On 3/12/2016 at 2:43 AM, samscheetah said:

I'm on the side with the theory that JY is trying to protect ZZ from the antis, and the gossips who would use those pics to make bad things about him and even JY since those weeks ZZ got so many scandals and rumors surrounding him with one by one got eliminated by official statements.

You can't imagine how much I want to jump on that theory but there's this one thing that's stopping me. Why did Johnny delete the one where Zhouzhou baked cake for his mom? What could Johnny hope to achieve with that? The pic with Zhou's lying on the bed might make sense for him to delete to protect Zhou but that birthday post?! The one where he said happy birthday to Zhou's mom? Why would he delete that? The rational side of me said protecting by deleting that particular post doesn't make any sense. It's harmless no matter how one looks at it!

I'm still desperately trying to grasp onto some rational explanation though. I keep reminding myself that this is the guy that posted a comment on Zhou's weibo a while ago saying that he's going to help his music to rise in weibo chart by voting. There's no way he's trying to do what I think he's trying to do right now. A person can't possibly change that quickly... right?

I'm gonna give him benefit of the doubt for now.

• Like 8

Sorry for posting this here but this is what I fantasize about when I go to sleep every night. Honest. I never dreamt that I could come across something like this. My biggest sexual fantasy and my biggest fantasy #DontKnowWhereIFitIn

CcTEqxzVAAAz1-R.jpg

Can we have something similar for YuZhou?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, liesl said:

You can't imagine how much I want to jump on that theory but there's this one thing that's stopping me. Why did Johnny delete the one where Zhouzhou baked cake for his mom? What could Johnny hope to achieve with that? The pic with Zhou's lying on the bed might make sense for him to delete to protect Zhou but that birthday post?! The one where he said happy birthday to Zhou's mom? Why would he delete that? The rational side of me said protecting by deleting that particular post doesn't make any sense. It's harmless no matter how one looks at it!

I'm still desperately trying to grasp onto some rational explanation though. I keep reminding myself that this is the guy that posted a comment on Zhou's weibo a while ago saying that he's going to help his music to rise in weibo chart by voting. There's no way he's trying to do what I think he's trying to do right now. A person can't possibly change that quickly... right?

Maybe you consider this too much...

This morning (China time), JY also deleted other weibo posts (not ZZ related pics).

How could JY / ZZ work together this morning and then did something weird to ZZ ?

So I stand this side that JY would like to protect ZZ.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, liesl said:

There's a little chat with ZZ's manager asisstant, although I couldn't make sure the reliability but still...

And one more thing, since there are so many scandals from hacked accounts of CJD and ZZ, some fans saw JY and ZZ using other social network, it's like their weibo accounts are now just for fan like.

So I'm still on the other theory, if he's really like that, he should delete more pics than those 

Spoiler

12813905_1701797236735004_71714388197705

10347406_1701797240068337_83913315400818

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, liesl said:

I am thinking...

1. Someone else is trying to manage JY's weibo account directly or indirectly by advising him what to have on it.

2. Like someone said here, his Weibo account might have been harassed by crazy netizens who are writing hate or sex comments on him and WZ.

3. His weibo might have gotten hacked by his haters like CJD's did.

JY will probably be asked about this in future interviews. Let's wait for his explanation.

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

There's a little chat with ZZ's manager asisstant, although I couldn't make sure the reliability but still...

Hide contents

Can someone please translate this? Sorry moderators, had to repost the picture, otherwise this post won't make sense.

5 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

Hide contents

Basically, I think the photos you post are fake or PS.

Because Chinese language is my native language, no one will use that kind of sentences...

It is more like whole by google translations.

By the way, JingYu now deleted many posts and only left 4 posts related to ZZ.

3 of them are ZZ re-posted or replied.

1 of them is sweet post between them.

hmm... interesting.

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, Fang Idwhat said:

Basically, I think the photos you post are fake or PS.

Because Chinese language is my native language, no one will use that kind of sentences...

It is more like whole by google translations.

By the way, JingYu now deleted many posts and only left 4 posts related to ZZ.

3 of them are ZZ re-posted or replied.

1 of them is sweet post between them.

hmm... interesting.

This Jingyu guy is just like my ex-boyfriend. Can't deal with this passive-agressive richard simmons. Ahhh. #DyingRightNow

47 minutes ago, Fang Idwhat said:

Comparing with other videos, the attitudes of JingYu to FangBor (JingYu's good friends, knowing for 5+ years) and to ZhouZhou.

Do you see anything different ?

JingYu: (are you okay? does it hurt ? repeat...)

Note: If you watched the live stream before, then WeiZhou said that "I get used to this, this is love."

And this poor guy of JingYu's good brother... 

(FangBor is also a good friend of JY and a model, too. who helped JY a lot when JY was not famous.)

Have a nice day!

The gif of the self-defense lesson with FangBor... I like JY's voice when he was teaching the moves in the video... I call it his 'happy' voice because he was smiling... Especially together with his accent, the word Ya 呀 sounded so cute... >_<

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

I am thinking...

1. Someone else is trying to manage JY's weibo account directly or indirectly by advising him what to have on it.

2. Like someone said here, his Weibo account might have been harassed by crazy netizens who are writing hate or sex comments on him and WZ.

3. His weibo might have gotten hacked by his haters like CJD's did.

JY will probably be asked about this in future interviews. Let's wait for his explanation.

Yeah waiting for his answers :bawling: *Although there would be some avoidance or mislead... but ...*

This happen really makes a big fan war of them :v

I'm now like a little bit of this

9f128f33jw1f1sxcqeeuhj20c808hmxi.jpg

Spoiler

9f128f33jw1f1sxcqr696j20c809y3zk.jpg

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

Can someone please translate this? Sorry moderators, had to repost the picture, otherwise this post won't make sense.

I also think that it is fake. Why is the chat in English & Chinese? So weird. And the replies from 'WeiZhou' are so short... Anyone could have written those words...

• Like 3

7 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

The most handsome? I don't think so. Buffed Johnny and Zhouzhou are #1. But Feng Song certainly handsome, especially when his hair is styled properly, like at Femina photo shot.

well, people have different taste. I really find FengSong handsome. that face! hahaha but Zhouzhou still my first because of his talents. I haven't known/seen a lot about Fengsong anyway.

About the JY issue, I don't there's a bad reason behind it. I mean, bad thing between him and ZZ. there could be a lot of reasons and I don't think hacking is one of it too. I really feel like it's related to career or image. like how people here said that it's due to someone's advice or that he's so fed up with people asking about his sexuality. It gets annoying sometimes. even to someone with a personality with JY. I also think that JY is just playing those "narcissistic" attitude. just to make people laugh. but deep inside he's really conscious. and him liking photography is a plus point :heart:. I saw that BTS vid where he suddenly stopped during shoot, took out his phone, and took a photo of something on a car. hahaha ZZ laughed at that

• Like 11

Just now, ariafoxx said:

No, it's bad.... for your mental health

Runnn....runnn...before it's to late 

Agreed! I think the first few weeks, I was so impatient for the episodes to come out that I spent all night thinking about it. I don't even know how many nights of sleep I lost waiting for an episode to come out or thinking about this darn series or the actors :bawling:

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, andrewth said:

Agreed! I think the first few weeks, I was so impatient for the episodes to come out that I spent all night thinking about it. I don't even know how many nights of sleep I lost waiting for an episode to come out or thinking about this darn series or the actors :bawling:

hahahah same like me xd !

• Like 5