Guest skeletonworks
On 2/28/2016 at 5:07 PM, tea4two said:

Hi all, I've created a wiki page for Addicted.  I would love for everyone to contribute to it.  Please keep the wiki page clean and readable (use good english).  I would love to add a picture but there's copyright issue involve with that so at the moment there's none.  

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroin_Web_Series (Mobile link)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroin_Web_Series (Desktop link)

Cheers for creating the wiki! (Sorry this is a bit late because I haven't got a chance to comment so much on weekdays). The content is brilliant!

On 2/29/2016 at 11:11 AM, justhereforzhou said:

Lol Johnny changed his info on instagram

"The Important Things in My Life is Freedom" to "The Important Thing in My Life is Freedom"

LOL. OCD much Johnny? And you're a total addict, aren't you? Why would you screenshot his instagram? ROFL.

Since we're talking about Johnny's instagram's tagline/bio, we all know that Johnny is big on "freedom" thingy, hence him not being signed to any agency. I feel like I can relate to him somehow since I'm a sagittarius as well :D (don't know why I thought he was born in early November/Scorpio sign in the past lol). I don't like being restricted or controlled. I find that suffocating and stressed me out. And that's why I'm always stressed out working under a superior, someone who tells you what to do.. Ugh I need to open my own business or something >_> Anyone here a Saggi who shares similar trait?

On 2/29/2016 at 4:17 AM, ayasdai said:

I did not realize that BLY was actually sulking and jealousy because GH was talking on the phone and didn't pay attention to him. I always thought he was pissed off because GH was loud and noisy and he scares the fishes away, that's why he moved to another spot further away from him.  

I think the whole thing started in some way in the very beginning, when BLY snapped at GH for the first time "A human should write human language". When GH confessed to him after the kidnap he said "I got even more excited when you cursed at me. Each time you cursed at me I wanted to richard simmons you damn hard" Obviously it wasn't love at first sight, but from their very first contact BLY triggered something strong in GH... probably he did not understand it either and he definitely didn't think at first that it is attraction, but some way BLY excited him. The way BLY approached him was the trigger and the rest followed. Seeing what kind of personality Lulu has it also confirms this theory...

So after the confession I rewatched the series and I did notice these little things I did not before, how GH reacts from the very first second BLY snaps at him, then at the second time. He is totally taken aback and stunned... and after that he got more and more curious and their relationship had started to progress... 

I also remember in episode 15, in the car scene, Guhai provoked Luoyin to hit him more "The more you hit me, the more excited I get". Guhai is such a masochist top >_> I agree this is one of the many reasons that drawn him to Luoyin. I think no one dares to go against him but this one person didn't care and just snapped at him because of his poor handwriting... What started as just a curiosity that amused him led to something probably unimaginable by him...

7 minutes ago, may said:

fans... this piece of interview from CJD about the boys during filming..

Go check out -> estreline's instagram. 3 images of interview.

Not sure how real, someone care to correct if it is not. :-)

Nosebleeding from over excitement at nearly 12MN is not good...not good at all hahahaha

Deymn you Chinese censor board for banning the dvd...***shakes fist****

Guest skeletonworks
2 hours ago, samscheetah said:

Whoops now I see it

For that concern, I will delete pics in spoiler *since it was not officially one*

@hellolive  @Jonathan Oonplease delete the spoilers of mine in your quote for this message :*

Why though? Did someone private message you and ask you to remove the photo 'to protect Johnny & Timmy's honour (what the hell does that mean anyway?)???

15 minutes ago, may said:

fans... this piece of interview from CJD about the boys during filming..

Go check out -> estreline's instagram. 3 images of interview.

Not sure how real, someone care to correct if it is not. :-)

After they had finished their shooting...

Can see from their underwear if any getting BIGGER? hahaha *delulu*

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Why though? Did someone private message you and ask you to remove the photo 'to protect Johnny & Timmy's honour (what the hell does that mean anyway?)???

No, pls don't misunderstand me. I was asking. I did not claim so. I saw it in Instagram and was just asking Sam if he was aware of it. And the next thing I knew was Sam requesting me to edit. So, I did.

