3 hours ago, may said:

Damn right! i noticed this too and keep wondering, why need JY to open the can.. then ZZ like used to() it to be cared by him.ho..

em.. didn't know about the valentines day event.. em.. i will try to dig it out. :phew:

But one thing proven here --HJY is gentlemen and caring guy. So few guys like that now a days in Malaysia... you all found any in your country or not?  :blink:

I'm in a rural village for some volunteer work so i pray that my crappy mobile signal will allow me to send this. Its also a gem to find a guy that is gentlemanly in demeanor where im from. I would like to additionally point out that the way he dotes on ZZ is the way guy would dote on his significant other. Whether their state of relationship is , how to say, uhmmm evident to the both of them, the reality is that they were placed in favourable conditions for intimacy to flourish. …From a psychiatric point of view… The sharing of a bed and blacket after being officially introduced allows both of them to skip that transition stage that happens when two people come to the subconcious decision of kindred acceptance. This transition which is seen in friendship development is usually skipped a romantic encounter. I'm gonna have to stop here. Thoughts are very much welcome! What do you guys think?

• Like 17

I'm sure they are fine, safe and sound. Just wish they have some time together, in private, with friends/ loved ones and take a break for a day or two from their cutedom, recharge physically and mentally and back with lots of good things.

Have faith bros n sis! Send them support, love and lots of positive energy :-)

Unleash the unicorns prancing on the rainbow :-)

• Like 14

33 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

On the chinese forum fans express their anger because of the 'airport' fans, so my source is from there. 

To be honest a lot more are going on the Chinese forum, thanks to google translate I can understand few things, but there are really confusing ones I can't get my head around. Don't take my words for granted, I really tried to understand/analyse the news but falid miserably, so I can only assume what is going on.

Reveal hidden contents

For example they are talking about JY said something probably out of frustration and many fans didn't like that, however on this forum they stand up for him. But when, where, why? I have no idea. There are lots of screenshoots, but obviously google translate can't translate those. And as far as I know, whatever it was about, the admin deleted the post. 

Also they are talking about that JY account was hacked. There are many posts about it and this time doesn't seem a speculation, but who knows. (something like he claimed he wasn't online when his phone showed that he is online on Weibo)

Also they are angsting about YuZhou and that this day was a 'black day' and the ship is sinking etc (it maybe because they cancelled the interview, I am not sure, it seems like I missed something again) 

It is sometimes kind of confusing, because the admin deletes many posts every day (especially negative ones and fake rumours) and if you are not on the forum 24/7 you miss out so many things and hardly understand what the people are talking about. 

I managed to save one screenshoots before the admin deleted it, maybe I will post it later and someone can translate it. 

But as I mentioned above, I am not sure if these are true or not...it's all I could gather with the help of GT. 

I think I've toughen myself cause I don't feel much frustration with these :P But then, I haven't seen a lot of the fancam especially the one that JY was having some sort of frustration gesture. The fandom really needs to chill and not get so worked up about everything until need to quit or anything. Or maybe I eat so much YuZhou candies recently. But then, I was not reading much about what was happening just now(was chatting on phone for a long time) so I prob missing something. I did watch the vid that JY said maybe he was hacked just now so I'll say what I think about it.

Hmm, I can't find the video where JY was saying about the weibo and hacked. I was watching that just now lol. But I didn't really think it would be so much uproar about it. He was saying it so casually if he was hacked and ppl jumped to conclusions. He did not say it's someone else posting stuff in his account so chill about it. I think he would be dead serious if his account is really hacked and someone else posted stuff as him. He's just rather confused about ppl saying he was log in weibo when he didn't and say stuff like he's hacked without thinking lol. 

Now I want to re-watch also I can't find the video anymore haha.

Also about them both not appearing in some interview. What's the big deal? Of course I want to see them together but to think that YuZhou is over is a little bit over the top.

