Btw, something was bugging me.. Why did that small sized gangster walked into the classroom, calling out BLY and what did he threaten to do? What did BLY do to offend him? The film budget could not come up with a bigger size guy? That guy looked so thin and small, I thought one punch from BLY could have settled him earlier.. Remember BLY fought the two kidnappers.

So, who is that small gangster? Why was he upset with BLY?

7 minutes ago, hryy said:

This part is the next key story arc after the 2nd kidnapping. After the 2nd kidnapping, BLY totally comes to terms with his feelings for GH and henceforth, we could really see BLY's love for GH (and displays of jealousy :P ) is on par with GH. Just a quick and brief summary:

Hide contents

Despite their close relationship, GH never really shared much with BLY about his mum as he did not want to burden BLY with his problems. However, BLY wanted to help GH bring closure on this matter. Through his investigations, he managed to find out that GH's uncle (his mother's eldest brother) would be able to confirm his deductions. However, this uncle is an eccentric person, he made BLY waited 3 days 3 nights without food and during this time his guards also made things difficult for BLY such as pouring water on him in the cold night. Eventually, BLY's perseverance (and supposedly rapport with the uncle's fierce dog) moved the uncle and he agreed to see him and told him the truth. Basically, at that time, GH's dad was involved in a top secret project and the US government was interested in it. They tried to get GH's dad to sell the documents to them but he refused. Hence they intend to steal it or destroy it when GH's dad is delivering the documents. GH's dad had devised a plan to have a decoy while he himself just take a taxi to deliver the documents. GH's mum found out about this and fearing for her husband's safety went to look for her brother who knows the route the decoy is taking. She took the risk to board the decoy car as she knew that the US government would not be convinced if no one close to GH's dad is on the decoy and as it is, the car was bombed and she died.

GH of course is moved by BLY's gesture and he also went back to beat up his uncle and the guards who made things difficult for BLY :D After this, his attitude towards his father softened.

This incident also helped to softened GH's dad's attitude towards their relationship somewhat. Initially he did not know about this and he continued to oppose strongly to BLY's and GH's relationship and took measures to separate them. After hearing this from BLY's mum, and coupled with his fatherly feelings for GH, he sort of soften his stance. He still disapproves their relationship but he will leave them alone.

Just went through part 1 again (pre 8 years separation), the author really has an over-the-top writing style, wonder if it's the same for Counter-attack. The novel has a manga-ish feel with some of its over-the-top violence and morally ambiguous incidents e.g. the rape incident. 

Ooh thanks for this, it really does clarify a whole lot because I always wondered how she did die. I thought that it was an "accident" where she fell down the stairs or something because in Episode 1 or somewhere along the lines of the first few episodes (maybe I read it when someone translated something, who knows?) GH's dad's guard/driver/personal assistant was saying how they proved it was an accident and all that. I also think I remembered reading that GH's dad was already in the midst of having a relationship with BLY's mom even when GH's mom was alive? Was this true? 

I mean, if this was true I can see why GH would think his dad killed his mom, I also remember watching or reading that GH thinks his dad killed his mom because his dad is a high ranking army official that divorce would be looked down upon, hence, making it look like she died and remarrying would not be a shameful act. But it's nice seeing BLY help GH resolve some issues he has deeply rooted in him.

And the novel definitely has some generic yaoi manga writing/plot to it. Because most writers in that whole yaoi genre are usually fujoshis, haha. I would think that 95% of yaoi content creators whether it be manga, novels, and even fanfictions, they're typically fujoshis. While I am always thankful that someone is creating content like this (because yay yaoi and shounen ai!) this whole stereotype is kinda negative because depicting specifically gay relationships where both guys aren't even gay to begin with and how violent some of this content can be, to the eyes of someone who maybe doesn't know that this isn't a reflection of real gay couples in this world might be like "uh, is this what all gay people go through?". And yeah, maybe you might go through this but, it's kinda slim or very slim whereas the regular ol' homo couple probably would be like a hetero couple, we just have more obstacles to hop through. 