I was, and still am, blank about that request in the Instagram. I thought it was funny to claim that this was to protect their honour?? And of course, hours later, I could still see other men's uno photos uploaded in the Instagram.

Sorry if I had caused some kind of confusion...

helo,

i remember in one of the interview Zhou told the interviewer that before filming the series, he watched Brokeback Mountain and Happy Together as reference. so i decided to browse about the latter (as i already watched BBM) and found it on torrent. it was a movie about a chinese couple (Tony Leung and Leslie Cheung) who moved to Argentina to start over their relationship, but ironically the romantic city failed it. it was a very very good 1997 movie. the cinematography is so beutiful that if you take every still from the scene it seem like an art photography. the movie won best director in Cannes at that year.

but that's not what i want to say, the photoshoot that Jingyu and Zhou have with Men's Uno recently was actually (i think) refer to that movie (Happy Together 1997). the two characters on the movie often wears the checkered shirts, one was red + black (like Zhou's) and other is blue + black (like Jingyu's). and also they wore blue jeans too. i know it's only my theory, but that's how i see it. (please compare it if you still have the Men's UNO ones).

here the pics from the movie.

o13w_SC8zn_W.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

48f27788jw1f1n8eyx941j20xc0iqgqc.jpg

edit: sorry i dont know how to make the pics appear bigger. and yes, i uploaded the MENSUNO one for comparison, if you want me to take it down, i will.

Edited by nurilkaka
  • Like 14

Guest skeletonworks
16 minutes ago, nurilkaka said:

helo,

i remember in one of the interview Zhou told the interviewer that before filming the series, he watched Brokeback Mountain and Happy Together as reference. so i decided to browse about the latter (as i already watched BBM) and found it on torrent. it was a movie about a chinese couple (Tony Leung and Leslie Cheung) who moved to Argentina to start over their relationship, but ironically the romantic city failed it. it was a very very good 1997 movie. the cinematography is so beutiful that if you take every still from the scene it seem like an art photography. the movie won best director in Cannes at that year.

but that's not what i want to say, the photoshoot that Jingyu and Zhou have with Men's Uno recently was actually (i think) refer to that movie (Happy Together 1997). the two characters on the movie often wears the checkered shirts, one was red + black (like Zhou's) and other is blue + black (like Jingyu's). and also they wore blue jeans too. i know it's only my theory, but that's how i see it. (please compare it if you still have the Men's UNO ones).

edit: sorry i dont know how to make the pics appear bigger. and yes, i uploaded the MENSUNO one for comparison, if you want me to take it down, i will.

Happy Together is probably the first gay film that I ever watched (or was it Formula 17?). I even have the VCD (it was long time ago..around 2002 I think hahahaha). I was actually quite surprised that they sold it in a shop. This is Malaysia we're talking about hahaha And the cover of the VCD is a picture of Tony Leung kissing passionately with Leslie Cheung on the rooftop. (And come to think of it, Guhai & Luoyin also had sex on the rooftop :w00t:). I still remember vividly the shop that I went to and browsed for this particular film....

It could be a coincidence that they're wearing similar checkered shirts but I'm already very much appeased that it could be related to the Happy Together theme :wub:

17 minutes ago, nurilkaka said:

helo,

o13w_SC8zn_W.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

48f27788jw1f1n8eyx941j20xc0iqgqc.jpg

Niiiiiiceeeee!!!You r so observant~ I like your theory! (but on the other hand i don't think the photoshoot had that deep meaning)  No-no, my addicted mind totally agrees with you!^_^

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, nurilkaka said:

helo,

Actually 'Happy together' is one of my favorite movies (Not only among queer theme movie but also among whole movies I've watched for years.) 

As you said, it is well-filmed and every scene is so artistically touched by the director. I also liked the songs from the movie such as Happy Together by Turtles and Piazolla's tango songs. 

