Hi guys, I don't know if this was posted before cause I saw this in the Baidu forum which has the title "Using psycology to analyze YuZhou intimate relationship". I read a lot there and they are really good at analysing some of the gestures and actions. But there is this one that catches my attention which makes me think JY likes ZZ more than just friends. I know there are a lot of analysis about JY getting aroused during bed scenes. But with all that much kissing & touching, it may be physiological reaction, not necessary showing he likes ZZ more than friends so I was looking for something more convincing to me.

It is the BTS that JY and ZZ eyebrowing each other. I personally think they are
practicing scenes for either the basketball or the health exam scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc1Xm24oYfo

As you can see, JY started eyebrowing ZZ first. Then ZZ counter back with some more and even biting his specs(so sexy!!). The important thing here is, JY was at first breathing normally but starts gulping(see the adam's apple) and breathing heavily after ZZ start eyebrowing him and JY even bit his mouth. Then ZZ went into hi-five mode, JY was a bit dazed at first like couldn't snap out of it, with no reaction for a while before he went into the hi-five mode too. 

Unless these are all acting, then I believe JY gets excited/aroused by ZZ's sexy eyebrowing him hence I think he has special feelings for ZZ.

EDIT: I forgot about JY gulping at first before he starts breathing heavily. I write this when I was working so it was based on my memory.

Edited by gashupingo
Add for info
  • Like 17

2 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

Following the excellent scholarship and dedication to research showed by my esteemed colleagues on this forum research group, I would like to present a new supporting case for #YuZhouConspiracy as follow:

(Men's UNO Interview BTS)

Reveal hidden contents

Based on my non-judgemental and neutral observation of the above material, I highlighted several interesting points as follow:

1) There are a lot of mutual and corresponding gesture of affections, such as but not limited to: looking at each other, leaning to each other, brushing their shoulders/skins, etc. This shows a high degree of comfortability between them.

2) A more specific case of looking, known as the #glareoflove also shown on the material. The #glareoflove can be recognised by these following symptoms: intense gaze, longer duration (more than 1 second), inevitably causing blush, nervousness or subconscious smile on one or both of them.

3) subject J showed a sudden act of aggression toward subject Z, which interestingly, was well received by subject Z (he laughs, instead of being angry or upset). A small gesture of affection later by subject J shows that the earlier aggression was just a casual act, which might have been occurred before.

Considering the points above, I preliminary draw a conclusion that: #YuZhou ship is still sailing by itself and we do not suffer from mental delusion as a certain someone beliefs. Further academic observation is necessary to improve this research, thus I invite fellow scholars to contribute on this issue.

I'm supporter of this #YuZhouConspiracy !!

Here are the proof

Spoiler

rQbCPoN.gif

ORf35Ol.gif

nOHaKu9.gif

etaugt8.gif

foDErr6.gif

jc8xT9e.gif

6rIwPYe.gif

SORRY GUYS, I JUST CAN'T HELP MYSELF 

• Like 14

On 3/18/2016 at 5:48 PM, BLFANS said:

another new 2016 BL movie :P . . some of them from Love Sick actor

Too bad there are no English subtitles for Part-Time the series at the moment....but I still watched it anyway coz of Ngern =)

Btw, someone mentioned about this series before: 烟袋斜街10号 / Yandai Xiejie No.10. I'm not too sure when this web series will be released, though. Both leads are not too bad looking. 

And there is also Sotus The Series to look forward to =)

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Petrova said:

This is what actually happened....

*The ideal type of girl question*

JingYu: I will try describe Zhou's personality but not in so obvious way  

ZhouZHou: Oh, it's easy. I will talk about myself to see how much it match with his answer..

ZhouZhou: It's matched!! Let me try one more time.

ZhouZhou: Well, I think it's still me because like i said on the first question. I am beautiful.

JingYu: His turn!! his turn!! *waiting*

JingYu: *listen carefully*

JingYu: *thinking* Kind, Sensible and Cute? 

Kind *checked* I help my fans who fell to the ground one by one and when I can't help them, I even update on my weibo to show that I care.

Sensible *WTH is sensible?*

Cute *checked* you guys can see it for yourself

JingYu: Let me ask him about this sensible thing...

ZhouZhou: OMG!!  This guy is so slow!! All I talk about is him and now he's asking about sensible??!! I will make this crystal clear for you....

JingYu: Well I get it now *relieved* *smile shyly*

Somehow, I feel that the translation is not accurate. 

But everytime look at Zhouzhou and JingYu, I can't help myself jumping on ship, and sail! 

tumblr_o3vp1htUNJ1s140kxo2_250.gif

Here is another answers in standard lovers. JingYu, you're so busted!!!

L0d7iL.gif

tumblr_muo36rWIfO1sjgbz3o1_500.gif

• Like 10

4 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

So, I got this pic from Instagram. Some were saying that the man in the building was Johnny, looking at Zhouzhou. I squinted hard but not too sure about that. Oh well, the other two photos are enough #glareoflove #YuZhouConspiracy

ohhh so he's stalking zhou zhou hehehehehehe

Continuing Johnny and Zhouzhou's story on their first photo shot ever!

Love that Bloom: Flashes of Smiles

https://www.wattpad.com/231490118-love-that-bloom-flashes-of-smiles

Although I was still feeling nervous having to pose as his lover, I could manage it better now. He helped, of course, whispering advices and sometime took initiatives and improvisations. But overall, we could do this round well. Compared to this morning, this one was spectacular! One last shot and then we could finish for today!

