Zhouzhou is very accommodating to JingYu's feelings. Him being comfortable besides knowing JY's feelings is of significance though. I'm not sure on what level his affections are but, with just this fact alone, its not impossible for his affections to grow because he accommodates. There is a difference between accommodating and tolerating. With accommodation the door to your heart is open (anything is welcome to enter and take effect); with toleration the door is closed and one is watching through their window at what's going on- weird analogy ^_^ but thats how I can explain.

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

Hmm.. To me it's hard to tell whether Zhouzhou shares mutual feeling with Johnny or not. But I think he's aware of Johnny's feeling for him so that's why he's teasing him. On top of that Zhouzhou is a bit playful. 

1 hour ago, chlorox said:

Because zz knows jy's feeling towards him, he's okay with that, he thinks of jy as good (intimate) friend and teases him a lot? Those nights spent together should be able to enlighten us. Don't forget the whole long line that jy said which has deep meaning in ep 11.

*faints*

• Like 6

1 minute ago, mym999 said:

Actually i never enter this BL world if i didnt accidentally watched seven days movie...but i learned a lot about LGBT after getting obsessed with BL dramas/movies....even though i dont have constant liking of any obsession for longer than 1 year but i did read about real life world ...Can you believe ,i read an article about LGBT situations in S.Korea and cried feeling sympathy for LGBT people..Its just peoples views are not completly based on their thinking ,they can be changed with environment,people near us..like i always change my fav hero when ever i like some one new...

Its just there are many types of people in that too which are not normal to accept...we see some gay people behaving vulgar..Around my place i do fear gay people,they dress like female and fall over people and ask for money,and some people force themselves on men...I do support LGBT people who just live like normal and love people..its just another person is  from same gender they have physical attraction...Like BLY and WZ..they have friends and family ..live like normal...just they love each other...they behave like normal friends to other people...its what i liked mostly in addicted series...they are what they are...just love another from same gender....

I know right, S Korea is the same like China in this aspect. I am not sure if you watched any SKorean BL movie, but they are way to much dark (to my taste), not just that they don't have happy ending, but while watching them you are sinking into this depressive state. And I think that it is the effect of the society view on being gay, they even can't portray the movies in a healthy environment. Many of them takes place in a hovel, characters are poor, suffering, trying to make some money so they work like hosts (which I find funny because of the doomed LGBT situation in S Korea, yet there are plenty of hovels where guys sell themselves to rich, old business men). If the character is rich he has mental issues or a bit weird. On the other hand, there are few movies with happy ending, but then it is over the top, a got-out-of-hand comedy and you feel like you can't really take it seriously. Nevertheless, those are fun to watch, but nothing compared to Addicted. So totally agree what you said, Addicted is a down to earth show, with 'normal' people and every day problems. That's why many of us can relate to the characters. 

• Like 7

Just seen a post on weibo that summaries the interview with CJD (the one posted here today, where she mentions she wants to film S2 this year and it depends on the 4 main actors schedule if they can participate or not)... well, and basically the fans are really not happy, almost every first comment is about: if the actors are not the same, then it is better if they don't film S2 at all / We want the same actors / I won't watch it with a different cast / Don't ruin the drama...etc etc. I really hope they will listen to the fans' voice. 

• Like 9

58 minutes ago, tea4two said:

They shared a bed for at least three months right?!  From Early November to early February?!  I remember an interview question asking if they practice kissing, I think I remember a part of the answer mentioned something about putting on lip gloss....lol?!  Anyone remember?

a54602f1gw1f1rzzhmpooj20qo0qon1y.jpg

Just priceless! Every picture just makes me happy.Hoping you two all the best in life, best wishes!! :P:wub:

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

Just seen a post on weibo that summaries the interview with CJD (the one posted here today, where she mentions she wants to film S2 this year and it depends on the 4 main actors schedule if they can participate or not)... well, and basically the fans are really not happy, almost every first comment is about: if the actors are not the same, then it is better if they don't film S2 at all / We want the same actors / I won't watch it with a different cast / Don't ruin the drama...etc etc. I really hope they will listen to the fans' voice. 

yeah your right .. for me, it will not be the same momentum if they change the cast .. feeligs wont be the same and it mught be awkward to watch a different GH and BLY .. hahays, lets hope theyll still have the same cast ..