Anyway I strongly recommend this movie to people who haven't watched this yet. :) 

Up to the point again, I think your guess might be right ..? Haha xD may it not be the core theme of the photo shots they took but there is still some possibility that they(editors) refer to that movie..! *Interesting* 

• Like 1

i happened to stumble upon this video & thought to share it here. considering i'm a big #YuZhou fans, this is not my first choice to pick. but when i watched it, i think they looked very nice there. very loving & very comfortable toward each other :) (not to mention the perfect song to add the perfect touch)

• Like 3

Guest skeletonworks

On 3/2/2016 at 8:53 AM, tea4two said:

I just got to share this.....watch the hands....

86632d42jw1f1e4qdbn37g20a007mu0x.gif

Sorry, I just have to quote this gif! And apologise again for the delay in commenting about this T_T But I still want to comment on this! #YuZhouConspiracy

In the .gif, when Johnny removed his hand, I feel like because he's conscious that his hand is touching Zhouzhou. I saw his eyes darted towards his own hand when he removed it. Now why do you have to feel conscious about that?????!! .......Unless if you're in denial... and this also furthers confirms the speculations made by the Chinese fans that Johnny secretly has feelings for Zhouzhou...

EDIT:

On 3/2/2016 at 10:33 AM, pureblade said:

Hey everyone!! It feels like Ive been away forever!!! I hope everyone is coping well with the withdrawal syndromes :heart: Catching up..... geeeez is Johnny battling something inside??? I mean look at Zhouzhou, he is totally comfortable in this clip. Things are getting interesting B). In the back of my mind I'm like "don't fight it! don't fight it!" hehehehe he literally removes his hand and then glances at the hand he had just touched hmmmmmmmmmmmm :rolleyes: tug of war of the heart! I do not think he would be this conscious of his actions if there wasn't anything going on in his feeling about this friend he has made. Weizhou is just cool and comfy lol

Just saw your comment on this stuff (since I'm backtracking). We're on the same wavelength!! I watched the gif many many times because I just couldn't put my finger on why he removed his hand so weirdly... until I realised that he could be in denial....

12 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Let's go back to Episode 1 where everything began with a handwriting. Try listening to this song while reading this post. 那些年,我們一起追的女孩 / "The girl whom we chased back in those years". Enjoy~

Novel comparisons for Episode 1

Gu Hai = GH, Bai LuoYin = BLY, Gu Wei Ting = GWT, Jiang Yuan = JY,

You Qi = YQ, Yang Meng = YM, Jin Lulu = JLL

Source: Are you addicted, Vol. 1, Ch. 1 to 9. Credits to author Chai Jidan.

Notes: This list may be incomplete. Also, this list contains summary and excerpts. Lastly, chapter titles have been translated as well.

1. Ch. 1: My mum is getting married!

Reveal hidden contents

More details from the novel: Introduction of BLY, BHQ & YM

// The novel starts:

"Dad, my mum is getting married."

"Wish your mum a happy new marriage!"

BLY woke up in shudders. The area behind his ears and his neck were all covered in sweat. The hot weather had yet passed. The heat always wakes him up in the morning. He wiped with his hands, and his palms were dripping droplets of sweat. It was just the morning and he was already feeling annoyed.

Dragging both of his slippers, BLY walked towards the tap sluggishly. He lowered his head and a stream of ice-cold tap water flowed down along his neck. He finally felt a little more joyful inside.

BHQ, who is also the father of BLY, was sweeping the yard at the moment. At a height of 1.85 metres, he stays at home everyday, taking care of house matters. If he can take care of the house well, that will be fine. But, he just cannot.

So, BLY had not been liking him a lot.

BLY took the water from the pot into his mouth, spat it out, and turned on the tap, wanting to wash off the white foam. In the end, he realised that the volume of water in the basin grew. It seemed that the basin was clogged again.

One minute later, BLY used a wooden stick to retrieve a piece of tattered cloth from the basin, and the water flowed through the eye of the basin quickly.

"Dad, you poured my underwear into the basin again."

