7 minutes ago, ryan88 said:

So the characters GH and YL is the real, i mean this is real story of CJD's friend ?

Based on her real friends in high school, but bad ending... And not including car accident too 

She made it up some more

• Like 10

5 hours ago, elppa said:

5 hours ago, elppa said:

Casting for the series was done by SJD, mostly via photos. The camera man of the team had introduced Chen Wen and Lin Feng Song to SJD  by a photo (this mentioned in the Launching ceremony of the film by Wen) At the beginning of the cast and making the film, LFS and CW, XW Zhou weren't artists of SJD's company. They signed the contract after closing the film

dear @gashupingo hope this updated source of link would be helpful for you.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

http://www.weibo.com/u/5631708819?refer_flag=1005055013_
She's famous in the baidu forum and they always post her posts there because she always post Johnny & ZZ's candy. She said she's an alt account so some ppl speculate she's another account of someone close to them or even CJD sensei. Btw, she has a fanfiction there called "The diary of Huang Seme" which is a fun read, that ZZ upvoted(long time ago)

Whooaa! It would be interesting to read this "diary"! XD XD XD

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, nedaaa said:

look at them :heart:

Oh my Goooooooddd.. these cutiess. Why were they like that?!!

I'm smiling for the whole video like, "WTF I don't understand but IDC they're hella cute together!"
The one I understand just jiujitsu, beatboxing, and the always-mister-narcissistic HJY saying that he's handsome LOL.

I especially laughed so hard when the jiujitsu, just look at ZZ face and body, sooooo helpless. He's being used to it. (I know. WE KNOW) He just stand there being HJY's doll, and I was like "I can't stand them anymore! ZZ please ask some help!" Damn Johnny, back at it again with the Brazilian Jiujitsu.

And I was quite stunned after ZZ beatboxing, JY immediately mocked that ZZ hand full of his saliva LOL.. but when ZZ brushed his (wet) hand to JY, he didn't feel (or at least act) disgusted, yet he just smiled like an idiot. And I remember this video, the BTS while ZZ beatboxing, JY just literally stood there beside him, and adoring what he was doing. Yep, and smiling like an idiot, who like a puppy fell in love. :wub:

1 hour ago, _Nao_ said:

Do you guys have any information about the Amazing Race?

I know JingYu is confirmed to join, but what about his partner? He can choose his partner or the program decides for him?

I hope his partner is ZhouZhou. I'll pray for it now :bawling:

CAN'T WE DO A PETITION FOR THIS TO BE TRUE?
LIKE, PLEASE? CAN WE? :cold_sweat:

• Like 13

1 hour ago, _Nao_ said:

Do you guys have any information about the Amazing Race?

I know JingYu is confirmed to join, but what about his partner? He can choose his partner or the program decides for him?

I hope his partner is ZhouZhou. I'll pray for it now :bawling:

10339566_603583069791399_939046533959776

Johnny refused to say who would be his partner, and said that he wants to be the champion :D GO . Johnny!!

opportunity for Zhouzhou to take part in the show may be not prominient. Even Lulu has more opportunities than Zhou.:grin::grin: Zhou is releasing his album, maybe not the right time.

By the way, If our two beloved boys join "The Amazing Race" after Johnny's proposal with two spooning pipes, the show would be automatic turned to "The Amazing Chase" or "The Amazing honey moon" full of flirtings, and their lovey-dovey acts :sweatingbullets:

I think this guy . who is friend of JY 

Spoiler
Spoiler

1794_603508946465478_3648085361857168974

Iam worried that JY would be very busy with filming, show. He now is an artist of quite large entertaiment company, he might not join the cast for S2, too risky.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, elppa said:

opportunity for Zhouzhou to take part in the show may be not prominient. Even Lulu has more opportunity than Zhou.:grin::grin:

I think this guy . who is friend of JY 

Hide contents
  Hide contents

Iam worried that JY would be very busy with filming, show. He now is an artist of quite large entertaiment company, he might not join the cast for S2, too risky.

