3 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

YES YES YES IT'S HIM. IT'S ZZ! LOOK AT THIS!!!! I'M SO HAPPY (credit to owner)

Hello husband! My heart is yours!

Does that mean my headcanon is actually reality?!!? OMG YESSSSS! My #YuZhou feeeeelsss

JY likes those pics/vids of cute ZZ with weird face/weird situation. He must be chuckling to himself. Such fluff :blush:

• Like 11

Omg i was napping and dreamt that johnny is missing zhouzhou bc of his hectic schedule and wrote an ambiguous message of " i miss you " on his weibo,  to wake up to Johnny actually watching zhouzhou's interview /pictures and that means he really misses him omg :( my heart let them reunite please i just want to see them together.  Johnny literally lights up after he has schedules with his zhouzhou :tears:

• Like 11

What I love best about this is that it seems he's just looking at a photo, right? Not a video. 

And so JY is sitting there, his other hand not on his phone, but far away from it. Which means he's not really browsing quickly through a lot of photos, but is actually just sitting there, watching that photo of ZZ. A completely adorable photo too, so who can blame him? 

That really gets to me, that he's quitely and possibly at length watching that photo. That certainly means something. :)

• Like 15

So, I guess all of my fanfics have a possibility to happen in real life?

:w00t:

Unleash the unicorns!!!!

hqdefault.jpg

Edit: I hope the larger fan base can leave him alone, not harrassing him because of this. If he's happy with watching ZZ's interview/photos, so be it.

• Like 15

2 hours ago, ayasdai said:

YES YES YES IT'S HIM. IT'S ZZ! LOOK AT THIS!!!! I'M SO HAPPY (credit to owner)

Hello husband! My heart is yours!

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

I swear I just went out to eat..and this happen OMG. This forum is so fast too! It was 347 before and now 349 wow! and yes that is ZZ!! Im so happy..I'm glad when i feel a little sad or whatever Jingyu always happen to make me happy again. Thank you for the CSI report. We are glad that this CSI investigation team are all among us muahaha

• Like 11

49 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Does that mean my headcanon is actually reality?!!? OMG YESSSSS! My #YuZhou feeeeelsss

JY likes those pics/vids of cute ZZ with weird face/weird situation. He must be chuckling to himself. Such fluff :blush:

If only there was a shot of his expression while watching the pic/vid.

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Because either ZZ is more discreet, his followers are not as inquisitive as JY's or both :D 

I can sense the vibe JY's missing his hubby bubby wifey much:tears:. ZZ, on the other hand, would perhaps dissimulate his feeling with an outward smile. Or go for a bike ride to clear his thoughts...

Spoiler

• Like 7

I don't know if I am just seeing stuff or looking into it too much but I noticed that there is a slight difference in the happiness that ZZ shows to everyone. We all know he is bubbly and very interactive and happy all the time but I noticed that at times when he smiles or laughs, it doesn't reach his eyes. It seems slightly blank compared to the smiles and laughs that he shows when he is side by side with Jingyu. I might be just hoping too much from it but I see it in most of the interviews and BTS as well. Anyone willing to confirm it for me? Just to show that I ain't crazy.

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, Cynnamin said:

I don't know if I am just seeing stuff or looking into it too much but I noticed that there is a slight difference in the happiness that ZZ shows to everyone. We all know he is bubbly and very interactive and happy all the time but I noticed that at times when he smiles or laughs, it doesn't reach his eyes. It seems slight blank compared to the smiles and laughs that he shows when he is side by side with Jingyu. I might be just hoping too much from it but I see it in most of the interviews and BTS as well. Anyone willing to confirm it for me? Just to show that I ain't crazy.

No, not just you. I feel that ZZ hide his emotion so well compare to Jingyu who are straightforward. I like his bubbly and cute side...but there's so much about him that i want to know. He's much more than he can offer. I don't know why but I always notice that he smile sometimes look too force or he just being nice you know? Compare how JY and ZZ treat his fans at the airport is so different. Maybe we always seeing him with Jingyu that why when we see him alone there's something missing in his eyes? Like i want him to have a partner when they interview them, so that I can see if he really like that just with Jingyu or he's the same person with anyone else. What I like when JY and ZZ together is ZZ always look out to JY reaction and secretly look at him and sometimes he wanted some attention from JY too. I don't know he's not like that with any other cast like Feng Song or Cheng Wen. I find him so adorable with JY. He's making cute face and seem relax too. Gahh I miss them in interview :tears:

• Like 16

7 minutes ago, Soohee ssi said:

No, not just you. I feel that ZZ hide his emotion so well compare to Jingyu who are straightforward. I like his bubbly and cute side...but there's so much about him that i want to know. He's much more than he can offer. I don't know why but I always notice that he smile sometimes look too force or he just being nice you know? Compare how JY and ZZ treat his fans at the airport is so different. Maybe we always seeing him with Jingyu that why when we see him alone there's something missing in his eyes? Like i want him to have a partner when they interview them, so that I can see if he really like that just with Jingyu or he's the same person with anyone else. What I like when JY and ZZ together is ZZ always look out to JY reaction and secretly look at him and sometimes he wanted some attention from JY too. I don't know he's not like that with any other cast like Feng Song or Cheng Wen. I find him so adorable with JY. He's making cute face and seem relax too. Gahh I miss them in interview :tears:

Being rude to fans can leave a bad impression on him and it can affect his prospects for the future. I believe that is why it looks forced. Even Jingyu at times looks like he is forcing himself to interact with fans when all he wants is to just get through it quietly. It would be good if ZZ had an interview with another to see if his expression and behavior changes slightly from when he is with Jingyu. I think ZZ looking out for his partner is kind of out of habit, he is the more boisterous one out of the two and seem like to act as a buffer for times when Jingyu needs some time out.

• Like 6

Guys, does anyone of you know what happened with the Chinese Baidu forum? It was completely deleted. It was one the most popular Addicted forums (if not the most popular one). 

EDIT: they reopened a new one. Not sure what happened, they say it had too many posts, too many pages, increasing rapidly (I think it is our sister-forum)

• Like 5

1 hour ago, xix19xix said:

So far, it's always JY missing ZZ. Not the other way around...

Well today jingyu cudnt attend the awards show bc of other schedule,  while zhouzhou cudnt attend as well but as far as i know he just went to the gym? Idk i feel like zhouzhou didn’t find a meaning to attend without his jingyu and just called it of to dissolve some steam at the gym :sweatingbullets: and don't forget zhouzhou can hide  his emotions with a smile and his bubbly upfront,  he can be missing Johnny as well but less obvious about it just like bai luo yin :wub:

• Like 9