This also raises the issues with people who are gay males, and reading this and getting severely turned off by GH's actions. (Actually a lot of my friends got like super turned off by GH) And I mean they should, his character would go to jail in real life. But I'm like hey, this is fiction, I'm kinda used to this since I've been reading yaoi from a long time ago. Just kinda wish that these content creators could make a story without violence or less of it. Because not all tops are like, super dominant and possessive and would kill for their lover. And in most relationships, people flip-flop *coughs*. Just dropping my two cents. 

• Like 9

I'm back (!) with a new Jingyu/Zhouzhou fanfic! Dose #1 can be found at:

Link: link removed

xt6j0jY.png

Excerpt:

fanfiction removed

^_^ Let me know what you think.

(I've started subscriber-restricting my Addicted fanfics, so please subscribe if you're interested in reading my content. Thanks!)

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, Jonathan Oon said:

Btw, something was bugging me.. Why did that small sized gangster walked into the classroom, calling out BLY and what did he threaten to do? What did BLY do to offend him? The film budget could not come up with a bigger size guy? That guy looked so thin and small, I thought one punch from BLY could have settled him earlier.. Remember BLY fought the two kidnappers.

So, who is that small gangster? Why was he upset with BLY?

Someone translated an excerpt of it, I think it was @alvinboi with his novel comparison to the episodes, or someone else I'm not sure, but.

Basically the guy who came in and slandered BLY's mom did it because he had a crush on a girl who had a crush on BLY, which in turn made him lash out against BLY. Then GH like, just went all out on him. I think BLY didn't do anything is mainly because he doesn't want to get in trouble in school, remember how GH got him in trouble with one of the teachers? Plus, BLY doesn't really like his mom to begin with sooooo.... Why stick up for her? 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, guhai said:

I'm back (!) with a new Jingyu/Zhouzhou fanfic! Dose #1 can be found at:

Link: Prozac: He's My Anti-Anxiety

^_^ Let me know what you think.

(I've started subscriber-restricting my Addicted fanfics, so please subscribe if you're interested in reading my content. Thanks!)

It's very sweet! Thanks for writing it! Looking forward for more!

Btw, @guhai

Spoiler

Do you think using that website good? Can writers restrict the rating and the viewers for each chapter?

Wattpad is behaving strangely these two days, to the point of deleting my drafts and unpublished my published stories! Grrh! I am seriously contemplating on posting my fanfic somewhere else.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, leemicho said:

because depicting specifically gay relationships where both guys aren't even gay to begin with

lol you point out the thing i find the most weird about this genre, i call it "gay of circumstances". (although if you ask me, gu hai showed "inclinations" of being bi while bly is the true gay of circumstances) but again like rape is a  plot device to show passion, this is a plot device to show how ~pure~ the relationship is. i also read shojo mangas and i find some stuff i really hope young girls reading it dont normalize (like a high school girl entering a slave contract with her male classmate...), but its fiction so i cant say i dont find it entertaining. 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

It's very sweet! Thanks for writing it! Looking forward for more!

Btw, @guhai

Reveal hidden contents

Do you think using that website good? Can writers restrict the rating and the viewers for each chapter?

Wattpad is behaving strangely these two days, to the point of deleting my drafts and unpublished my published stories! Grrh! I am seriously contemplating on posting my fanfic somewhere else.

Thank you! And AFF is pretty handy. When you post a story, the options look like this:

Spoiler

lzkWKB6.png

I've never used Wattpad to post my stories, so I can't say which I prefer. I find AFF easy to use, though.

10 hours ago, thoron said:

I just read @mchansk07 blockbuster summary..

IN. PUBLIC. (bad idea)

and i quote, "My middle child is majestic."

lol.