Let's not jump to conclusions about S2 and whether he will participate or not :)  Give him some credit, we never know what will happen.  As far as I know he doesn't want to join to any company, so he can keep his freedom and control his own life. Let's wait patiently for the official announcement on this and until then let us enjoy the goodies they give to us :)  

• Like 14

7 hours ago, gashupingo said:

=RUMORS AHEAD THAT NEED TO BE PROVED=
Anyone know the origins of how the actors are cast? Cause I read somewhere that ZZ was supposed to be GH and there was a BLY No.1 which for some reason didn't get to be casted. After that, CJD sensei gave ZZ photo of Johnny and let ZZ decide to let him stay or trash him... which yeah, looking back from now, ZZ must definitely be very satisfied with him(with how he look?). And they only fix who is GH & BLY after they met in person and has rehearsed. Then ZZ become BLY No.2...
Somehow it feels like some kind of omiai eh? Hahaha. Anyone know anything or has proof about this? I read snippets here and there, to be honest I don't know where I read it already as I was clicking so many pages so many times, probably from the Addicted Baidu bar(forum)

There was a BLY1.0 and GH1.0, 刘文杰(Liu wenjie) and 梁伟强(Liang weiqiang).

http://photo.weibo.com/2530629240/talbum/detail/photo_id/3929354430126187#3910204510915292

http://photo.weibo.com/5712892232/talbum/detail/photo_id/3952400832053874

Please be mindful that these two may not want to be exposed!

It was even announced by the official channel before production but was soon deleted. Cjd said in interview that it was not because the actors decided to quit, nor that she didn't want to use them, but because of unforseeable obstacles.

I heard rumors that gh1.0 was in the military, and his superiors forbid him to participate. And because Bly1.0 was quite tall, once gh was recasted he couldn't find a suitable screen partner and had to be replaced too. But don't take my word for it. It's all rumours.

Anyway, then through CW, Timmy came along, and originally by his photos, CJD imagined him to be GH, but after meeting him, she changed her idea, and thought him perfect as BLY. Then came Johnny, and the rest is history.:)

• Like 12

1 hour ago, gashupingo said:

Hi guys, I read about BLY 1.0, 2.0 is because of this:
http://www.weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2309403942585952510607

It got said BLY 1.0 is lwj but I don't know who this short form name is.There are other places that talk bout BLY 1.0 or maybe it's some other 1.0 cause I had no idea what they are talking about either around page 33.
https://www.douban.com/group/topic/83966921/

Credits to GingerCake from another forum

These are supposedly the boys who were gonna be Gu Hai and Bai LuoYin

Liang WeiQiang (GH)

2pt752d.jpg

Liu Wenjie (BLY)

2dl3qqb.jpg

• Like 11

1 hour ago, nedaaa said:

i think it comes from Uncut scene.

look at them :heart:

I kinda dislike the ||| animations... They ruin the JYZZ moments. Anyway, I love the interaction between JY & ZZ. Self-defense demonstration is becoming common in interviews with JY recently. He looks very friendly and he always smiles whenever he teaches. <3

The first question was, "In the letters from fans, what left the deepest impression in your mind?" JY said, "I'm handsome!" ZZ pretended to vomit in disgust and JY continued,  "They say that to me tens of thousands of times everyday. I have this look because my charm came out from their praises (Note: exaggeration tone)." And ZZ said, "I'm pretty", to which JY was left speechless. ZZ is really JY's pretty wifey... <3

The second question was, " In the future, what acting role do you wish to take up the most?" JY said roles like heroes, character of justice, and Dà Biàn Tài / Big pervert. ZZ teased that big pervert is like JY, and that JY is practically acting from his real personality. JY then wrapped his arm across ZZ's shoulders, "Really?" Gaaaaaaaaaaahh!! That's such a sweet warning.

