14 minutes ago, elppa said:

Here comes good news: 

"Recently many people asked why not posting or updated Shangyin news, that is because actors recently are involved a lot of activities. :expressionless::expressionless:  but today there are two information:
1. Shangyin  2 will determine the rotation. Still have the original team. The actors starring role  has begun reducing other activities.
2. the DVD are being edited officially . Coming soon"

:w00t: Please anyone can check this!

Is this official!?

if yes:

Funny+Cat+Proceed.jpg

• Like 10

1 hour ago, elppa said:

Johnny refused to say who would be his partner, and said that he wants to be the champion :D GO . Johnny!!

opportunity for Zhouzhou to take part in the show may be not prominient. Even Lulu has more opportunities than Zhou.:grin::grin: Zhou is releasing his album, maybe not the right time.

By the way, If our two beloved boys join "The Amazing Race" after Johnny's proposal with two spooning pipes, the show would be automatic turned to "The Amazing Chase" or "The Amazing honey moon" full of flirtings, and their lovey-dovey acts :sweatingbullets:

I think this guy . who is friend of JY 

Iam worried that JY would be very busy with filming, show. He now is an artist of quite large entertaiment company, he might not join the cast for S2, too risky.

My thoughts on this is it could be Zhou2 or someone connected with Addicted because if it's no one special or attention-inducing enough Jingyu would have replied that "oh my friend so and so will be joining this trip"

...or is it just me grasping at straws and fervently hoping for the ultimate YuZhou honeymoon edition of Amazing Race????:sweatingbullets:

• Like 9

Watching Q&A of ElleMen I noticed during the self-defense portion how careful JingYu of his Zhouzhou...a far cry from the rough and tumble session he had with Fangbo :)

Sooooo, what seems to be the difference...both are tough looking guys, both are supposed to be his good friends...so why the gentle approach on Zhou-kun?:) :):)

Spoiler

• Like 15

15 minutes ago, yaoimazter78 said:

My thoughts on this is it could be Zhou2 or someone connected with Addicted because if it's no one special or attention-inducing enough Jingyu would have replied that "oh my friend so and so will be joining this trip"

...or is it just me grasping at straws and fervently hoping for the ultimate YuZhou honeymoon edition of Amazing Race?

Ultimate Yuzhou honeymoon edition!!! wow:D . Pray hard let this happen please please!

tumblr_mdgzbsX1Ov1rpot5r.gif

• Like 15

Whenever I read any of the amazing book translations that you guys do that mention BLY's lips, I always found it cute how his lips were described as thin while ZZ has probably the most amazing, luscious pout ever :wub:

I mean, GH and BLY 1.0 are also cute (especially the latter), but Johnny and Timmy are just so...dreamy? Yeah, dreamy. 

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, porcelainwhite said:

Whenever I read any of the amazing book translations that you guys do that mention BLY's lips, I always found it cute how his lips were described as thin while ZZ has probably the most amazing, luscious pout ever :wub:

I mean, GH and BLY 1.0 are also cute (especially the latter), but Johnny and Timmy are just so...dreamy? Yeah, dreamy. 

Johnny and Zhouzhou are out of this world. Really. They must be alien or something.

@yaoimazter78 LOL, you beat me to it! I just want to post about that.

What is he doing there, anyway? We don't hear anything like fan meeting or promotional concert for his album, right? Or maybe he will play a K-Drama?

Or he is just being lonely since Johnny is at Shanghai? If that is so, he should come and visit me... I will entertain him well. :D ~as if!

• Like 8

24 minutes ago, yaoimazter78 said:

...or is it just me grasping at straws and fervently hoping for the ultimate YuZhou honeymoon edition of Amazing Race????:sweatingbullets:

About the Amazing Race, the director of the show posted on his weibo something like he likes addicted too and asked the fans to stop harassing and sending him msgs about pairing JY and ZZ :w00t:  You just have to love those fans :wub: (and the director too)

http://www.weibo.com/345415141?is_hot=1

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

About the Amazing Race, the director of the show posted on his weibo something like he likes addicted too and asked the fans to stop harassing and sending him msgs about pairing JY and ZZ :w00t:  You just have to love those fans :wub: (and the director too)

http://www.weibo.com/345415141?is_hot=1

Hahahahaha...whatever it takes for us to get our YuZhou fix...so director-san give in and pair em up...the ratings will definitely blow sky-high!!!