Thank God for Dark Jeans. ^_^

Oh my god, my turn to say TMI, HAHA. (Good luck with the middle child ;))

13 hours ago, sohocomo said:

@guhai Moving countries? Geez, it was hard enough for me to move across town. I can't even imagine. Hope there haven't been problems and it all goes smoothly <hugs, hugs>

And, while we are all waiting (im)patiently, whenever you get the chance to give us more writing we're ready! :D  

@guhai @gayyoxx The stories from both of you have inspired me to start writing again (it's been almost 10 years since I wrote anything), so I thank you both for that. :wub:

All went well! I move countries every two or three months so I'm rather used to it now. It really helps simplify the process when I basically live out of two luggages, haha. I own nothing but those two bags and a laptop. And I'm honored that I took part in inspiring you to write again ^_^ Looking forward to your work.

7 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

I agree with Zhouzhou fully aware of Johnny's 'feelings' towards him. The way Zhouzhou behaved in the Netease interview, it seems like he's teasing Johnny. When he looked at Johnny before he talked about his ideal type and Johnny totally noticed it, meaning he's been staring at him. And that crotch attack by Zhouzhou when they were playing games as if to tease him(and Johnny looked embarrassed!). And Zhouzhou's expression when Johnny hugged him during the reenactment scene. His body language tells that he knows... However, despite all of these signs, sady I can't tell whether Zhouzhou felt the same way... It's easy to tell when it comes to Johnny because he's so obvious. When he's tired, stressed out, happy etc it totally shows on his face. But with Zhouzhou it's hard to tell because he's always all smiley and bubbly and playful. I think even if he's having a hard time he wouldn't show it. 

Ah, I always love your analyses on these two. Such great inspiration for writing.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, tea4two said:

I will try to explain why QingYu did not work for me and probably for others who are hooked onto YuZhou.  If you watch Addicted before CounterAttack, the chance of you becoming a QingYu fan instead of a YuZhou fan is close to nil and this is probably likely due to the fact that quality of acting and production for CounterAttack is lower than Addicted.  I watched CounterAttack when it was first came out, but I could never get past the flow and acting and I did not like Feng Jianyu in it.  Like you, I didn't think he was good looking in the film at all, but I did find his photos outside of the film to be a bit more attractive.  There were several instances in the film that left me cringing, the flow and comedy factor just didn't work with me.  It also reminded me a bit of Like Love, which I find the production and acting flow to be choppy and not natural.  I end up quitting half way because the show didn't interest me and I didn't see much chemistry for QingYu on screen (I didn't watch the BTS either so if there is any there, I wouldn't see it).  

Surprisingly, when I watch Addicted, I was waiting for the cringe worthy moments like I did when watching CounterAttack.  Well, little of that happen.  The production was on par with other more higher budget films (I did cringe at Lulu's when I first I saw her, her acting wasn't natural, but she got a lot better later on) and the plot was realistic and engaging.  The interaction and relationship between BLY and GH was so well paced and acted that I felt this could really happen in real life.  By episode 4, I was hooked, and scrounge the internet for all the BTS I could fine.

I think what really attracted me to YuZhou is that they're both manly boys next door type.  It helps that they can act naturally.  The premises that these two attractive straight looking guys might be gay for each other is a beacon to fujoshi!  This is what fuel many of us and draw as in.  Johnny and Timmy are magnetic when they're on the screen together, from on film to off film, you can't deny that.  This is what is lacking in Counterattack's casting and another reason why Addicted outreach is so much wider than Counterattack.  

I also feel the same. I'm not sure about Counterattack, but I've watched Like Love 1. I don't think the lead actors in Like Love 1 is doing very badly in their acting, but sometimes their acting can be somewhat unnatural. I think JY & WZ have such instances too but those instances are few enough to be overlooked/ forgotten since this is a series with many shots of different events in the daily lives of GH & BLY. (Note: Like Love 1 is a 2+ hours long movie.)

As for the cast, I think CJD found the right people and the chemistry between JY & WZ turned out to be excellent.

