43 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

@pureblade @skeletonworks @andrewth What's this with doubting Zhouzhou? :P 

Seriously, though, from what I have seen, I feel that it is Zhouzhou who is more expressive. He smiles, pouts even cried without reserve on stage, and I do not think that this expressiveness is part of his acting. Therefore, when he look at Johnny and he look with longing, passion and care, I think it is not part of acting/fans service as well. During BTS, fan meeting or recent interviews, I notice that Zhouzhou very often looked at Johnny (and Johnny did not look at him, :(). So, yeah, I agree that Zhouzhou is more comfortable and secure with himself, to the point that he feels comfortable to show his care and affection to Johnny. 

On the other hand, Johnny tries so hard to control his feeling to Zhouzhou. If only he did not do subconscious affection so many times, I would think that he does not care for Zhouzhou at all. But since he does, well, the subconscious acts defeat his controlled mannerism and instead reinforced my suspicion that there is something between them :P 

Same as @pureblade. I'm not doubting. I just like their relationship. Whether it be friendship or more. I think what they have is special because they were able to bond over a project such as this one. I don't need them in a relationship (although I wouldn't mind them being in one together LOL). I just wish they stay the closest of friends :D 

• Like 5

On 3/5/2016 at 7:26 AM, mchansk07 said:

hi, i just finished the continuation of last summary (you can find it in page 164)

so here is the kamasutra incident :) (ps: this is just a rough summary, not a complete translation. so please bear with it since i used my own words to describe the story)

SPOILER!! continuation from the last summary

Hidden Content

The hide-and-seek game here is so cute. And, the bed work later... OMG YOU MEAN XIAO HAI ZI IS MORE THAN 5 FINGERS LARGE?!! GOSH!! "Long pain is worse than the short one."- I totally understood which Chinese phrase this is... :长痛不如短痛". But BLY loves the "Long pain"... xD

20 hours ago, ryokise said:

Start from 5.47-6.28, did anyone saw how awesome Johnny's folding clothes skills was? He flipped here and there and the shirt (another OBEY shirt) just rolled perfectly?? Or am I too noob about folding clothes?

Other random parts>>

1) Johnny have Chinese medicines in his bag because his stomach isn't well.The pouch in the bathroom contains vitamins too.Johnny said he basically have a lot of medicines.

2) About his rings,he said they have no particular meaning,those rings have been with him since he was around 15,16 years old, he got it when he first got his pay wage.It was cheap and he 've worn it ever since.Originally there were 3 but he lost one.

3) His earring has no meaning too.He bought a loose diamond and made it into an earring.He didnt pierce the other side as it was too painful from the first piercing.Plus he didn't have the extra money to buy another loose diamond.

4) The necklace is only for accessories purpose.

Omg that folding skills... Did he work at a retail shop before maybe? He finished it in like 2 or 3 moves... Also, JY said that he uses his Weibo account often when he is in the toilet etc. And he manages the account by himself! I find Weibo hard to use though... So sad...

16 hours ago, ryokise said:

慕宁炊 's fanaccount from their France event.This fanaccount is very long so I'm just translating the parts I find interesting. OP is the one that posted photos of them at the banquet/the video whereby JY walked pass her and waved.She also posted photos with them together but censored herself away. I think she works at the event/in the industry but is also a fan of them?

Link to her fanaccount >

OP asked JY if she could have a photo with him,he agreed but was a little serious.After that she asked if she could have a small chat with him, JY says okay and she sat on WZ's seat to talk with JY when WZ was out of the venue to accept other interviews.She asked if he was tired and he said he's tired from the schedules.She asked if there are any new works from him and he says <xx> is in discussion (she can't reveals the name, so that work will be referred as xx).At this point, WZ came back, she stood up to give WZ back his seat but WZ politely said ah I'm sorry for interrupting your conversation.