"Okay, now Weizhou, lean on the wall. Put your head a bit down. Avoid Jingyu's eye." The photographer gave instructions for this round.

I did that. Then, he put his left hand near my head and moved his body closer to me. Even though I was looking down, somehow I could feel his intense gaze on my face.

• Like 18

3 hours ago, Lester Gordula said:

ohhh so he's stalking zhou zhou hehehehehehe

NO. Johnny is filming for Demon girl today. Zhou and Wen are having their wifey-tour in Korea ^^ 

Spoiler

260568_472919812901285_40070689446849394

Of course Johnny has to work hard . because He has got a special person in his heart to living for. :wub:

Here is interview with Soho

http://kan.sogou.com/kandian/huangjingyu.html

Phrase "Huang you ren" - Huang has a person and "Xu metal pipe" are on the 5th on the trending list of Weibo yesterday. Not only soopiers went crazy because of two bent metal pipes :))

He really looks excited and fresh today. Love his smile 

Cr: Timeless Whale

10410250_1564974740480746_75120701916606

Spoiler

1479_1564974710480749_479103824226927974

10262200_1564925590485661_85883019203805

226971_1564925463819007_4928722466880551

12141645_1564925557152331_36635289181794

• Like 15

46 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

(Ah, deep psychological discussion... my bliss)

To add another point to this discussion, please refer to the car kiss scene. Much attention has been placed on subject J's movements, as they are quite easily captured by the camera - but let us focus on subject Z a moment. After the first kiss, subject Z shifts his body, causing subject J to place more of his body weight on subject Z. Also, subject Z moves his arms from 'resting' on subject J to actually holding him (notice subject Z's left hand reaching up the back to subject J's neck). Also, it can be calculated that subject Z placed an amount of force with his left hand, as subject J's upper body did move closer to subject Z. At this same time, subject Z raises his head off of the car seat, 2 small bobs, towards subject J (this is after subject J has moved his arm under subject Z's head), thus appearing "searching" for the second kiss(es). 

These types of movements are usually unconscious, especially when "acting." (Even in choreographed scenes, this attention to detail is rarely made.) As a matter of research, it is very unlucky that we do not have footage from such an angle that we could see what their legs were doing at this time.

@sohocomo :)) you're such a observant.  Please continue any time you want.

My nosebleed and my crazy illusion stop me anytime I want to do research properly.. Blame my weak fangirl!!

• Like 8

I've seen a video on Addicted TW Facebook page today, showing that ZZ and CW have landed safely in Korea. Yeah! Any updates on their activities there?

P.s. I might have rolled my eyes damn hard while backreading a moment ago. #justsaying

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

To add another point to this discussion, please refer to the car kiss scene. Much attention has been placed on subject J's movements, as they are quite easily captured by the camera - but let us focus on subject Z a moment. After the first kiss, subject Z shifts his body, causing subject J to place more of his body weight on subject Z. Also, subject Z moves his arms from 'resting' on subject J to actually holding him (notice subject Z's left hand reaching up the back to subject J's neck). Also, it can be calculated that subject Z placed an amount of force with his left hand, as subject J's upper body did move closer to subject Z. At this same time, subject Z raises his head off of the car seat, 2 small bobs, towards subject J (this is after subject J has moved his arm under subject Z's head), thus appearing "searching" for the second kiss(es). 

These types of movements are usually unconscious, especially when "acting." (Even in choreographed scenes, this attention to detail is rarely made.) As a matter of research, it is very unlucky that we do not have footage from such an angle that we could see what their legs were doing at this time.

That is an excellent treatise on psychology and physiology, Madame Professor. I specifically remember on subject Z's head movement, as if inviting for another kiss. It is indeed unfortunate that we are lacking materials showing their legs. Maybe the uncut version will provide that material for us? :D 

@alvinboi AFAIK, there is one instagram photo showing Chen Wen walking on a street in Korea. No Zhouzhou, though. Maybe he is taking rest.

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

That is an excellent treatise on psychology and physiology, Madame Professor. I specifically remember on subject Z's head movement, as if inviting for another kiss. It is indeed unfortunate that we are lacking materials showing their legs. Maybe the uncut version will provide that material for us? :D 

29 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

OMG. You are all becoming academic!!!!!!

Bring it on and awaken this frustrated psychiatrist in me!

57 minutes ago, elppa said:

no. Johnny is filming for Demon girl today. Zhou and Wen are having their wifey-tour in Korea ^^

Of course Johnny has to working hard . because He has got a special person in his heart. :wub:

Here is interview with Soho

http://kan.sogou.com/kandian/huangjingyu.html

Phrase "Huang you ren" - Huang has a person and "Xu metal pipe" are on the 5th on the trending list of Weibo yesterday. Not only soopiers went crazy because of two bent metal pipes :))

He really looks excited and fresh today. Love his smile 

Cr: Timeless Whale

Reveal hidden contents

1479_1564974710480749_479103824226927974

10262200_1564925590485661_85883019203805

226971_1564925463819007_4928722466880551

12141645_1564925557152331_36635289181794

Johnny is working hard to provide for a future with his wifey and possible adopted kid(s) in the long run (assuming rules and laws based on conservatism change in foreseeable future).

• Like 6