hope Johnny and Timmy still have time to do the S2 .. praying here ..

damn trying to backread all the threads .. ahaha

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, C IS said:

yeah your right .. for me, it will not be the same momentum if they change the cast .. feeligs wont be the same and it mught be awkward to watch a different GH and BLY .. hahays, lets hope theyll still have the same cast ..

hope Johnny and Timmy still have time to do the S2 .. praying here ..

damn trying to backread all the threads .. ahaha

To be honest, if any other country decided to do a re-make of the series, I would say, fine... they probably would use a bit different script or put more scenes in from the novel that were left out of the Chinese series and we could watch with a different cast the story of BLY and GH unfolding again and probably I would watch it. BUT, I totally agree, not the Chinese series, it would kill the feels... I couldn't bring myself to watch it with a different cast. 

• Like 8

I just read this from their Facebook Account. I can't accept this. No more Huang Jungyin and Zhou Zhou!! TT__TT :(:(:( 

Addicted Web Series 上瘾网络剧
9 mins · 

[NEWS] 20160309 Network Drama Weibo Update 
‪#‎NetworkDramaBlog‬ [Chai Jidan confirmed <Addicted> sequel for this year, and the news about original casts] Yesterday, ‪#‎AddictedWebSeries‬author/screenwriter Chai Jidan announced that "Addicted" second season will be filmed this year. Regarding the actors, it might not the same cast. Chai Jidan said it depends on the actors' activities, since @Johnny and @Wei Zhou have many activities scheduled now; there are some other works need to be determined, we can only try to have the same cast.

Rough trans: Neko 
So news is: There are chances that a whole new cast for season 2. But for sure season 2 is to be filmed this year. So...I will go back to subbing and translating the novel now. ^^

12813976_453884588141031_664224330391272

• Like 3

Hello, everyone! 

My name is Lucas, I'm from Brazil and I have just finished watching the 15th episode of Addicted. I'm already missing it! And I am so curious about what's gonna happen next! 
I have heard and read that there's no English translation of the book that the series is based on. Is it true? Is there someone working on it already? 

Just one more question: Did they filmed more episodes? Then they were forbidden to show the last three ones? I say the last three ones because I heard that the 1 season would have 18 episodes. 
Anyway, I'll try to show up here daily so that I can get aware of what's going to happen.

Thanks in advance! 

• Like 3

Hi Lucas, welcome to the forum,

44 minutes ago, Lucas Diniz said:

I have heard and read that there's no English translation of the book that the series is based on. Is it true? Is there someone working on it already? 

Just one more question: Did they filmed more episodes? Then they were forbidden to show the last three ones?

There isn't a full translation yet, but please check out the first post of the thread. the novel vs web series comparisons should be very informative. Spoilers would contain the summaries and some chapters of interest esp the naughty scene. i think there's a translation on-going (up to chapter 7).

They probably filmed a lot more materials, but many didn't make the cut for the web release.

Also check out this post. Good summary of this thread

On 08/03/2016 at 4:35 PM, thoron said:

So, 61 days since the awesome @skeletonworks blessed us all with this amazingly awesome thread, It continues to be the reliable "sidekick" to our beloved HEROin. A drug, in itself that complements our favorite WEB SERIES.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Lester Gordula said:
I just read this from their Facebook Account. I can't accept this. No more Huang Jungyin and Zhou Zhou!! TT__TT :(:(:( 

9 mins · 

‪#‎NetworkDramaBlog‬ [Chai Jidan confirmed <Addicted> sequel for this year, and the news about original casts] Yesterday, ‪#‎AddictedWebSeries‬author/screenwriter Chai Jidan announced that "Addicted" second season will be filmed this year. Regarding the actors, it might not the same cast. Chai Jidan said it depends on the actors' activities, since @Johnny and @Wei Zhou have many activities scheduled now; there are some other works need to be determined, we can only try to have the same cast.

So news is: There are chances that a whole new cast for season 2. But for sure season 2 is to be filmed this year. So...I will go back to subbing and translating the novel now. ^^

12813976_453884588141031_664224330391272

damn is that true :'( ? I hope no :(:(:(

• Like 1

@alvinboi Thanks for translating that! (I now know what to call myself...Shou Kong...unless there's a term for liking masculine bottoms...:sweatingbullets:? #ZhouYu)

7 hours ago, ayasdai said:

:D Seriously, we are our own worst enemy... everybody started having heart and panic attacks just few posts ago. I love this forum, better than a romance drama movie sometimes :w00t:

I come here for my daily entertainment; forget television HAHA.