*she took photos with WZ and the both of them*

She asked about WZ's activities and he answers about his album releasing soon. She didn't want to leave JY out of the conversation so she asked if he's going to act in <xx>.JY replied her that it's not confirmed yet, and WZ asked JY "not confirmed yet?" OP says WZ seems very interested/concerned.She apologized to them for being like a reporter asking them questions but WZ says it's fine.Throughout the conversation,WZ is friendly. JY initially was serious, and because of that, she felt a bit shy when she was previously having a conversation alone with JY, but after WZ came back,the atmosphere turned harmonious, JY became more talkative and also laughed.

OP told them that they look so different than on TV.JY laughed and asked her twice if it's more handsome than on TV.WZ asked her if on TV,it's much uglier?

When OP told them she is much older than them, WZ was quite shocked.She said "I' m older than you by x years and older than JY by.."at this point she forgot JY's age and WZ immediately replied "oh..so so you are older than Jingyu by x age".

She says WZ addresses JY by "Jingyu" in the conversation.

WZ came to the event alone and he said his manager didn't came here today, only Jingyu's manager Xiao long came.OP asked "so Xiao long is takng care of the both of you?"and at this moment, Xiao long left and she asked "so now I'm in charge of taking care of you both?" and WZ laughed.

*She left the seat after all the guests arrived*

OP attention's was on JY/WZ when the banquet began.In the beginning,they were bored and were using their phones,but in the later part,she saw that they both were chatting with each other for quite a lot of times and JY laughed happily.

OP's personal thoughts from her conversation with them >> JY seems like the type that is serious with strangers, but acts funny and is cheerful with the people he is close to.She observed that JY was tired and serious in the beginning, she says when you're feeling tired, you probably wants to be alone and when some stranger approach you to have a conversation, you will be pissed, but JY was gentlemanly to her and didn't express any annoyance at her, which she is thankful for.She also felt that JY looked like he was stressed out.

WZ is a gentle and heartwarming kid and didn't put on airs,feels like a little brother of hers'. He is easy to talk to and very sincere.A lot of his answers was straight forward/casual and not official like (in their conversation). He is polite and thoughtful, when OP was chatting with them, as JY's seat was a bit far from her and the venue was noisy,sometimes JY might be left out of the conversation, but WZ would always pull JY into the conversation and it was obvious.He was smiling throughout their conversation which gave OP the guts to ask them bold questions.

Security guard said they left in a white car together, and they left happily.

I think JY can be really friendly in one-to-one interview but less so in an interview with a crowd of media people. I like how WZ actively gets JY into interview and helps him with the media attention.

13 hours ago, samscheetah said:

HAPPY SUNDAY

BECAUSE OF SUN DAY, IT'S SO FREAKING HOT FROM THE AFTERNOON TO THIS NIGHT

These WZ topless/ in-wet-tee-shirt pics... <3 Thanks for the many good-looking pics of JY & WZ from everyone too. <3<3

9 hours ago, guhai said:

Thank you @alvinboi! So glad you decided to take on Episodes 1-4 after all ^_^

Yeah~ I am going to complete the novel comparisons for Season 1~

3 hours ago, leemicho said:

Thanks Alvin for the translation~ 那些年 really was an iconic song, haha, you can just tell with the amount of views it has. It's also interesting to see YM's relationship with his family, especially his dad. Good to have background knowledge of characters. So I guess YM was always more feminine than the other boys, hmmm. Also about the free man part, I think it means because he's moved out and into a school to where no one knows him, he's essentially born a clean slate. So they don't know his family is rich and powerful thus that's why BLY treats him like everyone else. Though I feel like BLY would treat anyone like that. 

Last part cracks me up though, the novel showcases that YQ had a crush on BLY so early on. Poor YQ though, at least he gets YM in the end. 

No thanks needed~ Oh so that's what he meant by free man... Also, I just realised that Fang Fei, the person who made GH's school transfer and GH's maternal cousin, did appear in the series on Episode 1... xD

Yea, YQ' was already hitting on BLY on the first day of school! I think GH at this point was too busy practising/ copying BLY's handwriting back at his place... hmmm...

