21 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

The sohu interview transcript doesn't seem to be fully complete:
http://yule.sohu.com/20160323/n441625625.shtml

I was disappointed because I am really interested with the last part of the sohu video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9kPB6sb4Fk

There was a cut and suddenly he said his love (life? I wonder if he mean past or present) is splendid(like glitter like shiny type of splendid). The he said something inaudible, then he said it's like dating a pillar(I don't know if he's referring to himself "I'm dating a pillar" or making an example). These are absent in the  transcript. I wonder what the question is.

I saw the youtube comment funny (Pillar = Zhu Zi = ZZ), there's another one that said metal pillar. haha

I don't like the video though, the repeating effect is irritating.

Can anybody translate it? The transcript if possible. Or is there already a translated version?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

The sohu interview transcript doesn't seem to be fully complete:
http://yule.sohu.com/20160323/n441625625.shtml

I was disappointed because I am really interested with the last part of the sohu video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9kPB6sb4Fk

There was a cut and suddenly he said his love (life? I wonder if he mean past or present) is splendid(like glitter like shiny type of splendid). The he said something inaudible, then he said it's like dating a pillar(I don't know if he's referring to himself "I'm dating a pillar" or making an example). These are absent in the  transcript. I wonder what the question is.

I saw the youtube comment funny (Pillar = Zhu Zi = ZZ), there's another one that said metal pillar. haha

I don't like the video though, the repeating effect is irritating.

This should be a more complete interview

• Like 5

1 hour ago, gashupingo said:

I saw him open water bottle for ZZ when they were filming femina(?) when ZZ was having his hair done. Note: ZZ can actually open the bottle himself, his hands were empty hahaha.

@gashupingo. Here you are. They're natural couple, right? JingYu love to tease Zhouzhou about Zhou's leg hair, while taking photoshoots and in BTS, too. so much skinships..LOL

"Johnny appears as a chaser" - totally true when I replay in my mind countless so much skinships he did proactively to Zhouzhou in BTS scenes, and interviews, and his weibo comments and likes.

Johnny started 90% skinships naturally, like he has unawarable urge to touch Zhouzhou all the time Zhou be around. I think Johnny is having a real crush on Zhouzhou. He just can't help falling.

• Like 21

A new chapter for the Colours of Life is up!

Bittersweet Feelings

https://www.wattpad.com/234963727-the-colours-of-life-bittersweet-feelings

Morning had come and I had not slept even a blink. When Chen Wen awoke, he was very surprised to see me sitting on the couch of our room, looking like a walking dead.

"What are you doing!? Did you sit over there all night long?"

I nodded listlessly. "I should go back to China..."

His jaw dropped. "Are you serious!? We have just arrived here last night!"

I did not answer, just breathed a sigh and leaned my head back to the couch.

"Is something wrong?" Chen Wen sounded alarmed. "Someone in your family is sick? Or Jingyu ge? Oh, sorry, I got to go to the bathroom. I'll be back in a sec, ok?" He hurriedly went.

At the sound of the bathroom's door locked, I closed my eyes and felt a sudden weight heavily settled on me. No, this was not my own tiredness caused by a long journey and lacking sleep. This was a mixture of sadness, worry and guilt.

If I went with him, is he going to be alright now? Is he going to be happy?

• Like 15

Action speaks loader than words.

I really feel sorry for him. I wish they had better security for celebrities on the airport.  According to some fans it was really overwhelming for him on the airport today, as we could see on the previous photos. He was literally crushed by fans and and those richard simmons fans didn't listen when they were asked not to touch him. So it explains his reaction. 

5aeb14fab2fb4316cf91a8ce27a4462308f7d304

This makes me so angry. (I already ranted about this in one of my previous posts so I am not going to do it again. And I am sure I am not the only one who feels this way)

However, can't his manger give him a breathing hole? Not make it public every damn time where he flies? I don't really know how these things work in the industry, but I find it kind of disturbing that you can check his flights online, giving an opportunity to the fans to stalk him wherever he goes.... and this to occur. 

• Like 18

@gayyoxx @Petrova

I like reading your thoughts on JY and ZZ's Pillow and Blankets..

But i think there's a particular 'phenemenon' your missing..

You know when two boys sleep together.. in one bed..

waking up is not the only HARD THING and the sun isn't the only thing that RISES UP in the morning.

