about this johnny thing, maybe he's just spring cleaning his sns. but honestly, he always seems like the rebellious type and everything is dependant on his mood, so i hope addictes fans arent bugging him too much with all the shipping and questioning his sexuality. zhouzhou has a much higher tolerance for this than he does just bc of their personalities

• Like 19

Off from my night shift duty and still thinking of my Timmy and Johnny, positively! ^_^

All the best for these two equally endearing artists. Timmy :heart: Johnny. :wub::wub:

I can only hope for another season of Addicted. I can only hope for more that the two of you will continue to play my Gu Hai and Bai Lou Yin! :)

• Like 9

2 hours ago, shuwei said:

about this johnny thing, maybe he's just spring cleaning his sns. but honestly, he always seems like the rebellious type and everything is dependant on his mood, so i hope addictes fans arent bugging him too much with all the shipping and questioning his sexuality. zhouzhou has a much higher tolerance for this than he does just bc of their personalities

Well I do agree with you...I think Jingyu might have gotten fed up with the crass comments some fans are making about him and Zhouzhou...I mean how would we like it if people we've just just met asked us outright who we prefer to bugger, right???Also this might also be a precaution against the ban...let's just wait for an official explanation since there must be some kind of justification to why he's doing this...for all we know someone hacked his account too. 

So let's stay calm and support our boiz...just think of our ship as under repair atm^_~

• Like 8

Totally off topic...

I just saw a trending story on Facebook about how the actual human Richard Simmons has been 'missing' for 2 years. His friends haven't seen him and there's something about his housekeeper controlling him (I didn't read the whole thing, just scanned)

I can't tell you how badly I wanted to post:

"He's over on Soompi hiding all of our "bad" words. Somebody go get him - he keeps making nonsense out of our posts!"

(Making myself giggle if nothing else. Sorry :sweatingbullets:)

Edited by sohocomo
clarification of person
  • Like 12

14 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

Totally off topic...

I just saw a trending story on Facebook about how Richard Simmons has been 'missing' for 2 years. His friends haven't seen him and there's something about his housekeeper controlling him (I didn't read the whole thing, just scanned)

"He's over on Soompi hiding all of our "bad" words. Somebody go get him - he keeps making nonsense out of our posts!"

Goodness... my brain just immediately compute "Richard Simmons" in your sentence to something entirely different. I had a few seconds where I went kinda "huh? what has been missing?"

I've been hanging out in Soompi for too long. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

Totally off topic...

I just saw a trending story on Facebook about how Richard Simmons has been 'missing' for 2 years. His friends haven't seen him and there's something about his housekeeper controlling him (I didn't read the whole thing, just scanned)

lol o.o really? who

5 minutes ago, liesl said:

Goodness... my brain just immediately compute "Richard Simmons" in your sentence to something entirely different. I had a few seconds where I went kinda "huh? what has been missing?"

I've been hanging out in Soompi for too long. :sweatingbullets:

Went back and edited for clarification. The stupid thing was, even as I was reading the FB page, my brain kept trying to change the name into other words...

• Like 2

Believe in ZZ and Johnny :blush:

So this is some pts Street Star Shooting yesterday  “MRRM Magazine 4

and here is a clip: http://www.miaopai.com/show/edy2vuKG8KsmRWenngBsKw__.htm

*richard simmons, I want to have that lens, my camera branded Sony made that lens so freaking expensive

photo credit:  阿蒙_ViVi

Spoiler

67eb87eajw1f1uf2cgseuj20qo0zkn4b.jpg

67eb87eajw1f1uf2e3mx6j20qo0zkn4w.jpg

67eb87eajw1f1uf2epsfcj20qo0zktep.jpg

HERE WE GO AGAIN, LEGENDARY SITTING POSE

67eb87eajw1f1uf2batzbj20qo0zkwkw.jpg

67eb87eajw1f1uf2fh4kyj20zk0qotf3.jpg

67eb87eajw1f1uf2hzg36j20no0zk0y0.jpg

Over shadow enhancement 

67eb87eajw1f1uf36ly3pj20qo0zh7b3.jpg

67eb87eajw1f1uf2h7bzuj20qo0zkn3y.jpg

67eb87eajw1f1uf2g5hfcj20qo0zkgr0.jpg

FANART ZZ AND JOHNNY WITH CORGI:

Artist: dont know, credit: @顯靈-TOPVINCI

aebbe5c3gw1f1t0526ktmj21wo2jux6p.jpg

THANKS FOR READING AND WATCHING <3 , LET'S HAVE SOME EXCERSISES :

006jRRdVjw1f1ucladxl2g30b406sx6p.gif

• Like 20

Ok... I've been away for several hours and I've read a lot of conspiracies and rumours (or maybe not rumours) anyways, I want to greet you all a blessed Sunday and to cool down your boiling heads and coz you a lot of nosebleeds, once again let me post this picture of my Yu Yu. #YuZhou 

86ZWJte.jpg

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Lester Gordula said:

Ok... I've been away for several hours and I've read a lot of conspiracies and rumours (or maybe not rumours) anyways, I want to greet you all a blessed Sunday and to cool down your boiling heads and coz you a lot of nosebleeds, once again let me post this picture of my Yu Yu. #YuZhou 

lemme pretend I don't see anything

ImGTdnnrTH0cw.gif

• Like 4

12 hours ago, ayasdai said:

You can check which posts were deleted on the other forum (see you there quite often too :D). Well, I don't know about the private set up, but Chinese fans noticed that in the last few weeks many Addicted posts disappeared from his weibo. Even the one where ZZ is backing a cake to her mom's birthday and he shared/commented on it. Why the hell would he delete that? It's not like it has anything to do with Addicted or the ban... so I really don't know. It doesn't look good... 

Whatt!!!! What happen??!! Why Johnny why!! :confounded::dizzy: . And the fan meeting , I wanna cry!:bawling:. 12 april is my last day working at Bangkok. No chance to attend the fanmeeting. Unlucky me sob sob. They should come to Singapore too.

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, joycemay said:

Whatt!!!! What happen??!! Why Johnny why!! :confounded::dizzy: . And the fan meeting , I wanna cry!:bawling:. 12 april is my last day working at Bangkok. No chance to attend the fanmeeting. Unlucky me sob sob. They should come to Singapore too.

I'm on the side with the theory that JY is trying to protect ZZ from the antis, and the gossips who would use those pics to make bad things about him and even JY since those weeks ZZ got so many scandals and rumors surrounding him with one by one got eliminated by official statements.

• Like 5

Comparing with other videos, the attitudes of JingYu to FangBor (JingYu's good friends, knowing for 5+ years) and to ZhouZhou.

Do you see anything different ?

JingYu: (are you okay? does it hurt ? repeat...)

Note: If you watched the live stream before, then WeiZhou said that "I get used to this, this is love."

http://makeagif.com/ByM751

ByM751.gif

http://makeagif.com/vc1nwP

vc1nwP.gif

And this poor guy of JingYu's good brother... 

(FangBor is also a good friend of JY and a model, too. who helped JY a lot when JY was not famous.)

http://makeagif.com/CA-1At

CA-1At.gif

http://makeagif.com/89XaP9

89XaP9.gif

http://makeagif.com/JnaRPu

JnaRPu.gif

http://makeagif.com/nO21Rf

nO21Rf.gif

Have a nice day!

Edited by Fang Idwhat
  • Like 14