• Like 9

32 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

I love how Men's uno changed their weibo page to Johnny and Timmy's picture.  I can see Johnny and Timmy starting a different kind of star trend than the typically idol (kpop, cpop, jpop) and I want them to keep this path instead of succumbing to fit the pop 'idol' trend. I'm want them to be more daring and take the high fashion route, as well as starring in many different types of film.  Both being between the perfect height for male models, I can see them on catwalks as well.  Come to New York's fashion week, I'll love to see you both there!

• Like 9

23 hours ago, swong2330 said:

I absolutely agree. Johnny and Zhou do share a chemistry and are good in their characters and everything. But, Wang Qing and Jian Yu had a way better chemistry as a couple, which came from their real life chemistry. QingYu were always so comfortable touching eaching other. Unfortunately, none of their scenes was shot as explicitly as in Addicted. But, QingYu's real love always came through, and no one can deny it is more than bromance. But, Johnny and Zhou look outside their sex scenes can't emote that love and possessiveness of a true relationship, cuz I feel they are just good bros, not wanting to pour water on anyone's expectations.

Well maybe johnny and zhou just met not long ba where as qingyu has been best friends for 4 years so more close. But i just feel qingyu real life really so lovely and cute. How to say. Even qingyu are not more handsome than johnny and Zhou but i like qingyu more as more down to earth and more lovely. When i see their variety ahows i was shocked at their intimate touch and lovely expression esp wang qing always get so shy infront of jian yu  dont even dare look into jianyu eyes so i start to suspect wangqing is it start to have feeling for jianyu as jianyu now look very different from beginning. Jian yu really looks so good looking now really turn into a flower guy. Feminine but yet manly look.

And to  be honest i think among these 4 actors i really surprise with jianyu as at first i watched counter attack i was thinking wu shouwei look really ugly compare to shi chen but when i see photo shooting bts i was shocked that jianyu is actually  very good looking And cool guy and in summer mv i was shocked again that he really looks so cute and innocent in that mv not only look but whole feeling is different from role to role or even to the real person

So feng jian yu really impressed me with his acting and looks

As he really suits to be an actor with thousand faces even his whole feel is very different

1436525372.47.jpg

In counter attack

24500C3E560923DC2A2575

Real him

20150721055637211.png

Counter attack photo shoot 

c271e6b4054f2452d1905ef75b6b307e.jpg

y0174qfacq6.png

In fan meeting you can see wangqing dont dare to look at jianyu eyes

c0f2deac134db3320fed62ea4da06747.jpg

His eyes really can act

56c9c137996b5.jpg

Very seductive

9abb89f6gw1eylq8bgw1fg20hs0f4x74.gif

20160219192646_rvZQK.thumb.400_0.jpeg

20160219192633_M3SBs.thumb.400_0.jpeg

He look so different 

Why i said qingyu has more lovely and chemistry

2438B84356110B79329168images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjQCA3RX9auEmd8sHr-tF

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBTwQBgU4au_LjK6Ow2Ky

.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTh0m39sEilBiu9zKeZhMG

myface.png

These two really so sweet and cute and lovely. This is why i find johnny and zhou lack of this kind of sweetness and loveliness 

Even qingyu also friends in real life but they are more close to each other maybe they are friends for 4 years. But i myself think the way that wang qing took care of jian yu or help him is more than a friend can do.

As it is wang qing who introduce  caijidan jianyu and pull him to act with him. And even wq cant sing well but he still planned release a single song with jianyu because jian yu like singing and dancing.

So wq do so much for jian yu to help him to be a star i guess their relationship is more than just friends esp wq has potential of falling for jian yu more than jian yu will fall for wq as  u  can see wq sometime didnt dare to look into jian yu eyes.

So to be honest i m waiting for counter attack s2 than addict s2 as more interesting to see whether qingyu will progress to real lovers or not and counter attack storyline is really more interesting and more things to be awaited for like more erotic scenes as i m reading counter attack novel and i was like wow caijidan really so daring in her writing so detail in deacribing the bed scenes and the production has said they ll adopt 100% novel in s2 so the casts are asked are they prepared for it and wq said yes as he believe qingyu  can do it .

