2 hours ago, thoron said:

Or...

@gayyoxx if they hit really big in POPULARITY.. 

Be cast as Wiccan and Hulkling in a future MARVEL Movie (Asian version... because Diversity)

Marvel's very own BL series.. ((seems farfetched i know,  but one can dream yaknow)) 

Dunno the whole story between the two, but on their free time they also:

I can totally imagine JY as Hulkling and WZ as Wiccan. Aah... I miss the Young Avengers comics. Thanks for the pics. <3

Oh, keep voting! JY & WZ are at top 2 now. Let's widen their lead. http://yanyuan.vdfly.com/

• Like 3

Reading the recent interview with CJD, that's great news guys...although yeah it's not an actual confirmation, but at least after so many events...she still says she'll definitely do season 2 this year.

been listening to the novel with a text to speech app :3 omg chapter 90-91!!!! That infamous cut scene to a table of tissues in episode 12 :P

Spoiler

It's only like their first sexual encounter and I'm already so excited...I think my blood pressure will rise so much...I hope I don't faint from it XD it's only masturbation!!! Imagine after the rape and actual full on sex...guys I need help and I need somebody to hold me or calm me down or something XD XD XD

• Like 7

estreline found this easy magazine interview of jingyu and weizhou and translated
01. use one word to describe other party
weizhou: 傻白甜 (it means silly, adorable, give sweet and nice feelings to people)
jingyu: 精明 (skillful, bright, amazing)

02. what is the thing that you do with each other that feels like you have this unspoken understanding the most? (im sorry idk how to translate this question properly)
weizhou: we have this "rubbing hair" gesture together (refer on the bts, i will upload it after this so you will understand it better)
jingyu: we had this one kissing scene, then after it finished both of us simultaneously shouted "cut!" together

03. each other nickname?
weizhou: i called him huang jing yu
jingyu: i called him zhou zhou

04. one line from the series that you think it has deep meaning?
weizhou: i just remember this one line "im scared of the pain"
jingyu: there was this one scene, when i tied him on a bed, then i said so many lines to him. if you want to know more specific, then just watch the series!

05. if you could exchange your weakness with one of other party's strength?
weizhou: i wont exchange anything
jingyu: why cant i find my weakness?!

• Like 16

3 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

You know what, I want to see a movie where Johnny and Zhouzhou are the main actors but play as enemies. Like one of them is a police detective and the other is a serial killer. Or hero/villain. Put some Foe Yay (romance/attraction between enemies) and end the movie tragically. That would break the fans into pieces haha! *evil laugh*

That should be alternate dimension of GH and BLY after the rape where BLY swore for vengeance and become the villain 

1 minute ago, nedaaa said:

estreline found this easy magazine interview of jingyu and weizhou and translated

02. what is the thing that you do with each other that feels like you have this unspoken understanding the most? (im sorry idk how to translate this question properly)
weizhou: we have this "rubbing hair" gesture together (refer on the bts, i will upload it after this so you will understand it better)
jingyu: we had this one kissing scene, then after it finished both of us simultaneously shouted "cut!" together

03. each other nickname?

jingyu: there was this one scene, when i tied him on a bed, then i said so many lines to him. if you want to know more specific, then just watch the series!

Number 4!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it possible that jy really meant what he said to zz, not only in the movie but in real life????

*nosebleed*

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, nedaaa said:

yessssssss i thought so too

Omg

JY is really straight....straight to the point and straight into ZZ's embrace (and into his pants as well I assume?). Why do I feel that JY can be a good bottom? *runs and hides to timbuktu*

Edited by chlorox
Addition
  • Like 8

14 minutes ago, chlorox said:

Omg

JY is really straight....straight to the point and straight into ZZ's embrace (and into his pants as well I assume?). Why do I feel that JY can be a good bottom? *runs and hides to timbuktu*

:lol::lol:well said

• Like 1

I'm just curious...jy has been modelling for sometime, right? As far as I know modelling and all sort of entertainment business is not that far from gay world. Wonder how many ppl tried to hit on him and how he dealt with them...

He's not ugly at all, hot and sexy...

Just curious

• Like 2

Movie plot where they're enemies... :wub:

The plots I think of are more bromancey like WZ needs a bodyguard for some reason and it's Johnny. Or WZ's character is making his action movie debut and wants to do some of his own stunts, enter Johnny. I think I like plots where they'll have to touch...