1 hour ago, hryy said:

This part is the next key story arc after the 2nd kidnapping. After the 2nd kidnapping, BLY totally comes to terms with his feelings for GH and henceforth, we could really see BLY's love for GH (and displays of jealousy :P ) is on par with GH. Just a quick and brief summary:

Reveal hidden contents

Despite their close relationship, GH never really shared much with BLY about his mum as he did not want to burden BLY with his problems. However, BLY wanted to help GH bring closure on this matter. Through his investigations, he managed to find out that GH's uncle (his mother's eldest brother) would be able to confirm his deductions. However, this uncle is an eccentric person, he made BLY waited 3 days 3 nights without food and during this time his guards also made things difficult for BLY such as pouring water on him in the cold night. Eventually, BLY's perseverance (and supposedly rapport with the uncle's fierce dog) moved the uncle and he agreed to see him and told him the truth. Basically, at that time, GH's dad was involved in a top secret project and the US government was interested in it. They tried to get GH's dad to sell the documents to them but he refused. Hence they intend to steal it or destroy it when GH's dad is delivering the documents. GH's dad had devised a plan to have a decoy while he himself just take a taxi to deliver the documents. GH's mum found out about this and fearing for her husband's safety went to look for her brother who knows the route the decoy is taking. She took the risk to board the decoy car as she knew that the US government would not be convinced if no one close to GH's dad is on the decoy and as it is, the car was bombed and she died.

GH of course is moved by BLY's gesture and he also went back to beat up his uncle and the guards who made things difficult for BLY :D After this, his attitude towards his father softened.

This incident also helped to softened GH's dad's attitude towards their relationship somewhat. Initially he did not know about this and he continued to oppose strongly to BLY's and GH's relationship and took measures to separate them. After hearing this from BLY's mum, and coupled with his fatherly feelings for GH, he sort of soften his stance. He still disapproves their relationship but he will leave them alone.

Just went through part 1 again (pre 8 years separation), the author really has an over-the-top writing style, wonder if it's the same for Counter-attack. The novel has a manga-ish feel with some of its over-the-top violence and morally ambiguous incidents e.g. the rape incident. One member mentioned about how in yaoi, rape incidents is to illustrate the strong feelings between the lead characters. Some members seems bothered by the rape incident, putting moral considerations aside, BLY, apart from the physical pain, seems like not bothered by it at all:

Reveal hidden contents

In the novel, the whole SH saga, BLY is most upset with GH because GH does not trust him and he thought that GH hired the men to beat him up. (Recap - GH sent 2 men to monitor BLY and SH, the men thought that GH was interested in SH and decide to teach BLY a lesson themselves (thinking GH will reward them for their "initiative". Also what GH said in the car, as shown in ep 15 of the drama, that just he can love BLY wholeheartedly, he also will not hesitate to hurt BLY if BLY betrayed him). After they got back together, BLY grumbled that GH actually got two men to beat him up which GH quickly clarifies and all is forgiven :D .

Thank you very much shedding light on the passing of GH's mum. I thought it was some kind of accident. I'm not sure if the military family background and such a story would be approved for screening, since anything involving U.S. is somewhat sensitive.

Personally, a few things in the novel (as said in the many spoilers) somewhat put me off or un-relatable.

Spoiler

One example is the rape incident. Another is the drama of GH making a fake engagement & BLY finding a girlfriend through match-making.

The story revolving around the military is somewhat hard to relate to. But then again, there are so many drama out there involving crimes, politics, and the army. Their brilliantly well-written thrill and fiction hook the audience to those shows. At the very least, I hope BLY would look super cool in his uniform like the fan-made pilot & soldier posters. ^^

Having said these, I think the amount of fiction in the novel should be taken as they are. Enjoy the emotions that they bring and feel the love between 2 lovebirds. Create a unique memorable experience with the novel & the series. Hug the memories to sleep every night~ hahahahaha. omg. so addicted.