But i still ll watch addict if s2 is out as johnny acting is pretty good but i hope zhou can be more nature and improve more but he is really handsome but to me i still like actor who really can act

I am not trying to say which is better but i prefer counter attack  cast more

But if they switch partner i definitely will think johnny and jian yu will work out well  but  not wq and zhou

As wq and johnny look similar with body build and charisma

But jian yu is very different from zhou

Zhou is gorgeous type but jianyu is cute and flower boy type.

I even think jianyu and zhou also ok as jianyu look feminine but not girlish so he looks good with any guys or girls

Anyway counter attack and addict both are good. I hope more bl dramas will be out as this kind of story is really touching and more interesting and it really show true love really regardless of  anything

• Like 6

We all know GH hasn't had the best relationship with his dad. I think the reason his relationship with his father has been strained is because of GH's mom mysterious death. So, I wonder is there some kind of explaination regarding his mom's death in the novel?

18 minutes ago, joycemay said:

We all know GH hasn't had the best relationship with his dad. I think the reason his relationship with his father has been strained is because of GH's mom mysterious death. So, I wonder is there some kind of explaination regarding his mom's death in the novel?

There's a chapter which is about bly to resolve gh's mom's death secretly by himself for the thanks of GH's caring. 

But I haven't been to that part haha

• Like 2

1 hour ago, aili81 said:

I will try to explain why QingYu did not work for me and probably for others who are hooked onto YuZhou.  If you watch Addicted before CounterAttack, the chance of you becoming a QingYu fan instead of a YuZhou fan is close to nil and this is probably likely due to the fact that quality of acting and production for CounterAttack is lower than Addicted.  I watched CounterAttack when it was first came out, but I could never get past the flow and acting and I did not like Feng Jianyu in it.  Like you, I didn't think he was good looking in the film at all, but I did find his photos outside of the film to be a bit more attractive.  There were several instances in the film that left me cringing, the flow and comedy factor just didn't work with me.  It also reminded me a bit of Like Love, which I find the production and acting flow to be choppy and not natural.  I end up quitting half way because the show didn't interest me and I didn't see much chemistry for QingYu on screen (I didn't watch the BTS either so if there is any there, I wouldn't see it).  

Surprisingly, when I watch Addicted, I was waiting for the cringe worthy moments like I did when watching CounterAttack.  Well, little of that happen.  The production was on par with other more higher budget films (I did cringe at Lulu's when I first I saw her, her acting wasn't natural, but she got a lot better later on) and the plot was realistic and engaging.  The interaction and relationship between BLY and GH was so well paced and acted that I felt this could really happen in real life.  By episode 4, I was hooked, and scrounge the internet for all the BTS I could fine.

I think what really attracted me to YuZhou is that they're both manly boys next door type.  It helps that they can act naturally.  The premises that these two attractive straight looking guys might be gay for each other is a beacon to fujoshi!  This is what fuel many of us and draw as in.  Johnny and Timmy are magnetic when they're on the screen together, from on film to off film, you can't deny that.  This is what is lacking in Counterattack's casting and another reason why Addicted outreach is so much wider than Counterattack.  

• Like 21

Yes s1 of ca isnt very good in term of plots and scenes cutting and joining that is because this is 1st drama of this production so the budget is very low there are many things they take from their house to be plots so compare to addict addict of course better because they have enough resources and because of huge fandom from counter attack so most ppl are waiting for caijidan next project.

But even counter attack isnt very good but it still very successful despite the budget and cutting problems and it all because the cast are good in acting and really earn their roles esp wu shouwei and shi chen.

Actually johnny role in addict has some similarity with shi chen so when i watching addict i keep thinking why this guy look similat as wq.