I'll read more when I wake up, it seems there are other things that make fans so emotional. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Fizzy Dizzy said:

I also feel suffocated just by looking at all fan cam. YES I admit I love to see them everyday.. but sometimes they need space even thou certain people will say.. this is the life they choose..they need to face it.. but please remember they also human being like us. Somehow I understand why the manager or production did not make their schedule secret. FREE MARKETING.. they no need to pay the coverage at all but just need to embrace the difficulties for a moment of fame. All their activities, their picture in social media and interviews is published free by the fans as long as they endure the issue. If we still remember earlier how JY can even smile when he been given a spotlight, but at him right now, he need to learn to endure it..smile and entertain. It's part of entertainment lifestyle. Today you famous, maybe tomorrow you are not anymore. BUT still fans need to give them space to breathe. Who don't want to touch them.. crazy. I am dying to hug JY ahahaahahah...but we must understand people privacy.. particular thing it's very sensitive to be shared even thou to the fans..

As for JY interviews, JY more frankly in telling everything. He just said what he want to say and what in his mind without thinking the effect. JY is not Kpop idol who gone thru a class on how to answer interview, media or fans. But I realized that JY keeps learning and improving his communication skill every day by looking at his face expression and impression towards fans. As for him, all his answer is truly from his heart and of course for ZZ it just a joke between friends and brothers. Guys always talk trash to each other. Its show loves somehow. Love hate situation. Even ZZ also sometimes being frank in his interview when he said fans intrude his privacy by following him home.. which is simply can make fans speculate that ZZ not very friendly and what wrong people following you back. We are not entering your house what.. we just want to be noticed. What fans dunno is if ZZ made a police report, they could be caught even they are fans. There is a limitation in fandom. We can love and care for them but not let them suffer because of us. That's call love in giving and take..    :) #peace

I am not sure about China and if you can file a police report against the fans who are following you around, but in Korea, you can't do anything. There are the PRIVATES (sasaeng fans), who invades the idols privacy. The biggest victim is DBSK/JYJ. For 9 freaking years now they can't go anywhere without some fans following them around. And I am not joking, every richard simmons day they are being monitored. It has got out of hand so much that these PRIVATES now even have PRIVATE taxis (that looks like any ordinary car), and they are chasing the idols through the city and highway. Many of them suffered accidents because of that. Basically the taxi's schedule goes around the boy's daily schedule, their fees are very high too and these idiot fans spending their money on this. 

They also: they spend they nights in front to the idols house, broke into many times in the DBSK house, kiss them while they sleep, hack their phone and check if they called a girl... the list is very long and these are the mild ones. (few of their acts are so disgusting I won't put it here)

And the Korean government doesn't do anything , there is no arrest, nothing... these little richard simmons  can do whatever they want (have to note here that most of them are underage, 13/14 yo) . The idols have started to raise awareness on this, yet nobody does anything. They don't have private life anymore. Some idols, expect going to work, don't leave their house because they are not comfortable going out anymore and meet up with friends. They can't handle that they are being followed all the time.

There is Jaejoong infamous video record when he confronted few sasaeng fans whom followed him around during the night, he said many things, but there was this: he liked to go to Japan and China, because there fans didn't follow him around and he finally could enjoy his life. But after a while, the japanase and chinese fans started to copy the sasaeng fans and now he doesn't have any privacy there either. It's so sad. 

I hope though that China has strict regulation on this, but as JJ said, they are doing this there too. I really wish that our boys won't have these PRIVATES... this is not life and I couldn't stand knowing they live like this. 

• Like 10

Lighten up guys, I'll post some old candies. 

Hmm, I actually didn't notice the important thing about this BTS XD:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvblzmswgjc

I read from post 14464, credits to tdd8112:
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4397408951?pn=413

I actually didn't notice(didn't hear) that JY kissed ZZ's neck there! after JY said:"Like what?"

But there is another thing that the poster mentioned. JY's hand was on ZZ's ear at first and ZZ's face was normal. After the kiss ZZ smiled a bit. And then notice the fingers, notice the fingers, JY RUB his finger on ZZ's earlobe before releasing it. He RUB it *echo* *echo*

JY you're such a tease. 

