18 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Is it at 6? If it is, then maybe ZZ does not want to come alone ~imagination whirling around

If it is not, the question remains: what are they going to do at 6? 

I don't know if it at 6. I don't think so. Because that is award show..and this one is event? or is it the same? Actually Jingyu came alone to this event. Zhou zhou is nowhere to be found. Opps yes i just saw in instagram that he's at the GYM, exercising. That why they call it off?? Jingyu have to go to the Alexander t Zhao event and ZZ just exercising?? that picture is from this afternoon. 

• Like 2

Some update of our boys

Spoiler

005JH8nljw1f2814yn1wdj30qo0zkdl7.jpg

86632d42jw1f28125dh2pg207o083b2b.gif

693605c5jw1f280npa7znj21hc0zk7wh.jpg

693605c5jw1f280nsadwdj20zk1hc7lh.jpg

693605c5jw1f280o01nnxj21hc0zkhdt.jpg

006nPp28jw1f280zdyxofj30wk0ptn26.jpg

006nPp28jw1f280zd1nt5j30tm0midj7.jpg

006nPp28jw1f280zdmg4hj30tm0m2agc.jpg

4d5ca151jw1f280tgbt7xj21120kuayz.jpg

5dd29c2fjw1f28196qzk9j20v90kuk0o.jpg

Spoiler

while hubby swimming in the morning, wifey hitting the gym at the evening....

their mind really syncronized :heart:

@gayyoxx From what is happening now, I choose option 3 :kiss:

@samscheetah I read that four of them supposedly attend the event, but last night they update their weibo saying thath JY and ZZ can't attend the event because they have another schedule.............seperately.

• Like 13

Guys, it's freaking more than 1am and I can't sleep - JY gains muscles wearing tight/stretched top going to the event and freaking pic from IG that ZZ going to the gym  XD what is this conspiracy I know not 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Guys, it's freaking more than 1am and I can't sleep - JY gains muscles wearing tight/stretched top going to the event and freaking pic from IG that ZZ going to the gym  XD what is this conspiracy I know not 

Lets just assume that ZZ is prepping for Season 2. He has to be military fit anyway. 

• Like 14

1 hour ago, Petrova said:

It looks like they are all calm down, I already got the information from yesterday storm..

Read it if you guys want, and just ignore it if you guys don't want to know...

Reveal hidden contents

The rumour is JingYu will not attend the fans meeting in Thailand..

and the news about him not attend today event make it worse, it make the fans think that JingYu will really not attending the fans meeting.

I can't do anything about the rumour, just wait and see until the day comes...

So, keep calm guys....:heart:

i wonder what is the basis of this rumor...just bc he skipped one event doesnt mean he'll skip such a major event. imo he can skip any shows or interviews or whatever he wants but not a fanmeet. it will be BIG trouble, in various ways...

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, shuwei said:

i wonder what is the basis of this rumor...just bc he skipped one event doesnt mean he'll skip such a big event. imo he can skip any event he wants but not a fanmeet. it will be BIG trouble, in various ways...

It was in the Mickey Mouse event(sorry I don't remember the name) JY attended that day. The very long video where he was followed around, that video was really long, I almost slept halfway, there was this question, JY was asked if he's going to the Thailand fan meeting. This is what he said: "Not sure, have to see my schedule."

• Like 16

20 minutes ago, Cynnamin said:

Lets just assume that ZZ is prepping for Season 2. He has to be military fit anyway. 

nailed it men XD you nailed it!!

i dont watch Descendants of Sun sth but IF we have those shirtless army sirs like that drama's and freaking BLY leading the squad some scenes like that I'LL BE DEAD seriously Dead! 

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

It was in the Mickey Mouse event(sorry I don't remember the name) JY attended that day. The very long video where he was followed around, that video was really long, I almost slept halfway, there was this question, JY was asked if he's going to the Thailand fan meeting. This is what he said: "Not sure, have to see my schedule."

thanks!

wow, i see...well i hope he decides soon. its not gonna be pretty if he pulls out like a week before bc of prioritizing another schedule lol 

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Ah I see. Well, we have to wait and see then. Hopefully there will be another event/job together for them before Happy Camp and after it. And everyday in between until season 2 LOL.

13 minutes ago, shuwei said:

i wonder what is the basis of this rumor...just bc he skipped one event doesnt mean he'll skip such a major event. imo he can skip any shows or interviews or whatever he wants but not a fanmeet. it will be BIG trouble, in various ways...

I agree! At the very least, the fan base will be disappointed. At the most, he will be seen as untrustworthy.

37 minutes ago, Soohee ssi said:

I don't know if it at 6. I don't think so. Because that is award show..and this one is event? or is it the same? Actually Jingyu came alone to this event. Zhou zhou is nowhere to be found. Opps yes i just saw in instagram that he's at the GYM, exercising. That why they call it off?? Jingyu have to go to the Alexander t Zhao event and ZZ just exercising?? that picture is from this afternoon. 

No, I don't think this is the same event. They should be attending another event at 6, which the organiser last night updated, saying both of them can not attend because of schedule reasons.

But I guess, last two weeks when they had so many join event/work together is a special case. In the future, I think they will work together only on a few special occasion. After launching his album, I believe ZZ will be very busy promoting it, maybe even doing concerts etc. JY will stay on modelling/film.

Anyway, I am happy to see ZZ exercising. Whether it is for season 2 or not (I hope it is), physical exercise is good for their mind and body. And for us too! More Men's UNO hotness pleaseee! :wub:

• Like 14

Good way to start the day, open Weibo and see Johnny's (half) naked body. :D 

And omg this interviewer fangirling. XD

ZhouZhou pics in the gym, fan stalker level...

