2 hours ago, charlie10 said:

Hey! Love, love your instagram! :)

I think it's impossible to know for sure what he's watching, but for me the possibility that he takes any opportunity to watch ZZ is good enough for me. Besides, you've proven several times they're online at the same time too. It's definitely love! 

thank youu so much! ^^

and yes lol they're online together too many times to be just a mere coincidences so yeah, i want to believe there IS something between them ! :P 

2 hours ago, ayasdai said:

YES YES YES IT'S HIM. IT'S ZZ! LOOK AT THIS!!!! I'M SO HAPPY (credit to owner)

Hello husband! My heart is yours!

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

OMGOMGOMG THANK YOU FOR THIS! NOW I CAN SLEEP IN PEACE ;w;

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

Guys, does anyone of you know what happened with the Chinese Baidu forum? It was completely deleted. It was one the most popular Addicted forums (if not the most popular one). 

This is not the first time it was deleted. Maybe there will be a new one later. But all those lovely analysis are gone, just like the last one. Maybe someone reported it. Dunno how the forum works though.

• Like 2

Like to share something that happen yesterday. I translated the lyrics for a really popular fan made song and posted it as a comment on the youtube clip. A few hours later, the composer of the song, Ray, commented on my post, and the owner of the channel, Panda Wings, invited me to post the translation on the clip.

I hope that the translation would help those who don't speak Chinese connect with the song and kinda understand why it touched many Chinese fans of the novel. For your information, you need to enable subtitles to see the English lyrics. Hope you enjoy the song. :)

• Like 18

32 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

This is not the first time it was deleted. Maybe there will be a new one later. But all those lovely analysis are gone, just like the last one. Maybe someone reported it. Dunno how the forum works though.

Thanks for this! Something must be going on, maybe someone indeed reporting them, because they opened a new forum and not it has been deleted as well. Looks fishy. 

EDIT: well, there is another one again. It seems like the admin herself deleted it because the last posts turned out to be 'too depressed'? lol 

1 hour ago, Cynnamin said:

I don't know if I am just seeing stuff or looking into it too much but I noticed that there is a slight difference in the happiness that ZZ shows to everyone. We all know he is bubbly and very interactive and happy all the time but I noticed that at times when he smiles or laughs, it doesn't reach his eyes. It seems slightly blank compared to the smiles and laughs that he shows when he is side by side with Jingyu. I might be just hoping too much from it but I see it in most of the interviews and BTS as well. Anyone willing to confirm it for me? Just to show that I ain't crazy.

As what others have said: I also feel the same. ZZ behaves differently when he is with JY.

It's just like us in our ordinary life. We have this face that I call "public face" and this one reserved to close friends and loved ones that I call as "private face". Rambling about these two faces and their applications to JY-ZZ as follow:

Spoiler

JY's "public face" is his "I am handsome, alpha male" and at times, boisterous face. ZZ's "public face" is his cute, bubbly, smiley face. For some girls/women and most men, like me, ZZ's public face is more approachable but I guess most girls and ladies like the "bad boy vibe" from JY's public face.

Private face usually reserved at environment that we feel secure and to people we trust. Essentially, we drop our guard and showing what we really feel, who we really are. In my opinion, the example of JY's private face is the "three seconds smile" at ELLEMEN promotional video. The other is when he sang the ending part of Walk Slowly during fan meeting. The example of ZZ's private face is when JY unexpectedly grabbed his hand while singing Walk Slowly in fan meeting. His smile at that time was very radiant, brighter than his usual smile.

We might see that JY is more "loving" to ZZ than ZZ to JY because, in my opinion, JY has huge gap between his "public" and "private" faces. He has one standard for public and another, totally different, standard for ZZ. Like someone pointed a couple of pages ago, JY opened ZZ's canned drink while ZZ's hands were free to do so. He also showed jealousy when ZZ talked about Gogoing, evident in Men's UNO QA, etc. These small gestures I believe are special, reserved for ZZ only (well, at least, at this moment are for ZZ only). That is why, it is relatively easy for us to spot them. These gestures only exist when JY is with ZZ.

