1 minute ago, chlorox said:

But maybe, just maybe, he already knows zz doesn't "go that way" something like fallin' for a straight guy? 

Jy don't hate me for this conspicrazy thought coming out from my head

but why zz always teas him? i thought zz has feeling for him

am i wrong ?

• Like 1

Guest skeletonworks
8 minutes ago, ifaic6 said:

Them in suit make me think of the wedding scene in the book. :wub::wub:

That's what I told my friend too!!!! I told her "look like suits they wear on their wedding day!!! *giggle giggle* They're practically husbands already!! *more giggle giggle*" -in a crowded bus-

Guest skeletonworks
4 minutes ago, nedaaa said:

am i wrong ?

Hmm.. To me it's hard to tell whether Zhouzhou shares mutual feeling with Johnny or not. But I think he's aware of Johnny's feeling for him so that's why he's teasing him. On top of that Zhouzhou is a bit playful. 

32 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

Tbh I start to believe that JY is actually in denial. He tries to convince himself he doesn't have any feelings for ZZ, 'I'm straight...straight...straight!!!', acts like a drama queen when ZZ touches his face as though it irritated him, but when another man is around ZZ, hugging him, he watches like a tiger... but woops, RED ALERT, ZZ noticed it and JY snaps his head away, afraid of being caught... this is not the first time it happened. There was another photoshoot where he looks at ZZ in the mirror and then exactly the same scene happens when ZZ notices his eyes on him. As many before me mentioned, you can pretend or act consciously, but there is a fine line that when you cross the real emotions overpower you and there you are, exposing what is really going on inside of you. And since JY is the honest type of guy, probably it is harder for him to act or cover up the truth when it comes to emotions. Look at his interviews, many times he blurts out things without thinking.  

You are right that JY is in denial, but to me the video and pictures say otherwise. It seems that the unknown stranger / fan is unnecessarily clinging to ZZ and trying to be overly familiar, just for the sake of taking pics. I feel, even ZZ is feeling uncomfortable showing that sheepish smile instead of his radiant one. ZZ is way too polite even to strangers thus ending up in odd situations like this. I feel JY could sense his discomfort and was watching him because of this. JY is very affirmative in such situations and his frown and sharp stare always keeps such touchy feely elements away. ZZ should also learn to draw boundaries at times. When ZZ looked back at JY as if asking for help to get me out of this awkward situation, JY averted his gaze and it seemed like he was saying "don't look at me, I can't help you. You yourself landed in this and you yourself will have to get out. I am stuck in this sh** here as well"

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, nedaaa said:

am i wrong ?

Because zz knows jy's feeling towards him, he's okay with that, he thinks of jy as good (intimate) friend and teases him a lot? Those nights spent together should be able to enlighten us. Don't forget the whole long line that jy said which has deep meaning in ep 11.

*faints*

• Like 3

About sexuality in industry..i do remember a quote from actress....She said bollywood is full of homo sexual people...Not only bollywood but most people in industry may be open about their sexual orientation ... But mostly known home sexuals are more in entertainment industry....but i cant decide whether i want WZ and Zhou to be gay/straight....(even though my opinin doesnt change their preference)

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, chlorox said:

I iust remember in the fans meeting towards the end where they were singing walk slowly, jy grabbed zz's hand, but either my eyes failed me or something, zz seemed a bit "uncooperative"...there was no tangled fingers

I think, at that moment, Zhouzhou was shocked that Johnny held his hand because previously, Johnny refused holding hand with him. But then they held each other's fingers. You could see when Johnny let go of Zhouzhou's hand, Zhouzhou's fingers kind of grabbing empty air. I watched this part oh, hundreds times? LOL.

On other part of fan meeting, Johnny several times grabbed/touched Zhouzhou's wrist. The only reciprocal hand holding (by fingers) was when singing Walk Slowly.

I think these awkwardness (including that jealousy stare) are part of Johnny in denial or he tried to hide his affections/relationship from public. It is precisely because he tried so hard not to look at Zhouzhou, not smiling, not touching, a few uncontrollable/subconscious slips becoming even more pronounced and eye-catching for the audience.