BHQ was in the midst of sweeping. When he heard these words, he shook for a moment, put away his broom, and went towards the laundry-drying area. One, two, three... He counted a few times, and there was a piece of underwear missing. Needless to say, he must have poured it away together with the laundry water, when he was doing the laundry.

"Oh, don't throw it away! It can still be worn after washing it a few times."

BLY was so mad till sweat covered his nose, "Forget it. Save it for your own use then."

He stepped out of the house, made his way through an alley, and coincidentally met YM, who had just left his house.

YM's name and YM himself are very different. In his youthful days, YM's dad was infamous for being a guy who relied on his wife financially, and he had smoother and softer skins than ladies. So, in order to improve the genes for his next generation, YM's dad took the bullet and married a masculine wife. When YM was born, he put all his hopes on his only son, and so he gave his son a 'Meng' in his name, which meant aggressive.

It was a pity. YM was always by his dad's side since young. While kids of the same age were playing outside in the dirt and climbing trees, he was doing papercraft and sewing work. This led to his many beatings. Whenever YM's dad finished beating his son, he would take a while to wipe tears off his own face, and continue his scoldings for his son relentlessly.

"Where's your hair?"

YM touched the top of his head. A slight frown appeared on his charming face. YM said, "Forget it. Don't mention it. It was gone when I woke up in the morning."

"Your dad shaved it off secretly last night?"

"Of course it's him. Who else would do that?"

BLY laughed, "Indeed, both of us suffer the same fate."

//

Then, BLY & YM talked about BLY's mum, JY, and her upcoming wedding.

Missing from the episode: The wedding plan

BLY encouraged YM to speak his mind, and he wanted YM to carry out that idea to cause a scene at her wedding. In other words, BLY requested YM to send his uncle and his funeral-grieving team to the wedding.

2. Ch. 2: My dad is getting married!

Reveal hidden contents

More details from the novel: First description of GH

GH was talking to his bodyguard about his dad, GWT's wedding & his mum's death.

// Excerpt 1:

"Xiao Hai, the wedding banquet has been reserved. What time are we heading off tomorrow?"

"Did I say that I am going?"

Bodyguard Sun's clenched mouth opened slightly, showing a small gap. A breeze of fresh air climbed through his nose towards his eyebrows. This kid is so hard to handle. He has this stubborn temper since young, and never accepts things by the soft or hard approach.

"Chief said it. It is an order. No defiance allowed."

GH stood up. His tall build exudes the manner of a family with military background for generations. He walked around the room once. Even though he did so in a leisure posture, he exuded the manly soul of a hot-blooded youth.

"Tell him to tie me up and bring me there then."

His casual remark caused 3 more layers of wrinkles to grow out from the corners of his eyes.

//

More details from the novel: Introduction of JLL

// Excerpt 2:

GH was at the fencing club for the whole afternoon. He took off the face mask and a pair of tough hands covered his eyes.

"Stop fooling around."

JLL removed her hands and looked at GH with her eyes forming a line. GH placed his hands against JLL's cheeks, and gave her a few light slaps, causing JLL to let out a hearty laugh.

JLL, GH's current girlfriend, is 1.72 metres tall and over 40 kilograms. Using 'flat-chested' to describe her can barely pass the mark. A more suitable descriptive phrase is 'skinny from the front and back'. If you think she has a brilliant face, you are wrong. Her skin is slightly dark. She has a single eyelid. Her nose and mouth are average. From a 50 metres distance away, you cannot tell that she is a lady.

It is a girl like her that caught the eyes of our multi-talented prince, and they have been together for 3 years.

//

GH & JLL talked about GH's dad, GWT, and his upcoming wedding.

Missing from the episode: The wedding plan

GH talked about his idea to send fake reporters to his dad's wedding and cause a scene there. He wanted to take revenge for his mum on GWT's unfaithfulness. His dad knew JY when his mum was still alive.