CORGIS! My dogs are corgis, but look nothing like the ones in the photoshoot. Maybe they breed them differently in China.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, nedaaa said:

Our Jealous Jingyu :D:DLOL

Tbh I start to believe that JY is actually in denial. He tries to convince himself he doesn't have any feelings for ZZ, 'I'm straight...straight...straight!!!', acts like a drama queen when ZZ touches his face as though it irritated him, but when another man is around ZZ, hugging him, he watches like a tiger... but woops, RED ALERT, ZZ noticed it and JY snaps his head away, afraid of being caught... this is not the first time it happened. There was another photoshoot where he looks at ZZ in the mirror and then exactly the same scene happens when ZZ notices his eyes on him. As many before me mentioned, you can pretend or act consciously, but there is a fine line that when you cross the real emotions overpower you and there you are, exposing what is really going on inside of you. And since JY is the honest type of guy, probably it is harder for him to act or cover up the truth when it comes to emotions. Look at his interviews, many times he blurts out things without thinking.  

• Like 16

1 hour ago, nedaaa said:

03. each other nickname?

Sorry JY. I think you might have failed the interview with 04. Give me that one line pleaseeee... *show kitty eyes* lol

Edit: Oh wow you guys read 04 with so much #YuZhouConspiracy. Now I see it too. <3

• Like 2

Guest skeletonworks
11 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

Tbh I start to believe that JY is actually in denial. He tries to convince himself he doesn't have any feelings for ZZ, 'I'm straight...straight...straight!!!', acts like a drama queen when ZZ touches his face as though it irritated him, but when another man is around ZZ, hugging him, he watches like a tiger... but woops, RED ALERT, ZZ noticed it and JY snaps his head away, afraid of being caught... this is not the first time it happened. There was another photoshoot where he looks at ZZ in the mirror and then exactly the same scene happens when ZZ notices his eyes on him. As many before me mentioned, you can pretend or act consciously, but there is a fine line that when you cross the real emotions overpower you and there you are, exposing what is really going on inside of you. And since JY is the honest type guy, probably it is harder for him to act or cover up the truth when it comes to emotions. Look at his interviews, many times he blurts out things without thinking.  

You wrote exactly what's been going on inside my head... Johnny is sensitive to Zhouzhou's touch. Why? Because he's in denial. I always touched my friend's hand when we were fangirling about YuZhou and Heroin, but I didn't suddenly draw away my hand. So weird when I saw that interview when they were holding the mike together then he withdrew his hand... And that stare and looked away the instance Zhouzhou looked his way, is too obvious to be a coincidence -_- 

Guest skeletonworks
1 hour ago, nedaaa said:

estreline found this easy magazine interview of jingyu and weizhou and translate

04: the fact that he feels like this line has the deep meaning.... Hurm.... Why is it deep meaning for you Johnny???????

05: If only I can have even 1/10 of his confidence lol Actually this kind of answer is the easiest reply for questions like this. You don't have to think so much. It's actually a generic answer. It's an annoying but endearing answer, which makes the person so terribly charming. 

13 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

Tbh I start to believe that JY is actually in denial. He tries to convince himself he doesn't have any feelings for ZZ, 'I'm straight...straight...straight!!!', acts like a drama queen when ZZ touches his face as though it irritated him, but when another man is around ZZ, hugging him, he watches like a tiger... but woops, RED ALERT, ZZ noticed it and JY snaps his head away, afraid of being caught... this is not the first time it happened. There was another photoshoot where he looks at ZZ in the mirror and then exactly the same scene happens when ZZ notices his eyes on him. As many before me mentioned, you can pretend or act consciously, but there is a fine line that when you cross the real emotions overpower you and there you are, exposing what is really going on inside of you. And since JY is the honest type guy, probably it is harder for him to act or cover up the truth when it comes to emotions. Look at his interviews, many times he blurts out things without thinking.  

I shoud talk to him and give him some help so he could be agree and end his denial :D

How he could resist Timmy's charm

Come on Jonny show some reaction buddy:P

• Like 8

I iust remember in the fans meeting towards the end where they were singing walk slowly, jy grabbed zz's hand, but either my eyes failed me or something, zz seemed a bit "uncooperative"...there was no tangled fingers

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, nedaaa said:

I shoud talk to him and give him some help so he could be agree and end his denial :D

How he could resist Timmy's charm

Come on Jonny show some reaction buddy

But maybe, just maybe, he already knows zz doesn't "go that way" something like fallin' for a straight guy? And he couldn't really express his jealousy openly since he is not zz's "partner/bf" so he can only look, yearn and savor the moment with zz?

Jy don't hate me for this conspicrazy thought coming out from my head

Edited by chlorox
Addition
  • Like 3