ZZ, otoh, has same standard for his "public" and "private" faces. The difference is, his "private" face is more intense than his "public" one. Case study: during fan meeting, ZZ always smiled charmingly, but there were times when he sang with JY that his expression became more intense. I could see his longing, care and, in my opinion, love there. Contrast that to when he sang Ten Years for his one million weibo fans. He was still charming and smiling, but his expression was on lower level of intensity than during the fan meeting. If it is possible to say, when singing Ten Years, ZZ was charming but listless. Another case: ZZ is a person who like to touch his friends. He touches CW and FS too. But notices how intense his face is when he touches JY during the end of fan meeting when they sang Meteor Garden (and JY cried) and when he touches FS a moment later (when FS cried). I observe a different level of intensity there.

Since the type of gestures are the same, the ones that we can use to differentiate ZZ's "public" and "private" faces are things which can intensify human's expression: smile and gaze. That is why, there are lots of people here agreeing with Cynnamin's observation about "something is gone" from ZZ when he is not with JY, although I'd say, "something is increased/multiplied when he is with JY" instead.

While we are lucky to have JY-FB as comparison to JY-ZZ, we don't have ZZ interacting with someone else as comparison to JY-ZZ. Maybe Korean fans have videos of ZZ-CW as comparison?

• Like 21

*Sigh* :( I'm just gonna vent out my frustrations seeing what Johnny has been experiencing from the fans at the airport. I mean come on, give a guy a break. I thank you for providing us international fans a peek at what is happening and some scenes can be cute and some are really downright rude and just plainly crossing the line :angry:. Seeing him in a very uncomfortable manner because of the fan's actions make me cringe and furious :tears:. Some people may say that what he is experiencing right now is the price of fame but then again that does not entitle you a free pass to invade his private space and treating him like he's some sort of inanimate object. Gosh! Can we, fans, just have some empathy every once in a while? I am really wondering what's inside the mind of that kind of fan . I mean, do they really enjoy what they are doing even to the point that they are hurting the ones they are idolizing.

• Like 12

16 minutes ago, delishowz said:

*Sigh* :( I'm just gonna vent out my frustrations seeing what Johnny has been experiencing from the fans at the airport. I mean come on, give a guy a break. I thank you for providing us international fans a peek at what is happening and some scenes can be cute and some are really downright rude and just plainly crossing the line :angry:. Seeing him in a very uncomfortable manner because of the fan's actions make me cringe and furious :tears:. Some people may say that what he is experiencing right now is the price of fame but then again that does not entitle you a free pass to invade his private space and treating him like he's some sort of inanimate object. Gosh! Can we, fans, just have some empathy every once in a while? I am really wondering what's inside the mind of that kind of fan . I mean, do they really enjoy what they are doing even to the point that they are hurting the ones they are idolizing.

Completely agree. That's why he has now two (rather big) bodyguards following him around from today on. The fans didn't dare to approach him today on the airport too... :w00t:

EDIT: OH MY GOD. I've just seen a video... this richard simmons fans did it again today!! They were apologizing him and richard simmons DID IT AGAIN??? It even looks worse than yesterday!!

• Like 4

I don't know what to say, but I want to say something, anything. I'm filled with mixed feelings.

On one hand, Someone said that the Johny was sitting in VIP area ( Someone please confirm this). he thought that no fan was around to take photo, yet some fan still managed to take a photo of him. 

On the other hand, the photo makes me happy. My emotional investment in their relationship at least has some merit ^_^

After putting my emotions into words, I see things more clearly and remember that Johny didn't mind letting the public know that he watches Timmy's interviews and their fanmade videos. So I hope he isn't bothered by this "incident" :)

• Like 12

3 hours ago, tea4two said:
I always have this feeling that JY is a lot more into ZZ than the other way around.  

