On 2/15/2016 at 11:21 AM, skeletonworks said:

@alvinboi OMG... that was just... I can't even.... It's sooooo emotional!!!! It'd be hard for them to portray this heart wrenching scene! Thank God for you for translating this excerpt. We can see GH's inner thought and how he's so heartbroken over this. Luoyin too! This line --> "You cheated my feelings..." Luoyin's or Guhai's? Should be Luoyin's right? Because he's the one calling Guhai a liar... If it is... Luoyin must have loved Guhai too at this point T_T WHAT IS THIS FEELSSSSSSSS?????!!!!!

@DanA Lovely introduction! As for Guhai's obsession on Luoyin.. I also asked my friend who read the novel.. Why Guhai fell in love with Luoyin? Why why? But she also couldn't answer me although she did say there's no reason for his love for Luoyin because that's how true love is. Sometimes when you watch dramas, when someone ask the guy why you like the girl and he'd reply "no reason". It's true that he started to be interested in him because they both don't have a mum. Then he finds it fascinating that Luoyin always slept in the class but can answer question or very smart.. There's a lot actually.. But I also think that the series fails to portray this built up most probably because of not enough time..

And that watatatatata hahahaha I kept playing that part repeatedly. It's so hilarious! Their acting are very natural.

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, AND VIDEOS!!!

I also want a boyfriend like Guhai but then I kept thinking, can I handle his obsessive and possessive nature? True he's very caring when he's in love but when he's mad, he's the type to do anything, which is kinda scary if he exists in real life...

Exactly!!!!! They seem to be playing characters the opposite of them. From their interview, photos, Johnny seems more innocent, more gentle, more reserved while Zhouzhou is more outgoing, rowdy etc. Oh the innocent part.. I still cannot forget Johnny's disbelief face when he found out that two boys can do each other and not just one way. LOL...

About the forced sex.. If it's not mutual, then it's rape in a nutshell... unless the series trying to make a new scene in replace. But in the novel, it's rape... I think it's in vain to circumvent this fact. How they can still end up together again? Love is the answer. Both of them are in love with each other. It's just that their first time is not mutual and out of jealousy and misunderstanding. This is just my opinion so I hope I don't get attack again. It's immoral but I comforted myself by reminding myself that at least they love each other (romantically)... and it's fiction. It's not some kind of forced sex with someone you don't love. That's downright nasty... Of course it still hurts, traumatic and Luoyin even fainted.. -_- 

• Like 6

53 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Yes, they should do more proper interviews. 

This interview was released yesterday together with this video:

Not sure when they filmed this but I think it is recent and after the ban.

I heard that the car scene was one of the last scenes they filmed?(Not sure, I just read about it somewhere :P) hence the hot steamy BTS kiss scene in the car. 

I've seen yesterday's interview, but wasn't sure when it was done... I hope it was very recent! I really, really want them to be asked about Addicted more. Can't an international magazine do an in-depth article? They are a phenonema after all! 

Mmm, yes, that would explain why JY is sweating like a pig in the car. That's always so distracting to me, why doesn't BLY comment on it, or dry off those droplets of sweat which are about to fall on his face... I hope, in the un-cut version, we understand why. (Or are we just supposed to think it's because of the rocking car with them having sex that only GH is sweating profusely? BLY looks completely normal, why isn't he sweating too? 

Speaking of the DVD, shouldn't they release it soon? They'll lose the enormous momentum they currently have, if they wait to long. If they can - but I understand that might the problem, that they are unable to - they should give it to us now!

• Like 5

The wonderous @estreline just posted  on her IG a translated excerpt from the Men's Uno interview with JY and ZZ (has the entire thing been translated? I want to read!) which is just so freaking adorable. Johnny, you're being too obvious! But keep going, please, I love it. :) 

xu weizhou: if i have to say one animal... huang jingyu obviously is a kangaroo. kangaroo with boxing gloves. hahaha! people who watched our bts videos will understand!
huang jingyu: i think zhouzhou is cat.
mens uno: his character is a cat?
huang jingyu: no. cats (personality) is so indifferent. he is a really warm person. you see his eyes, are so big, when blinking is so cute. he really like a cat.

• Like 18

3 hours ago, Oline Oline said:

The bloopers that i realize is the scene where they are going to sleep in bly's room

At the night, bly use shirt n underwear then in next morning when gh touch his little yinzi, bly use long pants :D

And when bly give gh red scarf, but the photo beside them show gh already using red scarf lol

I never know it has many bloopers...

