28 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Hi guys, I feel like posting again because I'm suddenly enlightened.
I really am no psychology researcher and can't really see or distinguish those small movements(need to be enlightened) but I think most ppl do paid attention to small details subconsciously, u are just not aware about it, that's why many ppl like this CP.  
At very first, I thought JY & ZZ was very straight. But after watching more videos and especially interviews, I have an ehhh, they not only look cute together, but in perfect harmony and natural together but I just can't put my finger on the reason why. 

Yesterday, Dashu & Chenwen's EasyIdol vid came out and I watch it today. Sorry to these 2 CP fans cause I'm going to translate a thread comparing them with JY & ZZ. I found a thread at the said forum I was always referring to which enlightened me why YuZhou look so perfect together but still look so straight(?) to the casual viewers. Below will be translation and also the insert photos which I copied but dunno can display here or not. If cannot display, then I'll upload the photo somewhere. 

I forgot to post the video in question:
http://v.qq.com/page/t/l/r/t0188ztshlr.html?

Credits to: 阎摩罗王C from Addicted series Baidu Bar

-------------------------------
I need to mention 1 thing, someone ask, why YuZhou's screenshot photos(from video) look so loveydovey together but the video itself feels very straight(u sure?), I wish to say, there are 2 reasons, 1) micro facial expression happen too fast, normally only happen in 1sec, easily overlooked if you don't have a trained eye. 2) You are not familiar with the meanings of these expression or gestures, did not see it, or even if you saw it you feel indifferent to it(sorry don't really know the translation to 无感, it roughly means you are not interested/no feels/indifferent in that area)

Below, lets compare the difference between both CP's quick ask quick answer segments. The difference is a lot a lot a lot! I randomly pick a few:
1) The direction where the spine curve to

The spine curved outward(from each other):

The spine curved inwards:

The distance between the body in the past I've talk about the hips(maybe from previous posts), actually the head is also(part of it). It can be understood like this, if the hands are forced to be together, the hips distance is the real mental distance between both people, and if the hips had to be together, the head's distance is the heart's real distance.

You can reference FengWen's kissing scene, that one is the head is forced together, but the hips distance is very far, that's why it looks weird. The interviews also, even though they sit very close together , the head subconsciously move outside, that is the said person actually oppose to this kind of distance.

The correct way without any state of avoidance should be like this:

The hips are parallel, the head move inwards, there is no body parts that is avoiding.

i_f05.png?t=20140803 2) No visual contact or very minimal:

These 2 has almost no visual contact (this let me believe you can look at the camera when interview), and when WenWen reach out the hand, DaShu is like no love kind of expression, there is absolutely no indication to respond in an affectionate way.

These two! Anytime, anywhere they need to have eye contact!

i_f05.png?t=201408033) Not touching the hand! x3
Even though it's still the same with one person holding the mike, but the difference is enormous ok?! Even though WenWen is holding the mike, the body is very straight, resulting that Dashu need to bend over to talk. And Dashu only bend over, but did not reach out the hand to touch the mike, not to say touch Wenwen's hand! 

But in contrast, JY hold the mike, everytime it's him who move the mike to ZZ, ZZ sit straight to answer, and ZZ's hand is put on top of JY's fingers, and for a very long time! Even I'm embarrassed about it! OK?!

And got 1 more! In the middle of the interview, Dashu touch Wenwen's leg, but immediately take off, think back when YuZhou practice singing, how long did JY put his hand on ZZ's leg?~~ Like this, I'll no need to put the screenshot. 

---------------
Edit: edit broken link pictures & forgot to put the video in question

Oh golly. FEED THIS FANDOM EVEN MORE. WE LOVE YOU

and we should really lock these two up (JY and ZZ) in a cabinet.

Edited by looperstar
Removed images.
  • Like 9

33 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Hi guys, I feel like posting again because I'm suddenly enlightened.
I really am no psychology researcher and can't really see or distinguish those small movements(need to be enlightened) but I think most ppl do paid attention to small details subconsciously, u are just not aware about it, that's why many ppl like this CP.  
At very first, I thought JY & ZZ was very straight. But after watching more videos and especially interviews, I have an ehhh, they not only look cute together, but in perfect harmony and natural together but I just can't put my finger on the reason why. 

Yesterday, Dashu & Chenwen's EasyIdol vid came out and I watch it today. Sorry to these 2 CP fans cause I'm going to translate a thread comparing them with JY & ZZ. I found a thread at the said forum I was always referring to which enlightened me why YuZhou look so perfect together but still look so straight(?) to the casual viewers. Below will be translation and also the insert photos which I copied but dunno can display here or not. If cannot display, then I'll upload the photo somewhere. 

I forgot to post the video in question:
http://v.qq.com/page/t/l/r/t0188ztshlr.html?