Just sayin. Hehehe :P

giphy.gif

and they liked "WRESTLING" a lot, right..

57iHD1t.gif

@gayyoxx  is this how they  'built shared experiences' ?

'Coz my mind is swimming in WHAT IFs

...and i like it. :P

• Like 14

1 hour ago, nouveaux said:

I like this interview a lot. JingYu appears to be very happy here, though the loop-editing helps a little. <3

Anyway, guys, JY revealed that his relationships has always been with women older than him. (He wanted to say more but his broker, perhaps, stopped him.) It seems like JY likes people with a more mature mindset perhaps?

Edit: He also said that he is happy to have people liking him, regardless of gender (as mentioned by someone a few pages ago). And, with regards to people describing JY as 天菜 Tiān Cài / "The best type of someone's dating preference", JY replied with a comparison to the phrase 驸马 Fù Mǎ / "Husband of an imperial family member usually the princess", saying that 驸马 is just a 马 Mǎ / Horse, which implies that he sess himself as just an ordinary type, not that special.

• Like 12

On 3/23/2016 at 11:22 AM, ayasdai said:

I really feel sorry for him. I wish they had better security for celebrities on the airport.  According to some fans it was really overwhelming for him on the airport today, as we could see on the previous photos. He was literally crushed by fans and and those richard simmons fans didn't listen when they were asked not to touch him. So it explains his reaction. 

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

This makes me so angry. (I already ranted about this in one of my previous posts so I am not going to do it again. And I am sure I am not the only one who feels this way)

However, can't his manger give him a breathing hole? Not make it public every damn time where he flies? I don't really know how these things work in the industry, but I find it kind of disturbing that you can check his flights online, giving an opportunity to the fans to stalk him wherever he goes.... and this to occur. 

I don't understand why the managers cannot put him into comfortable access like the VIP one..or use a bodyguard of something like any KPOP star do it when they arrive at the airport. You know it will turn into a dangerous disaster if they keep doing it like that. Fans keep pushing it and it will not end nicely. Plus Jingyu will feel so uncomfortable with the force touching and it's not sweet at all and make them more braver to touch all over his body. It make me angry how poor the security and the way they handle this situation.

• Like 11

On 3/23/2016 at 10:44 AM, nouveaux said:

Here is my translation... going to be a long one

Spoiler

Y: To all Sohu viewers, good day to you! I am Huang Jinyu

Sohu: Do you find that wherever you are now, there will be fans chasing after you?

JY: Not really. Not so exaggerating. When I'm on the streets, no one bothers me.

Sohu: But previously you said when you get off the plane, there are waaah so many people...

JY: That's because the fans know my flight schedules, so they are able to wait for me purposefully and are able to recognise me. But when I'm on the streets, who will know who I am?

Sohu: So when did you realise that you have become popular?

JY: It's when I got off the plane and the security told me not to exit or I will be held responsible if any incidents happen. I need to follow through some other channel. That's when I realize I can't even exit normally from an airport anymore...

Sohu: When was that?

JY: Just 2 days ago when I was in Beijing.

Sohu: Did you know that Lin Dan and Zhang Dong Liang follows you on Weibo?

JY: I know that Lin Dan follows me! When they told me that he followed me, just as I was about to follow him back... he unfollowed me by then. (laughs)

Sohu: So previously you attended Angelababy's birthday party, is that so?

JY: Yah...

Sohu: Can you tell us more about how you got invited?

JY: I wasn't personally invited... I just happened to be passing through.

Sohu: Oh... so who pulled you in?

JY: I just happened to be meeting a friend and I was waiting for him when they came out with the cake. So they called for me to come up to sing a song and to present the cake... it's nothing really.

Sohu: So do you know Angelababy?

JY: How would she know me? She doesn't.

Sohu: So after the party, does she knows you now?

JY: I suppose we are acquainted now.

(Scene cut)

JY: I actually want to act as Iron Man (laughs)

Sohu: More like those heroic characters?

JY: But I don't have anymore chance because that role is already taken.

Sohu: Something like those national heroes is it?

JY: Yah... who cares if it is a superhero or a very powerful person. I feel that I need to up all aspects of my acting skills. I will probably have to watch and learn more... if there's someone to guide me, it'd be the best. But if there's no one to guide me, I will have to work hard myself.