But I was wondering if ZZ really said saranghae(It really sounds like one). Somehow I feel like ZZ would shout profound words instead of that.

What's the conversation before this video? Need this to be in the "still unproduced" Addicted S1 Reality Show. :P

• Like 14

14 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Lighten up guys, I'll post some old candies. 

Hmm, I actually didn't notice the important thing about this BTS XD:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvblzmswgjc

I read from post 14464, credits to tdd8112:
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4397408951?pn=413

I actually didn't notice(didn't hear) that JY kissed ZZ's neck there! after JY said:"Like what?"

But there is another thing that the poster mentioned. JY's hand was on ZZ's ear at first and ZZ's face was normal. After the kiss ZZ smiled a bit. And then notice the fingers, notice the fingers, JY RUB his finger on ZZ's earlobe before releasing it. He RUB it *echo* *echo*

JY you're such a tease. 

But I was wondering if ZZ really said saranghae(It really sounds like one). Somehow I feel like ZZ would shout profound words instead of that.

What's the conversation before this video? Need this to be in the "still unproduced" Addicted S1 Reality Show. :P

I doubt JY kissed ZZ's neck, most probably he was whispering something bad or he found out something funny/embarrassing earlier and needed to share with him (that's how close their bromance is).

In my delulu mind, I always think of JY is smithen by ZZ and ZZ just tag along since it doesn't bother him and he actually enjoy the affection himself :-)

• Like 6

46 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

I am not sure about China and if you can file a police report against the fans who are following you around, but in Korea, you can't do anything.

That is awful! Wow. I never imagine it is so hard to be idols in Korea. That makes me wondering: is it worth so much money/whatever to loose your freedom like that? Ugghhh...

48 minutes ago, mastermeh said:

This is my first time ever in my life I created an account at fandom kingdom to write something in my mind just because of this fuckingly weirdos -but, surprisingly, mesmerizing web series.

Welcome, and, I'll say: me too! This is my first time addicted to a series and shipping actors so hard LOL. 

I also share lots of your thoughts, including:

I don't want to make any conclusion, but I am always wondering, "Is this guy like me?" Definitely not by the looks, but the way this guy touches ZZ always remind me with popular rule of thumb about men. Girls (or guys), if a guy touches you too much, he definitely likes you.

Yes. I put emphasis on too much because "too much" is depending on cultural variable. That was why I asked specifically on whether Chinese culture allow so many skinship between men (like maybe Japanese are okay with public bath/sauna).

Whenever I see HJY talks, I always see him as, well, straight guy next door. But the way he kissed ZZ definitely made me think a lot. This guy likes it.

Maybe tasting it once made JY addicted to ZZ? :D 

I did some researches about body language related to ZZ reaction when he is confessed by some guys on his way to home on train at Beijing. I will write my analysis more on the next post.

Oh, please do share!

Anyway, I always despise my friends who follow any Korean or any-other-nation drama religiously and watch their idols everyday because I thought it is just plain silly. Now I got the karma, I am becoming the people that I had despised so much. Damn you Addicted!

Haha, me too! I think I got my divine punishment or something after mocking my friends' obsessions to actors/pop singers/footballers etc..

• Like 7

1 hour ago, abbraccio91 said:

@ayasdai Can you share the link of this forum? :) I would like to try to read these comments.

Btw just because Johnny and ZhouZhou can't attend tomorrow's event, the ship is not sinking, omg I can't with these dramatic people. (Iìm also sad, but they're really busy and tired).

Thank you very much @nouveaux for the translations. :)

Thank you very much @ryokise for these curious news about mutual Weibo followers. :D Male fans really like ZhouZhou, ~ Johnny beware. :D

The dramatic fans you are talking about are like this crazy girlfriend who thinks her boyfriend is a cheater and liar just becoz he looked at some girl by mistake.