On the case of Zhouzhou, I think that he did not hold himself from being affectionate to Johnny. He looked at Johnny, smiled, touched etc. Thus, we won't see his attention to Johnny as startling as Johnny's to him.

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, mym999 said:

About sexuality in industry..i do remember a quote from actress....She said bollywood is full of homo sexual people...Not only bollywood but most people in industry may be open about their sexual orientation ... But mostly known home sexuals are more in entertainment industry....but i cant decide whether i want WZ and Zhou to be gay/straight....(even though my opinin doesnt change their preference)

True true. For me, as long as they are happy I will support both of them.

YuZhou sail they must!

• Like 6

Hello every fellows Addicteds, 

I am from Vietnam and I am so glad I found this forum. I am going crazy for Zhou and Ju. Anyway, since VN is really near China, and I am kind of a person who grasp information quickly so I am thinking of updating all things we got in Vietnamese here for you guys. 

We have already got a full of book 1 translation ( in Vietnamese ) and half of book 2. News is updated everyday so I am gonna be the one deliver it to you guys ( hopefully fast ). Anyway, one piece of new info I had is that Chai Ji Dan did confirm to get Season 2 on her to do list this year ( in an interview ), but it depends on Zhou and Ju to decide whether they will be back or not. :(

CD is now being prepared ( I saw a sneak peak of its cover ) and I believe it will be on sale on May. 

Thanks everyone. Now lets enjoy this photo where Ju is looking like he's about to kiss Zhou. 12795476_1010556525691715_13513848230026 

Or this one where they look like they are in a wedding. 

12813925_1010556442358390_55686063103187

• Like 18

6 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Hmm.. To me it's hard to tell whether Zhouzhou shares mutual feeling with Johnny or not. But I think he's aware of Johnny's feeling for him so that's why he's teasing him. On top of that Zhouzhou is a bit playful. 

naughty zz :lol:

6 minutes ago, chlorox said:

Because zz knows jy's feeling towards him, he's okay with that, he thinks of jy as good (intimate) friend and teases him a lot? Those nights spent together should be able to enlighten us. Don't forget the whole long line that jy said which has deep meaning in ep 11.

*faints*

ahhhh those nights

i really need that supernatural power to find out :(

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

I think, at that moment, Zhouzhou was shocked that Johnny held his hand because previously, Johnny refused holding hand with him. But then they held each other's fingers. You could see when Johnny let go of Zhouzhou's hand, Zhouzhou's fingers kind of grabbing empty air. I watched this part oh, hundreds times? LOL.

On other part of fan meeting, Johnny several times grabbed/touched Zhouzhou's wrist. The only reciprocal hand holding (by fingers) was when singing Walk Slowly.

I think these awkwardness (including that jealousy stare) are part of Johnny in denial or he tried to hide his affections/relationship from public. It is precisely because he tried so hard not to look at Zhouzhou, not smiling, not touching, a few uncontrollable/subconscious slips becoming even more pronounced and eye-catching for the audience.

On the case of Zhouzhou, I think that he did not hold himself from being affectionate to Johnny. He looked at Johnny, smiled, touched etc. Thus, we won't see his attention to Johnny as startling as Johnny's to him.

I must meditate on that vid for the next century to gain that kind of supreme insight. Thank you for the enlightenment and please post some more on wattpad as well :*

• Like 1

Guest skeletonworks
4 hours ago, alvinboi said:

In the interview, CJD clarified the rumors of her being seen going out with WZ and coming out from her apartment. She said that that building they came out from is not her apartment. It is a condominium for actors. She and WZ stayed in different blocks. She went out with WZ because she was bringing him to an audition for a historical Chinese theme drama. She said that she is and has always been single.

On her weibo post about her having slept with WZ, she said that it was a hack by a competitor. Court proceeding is underway and so she cannot say more.

On Addicted Season 2, she said that Season 2 is definitely in this year's plan. On the cast for Season 2, she would want the same cast to stay as much as possible. Having the same cast or not would depend on the actors themselves, since they still have many shows and activities to attend to, and they have been approached by other productions.