JY: The actor whom I want to work with the most is... I particularly like Deng Cao.

Sohu: Oh you like Deng Cao...

JY: Yah.

Sohu: Do you think you will have an opportunity to work with him in the future?

JY: It's best if I'm given an opportunity, but even with no opportunities, I'll work for it. Most importantly is my mentality... what kind of mentality do I have when I work... well, I'm not afraid to do something irregardless of the consequence, but I will never leave behind any regrets. You don't know... I always get scolded when I'm with others, what high EQ? 

Sohu: Really? Who scolded you?

JY: I definitely can offend someone in three sentences.

Sohu: But you seem to hit it off with the media.

JY: That's because you guys are courteous

Sohu: Then why do you think you offend others after three sentences?

JY: Sometimes I'm not very familiar with them... anyway I also do not know. I'm not sure how I offended him. I do not know. My guess is when you are at your peak, you will think more highly of yourself. So if I think about myself, that definitely means I'm thinking highly also right? Thinking also doesn't need money (???)

Sohu: So do you know that there are alot of girls on the internet who says they want to bed you?

JY: I know.

Sohu: So how do you feel?

JY: What kind of feeling should I have if someone wants to bed me?

Sohu: Do you feel happy?

JY: I think this is a kind of praise right? It's an affirmation right? An affirmation of my looks and body.

Sohu: Do you think the affirmation is more of your looks or more of your body?

JY: I will have to ask her. To my fans, do you prefer my looks or...

Sohu: There are alot of gays who say you are their "heavenly dish", what do you think?

JY: Heavenly dish (also translates as heavenly vegetable)?

Sohu: Do you know what it means?

JY: I have roughly heard of this term before.

Sohu: Vegetable means someone who is you really like. Heavenly vegetable means someone who you really really really like.

JY: But I'm still considered a vegetable right?

Sohu: Right...

JY: Royalty is also a horse right (It's actually a play on words here since the word 'Royalty' has the word 'Horse' in it)

Sohu: So which you be happier, knowing a guy likes you or a girl likes you?

JY: Both I will be happy. I am happy if it's from a boy. I'm happy if it's from a girl. To be liked by someone is a happy thing. How can you be unhappy when someone likes you? "Oh he likes me, how irritating"... there's no such person. When someone likes you, you will definitely be happy, irregardless if they are guys or girls.

Sohu: So did you calculate how many more fans you have now that you are popular?

JY: I had about 6000 fans then.

Sohu: What about now?

JY: Now about hundreds of thousands... I'm also not sure.

Sohu: There were some reports which said you prefer more mature kinds of women, is that right?

JY: Yah.

Sohu: Is it the same now?

JY: It has been like this all along.

Sohu: So you can accept women older than you?

JY: It has always been older women....

Sohu: Always? Your previous girlfriends were all older than you?

JY: I have always...

Manager: You cannot say

JY: ..................

Sohu: Last question. We have a small game. Think of two 4-worded phrases. You can just tell me what they are.

JY: A promise worth one thousand in gold.

Sohu: And the second one?

JY: Gold and jade in glorious splendor (a phrase usually used to describe palaces)

Sohu: The first phrase reflects your take on life, while the second phrase reflects your take on love.

JY: What phrase did I use for my take on life?

Sohu: Erm... a promise worth one thousand in gold. Your take on love is gold and jade in glorious splendor.

JY: This kind of love I cannot relate. My take on love is gold and jade in glorious splendor?  What is this about? Am I in love with a pillar? (laughs)

• Like 14

29 minutes ago, thoron said:

@gayyoxx @Petrova

I like reading your thoughts on JY and ZZ's Pillow and Blankets..

But i think there's a particular 'phenemenon' your missing..

You know when two boys sleep together.. in one bed..

waking up is not the only HARD THING and the sun isn't the only thing that RISES UP in the morning.

Just sayin. Hehehe :P

and they liked "WRESTLING" a lot, right..

@gayyoxx  is this how they  'built shared experiences' ?

'Coz my mind is swimming in WHAT IFs

...and i like it. :P

@thoron Hahaha! Yes, yes, the morning rises something else. They have to deal with that somehow, and maybe they shared some experience in dealing with certain difficulties. They did share the bed and the bath room for one month non-stop.