• Like 12

39 minutes ago, yaoimazter78 said:

Watching Q&A of ElleMen I noticed during the self-defense portion how careful JingYu of his Zhouzhou...a far cry from the rough and tumble session he had with Fangbo :)

Sooooo, what seems to be the difference...both are tough looking guys, both are supposed to be his good friends...so why the gentle approach on Zhou-kun?:) :):)

Hide contents

Omg i too noticed the same!!! And during the bts videos whenever zhouzhou whined that he is hurt,  Johnny will check up on him and handles him gentler to make sure he isnt hurt :wub:

• Like 5

On 3/7/2016 at 8:55 PM, gayyoxx said:

Quoting the review:

Yep, the review nailed it. This is what attracted me to Addicted at the first time. The second one is the chemistry between Johnny-Zhouzhou. With those two mixed well, I forgive any bloopers, inconsistencies or plot holes XD

It is possible, more so if the boys now become too expensive to pay for season 2.

However, using new actors to ride the wind of Addicted is risky, imho. Those actors have to compete against the "perfect image" of GH-BLY of season 1. Failed to perform better, instead of getting them famous, they'll be forgotten forever (or worse, remembered as "the failed experi]

1 hour ago, liesl said:

Credits to GingerCake from another forum

These are supposedly the boys who were gonna be Gu Hai and Bai LuoYin

Liang WeiQiang (GH)

http://i64.tinypic.com/2pt752d.jpg

Liu Wenjie (BLY)

http://i64.tinypic.com/2dl3qqb.jpg

I don't care how good or convincing the new actors look. I only ship Zhou Zhou and JY as BLY and GH. If they replace the actors, I'm not watching season 2 already hmph

• Like 4

1 minute ago, gayboi said:

I don't care how good or convincing the new actors look. I only ship Zhou Zhou and JY as BLY and GH. If they replace the actors, I'm not watching season 2 already hmph

Just to clear the misunderstanding, they are NOT the new actors. Before ZZ and JY they WERE supposedly offered the roles or CJD have them in her mind. But fortunately in the end (I think because the other guys did not take the role) she chose ZZ and JY. 

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, gayboi said:

1 hour ago, hellolive said:

Are they supposed to be the new GH-BLY (if ZZ and JY can't continue HELL NO)?
Or WERE they supposed to be the candidates of GH-BLY before?

Sorry if I create some misunderstanding.

They're NOT the new GH und BLY. They were the candidates of GH and BLY before CJD discovered Zhouzhou and Johnny.

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

http://v.xiaokaxiu.com/v/Sh3xDV-0CxLOFLw3ByvhXw__.html

WATCH IT NOW

A SMALL CUT FROM THE DRAMAS

DOWNLOAD IT

SAVE IT

UPLOAD SOMEWHERE PRIVATE FOR US

NOWWW

Is it leaked? :huh: Well... some people might be overjoyed to watch this, but I don't think I could enjoy it.

I always hate leak. It's very disrespectful towards the original creator who works hard to create something. The original creator should be the first one who is allowed to enjoy the feeling and the attention of releasing something that he created. I hate that the leaker snatches that feeling away.

In this case, it's very disrespectful (not to mention harmful) towards Addicted casts and the production team. As if they hadn't had enough things to deal with already...

• Like 6

this is my first time i give a comment.

im from indonesia and i really2/:heart: this webseries!!! i can't move on from this series. everynight b4 sleep or if i nothing to do in a day i still replay this series and never get bored from ep1-15 i think im crazy, but i wrong because the story can make you addicted after u finish watching it. i hope S2 will out ASAP!!!bcs this series have a lot of fans in the worldwide and keep Zhouzhou as BLY and Jingyu as GH. trust me if the cast will change, rating this series will drop :tears:

• Like 5