely, it was difficult to resist the itch/urge. Right now, lying under the covers, if he didn’t want to sneakily do bad things, he’d be doing himself wrong!

“So tell me a bit...these days, have you been doing it? How many times did you do it? When did you do it? How did you do it?” Guhai started building a perverse atmosphere.

Luoyin stiffened, eyes looking all around. All of his classmates were actively discussing. This was not the time for this conversation!!!

“Why aren’t you saying anything?” Guhai asked. “You didn't “play” just a few times, am I right?”

“Not even once,” Luoyin responded in a small voice.

Guhai smiled softly. “Don’t lie, not even once? I don’t believe it. If you really didn’t do it once, then why aren’t you saying it loudly? Why are you so worried?”

Luoyin really wanted to growl, ‘(curse), I’m at school!’ Do you expect me to stand at the podium, face all of my classmates, and loudly declare: ‘I, Luoyin, for this entire week, absolutely did not stroke my gun’?

Guhai disregarded this, continued to be seductive all on his own on the other side. “Baby, I really miss you. Xiao Hai also really misses you. Let’s have phone s*x.

Luoyin spoke few words through gritted teeth, “For goodness sake, I’m in class.”

Guhai’s hand that was removing his pants paused and he suddenly awakened, immediately saying, “I forgot we’re in different timezones. It’s morning over there for you isn’t it?”

“And if it’s not?” Luoyin patiently said, “Right now it’s Monday morning.”

Guhai didn’t say anything and was quiet for a long time, then opened his mouth, “I don’t care. I worked really hard to be able to trickily get this phone. I don’t even know when I’ll be able to chat next.”

“How did you trick your brother (cousin)?” Luoyin was really curious.

Talking about this matter, Guhai’s face was very satisfied. “I cooked him a meal today and put medicine inside of it. He’s sleeping great right now.”

“You…”

Luoyin had no words. Having a little brother like this guy was really unlucky.

“Yin Zi, Xiao Hai is already swollen. Can you imagine what he looks like right now? Right, of course you can imagine what he looks like. Every time he makes you feel so good, how can you forget…

Luoyin almost lost it. He didn’t want to hang up, but if the other kept talking like this, then he wouldn’t be able to handle it either—but it was currently school hours!!…

“Guhai, listen to me…”

“Go ahead, talk, tell me how much your behind wants me…” Guhai purposely let out a moan, “Then come here, let me lick Xiao Yin Zi. You want me right? Hm?”

“…”

“I start licking from the bottom, the flavor is really delicious, lick straight to the head. You’re so debauched, you get wet right away. I take you completely into my mouth, swallow, slowly lift my mouth, swallow again…Do you feel good? Baby, tell me, do you feel good?”

Luoyin clenched his eyes shut, tried to endure. Let him say whatever he wants, I’ll pretend I don’t hear anything.

“Wait a moment…” Guhai suddenly stopped.

Luoyin momentarily breathed a sigh of relief.

A moment later, this person immediately video called and turned the camera toward the object, then started the dirty talk. “Baby, look quick, it swelled so fast that I can’t hold on any longer…let me plug you and go…”

Luoyin’s eyes looked horrified and at this moment, You Qi turned his head around. “Yin Zi, can you help me with this?”

Luoyin’s hand shook once, almost dropping the phone onto the desk.

“What’s wrong?” You Qi asked. “Your expression is a bit abnormal.”

Luoyin hastily held his phone against his mouth and then hid Xiao Yin Zi underneath his uniform jacket. Face flushed, he shot up from his seat and went outside.

OMG! GH is so notti! I hope they include this scene in Season 2 (not too explicit of course). This scene would definitely be very funny... I can already imagine the horrified look on BLY's face when YQ turned over and interrupts their phone fun.

• Like 11

Happy Spring, everyone! Well, everyone in northern hemisphere that is :)

A new chapter for The Colours of Life is up!

Violet Shades of a Name
https://www.wattpad.com/235500261-the-colours-of-life-violet-shades-of-a-nam

Fangbo pingpong athlete marry

I put the keywords, hoping to find an article saying that he had been married. Guess what? The result said otherwise!

Plan to marry: 33-34 years old, after retirement. Hm, still long way to go. 

Ideal type: good personality and out going. richard simmons! 

Ideal dating activity: just get along normally, going out to eat and talk etc. Damned it!

The more I searched for him, the more nervous I was. I could imagine that he saw Zhouzhou as his ideal type and Zhouznou would not find him repulsive. Never in my life I felt this threatened. It was as if Zhouzhou could slip through my embrace any time now. Many out there would be ecstatic to have Zhouzhou at their side; several had even tried. But none of them were life-threatening. Not until him. Fan boys shouting "wo ai ni" irritated me but him

(Yes, this deals with the Fangbo scandal, LOL).

• Like 9