3 hours ago, Tin Le said:

Anyone has the same feeling as me? Nosebleed :wub:

Hidden Content

*heavy breathing* :astonished:

11 minutes ago, Lucas Diniz said:

Hello, everyone! 

My name is Lucas, I'm from Brazil and I have just finished watching the 15th episode of Addicted. I'm already missing it! And I am so curious about what's gonna happen next! 

Just one more question: Did they filmed more episodes? Then they were forbidden to show the last three ones? I say the last three ones because I heard that the 1 season would have 18 episodes. 
Anyway, I'll try to show up here daily so that I can get aware of what's going to happen.

Thanks in advance! 

There's a team currently translating the novel into English, but last I checked, they've only completed 7 chapters out of the ~300. I believe you can find the link to it on the first post of this thread. On the same post, you can find links to the translations of other/important/significant chapters and spoilers, completed by people in this forum. In regards to the series, they did have more filmed because it was originally 18 episodes. However, (at least from what I know) due to explicit content that wouldn't be allowed on Chinese media, they had to cut it down to 15 episodes. If (big if here) the DVD were to be released, I'm assuming we'll get to see the cut scenes that make up the last three episodes. Technically, since the series was banned after the airing of Episode 12, you're not wrong to say that they were forbidden to show the last three. It's only available on YouTube now (and Dailymotion?) and inaccessible in China because YouTube is banned there. Hope this helped, and welcome to the thread! ^_^

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Lester Gordula said:

9 mins · 

This sounds like a suicide note to me, fans are already expressing their anger, disappointment and sadness on each fb fan/weibo page, saying they will abandon the series if they change the cast. I think the main problem is that the crew doesn't even know the exact starting date of the filming and with that it is quite difficult to book the actors in advance. I understand that Johnny and Timmy take rather a certain offer then a risky one. We can't expect them to wait silently until the exact date is confirmed and decline other offers. Also Timmy's album is coming out soon, which means he will probably have small concerts, more interviews etc. I am trying to stay very positive here and hope for the best and also hope they don't forget who made them this successful in a blink of an eye. 

CJD must know the changing the cast is a very risky move, and I feel sorry for her, it is not up to her. I am cheering for her and hope everything will go according to her plans.

And I am willing to wait, and I am sure other fans too, if they decide to film S2 next year, it is fine by me as long as they have the same cast. 

• Like 10

22 minutes ago, BLFANS said:

damn is that true :'( ? I hope no :(:(:(

I hope not as well.  but apparently Chai Jidan announced that way. ;( ;( ;( 

1 minute ago, ayasdai said:

This sounds like a suicide note to me, fans are already expressing their anger, disappointment and sadness on each fb fan/weibo page, saying they will abandon the series if they change the cast. I think the main problem is that the crew doesn't even know the exact starting date of the filming and with that it is quite difficult to book the actors in advance. I understand that the Johnny and Timmy take rather a certain offer then a risky one. We can't expect them to wait silently until the exact date is confirmed and decline other offers. Also Timmy's album is coming out soon, which means he will probably have small concerts, more interviews etc. I am trying to stay very positive here and hope for the best and also hope they don't forget who made them this successful in a blink of an eye. 

CJD must know the changing the cast is a very risky move, and I feel sorry for her, it is not up to her. I am cheering for her and hope everything will go according to her plans.

And I am willing to wait, and I am sure other fans too, if they decide to film S2 next year, it is fine by me as long as they have the same cast. 

I totally agree with what you've quoted. After all just when CJD posted that update a lot has already reacted in a negative way. Let's just hope that the result will be what we are all hoping for. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, nedaaa said:

04. one line from the series that you think it has deep meaning?
weizhou: i just remember this one line "im scared of the pain"
jingyu: there was this one scene, when i tied him on a bed, then i said so many lines to him. if you want to know more specific, then just watch the series!

Been feeling giddy since reading this on page 221 and loving your insights and observations on this.... 

4 hours ago, Tin Le said:

Anyone has the same feeling as me? Nosebleed :wub:

Reveal hidden contents

Perfect pecs... :w00t:

What a nice morning indeed... :grin:

• Like 2