• Like 2

Tbh I never liked fancams/waiting for celebrities at airports... Sure, it's funny and cute sometimes (like ZZ speaking English or that fanboy saying he likes ZZ) but I always have such a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. It's like I'm seeing something I shouldn't be seeing, that their private life shouldn't even be on the internet as photos and videos. From another perspective, as a cosplayer, I sometimes have people take pictures of me/my friends without asking. This experience has made me feel like photos and videos should be something that both parties agree on. If those people asked me first, I would've happily said yes. Of course, the situation is different to a certain extent since ZZ and Johnny are celebrities, but the logic is still the same... They're still just a couple of normal dudes in their 20's imo. :/

In other news, it seems like the Taiwanese FB page likes to tempt us...

12108083_924559210986210_372613444920213

Seems to be the complete song list for ZZ's album... Is it just me or does number 4 look like "i rem[ember]..."????

• Like 16

Idk if this was posted but yeah.. this FMV is like a recap of things before marriage XD The first scene is even BLY saying "Let's get married!" x2, I'm like richard simmons can you not >"<

Edit: Sorry, my internet won't let me paste the right link, it went insane like my brain I replace with the right link after freaking 30min :..:

• Like 9

I'm sorry if I spam too much or this is repost I'm too addicted I get to share this beautiful FMV: great BGM, flashback of HY's memories, the car accident, BLY's decision to join the army, GH as a CEO, and many indications of 8 yr later period.. I was seriously bawling :bawling:

Spoiler

• Like 7

1 hour ago, mastermeh said:

This is my first time ever in my life I created an account at fandom kingdom to write something in my mind just because of this fuckingly weirdos -but, surprisingly, mesmerizing web series.

I have watched many gay-themed movies or series before. And since "A Walk to Remember", I have never seen anything addicting like this before. This web series, Addicted, is really addicting. It is, well... just, different.

The acting is frankly speaking little bit immature and awful. Yet, it is beautiful. The scenes are not vulgar like many others. But these tingling-sensations web series are just perfect. Frankly speaking, I prefer didn't want to see any vulgar sexual-related activities thing in series. Somehow, I see little bit my personality on one of HJY interviews translated by @alvinboi when he said,

Welcome!  I'm so glad you decided to join us.  I think you're onto something there.  This brought us back to the question....Would Addicted cause a different reaction if it wasn't JY and ZZ playing GH and BYL?  I'm going to speculate that 'yes', it would be different.   I believe it would have the same fate is as other series like: Like Love, Counterattack, Love Sick, Alex & Benny....meaning that it will appeal to a 'niche' market, but not mass media.  At this point, we can safely say that Addicted has went beyond niche market and captured the attention of the mass entertainment market.  

So to circle back to the original question of...did the boys owe their fame to Addicted, or is it the other way around?  I would like to propose that it goes both way.  These boys made Addicted what it is today, and if they weren't in the right place at the right time, we would probably not be where we are today (addicted to this forum, stalking their weibo, losing our sleep!).  At the same time, they would not be where they are today if they didn't star in the show.  LIke Mastermeh said above, the acting wasn't the greatest, but yes, it was beautiful.  There is just something mysterious and indefinable in how it was able to grab the viewer's attention and give us those indescribable tingling-sensations.  I'm not sure if chemistry is the right word, but when these two are together, things just click.  It's like when you see two people together who looks like they just belong.  

2 hours ago, ayasdai said:

@abbraccio91 Sure :) As I mentioned most of the posts are gone now (admins clears like a super-hover there :w00t:) So maybe only few individual reactions left. 

Link up to the last page: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4397408951?pn=419

I've been reading that thread too, it s almost a mirror to ours!  Some very thoughtful discussions and good analysis on there.  Wish we all can speak the same language because I think they can add to our thread and we can to theirs as well.  Many of them are on the same mindset as us....to the point where I wonder if some of them were reading our thread and posting their commentaries on there.  

