Can anyone tell us how long they are stying in Korea?

There are soooo many Kroean fans out there, we didn't even know!!

We just want to show our support! Hope they feel they are not popular in Korea......     :-(

Edited by nameless1103
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, nameless1103 said:

Can anyone tell us how long they are stying in Korea?

There are soooo many Kroean fans out there, we didn't even know!!

We just want to show our support! Hope they feel they are not popular in Korea......     :-(

They are staying in Korea for 5 days. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, lightyears said:

Korean101 with ZhouZhou

Our lesson for today: 감사합니다  

he's so cute :lol: he's asking the fans what does it mean lol how do you not even know "thank you", little zz. i really hope they are doing some promo for addicted in korea

also, all the casting info are very interesting! out of all the potential gu hai, johnny definitely looks like the novel's description the most. arrogance with a dash of innocence? lol

zz actually doesnt look like bly much since zz has unique facial features (while bly is described as having plain features but overall handsome), and bly is also supposed to be the same height as gh. but i kinda get it when cjd said she sees bly in him when they meet irl. he has that strong and dependable aura like bly, and also that general mysteriously likeable feeling (seeing as most men in our story is attracted to bly in one way or another lol)

if i had to complain about one character, it would be gu yang...not that i think wang yu did poorly, but i am realizing in part 2 how important it is for gy to physically resemble gh

• Like 16

4 hours ago, ayasdai said:

Can someone kindly translate what is Johnny talking about with the fans? (btw I'm falling more and more in love with him, I've barely seen any celebrities chatting so relaxed and cheerfully with their fans)

http://www.miaopai.com/show/HFLO-UmWnEDCMQqKeD40CA__.htm

I can't really hear clearly and will omit some talks (I don't translate very  well, please take note) but I think it goes like this:
JY: I have something to eat at the plane later, you eat instead. Really! Really! (probably b4 the vid the fans offered him food)
Fan: Eat~Eat~ It's nice. Don't want you to be hungry.
Fan: I just bought an onigiri and saw you coming and I dropped it.
JY: You didn't say earlier otherwise I would come in a bit later.
Fan: I heard screaming and dropped .
Fan2: Yes Yes, (She) 'put' on floor without taking a bite.
Fan2: You have to eat something otherwise not good for your stomach 
Fan: He eat already just now. Pancakes and soy bean milk(? can't hear clearly)
Fan2: Pancakes not nice to eat 
JY: too hungry, too many days did not eat hot food already.
Fan: So pitiful, they did not give you food to eat?
JY: Too many work
Fan: (You) work so hard(has exhausted meaning)
Fan:(I don't know what the Fan said here at first), if you don't know how to say you introduce yourself as Huang You Ren(refer to the interview that he said he has someone in his heart) Huang(his surname) You Ren(Got Someone (in his heart))
JY: Huang You Ren this joke is ??? (he either said too funny(逗) or I heard them discuss at Baidu that he means he don't like it), Keep saying that I have someone.
Fan: Because he has someone in his heart(telling her friend prob)
Fans: Yes Yes
Fan: Hey, why did you reply to ZZ yesterday?
JY: I saw (the interview and) saw the metal pole and I laugh to death. Too funny.
Fan: You saw the novel right?
JY: What novel?
Fan: Shang Ying (Addicted)
JY: The later part of the story?
Fan: Already finished?
JY: Finished (I can't hear but I think he said finish all or currently finished)
Fan: There is this part that GH dad send some women to him to pole dance(after finding out about our MC). GH said I think the metal pole looks nicer than the girls. 
JY: Ahh
Fan: Then he pull out the pole
Ding Dong (prob plane announcing the flight)

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

I can't really hear clearly and will omit some talks (I don't translate very  well, please take note) but I think it goes like this:
JY: I have something to eat at the plane later, you eat instead. Really! Really! (probably b4 the vid the fans offered him food)
Fan: Eat~Eat~ It's nice. Don't want you to be hungry.
Fan: I just bought an onigiri and saw you coming and I dropped it.
JY: You didn't say earlier otherwise I would come in a bit later.
Fan: I heard screaming and dropped .
Fan2: Yes Yes, (She) 'put' on floor without taking a bite.
Fan2: You have to eat something otherwise not good for your stomach 
Fan: He eat already just now. Pancakes and soy bean milk(? can't hear clearly)
Fan2: Pancakes not nice to eat 
JY: too hungry, too many days did not eat hot food already.
Fan: So pitiful, they did not give you food to eat?
JY: Too many work
Fan: (You) work so hard(has exhausted meaning)
Fan:(I don't know what the Fan said here at first), if you don't know how to say you introduce yourself as Huang You Ren(refer to the interview that he said he has someone in his heart) Huang(his surname) You Ren(Got Someone (in his heart))
JY: Huang You Ren this joke is ??? (he either said too funny(逗) or I heard them discuss at Baidu that he means he don't like it), Keep saying that I have someone.
Fan: Because he has someone in his heart(telling her friend prob)
Fans: Yes Yes
Fan: Hey, why did you reply to ZZ yesterday?
JY: I saw (the interview and) saw the metal pole and I laugh to death. Too funny.
Fan: You saw the novel right?
JY: What novel?
Fan: Shang Ying (Addicted)
JY: The later part of the story?
Fan: Already finished?
JY: Finished (I can't hear but I think he said finish all or currently finished)
Fan: There is this part that GH dad send some women to him to pole dance(after finding out about our MC). GH said I think the metal pole looks nicer than the girls. 
JY: Ahh
Fan: Then he pull out the pole
Ding Dong (prob plane announcing the flight)

Thank you so much!!! :wub: Hahaha... fans are good at hinting: The Pole!! 