When asked if she liked WZ more out of all 4 actors, she said that she likes people who are more dependable and serious. (She also said she is a 受控 Shou Kong, which means she likes bottoms very much? I'm not sure if I got the meaning right.) When asked about her preference on the 4 characters, she said that she likes Gu Hai more.

P.s. I tried to delete the instagram picture link, but failed. I couldn't remove it using my mobile phone.

Oooww... Poor WZ. The car roof was a bit too low for him...

My friend said

受 = shou = 0, 控 = kong = obsession, 受控 = shou kong = obsession with 0

So you're right. She's obsessed with bottom boys hahahahaha. If anyone is curious. 0=bottom and 1=top :w00t: I think you know why it is represented that way :w00t::w00t:

8 minutes ago, Tin Le said:

Anyone has the same feeling as me? Nosebleed :wub:

Hidden Content

That chest... May I dream resting my head on that chest. Nite!!

They shared a bed for at least three months right?!  From Early November to early February?!  I remember an interview question asking if they practice kissing, I think I remember a part of the answer mentioned something about putting on lip gloss....lol?!  Anyone remember?

a54602f1gw1f1rzzhmpooj20qo0qon1y.jpg

• Like 10

30 minutes ago, mym999 said:

I have read a book about hollywood, it was written by a well known director (and look at me, I can't even remember his name lol). Anyway, he wrote the same thing in his book, that whatever the actors say, whatever you believe, 90% of the male actors are either gay or bi, or just as you said, open about their sexual orientation. I am not sure about China, but why would it be different. However as in many cases, most of the actors are indeed straight in the beginning and you hear a lots of stories how fame/environment/easily get any girls they want can change their sexual orientation. When I sometimes read books, articles about what is really going on behind the curtains, I always realize I don't want to know, sometimes the infos are too much to my innocent soul lol, it is totally a different world what we live in... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ayasdai said:

Tbh I start to believe that JY is actually in denial. He tries to convince himself he doesn't have any feelings for ZZ, 'I'm straight...straight...straight!!!', acts like a drama queen when ZZ touches his face as though it irritated him, but when another man is around ZZ, hugging him, he watches like a tiger... but woops, RED ALERT, ZZ noticed it and JY snaps his head away, afraid of being caught... this is not the first time it happened. There was another photoshoot where he looks at ZZ in the mirror and then exactly the same scene happens when ZZ notices his eyes on him. As many before me mentioned, you can pretend or act consciously, but there is a fine line that when you cross the real emotions overpower you and there you are, exposing what is really going on inside of you. And since JY is the honest type of guy, probably it is harder for him to act or cover up the truth when it comes to emotions. Look at his interviews, many times he blurts out things without thinking.  

Amen Amen!!!! Preaching to the choir!!!:lol:

That touch Zhouzhou made on his cheek must have sent countless electric currents though his skin that he jumps up ahahahah! We need more vids of them! They just eating away at my insides :rolleyes:

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

Actually i never enter this BL world if i didnt accidentally watched seven days movie...but i learned a lot about LGBT after getting obsessed with BL dramas/movies....even though i dont have constant liking of any obsession for longer than 1 year but i did read about real life world ...Can you believe ,i read an article about LGBT situations in S.Korea and cried feeling sympathy for LGBT people..Its just peoples views are not completly based on their thinking ,they can be changed with environment,people near us..like i always change my fav hero when ever i like some one new...

Its just there are many types of people in that too which are not normal to accept...we see some gay people behaving vulgar..Around my place i do fear gay people,they dress like female and fall over people and ask for money,and some people force themselves on men...I do support LGBT people who just live like normal and love people..its just another person is  from same gender they have physical attraction...Like BLY and WZ..they have friends and family ..live like normal...just they love each other...they behave like normal friends to other people...its what i liked mostly in addicted series...they are what they are...just love another from same gender....

• Like 5

guys i envy all of u cuz i cant buy a single thing about them( dvd,magazine,...) :tears:

if i buy maybe they dont shipping to my country if they shipping to my country ,it Disappeared.cuz Homosexuality is forbidden in my country:angry:

but we have homosexuality in our country but they must hide their relationship.

hihhh:(

• Like 1