But really i didnt think addict will be good if the production put it as first project to do as storyline isnt very interesting and with low budget i dont think addict will look as good as now ba

So i am more interested in counter attack s2 as the production have enough budget so think will be better now

1 hour ago, tea4two said:

I will try to explain why QingYu did not work for me and probably for others who are hooked onto YuZhou.  If you watch Addicted before CounterAttack, the chance of you becoming a QingYu fan instead of a YuZhou fan is close to nil and this is probably likely due to the fact that quality of acting and production for CounterAttack is lower than Addicted.  I watched CounterAttack when it was first came out, but I could never get past the flow and acting and I did not like Feng Jianyu in it.  Like you, I didn't think he was good looking in the film at all, but I did find his photos outside of the film to be a bit more attractive.  There were several instances in the film that left me cringing, the flow and comedy factor just didn't work with me.  It also reminded me a bit of Like Love, which I find the production and acting flow to be choppy and not natural.  I end up quitting half way because the show didn't interest me and I didn't see much chemistry for QingYu on screen (I didn't watch the BTS either so if there is any there, I wouldn't see it).  

Glad we shared the same thought. :D

And that part on turquoise highlight is totally me. :phew:

I think what really attracted me to YuZhou is that they're both manly boys next door type.  It helps that they can act naturally.  The premises that these two attractive straight looking guys might be gay for each other is a beacon to fujoshi!  This is what fuel many of us and draw as in.  Johnny and Timmy are magnetic when they're on the screen together, from on film to off film, you can't deny that.  This is what is lacking in Counterattack's casting and another reason why Addicted outreach is so much wider than Counterattack.  

Loved that you underlined those part I highlighted.. when I first saw them, I just couldn't figure which is the seme and the uke in this series, because both of the main character looks manly. And I ask my friends who already watch this.. they all said neither they know which is dominant on this.

That's why some of my friends who mostly are NOT fujoshi, find it unique and interesting. They and I we feel like this is a story about teenage came into adulthood find themselves exploring their relationship, because both are straight the fisrt time, not the-suddenly-excited-and-start-being-horny when the first time seeing the same-sex.

This is story about a short journey of self-discovery, there's the process, when you find it hard having normal (straight) realtionship for the fisrt time, GH did love LL in the first place (look at how Lishuo and Huzi explain the story when GH being all crazy in love when talking about LL in the past).. and BLY did love SH very much (recognizing she was worth it, really pretty and rich that he felt he was lucky, until she left him on desperate that he couldn't sleep well every night). Then there's these two boys, who didn't realize became brothers, met by fate.. and first it was just BRO-mance. And the process made them realize "This person is the one I want of my entire life" and don't really care about genders since there is love. << This is the main reason why lot of people (even not fujoshi nor fudanshi) find their story pretty realistic, with some process on it, and looks really sweet bond from bromance to real-romance, and the not-so-exploitating-lovey-dovey-scenes makes it beautifully acted out by two handsome guys played on it as the bonuses. :wub:

PS: I didn't compare, since I had not finished watching CA, i just dropped that. This is just simple explanation why people really have an eye about 'Addicted' till both main character could became someone on people's heart.

• Like 14

2 hours ago, aili81 said:

Well maybe johnny and zhou just met not long ba where as qingyu has been best friends for 4 years so more close. But i just feel qingyu real life really so lovely and cute. How to say. Even qingyu are not more handsome than johnny and Zhou but i like qingyu more as more down to earth and more lovely. When i see their variety ahows i was shocked at their intimate touch and lovely expression esp wang qing always get so shy infront of jian yu  dont even dare look into jianyu eyes so i start to suspect wangqing is it start to have feeling for jianyu as jianyu now look very different from beginning. Jian yu really looks so good looking now really turn into a flower guy. Feminine but yet manly look.

And to  be honest i think among these 4 actors i really surprise with jianyu as at first i watched counter attack i was thinking wu shouwei look really ugly compare to shi chen but when i see photo shooting bts i was shocked that jianyu is actually  very good looking And cool guy and in summer mv i was shocked again that he really looks so cute and innocent in that mv not only look but whole feeling is different from role to role or even to the real person

So feng jian yu really impressed me with his acting and looks

As he really suits to be an actor with thousand faces even his whole feel is

In fan meeting you can see wangqing dont dare to look at jThese two really so sweet and cute and lovely. This is why i find johnny and zhou lack of this kind of sweetness and loveliness 

Even qingyu also friends in real life but they are more close to each other maybe they are friends for 4 years. But i myself think the way that wang qing took care of jian yu or help him is more than a friend can do.