• Like 5

14 hours ago, chlorox said:

Love this webseries and it feels good to be back on soompi forum. The red scarf that bly gave to gh in ep 15 was actually knitted by zhouzhou?

Yup it was...after the filming I think it was confirmed by someone here that Zou2 gave it to his grandma who taught him how to knit^^

• Like 1

2 hours ago, aili81 said:

Base on storyline and acting i dont know why i prefer  ca as more unique ex snatch away  current which i so far never see before so it is very new to me 

Where as addict it happen in bgl in many dramas so not so new to me and some more school life love story if i were to choose i wld rather watch japan bl movies as more romance and touching. And another thg is johnny and zhou really look alike so sometime i cant differentiate who is who by their face.

So to me bl couple if two are so manly or too girlish they just look weird to me.

Maybe both look so manly so they look more like buddies than lovers 

I didnt feel so much of love  between this 2 guys than qingyu

Even qingyu is doing fanservice but they are success in showing lovey dovey to mk ppl feel they are so lovely

But for yuzhou i just dont feel touched by their passion kiss or hug i watched bts they kiss it shows nothing to me

But to qing yu even they look at each other not doing anythg my heart  wil feel so sweet and lovely

This is just my preference but i like johnny acting but didnt surprise me like dayu did in summer mv as it  s really good. Cat boy

Well for ppl who like good looking actors and good quality of drama will go for addict

But for those who  like new things and good  quality of  acting and good chemistry between actors will go for ca

I 100% -ly disagree with you lol. I watched CA first, few months/ a year ago im not sure. But the acting was bad (even felt ridiculous at times), chemistry? Uh idk but im not feeling any when i was watching it (sorry though i dont feel the same, and i never saw the bts nor their fanmeeting cuz i was just not interested). Another thing it felt so lowbudget, with bad directing. I watched it for the sake of watching, and then forgotten just like that. 

I have seen most bl movie (you can say 95% asian bl except some very hard to find films, some 60-70% european movies and soap drama "due to vast sources", and 60% american gay themed movies). I can count by fingers how many movies left me impressed and thought wow that was such a great movie/ drama. "You can mention any good gay themed movie and i have high chance of seeing it already" 

But CA never make it to my list. 

Meanwhile for addicted, i was initially sceptic about it, expecting it to be another boring, ridiculous, lousy BL series with bad acting, stiff, and forced interaction between the main characters. To my surprise, their acting was good (at par with tv-produced drama), it wasnt perfect there were awkward moments but neglectable, the series quality was unexpected good, almost all the supporting characters also have decent-good acting skill. And to their core, the interaction between guhai and BYL was well developed. From stranger, to short time enemy, to guhai starting to show he care about BYL, guhai forcing his love to BYL, BYL realization that he also liked guhai, the way he resisted his feelings as it isnt right for male to love another male, their past relationship with ex gf, well i can very welll relate to this, it indeed happened to me. This felt realistic. Their chemistry, you dont see them appear all at once, as they were going through different phases of relationship until they finally acting as lovers. It was built slowly. Ofcourse there were many details being left out, but reading the novel comparison from here, it fills up the gaps, help us to understand more, and fell in love more with the series. 

All in all, what really impressed me with the series, is the quality of the overall production despite the obvious low budget (same shirts over etc). I often forgotten this series is a low budget drama. 

This is actually my first time to be addicted to any drama/ movies, let alone a BL drama. Based on my years of "gay themed movie" search through google, and browsing through "asian gay movie" lists, i can honestly say this is arguably one of my best gay movies, and definitely my best asian gay movie (before this love of siam). 

