Guest skeletonworks
2 hours ago, ryokise said:

(Quick trans of Madame figaro's short interview of Zhouzhou from today)
http://www.miaopai.com/show/SIPVOrmlyl5YqXHfudaFbQ__.html

Q: If you only had one minute to prepare yourself before heading out.Which part do you pay attention to the most?
WZ: Hair

Q: Usual clothing style?
WZ: Erm..more towards sporty..casual and comfortable

Q: Hum a song that you recently love the most
WZ: *WZ hums a song*
Q: What song is this?
WZ: *WZ sings the song in Cantonese*  *link to the song here*

Q: Types of female celebrities that you like? Give one example
WZ: I like female celebrities with an aura and female celebrities that are amiable

Q: Specific people?
WZ: Specific..for amiable, it's Song Ji Hyo. For aura, it's Lin Chi ling.

Q: Content of a post that you recently published in "friends circle".
WZ: Eh? What did I post? I think it's..oh! Yesterday,I posted a photo with my friends while we were writing songs together

Q: Wearing briefs or boxers?
WZ: Boxers

Q: What color?
WZ: *Zhouzhou turns around to check his boxer's color* Blue-black

WZ: *Wave* No more? No more questions?
Q: Yeah
WZ: Ah ok

He likes Song Jihyo!!!! :astonished: They can become a cute couple!! Right now SJH is "married" to Chen Bolin in "We Got Married" show!!! Wahhh if only Zhouzhou can act together with SJH!! I'd totally ship this noona-dongsaeng couple!! OMG I'm beginning to imagine Zhouzhou spreading his wings to Korea and become famous there!!!! We already got a Korean fan of Heroin in this thread!!! It's possible!!!! They're gonna be sooo cute!!! Mong Ji & Zhouzhou XD And Gary would be totally jealous XDDD

And thanks as always for always providing us translations of short clips ^^ 

1 hour ago, ryokise said:

(fancam from today cr: JJ君_陪伴是最长情的告白)

Uploader says that three girls fell and Johnny helped them up.

Wow, Johnny was after Zz to go to MadameFiargo interview, it means Zz was there from the morning til Johnny came... Or wasn't he? 

And the fans, I could see that they were s little bit on high mood and they push to each other a lot

• Like 2

*Unconfirmed* 

As I said earlier, Addicted was bought by a Taiwan distributor ( this is confirmed as CJD replied on her interview and Addicted page changed its name to Addicted TW ). In my previous post, I mentioned that ep 16 17 18 will be aired shortly and they will featured GH and BLY to the end of Book 1. This is unconfirmed. However, I found an audio leak of the last scene of the series ( chapter 208 in Book 1 ), in which BLY is crying over GH's body covered with blood as he was impaled by an iron stick when he tried to shield BLY from being impaled in the car accident. 

I uploaded it on my channel so you guys can view it. Note that this still could be a fake leak, but judging from the voice and the emotion cover by the speaker, it could be very well that it is indeed BLY crying here. 

P/S: I am crying as I am uploading it. I can't believe they depicted this scene this hard. I was stabbed when I read it in the novel but hearing Zhou screaming is it beyond my limit. I do really believe this is a very emotional scene. Anyway, regarding these emotional scenes, Zhou ( and also Yu ) has confirmed that they acted so real that they couldn't get out of the character themselves, still crying even when the scene is over. This kind of make me think that Yu deleting his photos is just another action to protect Zhou from the reporters. 

• Like 16

17 minutes ago, Ha Gia an Pham said:

*Unconfirmed* 

As I said earlier, Addicted was bought by a Taiwan distributor ( this is confirmed as CJD replied on her interview and Addicted page changed its name to Addicted TW ). In my previous post, I mentioned that ep 16 17 18 will be aired shortly and they will featured GH and BLY to the end of Book 1. This is unconfirmed. However, I found an audio leak of the last scene of the series ( chapter 208 in Book 1 ), in which BLY is crying over GH's body covered with blood as he was impaled by an iron stick when he tried to shield BLY from being impaled in the car accident. 

I uploaded it on my channel so you guys can view it. Note that this still could be a fake leak, but judging from the voice and the emotion cover by the speaker, it could be very well that it is indeed BLY crying here. 

P/S: I am crying as I am uploading it. I can't believe they depicted this scene this hard. I was stabbed when I read it in the novel but hearing Zhou screaming is it beyond my limit. I do really believe this is a very emotional scene. Anyway, regarding these emotional scenes, Zhou ( and also Yu ) has confirmed that they acted so real that they couldn't get out of the character themselves, still crying even when the scene is over. This kind of make me think that Yu deleting his photos is just another action to protect Zhou from the reporters. 

I think maybe it's fake ,it's too short time for finish "Shihui's saga" within 3 ep. (I think "Rape Scene" is very big event for the story line.)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ha Gia an Pham said:

*Unconfirmed* 

OH MY GOD!!! WHAT DID I JUST HEAR?

After about 2-3 seconds I finished that, I CRY. no kiddings
There's still little bit tears hanging on my eyes while I'm typing this.

