52 minutes ago, kakelet said:

Hmm, I don't think "share a room" is quite right. It's more like if you were forced to spend time with/hang out with.

Ohhh...my bad..it was translated as "...if you had to live with someone you hate, what would you do?"I don't know why I remembered it as sharing a room...**slaps forehead** Thanks for the correction.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, shuwei said:

lol i know... the funnier thing is gh really likes that... i suspect dating bly is like squeezing an empty tube of toothpaste but you get that victorious feeling when you still manage to get a little bit of toothpaste out

Empty tube of toothpaste? LOL @shuwei  I love your comparision :))

@guhai   (Probably just doesn't know how to show his affections :wub:...)  --> Probably scared to reveal too much love and affections. Insercurity problem.

Spoiler

My ex said in a relationship with a tsundere is painful and joyful process at the same time, or like riding a roller coaster, you have to go through nine times of falling to get one lift/high, and survive just for waiting to the next time.  No -I am not a tube of toothpaste nor a roller coaster. Yes, I am a tsundere.

hic.. :bawling: Somehow, this Addiction and the two boys in deed has brought back a lot of memories to me. Sooo unhealthy!

• Like 12

6 hours ago, Soohee ssi said:

You know what there's 2 type of fans in this kind of fandom..that want their idol to be straight but still enjoy them playing gay character and want their idol to be gay for each other. Almost all fandom have this kind of fans that follow them around. What I see if JY didn't participate in Addicted 2 then, he will go to fans no. 1. We us, fandom that in no. 2, will surely distance from him a bit and somehow half of us will go seperate way either liking him or stop liking him. But then thinking about it, and I fully understand what kind of image they will be after this, JY will not lost so many fans. Because he's still got the fans that still like him because of the reason i listed above and the new fans will join up later. That is not a risked action from his part. I know a lot of Korean actor that begin with joined a gay film but continue to be popular playing straight guy in a drama. It is possible. And we us as fans, surely will divide into two. The one that believe the main actor have a feeling for each other or some affection always have this kind of image that we wanted them to be gay, and left because we choose not to see the true! Well well well :phew:

true, true...there's also a type of fan of addicted that doesnt care about his sexual orientation, bc its none of our business, and just want him to finish his commitment to his character/this story

i doubt jy minds losing his type 2 fans anyway, bc its not like they are truly his fans. they are fans of a fantasy of him and another person

like zz also doesnt need fans who pick on his body language to call him a liar, or when say his smile is fake/forced just to illustrate some point about a ship

• Like 10

18 minutes ago, guhai said:

I found this scene adorable so I had to translate it :wub: 

Takes place: Back at home, after Luoyin competes in the school sports competition. Guhai hasn't competed yet.

Mini SPOILER ahead:

Hide contents

At night, in the bathroom, two men were bathing in the bathtub.

Luoyin leaned his head against the bathtub and sighed deeply, softly. After immersing himself in hot water, he felt really comfortable and all the muscles that were stretched tight also relaxed. He propped a leg up and it didn't feel sore. He propped the other leg up and it felt kind of sore, but it was fine.

Guhai sat opposite from him and as Luoyin lifted his leg, he immediately glanced between the two legs. When Luoyin lifted his leg again, Guhai continued looking at that area, completely shameless.

"Does your foot hurt a lot from running so long today?" Guhai asked.

Luoyin wiggled his toes. "It hurts a bit, but it's fine."

"I'll help you massage."

After saying that, Guhai started using his fingers to massage Luoyin's foot bit by bit. Luoyin felt really comfortable, closed his eyes and let Guhai massage his foot. At first, Guhai was actually massaging but after a while it started feeling weird. Luoyin opened his eyes and discovered that his toes had entered Guhai's mouth.

Luoyin kicked Guhai's face with the foot that wasn't in the water.

Guhai moved to sit on the same side as Luoyin. The bathtub wasn't large enough and the two could only lie sideways. Guhai wrapped an arm around Luoyin, hugging him, and used his other hand to stroke Luoyin's face.

"You have to compete tomorrow."

Guhai wasn't sure if he was saying it for Luoyin to hear or himself.

Luoyin hummed a noise of acknowledgement.

Guhai opened his mouth, "Should rest really well today!"

Luoyin could hear a bit of whining in Guhai's voice so this time he hummed his acknowledgement even stronger.

Guhai was sad and thought for a moment, then suddenly his eyes brightened.

"That's right, don't you compete for your event the day after tomorrow?"

Immediately after saying that, his hand groped between Luoyin's legs, like an emergency when a baby wants to drink milk.

The result, Luoyin grabbed his hand.

"Your competing event is tomorrow."

Guhai wanted to say 'I'm fine' but seeing Luoyin's eyes, he immediately removed his hand and stopped.

Before sleeping, Luoyin kicked Guhai with his foot.

"Do your best tomorrow."

Guhai smiled. "One sentence, 'Do your best' is enough? After all, you should express a bit more, no?"

Luoyin glared at Guhai. Guhai pointed at his left cheek.