3. Ch. 3: We are brothers now!

Reveal hidden contents

Missing from the episode: The wedding plan's execution

At the wedding venue, as the 2 fake reporters were about to enter the hotel, 4 guys chased them. Thinking that they were police officers in plain clothes and that their fake identities might get exposed, the reporters ran away, leaving their camera equipment behind. Actually, the chasing 4 guys were the ones sent by BLY. But, they changed the plan, after seeing the reporters. They thought that the reporters' camera equipment cost more than what they were paid for their job, and so decided to steal their cameras instead. In the end, they did take the cameras and went off to sell them.

4. Ch. 4: What made you like her?

Reveal hidden contents

Missing from the episode: GH's feelings for his mum

GH knew about the plan's failure from his subordinate.

// Excerpt:

The house sank into a moment of silence. GH crossed his hands and touched his cheeks while thinking about what happened at the wedding yesterday, the hope he had while seated, and the process of having his hopes killed in the end.

Actually, after an elaborated thinking, he realised he was too naived.

Will the outcome have changed even if the two people that he sent arrived on site and caused a sceen successfully?

The answer is no.

The dad whom he had admired since young would still hold the woman's hand and walk into the wedding hall again. And his mum would still be lying in the grave alone. She died for her husband, and her last smile also came from the bottom of her heart.

GH stood by the window and looked afar. Mum, I miss you.

//

>> GH's mum has always been living in his heart. :tears:

Missing from the episode:

GH called his maternal cousin, Fang Fei, to report that the camera equipment that he borrowed were lost and he would get new ones for her.

Same as episode:

GH, GWT & JY had dinner together.

5. Ch. 5: Don't mention that family!

Reveal hidden contents

BHQ woke BLY up early and told him to get medicine for Grandma Bai.

// Excerpt: Breakfast leftover

"I'm done," BLY put down the ladle.

BHQ gave him a stare, "You always leave one bite behind."

BLY has this problem. No matter which meal it is, he would leave one bite behind. Even if he did not eat till full, he would still do so. This is a habit that he had since young. Because when he was a kid and both of them did not have enough to eat, BHQ would save the good food for BLY. BLY cared for his dad and so he would leave one bite behind for him every time.

Now, they have enough to eat, but BLY's bad habit could no longer be changed.

//

>> BLY's love and filial piety for his dad is really great. He will be a good dad himself in the future. <3

While BLY was queuing up for payment, two girls tried to get into the queue, but BLY rejected them by out-smarting them. By noon, BLY was done. The novel writes that his family was not doing well partly because of the medical expenses for his grannies. BHQ had two brothers; one pretended to be poor while the other was a spendthrift.

More details from the novel:

BLY accepted JY's request to talk in the car because he heard Grandma Bai's voice in the yard and he was holding a bag of medicine for her heart-attack illness. He didn't want JY to cause Grandma Bai's illness to get worse.

6. Ch. 6: A loving old couple!

Reveal hidden contents

This chapter writes about how Grandma Bai's illness came about (i.e. pulmonary embolism), her speech problem, and the daily routine of both grannies.

7. Ch. 7: A guy wearing a big underwear and slippers!

Reveal hidden contents

Slightly different from the episode:

It was BLY, instead of GH, who thought that the teacher looked like his mum, JY. It was also BLY, instead of YM, who got surprised by YQ's name during the self-introduction.

8. Ch. 8: How do I read this word?

Reveal hidden contents

// Excerpt: BLY confronted GH

"What are you doing?" GH said with a deep voice and a hint of oppression.

At this moment, BLY looked GH in the eye, "Say your name for the seat registration paper."

"GH."

BLY froze for a moment, and replied nonchalantly.

"Write human words if you are human."

GH appeared to be slightly shocked. Besides his dad, no one had ever dare to say such extremely strong words of assault in his face. It was mostly due to the fact that in the past over ten years, he had always been getting along with people with a status, but now he is a completely free man.

Getting insulted once in a while feels not bad.

This word is called, "Hai"? BLY wanted to dive into the paper to see it for himself so badly. How can this word be called, "Hai"? That's impossible!

With some annoyance, BLY wrote this name down on the paper forcefully.

//

>> I don't get the free man part. Does any of his classmate knows about him moving out from his dad's place?