Also I can imagine the fan is eating, sees Johnny and drops the food. Hilarious. I think I'd drop my whole body.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, ayasdai said:

They are staying in Korea for 5 days. 

And Do you also know why they are in korea...?

sorry but another korean fan here and fans are desperate to know including me.....

1 hour ago, shuwei said:

he's so cute :lol: he's asking the fans what does it mean lol how do you not even know "thank you", little zz. i really hope they are doing some promo for addicted in korea

also, all the casting info are very interesting! out of all the potential gu hai, johnny definitely looks like the novel's description the most. arrogance with a dash of innocence? lol

zz actually doesnt look like bly much since zz has unique facial features (while bly is described as having plain features but overall handsome), and bly is also supposed to be the same height as gh. but i kinda get it when cjd said she sees bly in him when they meet irl. he has that strong and dependable aura like bly, and also that general mysteriously likeable feeling (seeing as most men in our story is attracted to bly in one way or another lol)

if i had to complain about one character, it would be gu yang...not that i think wang yu did poorly, but i am realizing in part 2 how important it is for gy to physically resemble gh

15 hours ago, SueLyinn said:

Who is Zhang Yi San? I can't seems to locate any pictures of this actor at the moment. Does anyone have a picture of him?

I totally agree! I think GY was a total miscast. In one of the bed scene, BLY said he found GY to be better looking than GH. But I think definitely not!!! He's so skinny and doesn't look as attractive. How is he supposed to come in between the two? If they are going to do any recast, it would be to change GY. Maybe they can get that GH 1.0 to be GY. Maybe the actor would finally consider doing this BL series now that it's so popular. Anyway, they shouldn't waste BLY 1.0 too. They should cast him as Tong Zhe. After all, Tong Zhe was sort of BLY's substitute when the two lovers were separated for 8 years.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, crying said:

sorry but another korean fan here and fans are desperate to know including me.....

Apparently WZ and CW are just there for a quick vacation is all, they don't have schedules in Korea for all I know. 

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, crying said:

As far as I know it is not work related, but they are on a well deserved holiday :) 

• Like 8

31 minutes ago, leemicho said:

Apparently WZ and CW are just there for a quick vacation is all, they don't have schedules in Korea for all I know. 

Gosh for real.......? But Aren't they busy as hell right now? 

we were thinking that there is no way they are here for fun right now and it SHOULD be work related...! So there are tons of 'maybe's about his plan like he is going to take a photoshoot for mag or he is going to be on chinese version running man but recording it in korea etc lol 

i also thought it was def work related but if it is really just a trip..... Okay then have fun zhouzhou and i just hope he could post some weibo for korean fans...heartheart

Edited by crying
  • Like 4

28 minutes ago, nouveaux said:

I totally agree! I think GY was a total miscast. In one of the bed scene, BLY said he found GY to be better looking than GH. But I think definitely not!!! He's so skinny and doesn't look as attractive. How is he supposed to come in between the two? If they are going to do any recast, it would be to change GY. Maybe they can get that GH 1.0 to be GY. Maybe the actor would finally consider doing this BL series now that it's so popular. Anyway, they shouldn't waste BLY 1.0 too. They should cast him as Tong Zhe. After all, Tong Zhe was sort of BLY's substitute when the two lovers were separated for 8 years.

It's not that GH 1.0 don't want to act but rumors said he had military background and his superiors forbid him. CJD also said it's not they don't want to act in Addicted cause their names were even officially announced(but deleted) already before the 'unforseen circumstances' happened. But maybe they really could cast BLY 1.0 as Tong Zhe.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, SueLyinn said:

Who is Zhang Yi San? I can't seems to locate any pictures of this actor at the moment. Does anyone have a picture of him?

Is Zhang Yi Shan this one?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhang_Yishan
https://www.google.com/search?q=%E5%BC%A0%E4%B8%80%E5%B1%B1&espv=2&biw=1171&bih=609&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwixt_K0hsnLAhWLUY4KHU-wCFMQ_AUIBygB

I'm glad they didn't cast him as GH, he doesn't look like seme. Haha.

20 minutes ago, chlorox said:

WZ n CW...are they?? *gasp*

They are just "good sisters" on a well-deserved break. They prob need time out away from their hubbies to beach about them. All wifeys do that. Don't ship them together! This ship is sunk!

• Like 13