Oh I know about that bloopers. And since almost every Addicted fans know about it, it makes me feel kinda lazy to post it. :sweatingbullets: But I suppose my list of bloopers won't be completed if I don't post that bloopers, won't it? :huh: I'm probably going to post about it in the near future. But other unknown bloopers come first!! :D

46 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

The wonderous @estreline just posted  on her IG a translated excerpt from the Men's Uno interview with JY and ZZ (has the entire thing been translated? I want to read!) which is just so freaking adorable. Johnny, you're being too obvious! Keep going, please, I love it. :) 

xu weizhou: if i have to say one animal... huang jingyu obviously is a kangaroo. kangaroo with boxing gloves. hahaha! people who watched our bts videos will understand!
huang jingyu: i think zhouzhou is cat.
mens uno: his character is a cat?
huang jingyu: no. cats (personality) is so indifferent. he is a really warm person. you see his eyes, are so big, when blinking is so cute. he really like a cat.

Like this, Johnny?

But hey, Johnny did once say to ZZ in one of the BTS videos that he's adorable/cute. So I'm not suprised by this anymore. :wub:

Aaw... look at it. Johnny said to ZZ that he's adorable and ZZ turned his head, embarassed and didn't know how to react at first. Meanwhile Johnny kept staring at him with a look of adoration. :wub:

• Like 18

[Eng Sub] Ān Wēi Wèi Shì, Chāo Jí Dà Shǒu Yìng Preview 2 is out! (Thanks, Lovely Things!) I can't wait to watch this show. There's comedy and JingYu's witty responses~~

P.s. The program is scheduled on this coming Sunday, 10pm, 安薇卫视.

• Like 15

Because these 2 lovelies have so many news in one day. A fan created a digest of their every day activities in news reporting format for those who can't follow fast enough. (in Chinese), I find it rather interesting for them to do this. News reporting by 暻秀小甜豆:

20160324 Ep6: http://weibo.com/p/230444f44d4e485e339bb5986fd76f2dd8cae7
20160323 Ep5: http://weibo.com/p/230444a82b862896e41d3375751f2530c8b2f9
20160322 Ep4: http://weibo.com/p/230444f511f84cb8140856b1f19e3fe20f6eca
20160321 Ep3: http://weibo.com/p/230444b39054a9c8d490c6c4b5100cccd610ec
20160320 Ep2: http://www.weibo.com/p/2304446bab16f5ae4dc7a026aedb52b6c951b5
20160319 Ep1(only voice): http://weibo.com/p/230444388cb9ab5a152d4600316d8d35b380c0

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mctmy8 said:

Hi fellow addicts. This is an off topic. But can you please suggest me any good BL movies/series/anime to watch? Thank you so much!

I have just watched a movie called "I go to school not by bus". Open ending, the two main characters are pretty cute, the plot is focus on following your dreams and the restriction on homosexual.

2 hours ago, ximichem said:

sorry if I spam gif too much today but I can't help this ZZ cat you can't blame an addicted omg

Hide contents

006oMS1wjw1f28e3z3ip8g30go09eh8h.gif006oMS1wjw1f28e3zw9xzg30ew08edqu.gif006oMS1wjw1f28e3t928tg30eq08edxm.gif006oMS1wjw1f28e3vanj9g30ev08d7kt.gif006oMS1wjw1f28e3xanpyg30eu089e0g.gif

omg he's such a pretty boy here and his skin is perfect and that nice hair :flushed:...poor bly, they just had to film when zz was ill and had that unfortunate haircut. i hope zz maintain his health and good looks for s2 lol

• Like 10

On 24 March 2016 at 8:39 AM, pureblade said:

Amen amen to everything you've said. I just have a gut feeling something happened i will not put a finger on it but something... in the clips when JY said he needed to cool down it was really just to regain composure but I know that that regained composure only lasts for a while - when your body or mind gets wind of or 'tastes' something good a memory print is left.

This is JY's first acting experience and ZZ is not a seasoned actor. There is also no escape - they do not go separate ways after filming. They live in the same room during filming. I can only imagine sexual tension just growing during that period because regainIing composure does not let off that steam...

I also agree with you about that IT factor and i hope that this special click that these 2 have will be protected throughout all this drama that  comes with fame. Fans have a certain amount of influence in this department. So let us keep the ship alive everyone !!!

Whether they be straight or otherwise, the fact that there were filming an emotionally and sexually intense scene and with no immediate avenue to release the steam, it makes you wonder the pent up sexual frustrations they have to go through during the entire filming process.

That night after filming the kissing scene... JY and ZZ were lying in bed together....

JY: Hey ZZ, did you feel anything after filming the scene earlier?