40 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

What had happened? Did the fans make JY uncomfortable again? Poor him :(

I think, the best way actually for his management to keep every schedule secret, as much as they can. ZZ's management managed to hide him in Korea for one whole day (I don't think he stayed at the hotel stalking JY, despite my fanfic LOL). After going back from Korea, ZZ is "missing" again. JY's management should do that despite it might be difficult and challenging.

25 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Anyway, guys, JY revealed that his relationships has always been with women older than him. (He wanted to say more but his broker, perhaps, stopped him.) It seems like JY likes people with a more mature mindset perhaps?

Yeah, it is possible. Somewhere he said that he had fallen in love/in relationship twice, right?

• Like 6

48 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

What had happened? Did the fans make JY uncomfortable again? Poor him :(

I think, the best way actually for his management to keep every schedule secret, as much as they can. ZZ's management managed to hide him in Korea for one whole day (I don't think he stayed at the hotel stalking JY, despite my fanfic LOL). After going back from Korea, ZZ is "missing" again. JY's management should do that despite it might be difficult and challenging.

On the chinese forum fans express their anger because of the 'airport' fans, so my source is from there. 

To be honest a lot more are going on the Chinese forum, thanks to google translate I can understand few things, but there are really confusing ones I can't get my head around. Don't take my words for granted, I really tried to understand/analyse the news but falid miserably, so I can only assume what is going on.

Spoiler

For example they are talking about JY said something probably out of frustration and many fans didn't like that, however on this forum they stand up for him. But when, where, why? I have no idea. There are lots of screenshoots, but obviously google translate can't translate those. And as far as I know, whatever it was about, the admin deleted the post. 

Also they are talking about that JY account was hacked. There are many posts about it and this time doesn't seem a speculation, but who knows. (something like he claimed he wasn't online when his phone showed that he is online on Weibo)

Also they are angsting about YuZhou and that this day was a 'black day' and the ship is sinking etc (it maybe because they cancelled the interview, I am not sure, it seems like I missed something again) 

It is sometimes kind of confusing, because the admin deletes many posts every day (especially negative ones and fake rumours) and if you are not on the forum 24/7 you miss out so many things and hardly understand what the people are talking about. 

I managed to save one screenshoots before the admin deleted it, maybe I will post it later and someone can translate it. 

But as I mentioned above, I am not sure if these are true or not...it's all I could gather with the help of GT. 

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

On the chinese forum fans express their anger because of the 'airport' fans, so my source is from there. 

To be honest a lot more are going on the Chinese forum, thanks to google translate I can understand few things, but there are really confusing ones I can't get my head around. Don't take my words for granted, I really tried to understand/analyse the news but falid miserably, so I can only assume what is going on.

Hide contents

For example they are talking about JY said something probably out of frustration and many fans didn't like that, however on this forum they are stand up for him. But when, where, why? I have no idea. There are lots of screenshoots, but obviously google translate can't translate those. And as far as I know, whatever it was about, the admin deleted the post. 

Also they are talking about that JY account was hacked. There are many posts about it and this time doesn't seem a speculation, but who knows. (something like he claimed he wasn't online when his phone showed that he is online on Weibo)

Also they are angsting about YuZhou and that this day was a 'black day' and the ship is sinking etc (it maybe because they cancelled the interview, I am not sure, it seems like I missed something again) 

It is sometimes kind of confusing, because the admin deletes many posts every day (especially negative ones and fake rumours) and if you are not on the forum 7/24 you miss out so many things and hardly understand what the people are talking about. 

I managed to save one screenshoots before the admin deleted it, maybe I will post it later and someone can translate it. 

But as I mentioned above, I am not sure if these are true or not...it's all I could gathered with the help of GT. 

Ohh please share with us, I can't sleep right now. 

I just know right now, that there's a lot going on today about JingYu. Can someone please tell us what's going on??

Some account on IG even say goodbye to YuZhou. I desperate to know, but no one reply about the bad news...

So, if someone know, please tell us...

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Petrova said:

Ohh please share with us, I can't sleep right now. 

I just know right now, that there's a lot going on today about JingYu. Can someone please tell us what's going on??

Some account on IG even say goodbye to YuZhou. I desperate to know, but no one reply about the bad news...

So, if someone know, please tell us...

Really? richard simmons there is really something going on then. I will try to re-read the Chinese forum again, maybe I could analyse what is going on. 