As it is wang qing who introduce  caijidan jianyu and pull him to act with him. And even wq cant sing well but he still planned release a single song with jianyu because jian yu like singing and dancing.

So wq do so much for jian yu to help him to be a star i guess their relationship is more than just friends esp wq has potential of falling for jian yu more than jian yu will fall for wq as  u  can see wq sometime didnt dare to look into jian yu eyes.

So to be honest i m waiting for counter attack s2 than addict s2 as more interesting to see whether qingyu will progress to real lovers or not and counter attack storyline is really more interesting and more things to be awaited for like more erotic scenes as i m reading counter attack novel and i was like wow caijidan really so daring in her writing so detail in deacribing the bed scenes and the production has said they ll adopt 100% novel in s2 so the casts are asked are they prepared for it and wq said yes as he believe qingyu  can do it .

But i still ll watch addict if s2 is out as johnny acting is pretty good but i hope zhou can be more nature and improve more but he is really handsome but to me i still like actor who really can act

I am not trying to say which is better but i prefer counter attack  cast more

But if they switch partner i definitely will think johnny and jian yu will work out well  but  not wq and zhou

As wq and johnny look similar with body build and charisma

But jian yu is very different from zhou

Zhou is gorgeous type but jianyu is cute and flower boy type.

I even think jianyu and zhou also ok as jianyu look feminine but not girlish so he looks good with any guys or girls

Anyway counter attack and addict both are good. I hope more bl dramas will be out as this kind of story is really touching and more interesting and it really show true love really regardless of  anything

You are spot on about QingYu. I am more excited about Counterattack S2 than Addicted S2 as  well.

This is from an old interview. Translating the part whereby Zhouzhou answers about r/s between BLY and GH.

Link > http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MzA4NjYwMDgwMw==&mid=404248192&idx=1&sn=8f787cb4c64405832d36e7f2727ff7a0#rd

cr: YangFanJame

Interviewer: Maybe to others ,Addicted is just an average web series,but towards people who had similar queer experience that is relatable, it's an emotional entanglement for them. I want to know what Yinzi (zhouzhou) think of such relationships?

Zhouzhou: I think.the relationship between BLY and GH is a kind of ...pansexual. BLY only relies on GH and GH only treats BLY well.This kind of relationship has high faithfulness and very pure form of love.Hence, it strikes a chord in many people's heart.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, samscheetah said:

There's a chapter which is about bly to resolve gh's mom's death secretly by himself for the thanks of GH's caring. 

But I haven't been to that part haha

This part is the next key story arc after the 2nd kidnapping. After the 2nd kidnapping, BLY totally comes to terms with his feelings for GH and henceforth, we could really see BLY's love for GH (and displays of jealousy :P ) is on par with GH. Just a quick and brief summary:

Spoiler

Despite their close relationship, GH never really shared much with BLY about his mum as he did not want to burden BLY with his problems. However, BLY wanted to help GH bring closure on this matter. Through his investigations, he managed to find out that GH's uncle (his mother's eldest brother) would be able to confirm his deductions. However, this uncle is an eccentric person, he made BLY waited 3 days 3 nights without food and during this time his guards also made things difficult for BLY such as pouring water on him in the cold night. Eventually, BLY's perseverance (and supposedly rapport with the uncle's fierce dog) moved the uncle and he agreed to see him and told him the truth. Basically, at that time, GH's dad was involved in a top secret project and the US government was interested in it. They tried to get GH's dad to sell the documents to them but he refused. Hence they intend to steal it or destroy it when GH's dad is delivering the documents. GH's dad had devised a plan to have a decoy while he himself just take a taxi to deliver the documents. GH's mum found out about this and fearing for her husband's safety went to look for her brother who knows the route the decoy is taking. She took the risk to board the decoy car as she knew that the US government would not be convinced if no one close to GH's dad is on the decoy and as it is, the car was bombed and she died.

GH of course is moved by BLY's gesture and he also went back to beat up his uncle and the guards who made things difficult for BLY :D After this, his attitude towards his father softened.