9. Ch. 9: He can eat so much!

Reveal hidden contents

// Excerpt: GH's reaction to BLY's handwriting

The paper that BLY wrote got photocopied into 57 pieces and they were given out to every student. When GH took the piece of seat layout, he didn't immediately paste it on the table, but looked at it for some time.

He has a deep and special liking for words.

Since young, GWT had thought GH that a man is like his words. Words written by a man can truthfully reflect his personality and the cultivation of his mind. BLY's words showed strength, energy and broad-mindedness. As compared to the harsh mannerism that BLY showed him yesterday, they were very different.

Could it be something I did that angered him?

GH wanted to give it another try.

Once the bell for the end of a lesson rang, GH took the paper, walked towards BLY's table, sat YQ's place, and looked at BLY silently.

BLY was busy finishing his homework. He didn't have the time to look up. In other words, he ignored this prince's burning eye contact.

A minute later, GH finally spoke.

"Did you write this word?"

BLY's brain was running at top speed. GH's words broke his train of thought in an instant. He was holding a ruler. Not knowing what to do with it, he lost his cool and threw it onto GH's head.

"Do you have any issue or not? If not, don't cause trouble for me."

At this moment, GH saw BLY's face. Not bad. It matches his words. He does not have the look of a common handsome guy. His charming look is very unique. Looking at the five senses on his face, none of them are outstanding, but putting them together in group gives it a special flavour.

BLY didn't notice GH was measuring his looks at all. He was still using all his brainpower to solve a question. Suddenly, GH reached his finger out onto his workbook, "I know how to do this question."

BLY grabbed GH's hands and calmly pushed it away.

"Thank you. I can do this."

The force from BLY's hand was quite strong. GH's skin was slightly dark. Otherwise, his hand would have turned all red.

"Pick up the ruler for me."

This was said in the tone of an order from BLY to GH. GH didn't move.

"Why does it take so much effort for you to do that? Isn't it just picking up a ruler? Can't you move faster?"

GH's eyes were like two iced knives from the North Pole. In the end, at the corner where BLY shone like a sun, those 'knives' were miraculously melted. There was no other way. Every guy has an unusual amount of tolerance towards people whom he admire. Who told him to have such beautiful handwriting?

Our prince bent down, picked up the ruler, and returned it to BLY's hands in a respectful manner.

The bell for the start of a lesson rang. GH got back to his seat with a piece of paper that he tore from BLY's essay book. It was a page full of words. GH could admire his words at his own leisure pace now.

//

>> This is a little different. I kinda like how BLY smack the ruler onto GH's head. xD Also, I think the part in the episode where BLY left his seat and GH tore the pages makes it more well-explained than the novel.

>> Isn't it cute how GH's addiction on BLY started with such a simple admiration? <3

Missing from the episode: Lunch treat by YQ

After school ended at noon, YQ asked BLY to have lunch together at the canteen meant for dormitory students. BLY accepted it, thinking that his other option is the food cooked by his dad. YQ mentioned that BLY looked cold towards people. BLY refuted him by implying that YQ looked colder than him. During lunch, YQ was shocked at how much BLY ate, and asked him if he usually plays sports. BLY left promptly after their chat ended. YQ had to ask his senior for his meal pass for dinner because he had used up the value in his meal pass for this lunch.

Novel comparisons for Addicted Web Series

Episodes: 5  |  6  |  7  |  8  |  9  |  10  |  11  |  12  |  13 |  14   |  15

List of official channels:

YouTube Addicted Official YouTube China Huace (Investor)

Please show them support!!! :)

share more please :wub:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

I also remember in episode 15, in the car scene, Guhai provoked Luoyin to hit him more "The more you hit me, the more excited I get". Guhai is such a masochist top >_> I agree this is one of the many reasons that drawn him to Luoyin. I think no one dares to go against him but this one person didn't care and just snapped at him because of his poor handwriting... What started as just a curiosity that amused him led to something probably unimaginable by him...

@skeletonworks  That is what I had been thinking. GH's interest started with that first interaction, BLY walking up and taking the book out of his hand, looking through the books on his desk and all. Being the son of the rich, high official,  probably no one had ever treated GH like that except his father. Even his friends that we see later in the show treat him with a bit of an air of seniority to themselves. 