So that's true that this series have 18 episodes for season 1? And that was BLY screaming GH's name when the accident happen in the last episode of season 1? IS IT REAL? So, that kind of ending was the actual BIGGEST CLIFFHANGER, far more than SH's comeback!

That will be heart attacking scene though... but I wish Taiwan will surely show the whole episode 1 til 18, without CUTS. Please.

THIS IS TRUE. I could accept this opinion.
I just could NOT think that JY deleted those photos (although not all photos) of ZZ and Addicted related, means that he's being ungrateful. No, I can't think like that. He's basically just not wanted to expose too much about some "banned" work. Even he was deleting those photos (memories) from his website... doesn't mean he deleted/didn't save those on his computer or cellphone. He may even have more lot of those.

And I think he still REALLY appreciate Addicted, even appreciates ZZ..
He still want to do fanmeeting with Addicted casts and crew. He still take a lot of interviews and photoshots with ZZ.
I'm not losing any hope from them... It's okay, at least they're being good friends, til they both getting old.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, guhai said:

I hope a new chapter of Prozac: He's My Anti-Anxiety will cheer you all up from the drama ^_^ You can find Dose #2 here:

Link: Prozac: He's My Anti-Anxiety

tbCJqJP.png

Excerpt:

I noticed that since the Weibo situation surfaced today, my views on that story have increased dramatically.
Seems like people are reading it for comfort, so I'm hoping this fluff, fluff, and more fluff-filled chapter will make some of you smile ^_^

Edit: Oh my god, I just realized this excerpt makes it sound like food p*rn and sm*ut - I swear it's not HAHAHA. It's fluff :wub:

Homaygash.... this is great. now you're hyping my imagination from the men so much. hahahaha

• Like 3

*Unconfirmed* 

Ohmygawdddd this is gonna be so intense...I kind of teared up just listening to the audio...what more if we watch it??????

• Like 4

I was exploring baidu posts and saw fans saying that during Esquire photoshoot, at around 1.26.24. When Zhouzhou bent down, the livestreamers suddenly said "look!" and laughed, then Johnny stared back at them. Any thoughts? (I personally don't think that the livestreamers would be so mean as to laugh at Zhouzhou for that..but hmm idk...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NNPWYjsNRo

• Like 3

@Ha Gia an Pham thank you for the share.

am i alone who thinks the cry vid is fake? to me, someone got the audio clip of BLY saying "GuHai", added background music, siren effect and a wail in the end, 'Coz there is noticeable volume difference between the spoken part and the cry/wail part. I may be wrong tho.

@kakelet thank you for the link. will watch it even without subs :D

this ones growing on me. i like ZhouZhou better than BaiLouYin.. team ThorZhou now hehe. :P

I know most of us have heavily perused yzonlykt instagram account, but look at that man..

he couldn't help but bite his lips at the wondrous sight of a dancing ZhouZhou..

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, thoron said:

@Ha Gia an Pham thank you for the share.

am i alone who thinks the cry vid is fake? to me, someone got the audio clip of BLY saying "GuHai", added background music, siren effect and a wail in the end, 'Coz there is noticeable volume difference between the spoken part and the cry/wail part. I may be wrong tho.

I know most of us have heavily perused yzonlykt instagram account, but look at that man..

he couldn't help but bite his lips at the wondrous sight of a dancing ZhouZhou..

I'm on your side that the vid seems to be fake #haha

And that guy bites his lips like: "Oh man, what the heck am I watching now, I feel too old to watch this dance moves, it's so weird. HAHAHHAHAHA

• Like 6

*Unconfirmed* 

Doesn't it sound.... fake? Or am I the only one who thinks that? I mean the voice volume of the breathing, screaming, and the way he said "Gu Hai" is all different. Heck, the way he said "Gu Hai" doesn't fit the scene at all. It sounds like it's taken from the episodes and then being mixed together.

EDIT : @thoron You're faster than me. :D But I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that way.

• Like 9

*Unconfirmed* 

10e0tcg.jpg

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, liesl said:

Doesn't it sound.... fake? Or am I the only one who thinks that? I mean the voice volume of the breathing, screaming, and the way he said "Gu Hai" is all different. Heck, the way he said "Gu Hai" doesn't fit the scene at all. It sounds like it's taken from the episodes and then being mixed together.

Le'ts be on team with me and @thoron haha

Ok

time to get some nosebleed

Spoiler

650c2f33jw1f1venuzty4j227k27k1kx.jpg

650c2f33jw1f1veo2pm7wj22c02c0kjl.jpg

• Like 15

7 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

I'm on your side that the vid seems to be fake #haha

And that guy bites his lips like: "Oh man, what the heck am I watching now, I feel too old to watch this dance moves, it's so weird. HAHAHHAHAHA

No sam, i think its more like: "Oh man, i wish i wasn't on video so i can stare more.. damn that ahss *bites lip*"

6 minutes ago, liesl said:

@liesl we really are "classmates" when it comes to audio department. your ears and my ears are probably friends

Update: that pic of Johnny above pulls me back to team Johnny..

• Like 5