Thank you very much @kakelet:)

@ryokise I love how pissed ZhouZhou is, I like his answer for that usual, boring question. XD

@Ariodante 

Are you Italian?

:) 

• Like 13

The Colours of Life 19 is up!

Moonlight

https://www.wattpad.com/234538283-the-colours-of-life-moonlight

"So, anything special today?" I asked.

"Nothing. Same old, same old." He grumbled. "I want to see you so bad."

"I see. I thought you are being happy there, considering the circumstances?"

"What circumstances?" His voice sounded intrigued. 

"Well, one, you looked so happy with Weilong..." I left my sentence hanged in the air.

"Oh, please!" He snorted another laugh.

"Two, you have someone calls you "Baby" now. Lots of someone." I dropped my tone to freezing cold, the kind of tone Bai Luoyin used when scolding Gu Hai.

"Oh richard simmons." He spluttered.

• Like 13

3 hours ago, conspiracytheorem said:

Hey guys I'm finally out of lurking mode (for now) haha. Can anyone please to me the whole deal on the "Bent Metal" scenario. Was there an instance that ZZ mentioned a metal pole? I'm still at page 281.Where I read this. Thank you.

I'd also like to extend my thanks to all those who translated, gave comparisons, update and even fan fic. Giving us our daily dose of Heroin. 

Welcome to Addicted Annonymous! Anyway, to quickly summarize the entire bend metal incident, in one particular interview, when ZZ was asked if he was straight or bent (gay), ZZ replied that he was as straight as a metal pole.... Can break but cannot bend. This answer created a big splash in the Addicted fandom because we all know that metal poles CAN bend, albeit with a little heat and pressure (something which JY can definitely provide). Fans even started calling ZZ 许馆钢 aka "Metal Pole Xu". Soon after, JY commented on ZZ's weibo by posting a picture of not one, but two bent metal poles spooning each other. The internet goes crazy and starts to speculate the hidden meaning behind JY's cheeky post. In one of the fancam vids, a fan asked JY why he commented on ZZ's with that picture, and he replied that it's because he thought ZZ's answer about metal pole not being able to bend as being very funny. On another note, JY once performed a dance using ZZ as a metal pole before (the one where he attempted to strip ZZ on camera) and the puzzles all come back together! And that's all to the "bent metal saga".

Edit: I feel like a historian on YuZhou. Kinda reminds me of the scene where BLY grilled GH on Chinese history. How many points are there to the bend metal saga? If you don't know the answer, you can change room to sleep with my dad instead!!!

• Like 14

13 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

Should be a good new <3 

I agree, this is good news: they are trying to do everything to make it happen. If it was a dead case probably they would have announced it already that there won't be S2 or they're looking for new a cast. (ast least I assume they would not play cruelly with the fans' heart) I know it does not mean that it's 100% and going to happen, but CJD is not giving up and whatever the outcome will be she is fighting till the very end. 

• Like 9

There will be, would be, should be, could be....

.... (a season 2, JY at the fan meet, ZZ and JY together at some event)

I wish, pray, hope........ 

Arrrrgggghhhhhh...... I am dying here of uncertainties...

(Feel like pulling my hair) :dizzy:

People help me calm down am going nuts....

(I need a time machine to go back and undo the f*****g stupid ban.... seriously I wanna punch somebody) :angry:

PS. Awesome video @abbraccio91. JY is indeed very very sweet and handsome... God that smile is killing.....  I really like the reporter too....

• Like 10

3 hours ago, gashupingo said:

i don't want to jinx this but anyway, if JY does not attend the fanmeeting, it will be a mess. He plays the main character of the series and the tickets were already sold out. Imagine how pissed fans would be i'd be pissed too tbh because it might feel like they were scammed. On a positive note, i don't think he will miss the fanmeeting since

1. he's pretty nice to his fans so far

2. most of his fans are fans of the show too. a smart man wouldn't make such move.

3. the fanmeeting was announced a month before so the "tight schedule" reason would be bs.

• Like 14

7 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

JY and ZZ really are in a bit of predicament because of the ban. I can understand how they (their managers) might be reasoning when it comes to what they're supposed to do next. On the one hand, they have a huge fanbase because of Addicted. On the other hand, Addicted might not be going anywhere (at least not in China - but there's still hope!), and they can't really talk about it, so how will doing Addicted-related events affect the rest of their career? Being branded as 'gay actors' (as in doing a gay series) might not be a good thing in a reprsessive society, even when it's bringing them fame. I have a feeling that JY in particularly is trying to evaluate if he can build his own, independent, fanbase, if he's enough on his own. It's a risky venture, since he might lose most of his fans, if he's seen to be distancing himself from Addicted and ZZ. But that's what I think it's going on. It's very very sad, because I think they all genuinely loved doing Addicted, would probably love to keep doing it, but the ban just made it all so damn complicated. 

I totally agree... Had the same thoughts... It sure is going to be a very tough road ahead for both JY and ZZ.

JY with so many more career opportunities in daily TV shows and modelling events (under the public scanner all the time) it surely will be tough for him to make decisions that can both ensure his successful career and maintain the same level of admiration and love he had gained coz of Addicted in our hearts.

ZZ is also kind of, in a tight spot, as even his songs were all planned according to the upcoming Season 2.... One can easily make out that CJD had planned it all before hand for the songs to be OSTs for the upcoming season..

With the ban in picture and homophobic stance of the government our boys (JY and ZZ) will sure have to struggle a lot ahead if they chose to be loyal to Addicted..  

• Like 11