25 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

http://v.xiaokaxiu.com/v/Sh3xDV-0CxLOFLw3ByvhXw__.html

WATCH IT NOW

A SMALL CUT FROM THE DRAMAS

DOWNLOAD IT

SAVE IT

UPLOAD SOMEWHERE PRIVATE FOR US

NOWWW

Maybe I am the only one here, but to be honest I am quite angry that someone leaked this (it must be from a staff member). It jeopardizes the sale of the DVD (if they leak further scenes) and also, the guys worked hard for this, and they are 'ruining' their hard work... 

• Like 3

Just now, ayasdai said:

Maybe I am the only one here, but to be honest I am quite angry that someone who leaked this (it must be from a staff member). It jeopardize the sale of the DVD (if they leak further scenes) and also, the guys worked hard for this, and they are 'ruining' their hard work... 

Don't worry, the sale of the DVD will not jeopardize.. Indeed it will makes more people curious what else the DVD will have.. then more people will want to buy. haha

just my 2 cents..

anyway thanks for sharing it sam!

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, liesl said:

Is it leaked? :huh: Well... some people might be overjoyed to watch this, but I don't think I could enjoy it.

I always hate leak. It's very disrespectful towards the original creator who works hard to create something. The original creator should be the first one who is allowed to enjoy the feeling and the attention of releasing something that he created. I hate that the leaker snatches that feeling away.

In this case, it's very disrespectful (not to mention harmful) towards Addicted casts and the production team. As if they hadn't had enough things to deal with already...

6 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

Maybe I am the only one here, but to be honest I am quite angry that someone leaked this (it must be from a staff member). It jeopardizes the sale of the DVD (if they leak further scenes) and also, the guys worked hard for this, and they are 'ruining' their hard work... 

Yeah it's leaked clip, but not all a whole ep. it reminds me like Aura by Lady Gaga before release the Artpop album, haha. *once upon a time, the Aura song was leaked the demo song, and Gaga said she was very angry about that.... time by time, 2 years after Artpop album, she admitted she leaked it* just kidding

So that's why it's like a private now 

ELLE MEN magazine is out now: https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=528324158529&spm=a310v.4.88.1

To all who wants to buy items from taobao and tmall, there's a way to ship them to your countries * but not all*, since taobao now supports international shipping from some countries, you may check google how to buy it :D. The other way is you can search a shipping service for order, hope this help.

p/s: the shipping cost maybe super high, so, do your own risk.

Gif is here

Spoiler

710c5afcgw1f201ubehj4g20c806wtuh.gif

710c5afcgw1f201uh0lhxg20c806wka6.gif

710c5afcgw1f201ujsizhg20c806wqmk.gif

710c5afcgw1f201uqmqyqg20c806wau3.gif

710c5afcgw1f201utx3a0g20c806w4e8.gif

710c5afcgw1f201v7q6ihg20c806w7pb.gif

710c5afcgw1f201vpnh46g20c806w1bs.gif

710c5afcgw1f201vr9rgyg20c806wwze.gif

710c5afcgw1f201vsvr1dg20c806wk98.gif

• Like 17

sometimes i post, sometimes i don't, but everyday since i DELURKED..

i make it a point to log-in EVERYDAY to get my daily dose of ADDICTED

yesterday was the first day i was absent.

and man, did i choose the wrong day!!!

and i can't even be mad because of what i've read..

those 20 pages.. i don't even have words...

neS5Og4.gif

• Like 16

19 minutes ago, thoron said:

sometimes i post, sometimes i don't, but everyday since i DELURKED..

i make it a point to log-in EVERYDAY to get my daily dose of ADDICTED

yesterday was the first day i was absent.

and man, did i choose the wrong day!!!

and i can't even be mad because of what i've read..

those 20 pages.. i don't even have words...

Hahahaha talk about bad timing...you would have enjoyed bent metal poles...

I love your gif tho hehehehe

• Like 4

I've added 2 more chapters to The Story of Meng Qi Qi! Read them here.

It's a short one about the basketball match between GH and BLY. The drama didn't show why and how GH got angry at YM. As YM was in same class as YQ, BLY and GH in the drama, there would be no reason for any misunderstandings to occur as depicted in the novel.