I don't find it to be a simple ' rich boy/poor girl who stands up to him' scenario like in KDramas though. I believe that at first GH was just having to remind himself that no one knew who he was, that he was hiding his identity. The interest didn't actually start until he saw the handwriting. Having been raised in the military,GH probably had the impression of 'rough people, rough handwriting' (honestly, I'm always amazed when guys have beautiful handwriting). That dichotomy in BLY (strong, rough personality yet the ability to have the patience to write nicely) is what I think sparked GH's interest to find out more about BLY. And the snowball effect began there.

• Like 6

Such a pain trying to read the novel in Chinese and I can't understand richard simmons....google translate is richard simmons and finally settled on a TTS app...have it read to me in Chinese while I happily listen to it slowly :3 I'll finish it asap so I can join proper discussions!!!! :B

2 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

LOL. OCD much Johnny? And you're a total addict, aren't you? Why would you screenshot his instagram? ROFL.

Since we're talking about Johnny's instagram's tagline/bio, we all know that Johnny is big on "freedom" thingy, hence him not being signed to any agency. I feel like I can relate to him somehow since I'm a sagittarius as well :D (don't know why I thought he was born in early November/Scorpio sign in the past lol). I don't like being restricted or controlled. I find that suffocating and stressed me out. And that's why I'm always stressed out working under a superior, someone who tells you what to do.. Ugh I need to open my own business or something >_> Anyone here a Saggi who shares similar trait?

I'm a Capricorn but I'm similar to Johnny in that sense, too. It's not just working under people; I don't even like staying in one place for too long as I find it too suffocating and restricting to be forced to see the same things over and over again - which is why I now move countries every two or three months HAHA.

35 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Let's go back to Episode 1 where everything began with a handwriting. Try listening to this song while reading this post. 那些年,我們一起追的女孩 / "The girl whom we chased back in those years". Enjoy~

Novel comparisons for Episode 1

Thank you @alvinboi! So glad you decided to take on Episodes 1-4 after all ^_^

16 minutes ago, hellolive said:

Yep, they're switching clothes.. :w00t: And I don't know whether they're sharing clothes or having couple shirts. Because I know they do have couple black sweatshirt.

Just a thought, but they might just be sponsored by the same brands so they're receiving similar clothes for free.

@mchansk07 Oh my god, thank you for the kamasutra details. *heavy breathing*

On another note, I've been asked by people via message if I gave up writing Addicted/Heroin fanfics and no, I haven't. I've just been busy moving countries (again) so I haven't had time to sit down and focus solely on writing - even if that's what I want to be doing. I am working on something for Addicted right now and I have the last chapters for How He Became 'Zhouzhou' planned out already, just not written. So don't fret! I'm still working on stuff ^_^

• Like 7

4 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

Looking at this, I realised: despite getting news on Johnny and Zhohzhou, despite busy shipping YuZhou, I miss Guhai and Yinzi so much  :bawling:

For some reason that clip of BLY waiting outside for GH to come home with breakfast is one of my favorites in the series :D

• Like 4

@guhai Of course those are wardrobe materials (IDK whether it's really theirs, or just some brands company gave it to them). But what make it special is they used it on different timelines and differen occasions. Like the OBEY jumper (JY maybe owned some too before the filming began) he wore it so often, until we got his image always with these OBEY brands.

Not making conspiracy, I've been shipping Larry Stylinson so long like 3-4 years (Sorry, mod.. little bit off topics) and knowing all the wardrobes they used through their 5 years appearance (official occasions or just paparazzis), and Louis also known being related with Adidas brands after he became an popular artist. He and Harry also hundreds times had been seen sharing some clothes. It still considered conspiracy though, hahahah.. And I think every actors or artists always considered 'sponsoring' because they're popular and being publicated. But on the other side, I thought they really do like some brands by themselves (I mean, own it themselves) not always being forced to sponsor it.

• Like 2