Quantcast

1 minute ago, skeletonworks said:

So it's fake??? I got excited for nothing?! :cold_sweat:

:( I know, me too. But I think only the date changed (however they really don't have a new date yet). They already preparing samples and other goods, such as posters and souvenirs etc to the event. Also CJD urged the Taiwan company to speed up their works (regarding the DVD I think). So if they put so many effort(and money) into this, I don't think they want to waste it.  

• Like 4

Again, JY is superbly confident with his looks and said that he is the most handsome among the 4 guys!! <3 Also, JY rubbed WZ's elbow at the end of the self-defence demonstration (3:08). Aaawww.

• Like 12

[NEWS] 20160309 Network Drama Weibo Update
#NetworkDramaBlog [Chai Jidan confirmed <Addicted> sequel for this year, and the news about original casts] Yesterday, #AddictedWebSeries author/screenwriter Chai Jidan announced that "Addicted" second season will be filmed this year. Regarding the actors, it might not the same cast. Chai Jidan said it depends on the actors' activities, since @Johnny and @Wei Zhou have many activities scheduled now; there are some other works need to be determined, we can only try to have the same cast.

I can't accept if they are really change the cast :bawling::bawling:

Source: https://www.facebook.com/Addicted.WebSeries/photos/a.442416112621212.1073741841.421514444711379/453884588141031/?type=3&theater

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Again, JY is superbly confident with his looks and said that he is the most handsome among the 4 guys!! <3 Also, JY rubbed WZ's elbow at the end of the self-defence demonstration (3:08). Aaawww.

...i wish this video went on forever. that cut off frame @3:31 is fire and deserving to be their dvd cover, they'd sell tons just from it alone. 

everyone looks so handsome and seems to be in good moods, might be their least awkward interview so far. jy nearly pushed wz over in his haste to be self-praise and his yell "me!" into the mic hurts my ears. and i think wz's favorite word is "you guess" lol

• Like 9

I like the Femina photo shot the best! The four of them look so handsome there (well, pretty in Chen Wen's case). They smiled and laughed a lot too! Look at Zhouzhou's half resigned/half pouty face when Johnny used him in the self-defense demonstration LOL.

And look at the first gif that @ryokise posted! Look at how Zhouzhou's left hand gently caressed Johnny's before he let him go! LOOK! LOOK!!! *super excited* *holding breath* *abusing the gif*

• Like 11

14 minutes ago, ryokise said:

Zhouzhou and his habit of holding on to JY's arms :)

Hidden Content

His anchor... :w00t:

• Like 2

Apparently Johnny is deleting posts off related Addicted and ZZ on his weibo. What the richard simmons hell is going on? #YuZhouShipIsSinking. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

Apparently Johnny is deleting posts off related Addicted and ZZ on his weibo. What the richard simmons hell is going on? #YuZhouShipIsSinking. 

What? When did he do that? These couple of days?

Maybe he just set them to private? (don't know whether you can do it on weibo...)

Noo... The ship is not sinking! All save the ship! All save the ship! 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, gayyoxx said:

What? When did he do that? These couple of days?

Maybe he just set them to private? (don't know whether you can do it on weibo...)

Noo... The ship is not sinking! All save the ship! All save the ship! 

You can check which posts were deleted on the other forum (see you there quite often too :D). Well, I don't know about the private set up, but Chinese fans noticed that in the last few weeks many Addicted posts disappeared from his weibo. Even the one where ZZ is backing a cake to her mom's birthday and he shared/commented on it. Why the hell would he delete that? It's not like it has anything to do with Addicted or the ban... so I really don't know. It doesn't look good... 

On 3/11/2016 at 2:13 PM, ayasdai said:

You can check which posts were deleted on the other forum (see you there quite often too :D). Well, I don't know about the private set up, but Chinese fans noticed that in the last few weeks many Addicted posts disappeared from his weibo. Even the one where ZZ is backing a cake to her mom's birthday and he shared/commented on it. Why the hell would he delete that? It's not like it has anything to do with Addicted or the ban... so I really don't know. It doesn't look good... 

I don't know what to think anymore. Gosh... Johnny, don't make me think you are what I think you are right now. Please.

• Like 11

I think this topic is slowly turning the innocent me into a proper pervert...what was the word again, fujoshi? ahahaha (I keep getting curious about certain things that I never thought of before such as the tent scene oopsie)

I hope that there is a reason behind Johnny's actions and that it isn't what we fear it is :( it would be quite sad (for all of us) if he was to leave Addicted as a thing of the past...I cannot imagine another actor playing Gu Hai, especially if the rest of the cast remain the same. I really hope there is a logical explanation to all of this, but why would he delete his pics with ZZ that were unrelated to the series? Kinda suspicious hmm...

Or maybe he is like Sehun and he deletes some things every once in a while cause they don't fit his aesthetic...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

I like the Femina photo shot the best! The four of them look so handsome there (well, pretty in Chen Wen's case). They smiled and laughed a lot too! Look at Zhouzhou's half resigned/half pouty face when Johnny used him in the self-defense demonstration LOL.

And look at the first gif that @ryokise posted! Look at how Zhouzhou's left hand gently caressed Johnny's before he let him go! LOOK! LOOK!!! *super excited* *holding breath* *abusing the gif*

I have to admit, these past few days, I've been more addicted to ZhouZhou. I like guys who are musically inclined and are fun to be around with. And look at him, from sexy bad boy to adorable fluffy cat real quick. I might be #TeamZhouYu now :D

XMiEZab.gif

• Like 16

1 hour ago, ayasdai said:

Why God why? ? ? :bawling: 

Why this stupid ban came in between our love birds? 

They had just started and now it feels like it is almost the end of JY and ZZ era...

The government rules are very stringent and make even the biggest of heroes cower in fear...

May be JY is scared for his future and any unwanted action by the government against him..

Or may be (wishful thinking) he wants to keep his old memories private and locked somewhere away from public eye..

So many may be's....

Its time to move on I guess....

My poor heart is aching.....:confounded:

3 hours ago, ayasdai said:

Unfortunately this turned out to be fake :( They cancelled the event, that's what the official admin of the facebook page said. I am not sure about the the reason (I read on another forum that It is still under discussion with Johnny). But I think they still want to hold it, but there is no new date for the event so far. 

Hi, there

I'm back here about Fan meeting in Thailand

Could you tell me where you see cancellation announcement? I don't see any, even in official facebook page.

9 minutes ago, JTanis said:

Hi, there

I'm back here about Fan meeting in Thailand

Could you tell me where you see cancellation announcement? I don't see any, even in official facebook page.

Well as far as I know (correct me if I'm wrong) I can't post other forums link here. (but I will send you a PM)

7 hours ago, ryansparks1982 said:

On April 17, 2016. Screenwriter and 4 actors' fan meeting will be held at Central Ladprao BCC Hall (Thailand). They will come approximately on April 15 - 17. Specific details will be announced later.

send me to

Spoiler

i hope that there will be a fan meet in the philippines as well. I will fly back to my home country right away hahahaha.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, ayasdai said:

ZZ seems to be so sweet as before, and getting mature than before. However, I must say that he is a very smart person. I can't really see through what he think. Maybe somethings have changed in his mind, but he just not let it appearance before camera.