Credits to: 阎摩罗王C from Addicted series Baidu Bar

-------------------------------
I need to mention 1 thing, someone ask, why YuZhou's screenshot photos(from video) look so loveydovey together but the video itself feels very straight(u sure?), I wish to say, there are 2 reasons, 1) micro facial expression happen too fast, normally only happen in 1sec, easily overlooked if you don't have a trained eye. 2) You are not familiar with the meanings of these expression or gestures, did not see it, or even if you saw it you feel indifferent to it(sorry don't really know the translation to 无感, it roughly means you are not interested/no feels/indifferent in that area)

Below, lets compare the difference between both CP's quick ask quick answer segments. The difference is a lot a lot a lot! I randomly pick a few:

This is a well throughout analysis based on the body language, even with comparison! Excellent! More, please!!! XD

• Like 4

BTS hands at work (YESSSS!!!). This ship is being refuelled big time, oh yeah:wub: (credit: G Cine)

Spoiler

JY at Amazing Race Presscon 2016 (no subs)
(credit to the owner)

Spoiler

Hunan TV TFBOYS Gossip Appraisal Office (about Addicted actors from 6:00; no subs; undetermined date). It looks like at X2 speed. I am curious that they are showing it on the Chinese provincial channel. Perhaps central censorship directives were slow to reach them...

Spoiler

• Like 12

18 minutes ago, Ariodante said:

Hunan TV TFBOYS Gossip Appraisal Office (about Addicted actors from 6:00; no subs; undetermined date). I am curious that they are showing it on the Chinese provincial channel. Perhaps central censorship directives were slow to reach them...

Reveal hidden contents

Oh :o Can someone pretty please translate/sub this? (it seems like they are analysing their small movements as well :w00t:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, liesl said:

A bit random, but.... What kind of teacher wears a skirt like THIS? :blink:

For me, not only was her choice of skirt odd, her pronunciation was a tad atrocious. And to think that she played the role of an English teacher, too. I feel Wei Zhou's pronunciation was better than her in that scene.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, gashupingo said:

The distance between the body in the past I've talk about the hips(maybe from previous posts), actually the head is also(part of it). It can be understood like this, if the hands are forced to be together, the hips distance is the real mental distance between both people, and if the hips had to be together, the head's distance is the heart's real distance.

When it comes to analysis, I already knew of amazing people who offer very convincing "theories" corroborated by empirically supported data:  @gayyoxx @sohocomo @pureblade @hellolive among others

but you sir, just became the FOUNDER OF MODERN 'SHIPPING' THEORY

which according to you, states that:

If all other variables are held constant, the TRUE MENTAL DISTANCE of any given OTP is equal to their respective hip distance whenever their hands meet, and is directly proportionate to their respective head distance whenever their hips meet.

Amazing work sir: bravo!  :clapclapclap:

1 hour ago, liesl said:

It's a bit random, but.... What kind of teacher wears a skirt like THIS? :blink:

giphy.gif

the kind of teacher i like.

LOL. Made my day. :w00t:

• Like 17

You Qi and Yeng Meng interview 陈稳-林枫松 Easy Idol 快问快答 (from Ghostrina YT channel, no subs....yet).
If we are at it, let's look at the body movements/spacing... Furthermore, let's make it the theme of the day! (Bent pipes are so yesterday):P

Spoiler

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, talesinindigo said:lovelythings just uploaded this

Poor JingYu :tears: Such a sad song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVEqoPyICHk

This song totally reflected Johnny's feeling but I never thought he would say it so blatantly...

I hope he can find his peace and happiness.

Zhouzhou, Johnny is sad now. Please be there for him :(:(:( 

• Like 13

2 hours ago, thoron said:

When it comes to analysis, I already knew of amazing people who offer very convincing "theories" corroborated by empirically supported data:  @gayyoxx @sohocomo @pureblade @hellolive among others

but you sir, just became the FOUNDER OF MODERN 'SHIPPING' THEORY

which according to you, states that:

If all other variables are held constant, the TRUE MENTAL DISTANCE of any given OTP is equal to their respective hip distance whenever their hands meet, and is directly proportionate to their respective head distance whenever their hips meet.

Amazing work sir: bravo!  :clapclapclap:

the kind of teacher i like.

LOL. Made my day. :w00t:

I saw what you did there LOL I like you :lol: *** shaking head***.

@liesl I was wondering about that skirt too lol where would you wear a skirt like that though? Where I am from its too little for work and too much for partying... maybe as cover up for the beach :phew:?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, talesinindigo said:

lovelythings just uploaded this

Poor JingYu :tears: Such a sad song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVEqoPyICHk

黄景瑜唱吧-我比从前更寂寞 I'm more and more lonely than before (lyrics translated by Lovely Things)
Sitting at the familiar airport, Waiting to take off to another place. Changed my bed once again and turned off the light. Why can't I fall asleep at night. A man who dreams the most is considered as most busy. When he can't dream, he starts to panic. The more I receive the greater the torture. This is not the life I had wanted. The sky is still dark and I'm very sad. Holding up my phone but I'm not sure who I should call. I have received so much more, Yet I am getting more and more lonely than before.

THAT HURTS :bawling:

• Like 9