• Like 5

@ayasdai Can you share the link of this forum? :) I would like to try to read these comments.

Btw just because Johnny and ZhouZhou can't attend tomorrow's event, the ship is not sinking, omg I can't with these dramatic people. (Iìm also sad, but they're really busy and tired).

Thank you very much @nouveaux for the translations. :)

Thank you very much @ryokise for these curious news about mutual Weibo followers. :D Male fans really like ZhouZhou, ~ Johnny beware. :D

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, abbraccio91 said:

@ayasdai Can you share the link of this forum? :) I would like to try to read these comments.

@abbraccio91 Sure :) As I mentioned most of the posts are gone now (admins clears like a super-hover there :w00t:) So maybe only few individual reactions left. 

Link up to the last page: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4397408951?pn=419

• Like 2

On 3/23/2016 at 11:22 AM, ayasdai said:

I also feel suffocated just by looking at all fan cam. YES I admit I love to see them everyday.. but sometimes they need space even thou certain people will say.. this is the life they choose..they need to face it.. but please remember they also human being like us. Somehow I understand why the manager or production did not make their schedule secret. FREE MARKETING.. they no need to pay the coverage at all but just need to embrace the difficulties for a moment of fame. All their activities, their picture in social media and interviews is published free by the fans as long as they endure the issue. If we still remember earlier how JY can't even smile when he been given a spotlight, but at him right now, he need to learn to endure it..smile and entertain. It's part of entertainment lifestyle. Today you famous, maybe tomorrow you are not anymore. BUT still fans need to give them space to breathe. Who don't want to touch them.. crazy. I am dying to hug JY ahahaahahah...but we must understand people privacy.. particular thing it's very sensitive to be shared even thou to the fans..

As for JY interviews, JY more frankly in telling everything. He just said what he want to say and what in his mind without thinking the effect. JY is not Kpop idol who gone thru a class on how to answer interview, media or fans. But I realized that JY keeps learning and improving his communication skill every day by looking at his face expression and impression towards fans. As for him, all his answer is truly from his heart and of course for ZZ it just a joke between friends and brothers. Guys always talk trash to each other. Its show loves somehow. Love hate situation. Even ZZ also sometimes being frank in his interview when he said fans intrude his privacy by following him home.. which is simply can make fans speculate that ZZ not very friendly and what wrong people following you back. We are not entering your house what.. we just want to be noticed. What fans dunno is if ZZ made a police report, they could be caught even they are fans. There is a limitation in fandom. We can love and care for them but not let them suffer because of us. That's call love in giving and take..    :) #peace

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, Fizzy Dizzy said:

I also feel suffocated just by looking at all fan cam. YES I admit I love to see them everyday.. but sometimes they need space even thou certain people will say.. this is the life they choose..they need to face it.. but please remember they also human being like us. Somehow I understand why the manager or production did not make their schedule secret. FREE MARKETING.. they no need to pay the coverage at all but just need to embrace the difficulties for a moment of fame. All their activities, their picture in social media and interviews is published free by the fans as long as they endure the issue. If we still remember earlier how JY can even smile when he been given a spotlight, but at him right now, he need to learn to endure it..smile and entertain. It's part of entertainment lifestyle. Today you famous, maybe tomorrow you are not anymore. BUT still fans need to give them space to breathe. Who don't want to touch them.. crazy. I am dying to hug JY ahahaahahah...but we must understand people privacy.. particular thing it's very sensitive to be shared even thou to the fans..

As for JY interviews, JY more frankly in telling everything. He just said what he want to say and what in his mind without thinking the effect. JY is not Kpop idol who gone thru a class on how to answer interview, media or fans. But I realized that JY keeps learning and improving his communication skill every day by looking at his face expression and impression towards fans. As for him, all his answer is truly from his heart and of course for ZZ it just a joke between friends and brothers. Guys always talk trash to each other. Its show loves somehow. Love hate situation. Even ZZ also sometimes being frank in his interview when he said fans intrude his privacy by following him home.. which is simply can make fans speculate that ZZ not very friendly and what wrong people following you back. We are not entering your house what.. we just want to be noticed. What fans dunno is if ZZ made a police report, they could be caught even they are fans. There is a limitation in fandom. We can love and care for them but not let them suffer because of us. That's call love in giving and take..    :) #peace

i agree with you , sometime he need rest for all this , 

• Like 5