About the sound clip, maybe it was taken from the audio book? I think the music is kind of similar with the one used by the audio book. But other than that, yea, I think the clip is fake. There is no way that book 1 would be ended in 3 episodes unless they cut a lot.

Wow, Johnny looked so great today, maybe he wants to save #YuZhou ship? Preventing us from moving to #ZhouYu? :D 

• Like 10

I don't know if I can cure my "addiction," but it is less likely and it is not because of JY, ZZ, CJD or the government ban, but you forumers!! Hahaha! You guys are gonna give me a heart attack! Just calm your richard simmons and hope for the best

If JY indeed deleted ZZ-related pics, whatever his reason is, let us respect it. Social media was never meant to prove a fact. It can be subjected to different interpretations. Let us not conclude hastily :)

I doubt he does not want to be associated with ZZ. I mean he is his close friend (or lover?). But, lately, rumors bullying are now in the medium of social media. I will just wait for JY's comment.

For ZZ's album, I doubt the government will meddle on that matter because of homophobic policy. If indeed, then ZZ's career should down slope from the start. Anything related to JY or ZZ should have been stopped, the moment its popularity hit the international scene. Instead, it goes better. Let us savor the moment, you cannot make two people "rush" into love :wub:

• Like 10

The more I see of Johnny, the less I believe he is as confident as he claims to be...he seems very self-conscious to me and super aware of himself to the point of losing weight (even though he looked amazing before it) cause he wasn't satisfied with his appearance and thought he would look better thinner. I think he hides his insecurities between his loud personality. That was proven to me by the woman who talked to him one-on-one (before ZZ came and Johnny managed to relax). I keep forgetting how young he is. I am 21 and I can't imagine what would happen to my head if I was suddenly one of the most talked about people in the country (with a beautiful, loyal, international fanbase). It takes a lot of strength and maturity to keep yourself together. I feel ZZ is in a better place both mentally and emotionally than Johnny.

• Like 10

@liesl   i guest it might be some post have a lot of comments that are inappropriate. The one ZZ with apron on and cakes.. in BL world a lot of GV has that post. sorry... if you are adult enough to watch GV. :-p:vicx: ..lol... i am just simply add on... can ignore this. :-p

41 minutes ago, ryokise said:

after today's photoshoot, fancam cr: JJ君_陪伴是最长情的告白

Zhouzhou couldn't open his car and he was like "is this my car?" *checks his car front and back* lmao

He is so dorky and the fans keep laughing with his humour.. I found one fan's laughing very enjoyable. lol

.. he keeps saying something about HJY... anyone can hear? I can't hear.

Summary is he can't open his car, asking fans to move a bit backward then still can't open than he ask is this his car and then said he might need to get a cab back.

• Like 4

Can someone explain Xiaolong Ge's (Johnny's broker) latest post below?  What is it suppose to reference? (he can be straight to the point and cryptic sometimes)  Was this in reference to a rumor or the deleted posts?  

fake.png 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ryokise said:

I was exploring baidu posts and saw fans saying that during Esquire photoshoot, at around 1.26.24. When Zhouzhou bent down, the livestreamers suddenly said "look!" and laughed, then Johnny stared back at them. Any thoughts? (I personally don't think that the livestreamers would be so mean as to laugh at Zhouzhou for that..but hmm idk...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NNPWYjsNRo

I knew it, I knew it..... he was really the one hanging clinging to ZZ unnecessarily. Disrespectful fellow.. My ZZ was so uncomfortable with his arm around his shoulder. Even JY could make out that he was a nuisance... (already mentioned in my previous post)

Well he did the live stream but I really wanna kick him on the shin for mistreating ZZ.. :angry:

Don't know how many such disrespectful and homophobic people he has to face.... 

• Like 6

They are not like us guys,  we are not judged by lots of  people or care/feel pressure what others think about us much...Generally people in Entertainment industry face so much troubles especially new comers like jonny,timmy...Mainly they are famous because of BL series which is not much appreciated by govt/more producers...They cant live their careers just bcz of addicted series  and has to have normal dramas with other genre..They have to face rumors/their personality changes/scandals/anti fans / critics/ biasis/ judgement from people who view their acting ..They can never be true to them selves openly because they dont know how people/fans react...