This incident also helped to softened GH's dad's attitude towards their relationship somewhat. Initially he did not know about this and he continued to oppose strongly to BLY's and GH's relationship and took measures to separate them. After hearing this from BLY's mum, and coupled with his fatherly feelings for GH, he sort of soften his stance. He still disapproves their relationship but he will leave them alone.

Just went through part 1 again (pre 8 years separation), the author really has an over-the-top writing style, wonder if it's the same for Counter-attack. The novel has a manga-ish feel with some of its over-the-top violence and morally ambiguous incidents e.g. the rape incident. One member mentioned about how in yaoi, rape incidents is to illustrate the strong feelings between the lead characters. Some members seems bothered by the rape incident, putting moral considerations aside, BLY, apart from the physical pain, seems like not bothered by it at all:

Spoiler

In the novel, the whole SH saga, BLY is most upset with GH because GH does not trust him and he thought that GH hired the men to beat him up. (Recap - GH sent 2 men to monitor BLY and SH, the men thought that GH was interested in SH and decide to teach BLY a lesson themselves (thinking GH will reward them for their "initiative". Also what GH said in the car, as shown in ep 15 of the drama, that just he can love BLY wholeheartedly, he also will not hesitate to hurt BLY if BLY betrayed him). After they got back together, BLY grumbled that GH actually got two men to beat him up which GH quickly clarifies and all is forgiven :D .

• Like 14

Base on storyline and acting i dont know why i prefer  ca as more unique ex snatch away  current which i so far never see before so it is very new to me 

Where as addict it happen in bgl in many dramas so not so new to me and some more school life love story if i were to choose i wld rather watch japan bl movies as more romance and touching. And another thg is johnny and zhou really look alike so sometime i cant differentiate who is who by their face.

So to me bl couple if two are so manly or too girlish they just look weird to me.

Maybe both look so manly so they look more like buddies than lovers 

I didnt feel so much of love  between this 2 guys than qingyu

Even qingyu is doing fanservice but they are success in showing lovey dovey to mk ppl feel they are so lovely

But for yuzhou i just dont feel touched by their passion kiss or hug i watched bts they kiss it shows nothing to me

But to qing yu even they look at each other not doing anythg my heart  wil feel so sweet and lovely

This is just my preference but i like johnny acting but didnt surprise me like dayu did in summer mv as it  s really good. Cat boy

Well for ppl who like good looking actors and good quality of drama will go for addict

But for those who  like new things and good  quality of  acting and good chemistry between actors will go for ca

6 minutes ago, hryy said:

Just went through part 1 again (pre 8 years separation), the author really has an over-the-top writing style, wonder if it's the same for Counter-attack. The novel has a manga-ish feel with some of its over-the-top violence and morally ambiguous incidents e.g. the rape incident. One member mentioned about how in yaoi, rape incidents is to illustrate the strong feelings between the lead characters. Some members seems bothered by the rape incident, putting moral considerations aside, BLY, apart from the physical pain, seems like not bothered by it at all:

Hide contents

In the novel, the whole SH saga, BLY is most upset with GH because GH does not trust him and he thought that GH hired the men to beat him up. (Recap - GH sent 2 men to monitor BLY and SH, the men thought that GH was interested in SH and decide to teach BLY a lesson themselves (thinking GH will reward them for their "initiative". Also what GH said in the car, as shown in ep 15 of the drama, that just he can love BLY wholeheartedly, he also will not hesitate to hurt BLY if BLY betrayed him). After they got back together, BLY grumbled that GH actually got two men to beat him up which GH quickly clarifies and all is forgiven :D .

you are right about cjd's description of pain and violence

Spoiler

especially during the guhai's mom saga, the scene where gu hai went berserk at his uncle's house trying to avenge bly...jesus

i sometimes feel like gh is kind of mentally unstable lol but i think the sort of relationship gh and bly has is not uncommon in real life. when the victim has prior attraction to their rapist, its easy to for the victim to internalize excuses for them like bly did. its not right, but its not uncommon

• Like 5