7 hours ago, elppa said:

@gayyoxxZhou 's fanpage in VN has confirmed this. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1793107194235397.1073741838.1783645875181529&type=3

Some fans in VN felt angry and so sad for this. There were abnormal issues : in ranking, fans can not like or find ZZ on weibo (despite of his >1m fan account), his songs on music websites  have bugs (duration gets up to 77 mins) fans can not vote, if they shares it, it turns another song 

That is so messed up and unfair! No wonder ZhouZhou's new song has been stuck at no.3 on the Fresh Asia chart for the whole week. I guess there's no chance for his new song to reach no. 1 now :cry: 

I bet the government has something to do with this! :angry: loljk Don't worry ZhouZhou, you're always no.1 in our hearts :grin: (and in Johnny's xD)

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, andrewth said:

Agreed! I think the first few weeks, I was so impatient for the episodes to come out that I spent all night thinking about it. I don't even know how many nights of sleep I lost waiting for an episode to come out or thinking about this darn series or the actors :bawling:

Now you're losing sleep wondering about season 2, aren't you? Just close your eyes and remind yourself that it's only when you sleep that you can dream of GH/BLY and JY/ZZ (then come here and share your dreams with us :))

8 minutes ago, ariafoxx said:

No, it's bad.... for your mental health

Runnn....runnn...before it's too late 

Why didn't anyone tell me this before I got started? Dang...

@eyjooniesh   This thread is just as good as the show. Take some time and read the spoilers and episode/novel comparisons (there's links on the 1st page to make it easy). Don't be afraid to ask questions and offer input. And don't be surprised when start referring to yourself as an Addict  :D  

• Like 11

26 minutes ago, ariafoxx said:

Ugh. If only someone warn me about this a couple of weeks ago...

7 minutes ago, lightyears said:

That is so messed up and unfair! No wonder ZhouZhou's new song has been stuck at no.3 on the Fresh Asia chart for the whole week. I guess there's no chance for his new song to reach no. 1 now :cry: 

I bet the government has something to do with this! :angry: loljk Don't worry ZhouZhou, you're always no.1 in our hearts :grin: (and in Johnny's xD)

I started to think that someone is trying to take Zhouzhou down at all cost, here. Call me conspiracy theorist (weeell...) but come on, how many bad things were happening to Zhouzhou in these couple days? The rumours, the "bug" in weibo... Poor him, I really hope the best for him.

Maybe Johnny also got harrassed but we do not know it; a new, rising star blazing through like the both of them must have their own enemies/jealous/envious people wishing for their downfall. But Zhouzhou might have harder time because his songs are somewhat related to BL, which Chinese govt hates atm.

1 hour ago, Fang Idwhat said:

Comparing with other videos, the attitudes of JingYu to FangBor (JingYu's good friends, knowing for 5+ years) and to ZhouZhou.

Do you see anything different ?

I see the differences! I see the differences! *raise hand fast*

Well, it is obvious that while Johnny was comfortable with Fangbo, he cared about Zhouzhou. Gaze and touches are louder than words, and Johnny even said his concern! *hyaaaa~~~*

• Like 13

2 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

Hi everyone, I'm new here, is this drama good?

It is beyond good. You better not see one episode or you'll be stucked in here like the rest of us and will keep on wondering everyday where is GH (Johnny) and BLY (Timmy) and what they are doing. You'll wish that" I should have never watch this series". You'll wish that you just stop on makimg wishes altogether about these two adorable artists.:D

You will have your own extreme experience of no-turning-back Addiction.

P.S.

You'll keep on refreshing the pages for updates, news, gossips, rumors, etc. :D

• Like 12

56 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

Now you're losing sleep wondering about season 2, aren't you? Just close your eyes and remind yourself that it's only when you sleep that you can dream of GH/BLY and JY/ZZ (then come here and share your dreams with us :))

Oh, that hasn't affected me yet. I think when season 2 gets released, I'm doomed. For now. I'm actually finally sleeping LOL

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ariafoxx said:

Hahahaha...I forsee one more will fall victim to the strange lure of Addiction...so if I were you...back away slowly...while you still can....oooops too late!!!!

Seriously, I thought that Addiction would be something to tie me over until my main fandom stop being such a shitefest but nooooooo...I was wrong!!!!It has made me soooo crazy over it that now I have another fandom to stressed over with hahahahahaha

Goodluck and remember we can be your support group...we will make the Addiction worse :))))

• Like 5

I hope a new chapter of link removed will cheer you all up from the drama ^_^ You can find Dose #2 here:

Link: link removed

tbCJqJP.png

Excerpt:

fanfiction removed

I noticed that since the Weibo situation surfaced today, my views on that story have increased dramatically.
Seems like people are reading it for comfort, so I'm hoping this fluff, fluff, and more fluff-filled chapter will make some of you smile ^_^

Edit: Oh my god, I just realized this excerpt makes it sound like food p*rn and sm*ut - I swear it's not HAHAHA. It's fluff :wub:

• Like 18

1 hour ago, Fang Idwhat said:

A MV fan made for Addicted Web Series with eng sub.