I have the same feeling. Zhou has experienced and trained to be an actor, he knows how to treat with the character's feeling than JY, how to escape from the feelings received by BLY, in comparision with JY, a fresh man, who alway tried to feel like GH to express GH on film. If you watched BTS, after the director cut the scenes, Zhou could turn back to himself, smiled right away, but JY often took long time to get balance, or still be trapped in GH feeling. not mentioned to intimacy memories for each others - which supposed started by JY to Zhou (in many BTS). And I think, the most important detail is Zhou is quite different from BLY, and he treated JingYu as a girl from the beginning, while JY actual put himself in lust and in love with BLY/Zhou - as a guy. So that, JY fell for Zhou more easier and trapped himself longer while Zhou comes back with his real life quicker, easier to forget and more adaptable  than JY after the filming. JY is the one is more afftected by Zhou than Zhou is.

Sometimes, he seems confused by it and I believe there's a period in time where he tried to distance himself from ZZ.  From the interviews, I can gather that JY is the sentimental type, someone who can feel very nostalgic at times.  I'm more worry that ZZ is the one who won't return JY's attraction, not the other way around.

In NetEase Interview- the priceless first one, when JY grabbed Zhou in his arms (I love this moment the most), and hold Zhou. JY absolutely drowned happily and enjoy having Zhou in his arms, and touched Zhou by hand. JY eyes showed his happiness and satisfactoriness.  Zhou seemed a little bit touched, shy and surprised and the looked back JY in considering eyes, then slightly turned his back to end the hold. This makes me feel that JY is attracted alot by Zhou, He can't help but follow his need to touch, tease or grab Zhou in his arms all the time but Zhou is not the same, or at least he had a strong mind to know the situation, acting professional and keep all the skinship in secret.

I said not the same, because of it's harder to read Zhou than JY, since he is professional trained in acting, has experienced on stage or showed himself in front of the crowd, he may have learnt to know how to please the audience as well as stay in safe areas. But there are many more moments proving that Zhou were enticed by JY's enthuasiastic, or even let off his charm on purpose toward JY. like when Zhou naturally looking in JY eyes, showing his sexy nose to JY, or holding JY's arms, hands , when Wen and Song rehearsal, Zhou and JY nearly fell to each others laughing, or Zhou naturally asked JY to open the coke, ..without JY, Zhou is a little bit clumsy while posing (JY has his talent on modeling than Zhou) At least Zhou smiled alot and seems comfortable, more alive and has "intimate" glaze while JY's present and Zhou's eyes still looking for JY all the time. In body languages, I bet my heart and judgement on "Eyes talks". You hardly hide yourself through your eyes. I believe JY and Zhou always the apple of the other' eyes, and sharing eyes talks anytime they are together.

I think Zhou and JY are on the very first stage now, with tingling moment if they have feeling for each others, JY has more likely flirting acts, more proactive than Zhou. I think Zhou could feel this, but he choose to "let it be" - because he is shy and has inactive style in romance things or because of his tsundere character. I choose all of these, then.

ZZ is like the sun, his warmth attracts a lot of people into his lives and I think because of his charm, others wants more than what he can give (he already have a male friend confessed to him before). 

They both have charm, and don't have experience in chasing other before.

So, one of my assumptions is, Zhou or JY or both of them are not awared or admit their feeling for each other yet. explained by Zhou interview with Sohu, he admitted that he often did not notice feeling of each other for him. Love is blind. while evryone can see hints and their "abnormal" or caring behaviours clearly, they might feel normal, nothing special at all. Zhou, and Johnny, please watch your BTS, interviews thoroughly, to feel again what actually happened between you two :)) 

Further, I think To Admit (at least to themselves, then to the other) having romance feeling for guy is a hard barrier and boundary to pass. (for both of Zhou and JY)

Then, If they have known their feeling, what they would take into account? If their closed-ones know about it, what would they react, and advise Zhou and JY? Best choice is "Keep calm, and let it go" and "You must be tempted. That isn't real" or "Wake up." "burried it" "get away, now", etc.. Firstly, Zhou and Johnny must have convinced themself the same, too. 