• Like 17

1 hour ago, tea4two said:

Welcome!  I'm so glad you decided to join us.  I think you're onto something there.  This brought us back to the question....Would Addicted cause a different reaction if it wasn't JY and ZZ playing GH and BYL?  I'm going to speculate that 'yes', it would be different.   I believe it would have the same fate is as other series like: Like Love, Counterattack, Love Sick, Alex & Benny....meaning that it will appeal to a 'niche' market, but not mass media.  At this point, we can safely say that Addicted has went beyond niche market and captured the attention of the mass entertainment market.  

I agree with your observation.

Allow me to make a comparison between Addicted and Me and Mr. X (MMX) season 2 (the movie?)

- both have same theme: BL story in high school.

- from story: I found MMX is simpler and more realistic. Addicted has more eyebrow raising story elements, like some members have highlighted few pages ago.

- both use new/inexperience actors, so the main actors' acting level are more or less on the same level. Maybe JY and ZZ play a bit better, but not that much.

- cinematography: more or less the same. 

- music: Addicted has it better. From the perspective of non-Chinese speaker, Addicted music and song lyrics could evoke feeling despite language barrier. Not as powerful as the music of Game of Throne, of course. That is on a different level altogether.

Despite all of their elements on the (relatively) same level, their impact on me are vastly different.

I think MMX is okay. I like the story. I can relate to the MC, I got the same teenager crush to a straight buddy. I like to listen to the OST now and then but that's all. There is no attachment to the movie, to the characters, to the actors.

With Addicted, well, I got attachment issue here. Too attached.

But when I think a what-if: what if JY and ZZ play MMX? Well, I'd be all over the movie, the characters and the actors. I imagine the movie would be better, not because JY-ZZ act so much better than the MMX's actors but because they have that unique bond betwen them which we can call it chemistry, magic or something else entirely.

So to circle back to the original question of...did the boys owe their fame to Addicted, or is it the other way around?  I would like to propose that it goes both way.  These boys made Addicted what it is today, and if they weren't in the right place at the right time, we would probably not be where we are today (addicted to this forum, stalking their weibo, losing our sleep!).  At the same time, they would not be where they are today if they didn't star in the show.  LIke Mastermeh said above, the acting wasn't the greatest, but yes, it was beautiful.  There is just something mysterious and indefinable in how it was able to grab the viewer's attention and give us those indescribable tingling-sensations.  I'm not sure if chemistry is the right word, but when these two are together, things just click.  It's like when you see two people together who looks like they just belong.  

Adding a little to your thought: It's like when you see two people together who looks like they just belong to each other.

I've been reading that thread too, it s almost a mirror to ours!  Some very thoughtful discussions and good analysis on there.  Wish we all can speak the same language because I think they can add to our thread and we can to theirs as well.  Many of them are on the same mindset as us....to the point where I wonder if some of them were reading our thread and posting their commentaries on there.  

Wow, that is interesting! Maybe someone could translate some of the interesting theories/analytics from there? :) 

• Like 16

Hey guys,

I posted here before about weird things that I've found while watching the series.

1. The hidden easter egg on BLY's shirt : Link
  2. The questionable skirt from the english teacher in class 27 : Link

So now.... I found another err... unusual thing again in the world of Addicted.

Why do you need a teaspoon to eat pasta? Not a spoon, people but a TEASPOON! :blink:

8nGEBmA.png?1

• Like 20

@skeletonworks - just want to say I completely agree with you that we should question things! If the ship can't stand some scrutiny, it's not much of a ship, is it? Besides, it's why I like it here, you are all sane, reasonable people to discuss things with. :)

Earlier today (my time - Europe!) there were some comments about the sleeping habits of the guys during filming. From @Petrova and @gayyoxx I think. Sleeping in the same bed and so on. 

It made me remember a comment ZZ made in the NetEase interview (which is so horribly awkward, but it's also pretty revealing) about what they did to 'become' their characters during filming. ZZ said he studies Stanislavski's system. The idea of this method is to use "physical actions in which emotions are produced through the use of these actions". In other words, the actor should actually do what the character does, in order to produce the emotion.