ZZ's heart skips a beat as he knows exactly what he was feeling but he did not want to give the seductive JY the upper hand.

ZZ: What do you mean? I don't know what you are talking about... I'm tired. Don't disturb me.

JY: Tell me! I want to know!

ZZ: What's there to know?

JY: Did you get excited like I did? When CJD jie tried to interview me immediately after the scene, I couldn't even catch my breath! ZZ, you are too hot. 

ZZ: Don't you think this it's weird to be talking about this?

JY: What's so weird about this? We are both men. There's nothing to be embarrassed about.

ZZ ignores JY and tries to go back to sleep.

JY: Eh, how about we help each other?

ZZ: It's ok. I can help myself.

JY: When did you help yourself? I have been filming with you the entire day! How could you have the time to help yourself?

ZZ: Of course I won't let you know when I help myself!

JY: Was that why you took so long in the showers earlier? You are so naughty ZZ. Were you thinking about me when you were helping yourself? *sniggers*

ZZ: it's none of your business who I was thinking about! And even if I did, it's normal after filming that!

JY: ZZ, you are so sweet. 

JY hugs ZZ with a wide grin. ZZ pouts and just lets him continue to hug him from the back. In his mind, ZZ wonders... We've only gotten to know each other but this guy is already so comfortable with touching me. No one has ever touched me like this before... It's not natural, but it feels so right.

JY: ZZ, so how about my turn? You wanna help me?

ZZ: GO TO SLEEP!!!

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, nouveaux said:

Whether they be straight or otherwise, the fact that there were filming an emotionally and sexually intense scene and with no immediate avenue to release the steam, it makes you wonder the pent up sexual frustrations they have to go through during the entire filming process.

That night after filming the kissing scene... JY and ZZ were lying in bed together....

JY: Hey ZZ, did you feel anything after filming the scene earlier?

ZZ's heart skips a beat as he knows exactly what he was feeling but he did not want to give the seductive JY the upper hand.

ZZ: What do you mean? I don't know what you are talking about... I'm tired. Don't disturb me.

JY: Tell me! I want to know!

ZZ: What's there to know?

JY: Did you get excited like I did? When CJD jie tried to interview me immediately after the scene, I couldn't even catch my breath! ZZ, you are too hot. 

ZZ: Don't you think this it's weird to be talking about this?

JY: What's so weird about this? We are both men. There's nothing to be embarrassed about.

ZZ ignores JY and tries to go back to sleep.

JY: Eh, how about we help each other?

ZZ: It's ok. I can help myself.

JY: When did you help yourself? I have been filming with you the entire day! How could you have the time to help yourself?

ZZ: Of course I won't let you know when I help myself!

JY: Was that why you took so long in the showers earlier? You are so naughty ZZ. Were you thinking about me when you were helping yourself? *sniggers*

ZZ: it's none of your business who I was thinking about! And even if I did, it's normal after filming that!

JY: ZZ, you are so sweet. 

JY hugs ZZ with a wide grin. ZZ pouts and just lets him continue to hug him from the back. In his mind, ZZ wonders... We've only gotten to know each other but this guy is already so comfortable with touching me. No one has ever touched me like this before... It's not natural, but it feels so right.

JY: ZZ, so how about my turn? You wanna help me?

ZZ: GO TO SLEEP!!!

lol I see what you did there (¬‿¬)

• Like 7

46 minutes ago, Oline Oline said:

https://youtu.be/n4lZCygL-Mw

It's a really tough job to have your popularity, huh? :(

Johnny did something like this in past :D

You can obviously tell he was totally not into those two ladies. And that male host couldn't even resist taking advantage of our poor JY.

And that, my fellow Addicted family, is why we are so addicted to ZZ and JY. You can just tell the difference between when JY has to do these sort of gigs versus filming Addicted with ZZ. The chemistry that those two boys have on and off screen is simply out of this world! I think JY really poured a lot of emotions when filming Addicted and it obviously shows!

• Like 8

51 minutes ago, shuwei said:

omg he's such a pretty boy here and his skin is perfect and that nice hair :flushed:...poor bly, they just had film when zz was ill and had that unfortunate haircut. i hope zz maintain his health and good looks for s2 lol

Let's assume it's a good thing. If he's too hot or atrractive like the below pic we all would pass out when the series didn't even finish yet :flushed:

12512329_1721526651400565_33771182773431

@‪#‎洋气YOUNGCHIC

• Like 16

1 hour ago, SueLyinn said:

I think you are referring to 糖葫芦 táng hú lú or candied fruit on a stick?

not the candied fruit. the bread that looks like it's fried, beside the bun with the ham on top of it :)