Interactions between YQ and YM which were cut out from the drama:

Spoiler

“Hey…… you, that one with a weird name……”

YQ was still in a trance when he felt someone patting his shoulders. He turned and saw a delicate and pretty face.

YQ asked, “Why are you here?”

YM smiled, “Our next lesson is physical education, your class just ended? Why don’t I see BLY?”

“Isn’t he in front?”

YM smiled awkwardly, “I didn’t bring my glasses out.”

“How then did you see me?”

YM coughed, “Who wouldn’t be able to see that bright smelly face of yours?” My desk mate likes you and keeps talking about you non-stop in front of me; YQ this, YQ that. It’s making me irritated and nauseous.”

YQ grabbed YM into his embrace, ground his teeth and said, “Want me to treat your short-sightedness?”

“No need, no need, no need……”

YM shrank his neck and provoked, “I don’t fight; if you have the guts, go fight with BLY.”

YQ lifted his jaw, indicating that YM should go look at BLY.

“He can’t fight now.”

YM’s face changed expression, “What’s wrong?”

“Why don’t you go and see for yourself?”

Interactions between YM, BLY and GH:

Spoiler

“Yinzi! How did you get beaten till you look like this?”

Having not seen YM for so long, BLY suddenly felt a sense of warmth after seeing YM’s worried expression.

With a simple stretch of his arm, YM was easily put into BLY’s embrace. From afar, it looked like BLY was embracing a small girl as YM looked delicate and pretty. BLY kneaded YM’s tender face out of habit while YM poked BLY’s stomach. The two of them behaved like just like when they were young, as close as can be.

After BLY explained that he was knocked into a pole by a guy weighing 200 pounds......

YM was irritated, “Was his team captain up to no good? Isn’t it obvious that he had wanted to injure others by letting a guy that weighed 200 over pounds to play? F***! You should let him pay all your medical fees!”

After YM had had said that, the world became quiet; he felt that the willow trees beside him had a layer of ice frozen over it. Those fellas who were chattering away looked like they had a layer of black paint painted over their faces.

YQ wanted to laugh but didn’t, instead his lips kept twitching.

YM glanced at GH and GH was also looking at him. YM can’t help but shivered, why does this guy looked as if he’s possessed by hades?

“Yinzi, who’s this beside you?” YM asked softly.

BLY replied him with two words, “Team captain.”

What…… YM was dumbfounded, he gulped and greeted GH warily.

“Erm…… about that, just take it that you didn’t hear what I said just now.”

GH narrowed his eyes, his sharp gaze shot right towards YM and his smile was filled with murderous intentions.

“I’m called GH, hello pretty lady.”

YM retorted, “Look closely, I’m a guy.”

GH laughed apologetically, “Is it? I really can’t see?”

BLY glanced at GH, “What’s this expression of yours?”

GH replied plainly, “As bad as my eyesight may be, I can still see a person, unlike someone who had turned blind after a fall.”

BLY’s face drooped and his tone turned stiff, “GH that’s enough! YM merely said something wrong; do you have to mock him? He didn’t play basketball with us, how would he have known that you were the team captain?”

In conclusion, GH was jealous that BLY defended YM but not himself......

You didn’t say anything when he mocked me just now. Look at yourself getting all worked up, now that I merely made a joke about him!

I have also added a chapter list so that y'all can see what's coming up next so do check it out! :grin:

Please also read the foreword to find out more about the characters.

• Like 19

3 hours ago, liesl said:

Credits to GingerCake from another forum

These are supposedly the boys who were gonna be Gu Hai and Bai LuoYin

Spoiler

Liang WeiQiang (GH)

http://i64.tinypic.com/2pt752d.jpg

Liu Wenjie (BLY)

http://i64.tinypic.com/2dl3qqb.jpg

Actually these two do look very similar to JY and ZZ. Even BLY 1.0 is a cat person just like ZZ!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, dokiedokie said:

Don't worry, the sale of the DVD will not jeopardize.. Indeed it will makes more people curious what else the DVD will have.. then more people will want to buy. haha

just my 2 cents..

anyway thanks for sharing it sam!

True.. anyway.. small cut scene will not jeopardize anything.. no harm.. :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, samscheetah said:

http://v.xiaokaxiu.com/v/Sh3xDV-0CxLOFLw3ByvhXw__.html

WATCH IT NOW

DOWNLOAD IT

SAVE IT

NOWWW

I can't believe I was late and it is now blocked hell no I need to see that it's like a pron to me...