Even we have different opinions seeing pictures of them...Jonny  is trying his best to make his career...they are  young too...He will slowly develop as he gains more experience...Their career also sinks if they are labelled as gays...thats why no actor admits he is gay ..if they recieve another drama then they do promote with chemistry btwn leads...its a fact of this industry...We should just support our fav actors and encourage them...They are both different but both are hard working and handsome...

• Like 11

On March 10, 2016 at 9:17 AM, palz4u said:

Wish CJD had an awesome amount of budget to spend on second season and could make something as grand as " Descendants of the sun".  Well its amazing to imagine ZZ as a pilot but such awesome effects, editing, songs, outdoor shootings need huge production houses and piles of money. 

i just started reading part 2 and i keep thinking about the drama's budget too lol. well they can cut out everything else but bly in a military pilot uniform must happen!! 

actually i kinda wish we have a gay themed production that is high budget and "epic", like a regular action/thriller/sci-fi movie or series but the lead couple just happen to be of the same sex. i feel like all gay productions are low budget, even critically acclaimed movies like brokeback mountain. 

Zhouzhou couldn't open his car and he was like "is this my car?" *checks his car front and back* lmao

lol zhouzhou's car troubles saga (bumping his head last time). damn the girls got him completely surrounded though, but he's still cheerful in every fancam

• Like 10

Guest skeletonworks
2 hours ago, Ha Gia an Pham said:

*Unconfirmed* 

This is unconfirmed. However, I found an audio leak of the last scene of the series ( chapter 208 in Book 1 ), in which BLY is crying over GH's body covered with blood as he was impaled by an iron stick when he tried to shield BLY from being impaled in the car accident. 

I uploaded it on my channel so you guys can view it. Note that this still could be a fake leak, but judging from the voice and the emotion cover by the speaker, it could be very well that it is indeed BLY crying here.

Most probably from audio book. Blake did sub some of the audio book and it's prior to Heroin web series... Even the voice sounds different to me..

I was exploring baidu posts and saw fans saying that during Esquire photoshoot, at around 1.26.24. When Zhouzhou bent down, the livestreamers suddenly said "look!" and laughed, then Johnny stared back at them. Any thoughts? (I personally don't think that the livestreamers would be so mean as to laugh at Zhouzhou for that..but hmm idk...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NNPWYjsNRo

Prior to Zhouzhou bending down, Johnny also bent down but there was no laughter. Is this the one where fans saying that the livestreamers were oggling Zhouzhou's arses? Do they have x-ray eyes or something. His bums were practically covered by his long suit jacket... It's nothing sexy at all >_> Why would they be laughing anyway? They should be hyperventilating like "omgomgomgomg" no? In short, I also don't think they were laughing at Zhouzhou.. 

58 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

Le'ts be on team with me and @thoron haha

Ok

time to get some nosebleed

Hide contents

650c2f33jw1f1venuzty4j227k27k1kx.jpg

650c2f33jw1f1veo2pm7wj22c02c0kjl.jpg

Johnny's happy trail!!!! :w00t: Then I saw the 2nd pic... What is wrong with you husband??? Why are you getting thinner and thinner???? Zhouzhou doesn't feed you well or something??? Come to me!!! I'll feed you!!!!

51 minutes ago, ryokise said:

Such a dork!!!!

44 minutes ago, porcelainwhite said:

The more I see of Johnny, the less I believe he is as confident as he claims to be...he seems very self-conscious to me and super aware of himself to the point of losing weight (even though he looked amazing before it) cause he wasn't satisfied with his appearance and thought he would look better thinner. I think he hides his insecurities between his loud personality. That was proven to me by the woman who talked to him one-on-one (before ZZ came and Johnny managed to relax). I keep forgetting how young he is. I am 21 and I can't imagine what would happen to my head if I was suddenly one of the most talked about people in the country (with a beautiful, loyal, international fanbase). It takes a lot of strength and maturity to keep yourself together. I feel ZZ is in a better place both mentally and emotionally than Johnny.

I agreed with you.  I'm not sure losing weight is intentional.  I think it is the combination of not enough sleep and stress.  I don't think Johnny is mentally prepared for it.  I felt like some of his latest interviews between shoots, he is giving short and clipped answers.  I felt like as the week progress, ZZ is becoming more likable and Johnny is becoming less likable.  I used to prefer Johnny to ZZ, but I started to see why some people went the other way.  ZZ is just so likable and polite.  He draws people in and his personality is just infectious.  Still love them both and wish them the best in the entertainment industry.  I think both will go very far and stay as close friends.  I'm not even angry if they decided not to be in s2 because I think it will be quite risky for them to do so. 