Love the MV, the guys cover and the song lyrics. Thank you! <3

如果你决定跟随感觉 / 为爱勇敢一次 / 如果你说我们有彼此

If you decide to follow feelings / Be bold for love once / If you say we have each other

• Like 2

5 hours ago, sohocomo said:

Went back and edited for clarification. The stupid thing was, even as I was reading the FB page, my brain kept trying to change the name into other words...

Classic symptom of a soompi ADDICTED forum addict.. :P

3 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

Hi everyone, I'm new here, is this drama good?

"Good." You're asking that??

honey-please.gif

Lol. No seriously. Check it out. Hope you like it. ^_^

2 hours ago, ariafoxx said:

lol'd at this. *clap* never has been truer words spoken..

17 hours ago, ryokise said:

Zhouzhou and his habit of holding on to JY's arms :)

a80d7200gw1f1ucow2k8eg20ab05tu0y.gif

I think this gif alone can cure illnesses.

From what Interview is this? And anyone care to share links to the full interview, with subs preferably?

Thank yooo.

• Like 11

(Quick trans of Madame figaro's short interview of Zhouzhou from today)
http://www.miaopai.com/show/SIPVOrmlyl5YqXHfudaFbQ__.html

Q: If you only had one minute to prepare yourself before heading out.Which part do you pay attention to the most?
WZ: Hair

Q: Usual clothing style?
WZ: Erm..more towards sporty..casual and comfortable

Q: Hum a song that you recently love the most
WZ: *WZ hums a song*
Q: What song is this?
WZ: *WZ sings the song in Cantonese*  *link to the song here*

Q: Types of female celebrities that you like? Give one example
WZ: I like female celebrities with an aura and female celebrities that are amiable

Q: Specific people?
WZ: Specific..for amiable, it's Song Ji Hyo. For aura, it's Lin Chi ling.

Q: Content of a post that you recently published in "friends circle".
WZ: Eh? What did I post? I think it's..oh! Yesterday,I posted a photo with my friends while we were writing songs together

Q: Wearing briefs or boxers?
WZ: Boxers

Q: What color?
WZ: *Zhouzhou turns around to check his boxer's color* Blue-black

WZ: *Wave* No more? No more questions?
Q: Yeah
WZ: Ah ok

• Like 14

18 minutes ago, thoron said:

Classic symptom of a soompi ADDICTED forum addict.. :P

"Good." You're asking that??

honey-please.gif

Lol. No seriously. Check it out. Hope you like it. ^_^

lol'd at this. *clap* never has been truer words spoken..

a80d7200gw1f1ucow2k8eg20ab05tu0y.gif

I think this gif alone can cure illnesses.

From what Interview is this? And anyone care to share links to the full interview, with subs preferably?

Thank yooo.

Actually the Full one is about 30 minutes but I forgot the link and I didn't see anyone sub that.... 

And this interview got many questions that they had to stop for a while :v

• Like 11

43 minutes ago, thoron said:

No subs though. Also, the audio is pretty bad, it's like that in every version that I've watched so far :/

54 minutes ago, smeowly said:

i wish all these reporters and magazines would stop asking silly nonsensical questions and ask the important one: "are you coming back to film season 2?"

Actually in the Femina interview (that I linked above), there was a person who asked that exact question (at around 16:47 in the video).
First the interviewer asked if there will be a second season to which Zhouzhou answered "Yes, of course". Then he asked if the four of them will take part in it. They all said yes. Johnny made a joke at that point saying "It depends if the country gives us this opportunity".
So... fingers crossed that they'll all live up to their words. ><

• Like 17

1 hour ago, samscheetah said:

Actually the Full one is about 30 minutes but I forgot the link and I didn't see anyone sub that.... 

And this interview got many questions that they had to stop for a while :v

Waaa!!! I want the 30-minute video please... :tears:

Edit: Okay, I found it.. first post of this page... thank you kakelet

46 minutes ago, kakelet said:

Actually in the Femina interview (that I linked above), there was a person who asked that exact question (at around 16:47 in the video).
First the interviewer asked if there will be a second season to which Zhouzhou answered "Yes, of course". Then he asked if the four of them will take part in it. They all said yes. Johnny made a joke at that point saying "It depends if the country gives us this opportunity".
So... fingers crossed that they'll all live up to their words. ><

... and toes crossed too... :D

• Like 1