Additional, Zhou has clearer goals to reach. I mean in comparision with JY who will try his best for any proper opportunities, Zhou has a better plan, and firmly moves. He is the one who has more obvious goals to focus, and more professional. Many opportunities come to Zhou and JY, too. This may lead Zhou/JY doesn't want to make the relationship  become complicated or "dangerous" or "out of control" issue.  If both of them know the feelings of each others. I am afraid that Zhou would be the one who use his mind to consider the situation, while I think (via JY 's interview) JY would use more heart for the next moves, or only show his instinct. (leading to many of  his unconscious actions while Zhou be around.)  But eventually JY will learn how to control, or hide. At the moment, You might see that Zhou's replies to JY'acts are more discreet and in safer ways than JY. (oh, Zhouzhou..please have mercy for your hubby and fangirls hearts - give us and your hubby more hints and more often, keep us alive, please!!!)

finally, if they are 100% straight, and actually there is nothing from the start, or If the bond they had is not strong, or just a physical crush without deep harmony in soul, two-side patience and demand, and some "nutrious" supplies,  everything might fade away along with their busy lives now. They're both hot single guys, aimed by thousand hot and talented girls.. But I do hope they would find each other special, and preciuos  to keep and treasure in life, because they look so happy together, just PERFECT!

They won't be dating anyone for a long while as they will be very busy with their schedule and these kind of things will likely cause scandals.  I believe years down the road, when they're a little older and a bit more wiser, they can have a better understanding of who they are and what they want in their lives.  At the very least, they will be friends, and at the very most, as lovers.  I prefer the latter, but the former works for me as well.  

So people, be steady with your heart, don't badmouth one of them just cause you hear something you don't like (whether it's true or not).  It will be a hard path for both of them down the road, but I believe in them.

I'm with you, @tea4two

.Thanks to all you guys for reading.

• Like 18

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

As what others have said: I also feel the same. ZZ behaves differently when he is with JY.

It's just like us in our ordinary life. We have this face that I call "public face" and this one reserved to close friends and loved ones that I call as "private face". Rambling about these two faces and their applications to JY-ZZ as follow:

Hide contents

JY's "public face" is his "I am handsome, alpha male" and at times, boisterous face. ZZ's "public face" is his cute, bubbly, smiley face. For some girls/women and most men, like me, ZZ's public face is more approachable but I guess most girls and ladies like the "bad boy vibe" from JY's public face.

Private face usually reserved at environment that we feel secure and to people we trust. Essentially, we drop our guard and showing what we really feel, who we really are. In my opinion, the example of JY's private face is the "three seconds smile" at ELLEMEN promotional video. The other is when he sang the ending part of Walk Slowly during fan meeting. The example of ZZ's private face is when JY unexpectedly grabbed his hand while singing Walk Slowly in fan meeting. His smile at that time was very radiant, brighter than his usual smile.

We might see that JY is more "loving" to ZZ than ZZ to JY because, in my opinion, JY has huge gap between his "public" and "private" faces. He has one standard for public and another, totally different, standard for ZZ. Like someone pointed a couple of pages ago, JY opened ZZ's canned drink while ZZ's hands were free to do so. He also showed jealousy when ZZ talked about Gogoing, evident in Men's UNO QA, etc. These small gestures I believe are special, reserved for ZZ only (well, at least, at this moment are for ZZ only). That is why, it is relatively easy for us to spot them. These gestures only exist when JY is with ZZ.

ZZ, otoh, has same standard for his "public" and "private" faces. The difference is, his "private" face is more intense than his "public" one. Case study: during fan meeting, ZZ always smiled charmingly, but there were times when he sang with JY that his expression became more intense. I could see his longing, care and, in my opinion, love there. Contrast that to when he sang Ten Years for his one million weibo fans. He was still charming and smiling, but his expression was on lower level of intensity than during the fan meeting. If it is possible to say, when singing Ten Years, ZZ was charming but listless. Another case: ZZ is a person who like to touch his friends. He touches CW and FS too. But notices how intense his face is when he touches JY during the end of fan meeting when they sang Meteor Garden (and JY cried) and when he touches FS a moment later (when FS cried). I observe a different level of intensity there.