• Like 14

Johnny's interview during Madam Figaro photo shot subbed by Estreline; the interviewer asked why he looked thinner. Oh, I hope he get some rest and gain his weight back... Although he is much better than two weeks ago but still not fit and fresh enough, in my opinion.

• Like 9

Guest skeletonworks
2 minutes ago, tea4two said:

I agreed with you.  I'm not sure losing weight is intentional.  I think it is the combination of not enough sleep and stress.  I don't think Johnny is mentally prepared for it.  I felt like some of his latest interviews between shoots, he is giving short and clipped answers.  I felt like as the week progress, ZZ is becoming more likable and Johnny is becoming less likable.  I used to prefer Johnny to ZZ, but I started to see why some people went the other way.  ZZ is just so likable and polite.  He draws people in and his personality is just infectious.  Still love them both and wish them the best in the entertainment industry.  I think both will go very far and stay as close friends.  I'm not even angry if they decided not to be in s2 because I think it will be quite risky for them to do so. 

Ahh... I hate to admit this but I'm starting to waver myself... Johnny is still my #1 bias but Zhouzhou is just ugh too cute, too adorable, always smiling, emanates positive vibe, sunny, bright, cheerful, doesn't get upset easily... He's starting to shake my heart.... What to do....

3 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Ahh... I hate to admit this but I'm starting to waver myself... Johnny is still my #1 bias but Zhouzhou is just ugh too cute, too adorable, always smiling, emanates positive vibe, sunny, bright, cheerful, doesn't get upset easily... He's starting to shake my heart.... What to do....

Don't worry, I share the same feeling here, LOL. My heart is now 60% Zhouzhou, 40% Johnny. I guess I will just flip-flop back and forth between both of them :wub:

• Like 13

49 minutes ago, mym999 said:

They are not like us guys,  we are not judged by lots of  people or care/feel pressure what others think about us much...Generally people in Entertainment industry face so much troubles especially new comers like jonny,timmy...Mainly they are famous because of BL series which is not much appreciated by govt/more producers...They cant live their careers just bcz of addicted series  and has to have normal dramas with other genre..They have to face rumors/their personality changes/scandals/anti fans / critics/ biasis/ judgement from people who view their acting ..They can never be true to them selves openly because they dont know how people/fans react...

Even we have different opinions seeing pictures of them...Jonny  is trying his best to make his career...they are  young too...He will slowly develop as he gains more experience...Their career also sinks if they are labelled as gays...thats why no actor admits he is gay ..if they recieve another drama then they do promote with chemistry btwn leads...its a fact of this industry...We should just support our fav actors and encourage them...They are both different but both are hard working and handsome...

you're right :)

• Like 1

Love that Bloom #2: A Lingering Fire
https://www.wattpad.com/230512859-love-that-bloom-a-lingering-fire

"Do you have any problem? If not, do not disrupt me!" His eyes, oh they were so sharp and cold. Gone were the warmth and joyful twinkles which I saw. His lips turned into a flat, annoyed line, far from smiles he showed earlier. 

"I just asked you to pick up the ruler. Can't you move faster!?"

Even his voice changed from soft tones he used before to an indifferent even bordering to hostile tone. Each word brought icicle with it and the way he pronounced them as if stabbing that icicles deep inside my chest.

i felt something hot building slowly in me. Not anger, not fury. A fire which challenged me to melt his ice. Growled, I bent and picked up the imaginary ruler and slapped it on the table front of him. I then returned to my chair, trying to control the rising fire while throwing him a heated gaze.

He completely ignored me.

• Like 13

@skeletonworks Zhouzhou is the best choice of SJD in the cast.  many fans have admitted that they felt in love with GH - JY while watching ShangYin, but after that, they eventually addicted by Zhouzhou with his real life activities (cuteness overload and so serious in whatever he does at the same time - I wonder who else could be like that :)) . I have to confess that I so addicted with BLY or Zhouzhou from very beginning, either in the novel or in ShangYin.. (Yes, the bias-me say ^^)

I feel lucky for myself too, for being a fan girl (My god! I am actually a Fan girl! ) of Zhouzhou and JY from the beginning of their career, from their first achievement.. Man Man Tou with them :wub: hope that they would keep their precious pure hearts in showbiz. In this moment I love just the way they are: young artist, two bright and talented boys with vast dream and future..   

• Like 11