Luoyin hesitated a bit but still leaned over and kissed.

"This side too."

Guhai pointed at his right cheek.

Luoyin wanted to ask 'Isn't that enough?' In the end, he saw Guhai's expectant eyes, couldn't bear to be heartless, couldn't do anything but lean over and kiss.

Guhai also kissed Luoyin's lips, now content to sleep.

thank you so much!! you made my day XD

• Like 6

Wow!!! Slept last night with the rumor that JY won't be attending the FM in Thailand and then woke up with JY either watching the video or looking at adorable pics of WZ brought to us by @estreline and confirmed by @ayasdai, "public face" and "private face" of JY and WZ through @gayyoxx, the mini spoiler by @guhai, and me cracking up on the possessed satan doll brought to us by @liesl Love this forum so much!!!

On another note, kindly keep voting for our boys please. When I last voted last night before hitting the sack, JY was at #1 and WZ was at #5. However, this morning, they considerably slipped, JY to #9 and WZ to #12... So, please, pretty please...

http://yanyuan.vdfly.com/#

Edited by aeislaeigh
  • Like 11

1 hour ago, guhai said:

I found this scene adorable so I had to translate it :wub: 

Takes place: Back at home, after Luoyin competes in the school sports competition. Guhai hasn't competed yet.

Mini SPOILER ahead:

Hide contents

At night, in the bathroom, two men were bathing in the bathtub.

Luoyin leaned his head against the bathtub and sighed deeply, softly. After immersing himself in hot water, he felt really comfortable and all the muscles that were stretched tight also relaxed. He propped a leg up and it didn't feel sore. He propped the other leg up and it felt kind of sore, but it was fine.

Guhai sat opposite from him and as Luoyin lifted his leg, he immediately glanced between the two legs. When Luoyin lifted his leg again, Guhai continued looking at that area, completely shameless.

"Does your foot hurt a lot from running so long today?" Guhai asked.

Luoyin wiggled his toes. "It hurts a bit, but it's fine."

"I'll help you massage."

After saying that, Guhai started using his fingers to massage Luoyin's foot bit by bit. Luoyin felt really comfortable, closed his eyes and let Guhai massage his foot. At first, Guhai was actually massaging but after a while it started feeling weird. Luoyin opened his eyes and discovered that his toes had entered Guhai's mouth.

Luoyin kicked Guhai's face with the foot that wasn't in the water.

Guhai moved to sit on the same side as Luoyin. The bathtub wasn't large enough and the two could only lie sideways. Guhai wrapped an arm around Luoyin, hugging him, and used his other hand to stroke Luoyin's face.

"You have to compete tomorrow."

Guhai wasn't sure if he was saying it for Luoyin to hear or himself.

Luoyin hummed a noise of acknowledgement.

Guhai opened his mouth, "Should rest really well today!"

Luoyin could hear a bit of whining in Guhai's voice so this time he hummed his acknowledgement even stronger.

Guhai was sad and thought for a moment, then suddenly his eyes brightened.

"That's right, don't you compete for your event the day after tomorrow?"

Immediately after saying that, his hand groped between Luoyin's legs, like an emergency when a baby wants to drink milk.

The result, Luoyin grabbed his hand.

"Your competing event is tomorrow."

Guhai wanted to say 'I'm fine' but seeing Luoyin's eyes, he immediately removed his hand and stopped.

Before sleeping, Luoyin kicked Guhai with his foot.

"Do your best tomorrow."

Guhai smiled. "One sentence, 'Do your best' is enough? After all, you should express a bit more, no?"

Luoyin glared at Guhai. Guhai pointed at his left cheek.

Luoyin hesitated a bit but still leaned over and kissed.

"This side too."

Guhai pointed at his right cheek.

Luoyin wanted to ask 'Isn't that enough?' In the end, he saw Guhai's expectant eyes, couldn't bear to be heartless, couldn't do anything but lean over and kiss.

Guhai also kissed Luoyin's lips, now content to sleep.

Awwwww... Thank you for the translation. Very adorable!

9e6efc51b16ec631028f5bb887113349.jpg

• Like 10

4 hours ago, liesl said:

Good day, fellow addicts! You're reading now a post made by @liesl about the discovery of bloopers and unusual things that happened in the world of Shang Yin/Addicted.

Before I covered :

1. The hidden easter egg on BLY's shirt : Link
  2. The questionable skirt from the english teacher in class 27 : Link
  3. The weird utensil to eat pasta : Link
  4. The mysterious ham : Link

Is it night time in your time zone right now? If it is, then brave your heart since this blooper has a little bit of its spooky factor.

Without further ado, I present you this time : "The possessed doll and the creepy clock"

This happened after BLY and GH finished having their first sexual experience. It seemed that their first time is HOT enough to summon spirits. :phew: Here's what happened:

Look at GH's smirk.. Heh... But CONCENTRATE! Watch the satan doll, the green clock, and the doll in the rightest corner carefully. The satan doll stood upright. The green clock was turned face down and the doll in the rightest corner collapsed to its back.