Since the type of gestures are the same, the ones that we can use to differentiate ZZ's "public" and "private" faces are things which can intensify human's expression: smile and gaze. That is why, there are lots of people here agreeing with Cynnamin's observation about "something is gone" from ZZ when he is not with JY, although I'd say, "something is increased/multiplied when he is with JY" instead.

While we are lucky to have JY-FB as comparison to JY-ZZ, we don't have ZZ interacting with someone else as comparison to JY-ZZ. Maybe Korean fans have videos of ZZ-CW as comparison?

Wow great insight here. Very much agree with you. I'll expound a bit on ZZ here because i can somewhat relate to the personality we observe from him. There is certain factor in the personality of musicians. My father is one …He's a psychologist but he plays the piano, guitar and the flute…and i studied music on the side in university and play guitar. Although not much is expressed towards strangers or aquaintances we tend to feel deeply and have intense and passionate feelings towards things that connect to us in an invaluable way. 

There is the mens uno interview clip where you can see the gaze ZZ gives when JY asks what ZZ best feature was. Look at that gaze… you will see that gives away more than the emotions that come with answering that question. So while it may be harder to read him, trust me when i say when he feels ge feels very deeply. There is a high possibility that in this connection that they have he is way more passionate than JY.… it's just that we are not given the priveledge to see it in all its glory.

Im back in the hinterlands so for a while my posts are going to be sloppy so i ask for forgiveness in advance!

• Like 19

Ghostrina posted an english sub of ZZ's Beijing Newsfun Interview

Spoiler

Hmmmm...there was a question that was kinda intriguing because of his answer...if you were forced to share a room with someone you hate...ZZ answered " ignore him"...was this translated correctly??? So does this mean ZZ actively dislikes someone and this someone is male? Huh...i wonder who **whistles innocently**

• Like 11

3 hours ago, BLFANS said:

NEW FACE : Johnny & Weizhou

OMG Lulu's xD

Lulu is really looking good. Its kinda sad that her Addicted appearance made the first impression for me. :phew:

1 hour ago, ayasdai said:

Completely agree. That's why he has now two (rather big) bodyguards following him around from today on. The fans didn't dare to approach him today on the airport too... :w00t:

EDIT: OH MY GOD. I've just seen a video... this richard simmons fans did it again today!! They were apologizing him and richard simmons DID IT AGAIN??? It even looks worse than yesterday!!

Wow at least the has some sort of security now but then again it still not enough seeing that it has happened again but to a worse extent ( Those fans really are something ) :( . Their safety always needs to come first. The last thing I wanna hear (or read) is my OTP getting injured caused by fan ruckus :angry:

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, yaoimazter78 said:

Ghostrina posted an english sub of ZZ's Beijing Newsfun Interview

Reveal hidden contents

Hmmmm...there was a question that was kinda intriguing because of his answer...if you were forced to share a room with someone you hate...ZZ answered " ignore him"...was this translated correctly??? So does this mean ZZ actively dislikes someone and this someone is male? Huh...i wonder who **whistles innocently**

Hmm, I don't think "share a room" is quite right. It's more like if you were forced to spend time with/hang out with.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, ayasdai said:

YES YES YES IT'S HIM. IT'S ZZ! LOOK AT THIS!!!! I'M SO HAPPY (credit to owner)

Hello husband! My heart is yours!

Oh HJY, are you missing his warmness? Did he contact you recently?

I feel sad for HJY because of this tsundere guy.