I'll leave the rest for subber. xD

• Like 19

34 minutes ago, hellolive said:

And I remember this video, the BTS while ZZ beatboxing, JY just literally stood there beside him, and adoring what he was doing. Yep, and smiling like an idiot, who like a puppy fell in love. :wub:

Oh that is great! I can not believe I missed this video yesterday! Thank you! 

Haha, yes, Johnny was looking at Zhouzhou all the time, adoring him! Grinning big and not even blinking, LOL.

34 minutes ago, hellolive said:

CAN'T WE DO A PETITION FOR THIS TO BE TRUE?
LIKE, PLEASE? CAN WE? :cold_sweat:

The fastest way is bombing the show's and the producers/director's weibo accounts with "We Want Zhouzhou", LOL.

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, liesl said:

Liang WeiQiang (GH)

http://imgur.com/yO4VP6K

Liu Wenjie (BLY)

http://imgur.com/559E38d

Wow they are so OK, too.

I wonder if they were casted... wouldn't we ship to this ? And there would be no more Whale Preservation or Chau Island :v

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

Wow they are so OK, too.

I wonder if they were casted... wouldn't we ship to this ? And there would be no more Whale Preservation or Chau Island :v

For me, at the first glance, my first feeling was that thankfully we have JY & ZZ in the end. It's hard to judge from just photos though. BLY 1.0 & GH 1.0 might be really nice and compable actors too right? Who knows? Hah.

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

For me, at the first glance, my first feeling was that thankfully we have JY & ZZ in the end. It's hard to judge from just photos though. BLY 1.0 & GH 1.0 might be really nice and compable actors too right? Who knows? Hah.

Yeah

I think CJD chose them based on the Role model she imagined, I mean, those guys somehow are kind of same same as JY and ZZ at the first sight, with their face line, hair, but if looking closer, there will be differences.

Yeah, it's just my opinion when looking at their faces

Portrait when attending Amazing Race 3rd season interview

:v

Spoiler

005_AF3_Hvjw1f205oijwrkj30zk0zkn0d.jpg
005_AF3_Hvjw1f205oiuymzj30zk0zkn00.jpg

I'm done

idMzcwy6ZxPYA.gif

tumblr_o1mm0iXHrv1tq9q5vo1_400.gif

• Like 15

38 minutes ago, liesl said:

Liang WeiQiang (GH)

http://imgur.com/yO4VP6K

Liu Wenjie (BLY)

http://imgur.com/559E38d

Are they supposed to be the new GH-BLY (if ZZ and JY can't continue HELL NO)?
Or WERE they supposed to be the candidates of GH-BLY before?

They look good! But I don't know if I could ship them, depends on the acting and chemistry.
They're like freaking doppelgangers to ZZ and JY, but doesn't mean will make the audience captivated and addicted like now.

38 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

OK I put my ship into this :)))

It's like more realistic muhahah

This is the purest ship on all asian BLs my bromance list :wub:

33 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Oh that is great! I can not believe I missed this video yesterday! Thank you! 

Haha, yes, Johnny was looking at Zhouzhou all the time, adoring him! Grinning big and not even blinking, LOL.

The fastest way is bombing the show's and the producers/director's weibo accounts with "We Want Zhouzhou", LOL.

Yes, he always does "heart eyes" :heart:

I also think like that at first, "how if y'all just do some demonstation to bomb-asking a demand for ZZ being the partner"... I was like "They (all the fans) sure will do that kinda things" LOL :lol: But I think some petition will make it more official, seems we doing it respectably, and it may give prominent opportunity for them casting ZZ. But I don't know how Chinese fan-media's working. hahahaha :sweatingbullets:

• Like 8

Here comes good news: 

"Recently many people asked why not posting or updated Shangyin news, that is because actors recently are involved a lot of activities. :expressionless::expressionless:  but today there are two information:
1. Shangyin  2 will determine the rotation. Still have the original team. The actors starring role  has begun reducing other activities.
2. the DVD are being edited officially . Coming soon"

10176078_1795755597303890_88855676488477

:w00t: Please anyone can check this!

• Like 20