YwSYoAP.png

Our Yinzi threatened GH to stop saying naughty things. But hey look at the green clock! It's NOT TURNED FACE DOWN ANYMORE. And also the doll besides the tissue stands upright now whereas before it fell to its back. Creepy, isn't it?

bqgjBT3.png

GH sighed as a reply to YinZi's threat. Now, now... don't get distracted by GH's face. Watch the satan doll. It still stands upright, right?

q3BMVmd.png

Gasp... watch the satan doll now. IT MOVED!! IT MOVED!!! Not to mention that the clock and the doll collapsed again.

PXxWjBD.png

*rub eyes* The satan doll.... I'm pretty sure it moved before. Now it stands upright again. I don't have to mention the clock, do I?

b09a3ah.png

I'm telling you, that satan doll is possessed! Watch out, boys! :blink:

Well, that's it for now, fellow addicts. This post is brought to you by @liesl, the person who is in need for a therapy since she can't stop re-watching the series again, again, and again. :w00t: HAHAHA!!

Lol i cudnt focus on your remarks bc yuzhou looked absolutely hot and delicious in those bathropes :sweatingbullets:,  and jingyu looked truly blissed with a true afterglow face too :phew:

• Like 5

Another random thing...

I think it's pretty weird but hey I'm not in China, after all. Can anyone who has lived or lives in China tell me if this is considered A NORMAL TOILET SIGN in China? Why is it being crossed out? :blink:

MwJKE8N.png

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, liesl said:

Another random thing...

I think it's pretty weird but hey I'm not in China, after all. Can anyone who has lived or lives in China tell me if this is considered A NORMAL TOILET SIGN in China? Why is it being crossed out? :blink:

MwJKE8N.png

Vandalism?

• Like 3

6 hours ago, liesl said:

Good day, fellow addicts! You're reading now a post made by @liesl about the discovery of bloopers and unusual things that happened in the world of Shang Yin/Addicted.

Before I covered :

Is it night time in your time zone right now? If it is, then brave your heart since this blooper has a little bit of its spooky factor.

Without further ado, I present you this time : "The possessed doll and the creepy clock"

This happened after BLY and GH finished having their first sexual experience. It seemed that their first time is HOT enough to summon spirits. :phew: Here's what happened:

Look at GH's smirk.. Heh... But CONCENTRATE! Watch the satan doll, the green clock, and the doll in the rightest corner carefully. The satan doll stood upright. The green clock was turned face down and the doll in the rightest corner collapsed to its back.

Our Yinzi threatened GH to stop saying naughty things. But hey look at the green clock! It's NOT TURNED FACE DOWN ANYMORE. And also the doll besides the tissue stands upright now whereas before it fell to its back. Creepy, isn't it?

GH sighed as a reply to YinZi's threat. Now, now... don't get distracted by GH's face. Watch the satan doll. It still stands upright, right?

Gasp... watch the satan doll now. IT MOVED!! IT MOVED!!! Not to mention that the clock and the doll collapsed again.

*rub eyes* The satan doll.... I'm pretty sure it moved before. Now it stands upright again. I don't have to mention the clock, do I?

Well, that's it for now, fellow addicts. This post is brought to you by @liesl, the person who is in need for a therapy since she can't stop re-watching the series again, again, and again. :w00t: HAHAHA!!

I think I remember another bed scene where BLY's photo was standing and then fell down after cuts. (they were saying the did the bed scene too roughly and knocked it down haha) I think it is the same situation with the clock and the satan doll

• Like 8

2 hours ago, gashupingo said:

I don't know if it was mentioned. There are few times GH goes to sleep with an undershirt then wakes up with a T-shirt :sweatingbullets:

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

I think I remember another bed scene where BLY's photo was standing and then fell down after cuts. (they were saying the did the bed scene too roughly and knocked it down haha) I think it is the same situation with the clock and the satan doll

I don't think it's the same with the clock and the satan doll. The satan doll and the clock "moved" every time the camera angles changed. So my guess is that they filmed that scene at least 3 times with different camera angles and then mixed it together. The problem is of course that they didn't pay enough attention to the props on the bed. :P

• Like 9

9 hours ago, Tin Le said:

I don't know if it was mentioned. There are few times GH goes to sleep with a undershirt then wakes up with a T-shirt :sweatingbullets:

I did realize it once or twice that it happened. There was once that GH wore a T-Shirt but in the next scene, he suddenly wore an undershirt. I hesitate to label it as a blooper since technically... GH could take off the shirt, right? :huh:

But I found lots of other interesting facts, easter eggs and bloopers. Since it could be overwhelming to release it at once, I plan to release it daily from now on. So stay tuned. :D

• Like 9

6 hours ago, liesl said:

Before I covered :

Oh gosh. Now this feels like some horror segment with a dancing Satan doll in the background! *shiver* Anyway, I guess JY & ZZ were playing with the doll and the clock in between shots. Also, the clock might be flipped down to avoid showing the time lapse in between their NGs. Oh gosh... Those NGs...

• Like 7