So, I'm thinking ZZ was all for sleeping in the same bed as JY! They keep saying in this interview that because of their interaction in the 'intimate scenes' they could feel the emotion they wanted to convey on screen, and so had no trouble with kissing etc. They keep saying they really felt what their characters were feeling, JY says he couldn't stop crying when he cried in a scene. So, I wonder how much of these feelings they created this way, have lingered after filming finished. (Answer: All of them, of course!) And how much would still be there when they went to sleep in the same bed at the end of a day of filming... After JY had climbed all over ZZ all day. The thought of this is what really feeds my ship engine at least. And thinking of how the two went about to create the feeling of LUST. 

giphy.gif

• Like 23

Hi everyone!

So, one day I was so bored that i asked my annoying sis : "Hey, do you want to watch a chinese drama with me?" And she was like "Chinese? What!? You don't even watch TV... and Chinese drama???" --> 'coz I don't watch TV much and drama, can't stand them...

Since we don't speak mandarin, i begun to translate to her, from english sub, the first episode and it was like that :

- Oh, the father is so funny (first scene), what a fine man!

- Hey, this one, is he really a boy? (YM) Hum, the other is good looking, oh, is it the best looking guy of the school? (YQ)

- What's that, is it really a school? They're all sleeping... bla bla bla

It was like that for one moment until the third or so episode:

- Oh, the f***, why is he so annoying? Can't he stop bullying him? What? Again? And he's rather ugly... (GH) 

- And the poor boy is always sleeping, why? He's cute. (BLY)

After the end of one of the episode.

- Hahaha, this drama is so funny! I love when both of the main character always play pranks to each other!

- Finally they're all cute! When i watch closely, the bullying's guy is not so ugly! But I prefer the poor boy, he's always the victim and he has a nice face! bla bla bla...

In fact, i was surprised, she didn't seem to like the drama at first, because after the third one, we stopped and she's gone for maybe one hour, but then, she came back and ask me to put the following episodes and we finished the rest in one go!

At the end, she said :

- Oh, this was a gay drama? I saw the other one kissing the cute guy at the beginning (generic), i know it's to richard simmons him, he's always like that! But the girlfriend was beautiful... I want the next episode!

- What the f*** there isnt? Why? How? When? It was so interesting!!!

- Why did you let me watch it, if there's no ending? You idiot!

Ah, i don't know what to think of this experience... But for sure, she was so addicted, she forced me to watch all the 15 episodes! I've never done it till now... shame on me, lol!

Cheers everyone and good night!

• Like 21

I'm still stuck in the hinterlands! I wanted to continue on the last post i made which felt very incomplete.   

@mastermeh welcome welcome! Very nice take on what's hapenning with our YuZhou ship. 

That market clip that was mentioned where they are both playing and JY tries to kiss him. He evades the attempt but when JY asks if he could kiss him did you all see his face? He became tenderly shy. Luckily he was called away at that moment but as JY continues to jokily talk about it you can also deduce from the last segment that ZZ did not brush it off as just JY's attempt to win at all cost. It affected him and he  went into thought mode and looked back at JY and the person filming. From the clip you see that there is a fair distance from where JY continues to speak and where ZZ was summoned to. JY was not speaking loudly either so ZZ looking back would show who thoughts were comprised of.

Secondly, has anyone wondered how they let off steam after being blueballed many times in filming? If you were to just close your eyes and imagine … lol well after reading this… you have been put into the same room, the same bed, the same covers with someone you just met; you interact with this person daily for weeks, your body on many ocassions makes a connection to that person with sexual arousal. This person has many time been the subject of that aganizing heat in your heart and in your loins. 

- this person still shares your bed, this person shares a blanket with you... for days... weeks...

Ill leave you all to fill in the blanks. 

• Like 23
  • LOL 1