Since we are in this luxury cruise ship, can someone please DM me the video? :tears:

8 minutes ago, fingersandpaws said:

I've added 2 more chapters to The Story of Meng Qi Qi! Read them here.

It's a short one about the basketball match between GH and BLY. The drama didn't show why and how GH got angry at YM. As YM was in same class as YQ, BLY and GH in the drama, there would be no reason for any misunderstandings to occur as depicted in the novel.

Interactions between YQ and YM which were cut out from the drama:

Reveal hidden contents

“Hey…… you, that one with a weird name……”

YQ was still in a trance when he felt someone patting his shoulders. He turned and saw a delicate and pretty face.

YQ asked, “Why are you here?”

YM smiled, “Our next lesson is physical education, your class just ended? Why don’t I see BLY?”

“Isn’t he in front?”

YM smiled awkwardly, “I didn’t bring my glasses out.”

“How then did you see me?”

YM coughed, “Who wouldn’t be able to see that bright smelly face of yours?” My desk mate likes you and keeps talking about you non-stop in front of me; YQ this, YQ that. It’s making me irritated and nauseous.”

YQ grabbed YM into his embrace, ground his teeth and said, “Want me to treat your short-sightedness?”

“No need, no need, no need……”

YM shrank his neck and provoked, “I don’t fight; if you have the guts, go fight with BLY.”

YQ lifted his jaw, indicating that YM should go look at BLY.

“He can’t fight now.”

YM’s face changed expression, “What’s wrong?”

“Why don’t you go and see for yourself?”

Interactions between YM, BLY and GH:

Reveal hidden contents

“Yinzi! How did you get beaten till you look like this?”

Having not seen YM for so long, BLY suddenly felt a sense of warmth after seeing YM’s worried expression.

With a simple stretch of his arm, YM was easily put into BLY’s embrace. From afar, it looked like BLY was embracing a small girl as YM looked delicate and pretty. BLY kneaded YM’s tender face out of habit while YM poked BLY’s stomach. The two of them behaved like just like when they were young, as close as can be.

After BLY explained that he was knocked into a pole by a guy weighing 200 pounds......

YM was irritated, “Was his team captain up to no good? Isn’t it obvious that he had wanted to injure others by letting a guy that weighed 200 over pounds to play? F***! You should let him pay all your medical fees!”

After YM had had said that, the world became quiet; he felt that the willow trees beside him had a layer of ice frozen over it. Those fellas who were chattering away looked like they had a layer of black paint painted over their faces.

YQ wanted to laugh but didn’t, instead his lips kept twitching.

YM glanced at GH and GH was also looking at him. YM can’t help but shivered, why does this guy looked as if he’s possessed by hades?

“Yinzi, who’s this beside you?” YM asked softly.

BLY replied him with two words, “Team captain.”

What…… YM was dumbfounded, he gulped and greeted GH warily.

“Erm…… about that, just take it that you didn’t hear what I said just now.”

GH narrowed his eyes, his sharp gaze shot right towards YM and his smile was filled with murderous intentions.

“I’m called GH, hello pretty lady.”

YM retorted, “Look closely, I’m a guy.”

GH laughed apologetically, “Is it? I really can’t see?”

BLY glanced at GH, “What’s this expression of yours?”

GH replied plainly, “As bad as my eyesight may be, I can still see a person, unlike someone who had turned blind after a fall.”

BLY’s face drooped and his tone turned stiff, “GH that’s enough! YM merely said something wrong; do you have to mock him? He didn’t play basketball with us, how would he have known that you were the team captain?”

In conclusion, GH was jealous that BLY defended YM but not himself......

You didn’t say anything when he mocked me just now. Look at yourself getting all worked up, now that I merely made a joke about him!

I have also added a chapter list so that y'all can see what's coming up next so do check it out! :grin:

Please also read the foreword to find out more about the characters.

Reading it now :) Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

1 hour ago, samscheetah said:

WATCH IT NOW

DOWNLOAD IT

SAVE IT

NOWWW

Omg. I went away from soompi and I missed this... Now, the link is not working... *sob* (I know this is a leak and DVD is still in the works...)

• Like 4