:heartbreak:

Edited by mastermeh
  • Like 4

@gayyoxx: Yes. I put emphasis on too much because "too much" is depending on cultural variable. That was why I asked specifically on whether Chinese culture allow so many skinship between men (like maybe Japanese are okay with public bath/sauna).

Hahaha. No, I never see Chinese guys do skinship to that extend. The only skinship I ever witness in my life that extend to that YuZhou acts are Korean guys. I see a lot of Korean guys do that touching, rubbing, taking bath together (except kissing of course), similar to these YuZhou things. But that is just that, no flirting eyes, flirting smiles, like what HJY and ZZ did at BTS. Without eyes or smiles flirting, that kind of relationship just looks like, well, brother-to-brother.

I think that is why people taking an interest to them right go down to the business. Because human eyes are window to the soul. B)

@tea4two: This brought us back to the question....Would Addicted cause a different reaction if it wasn't JY and ZZ playing GH and BYL?  I'm going to speculate that 'yes', it would be different. I believe it would have the same fate is as other series like: Like Love, Counterattack, Love Sick, Alex & Benny....meaning that it will appeal to a 'niche' market, but not mass media.  At this point, we can safely say that Addicted has went beyond niche market and captured the attention of the mass entertainment market.

I second you. The combination between the story and their actors are just in the right amount of dose. I am not gonna lie, the story itself is sweet and believable. For HJY and BLY, they are just "too-good-to-be-true" couple for this story. First time I saw them, I just like what the richard simmons? :blink: I never see this kind of couple combination in real life. Are there really this kind of too-perfect-to-be-true 'straight' guys willingly to take part at this kind of series?

But yet the story itself is relatable to our daily life. Kinda, it can happen to everyone around ourselves. That is why I think it becomes interesting series. I will quote what @xix19xix said,

So what made the characters believable? One smart move in the show is that it took 11 episodes before we saw the first kiss. It is a hard chase which makes it more believable. And who doesn't like to guess "does he", "does he not"? And when we got our wish that they "do", we are hooked.

That is the greatest point of this series. It is so fuckingly hard for GH to convince this tsundere boy regarding his love. I don't know what I will do in my real life if I have been tsundered by a person that I liked most. May be I will just give up and dump him altogether. LOL

Anyway, till the very end of the series, I develop a special caring sense whenever I see BLY. In my imagination land I thought that, "Good BLY, good! Finally you notice and appreciate what GH did for you. And for you GH, don't ever dare to hurt him once. Ever. If you cannot take care of him, I will take care of him for me." -_-

I am delulu at that moment.

Seriously, until I read the novel and arrive at that rape scene. Gah, I am bleeding reading it. My thinking is not at the right track at that time. I am so dissapointed by GH action. My felt is hurt for BLY. I hated GH so much. Even after BLY forgives GH and backs to him, I still cannot let my feeling down. "Why on earth you still like him? ---Is he really tasted that good BLY?" :tears:

Thankfully, my insanity back when I open this thread. LOL

This fandom's random posts are really cracking me up.

:joy:

Edited by mastermeh
  • Like 16

I've been reading the novel (almost done with the first book) and I can't help but find it funny how in nearly every intimate/heartfelt scene between GH and LY, there's still always a moment where LY hits/slaps/punches/kicks GH at least once (after GH says something 'stupid'(ly) *cough* romantic *cough*).

Ah...this abusive tsundere...:blush:

(Probably just doesn't know how to show his affections :wub:...)

• Like 22

25 minutes ago, guhai said:

I've been reading the novel (almost done with the first book) and I can't help but find it funny how in nearly every intimate/heartfelt scene between GH and LY, there's still always a moment where LY hits/slaps/punches/kicks GH at least once (after GH says something 'stupid'(ly) *cough* romantic *cough*).

Ah...this abusive tsundere...:blush:

(Probably just doesn't know how to show his affections :wub:...)

lol i know... the funnier thing is gh really likes that... i suspect dating bly is like squeezing an empty tube of toothpaste but you get that victorious feeling when you still manage to get a little bit of toothpaste out

• Like 17