Sorry for the long post, but this is what i honestly thinks! :D

• Like 22

I haven't watched CA before so I have no idea to take part in :">

Today Johnny join Super Premiere show and it will air about 20th March if I remember :v

I also read that he will have 2 more confirmed roles for 2 upcoming dramas beside Demon Girls, one is main, one is main-supporting, 1 role that is being voted 

Johnny is now in top 3 Weibo China Star list: http://ent.sina.com.cn/zt_m/star/celebritychart/

Johnny is now really busy arrgghhh

And about Zhouzhou, taking photos for ELLE: http://www.miaopai.com/show/DW7DEFb8oudF0ALpJah1IQ__.htm

Spoiler

006iWe0Wjw1f1ofkzwfxzj31a31venee.jpg

006iWe0Wjw1f1ofmovc5rj32mc1px1kx.jpg

006iWe0Wjw1f1ofn9vhacj31g90xpn6e.jpg

006iWe0Wjw1f1ofln5hc6j32be1j7hdb.jpg

006oMBx7jw1f1of9z1s6fj30hs0ccjsj.jpg

006nieuMjw1f1of2d75i0j30ie0bwabc.jpg

67313a48jw1f1od5jqf5kj20ku0rsjvx.jpg

• Like 14

2 hours ago, aili81 said:

Base on storyline and acting i dont know why i prefer  ca as more unique ex snatch away  current which i so far never see before so it is very new to me 

Where as addict it happen in bgl in many dramas so not so new to me and some more school life love story if i were to choose i wld rather watch japan bl movies as more romance and touching. And another thg is johnny and zhou really look alike so sometime i cant differentiate who is who by their face.

So to me bl couple if two are so manly or too girlish they just look weird to me.

Maybe both look so manly so they look more like buddies than lovers 

I didnt feel so much of love  between this 2 guys than qingyu

Even qingyu is doing fanservice but they are success in showing lovey dovey to mk ppl feel they are so lovely

But for yuzhou i just dont feel touched by their passion kiss or hug i watched bts they kiss it shows nothing to me

But to qing yu even they look at each other not doing anythg my heart  wil feel so sweet and lovely

This is just my preference but i like johnny acting but didnt surprise me like dayu did in summer mv as it  s really good. Cat boy

Well for ppl who like good looking actors and good quality of drama will go for addict

But for those who  like new things and good  quality of  acting and good chemistry between actors will go for ca

Hmm, put aside the actors' appearance, the production budget, the offline chemistry, if you want to compare quality of acting between CA and addict, I don't find CA is better. 

Every time Wang Qing smirks in the series and MV make me cringes so hard. And i watched CA before Addict too, sorry it didn't get me hooked.

As for the long run, I suppose that Johnny and Zhouzhou shouldn't get attached/do skinship too much on show cause they need to improve their career separately, tbh they already have their own path now :"( 

Yuzhou together is always candy to my eyes but rationally the possibility for them together is less than 5% but anyway who knows? 

Hope for the best of Johnny and zhouzhou.

• Like 4

I was noticed also when.. I watched their BTS.. ZZ and Johnny they're inside the van.. and the foot or leg of Johnny was freeze ..ZZ give him a long massage.. 

Ohhmaygeddd can't believed that ZZ can do that to Johnny.. they don't really care if other people staring at them...:lol:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

Today Johnny join Super Premiere show and it will air about 20th March if I remember :v

I also read that he will have 2 more confirmed roles for 2 upcoming dramas beside Demon Girls, one is main, one is main-supporting, 1 role that is being voted 

Johnny is now in top 3 Weibo China Star list: http://ent.sina.com.cn/zt_m/star/celebritychart/

And about Zhouzhou, taking photos for ELLE: http://www.miaopai.com/show/DW7DEFb8oudF0ALpJah1IQ__.htm

Hide contents

I'm glad that Johnny looked even more relaxed and smiling again. Zhouzhou is number 5 in the chart! Well done. I am really waiting for his album!

30 minutes ago, Quynh Nguyen said:

Hmm, put aside the actors' appearance, the production budget, the offline chemistry, if you want to compare quality of acting between CA and addict, I don't find CA is better. 

Every time Wang Qing smirks in the series and MV make me cringes so hard. And i watched CA before Addict too, sorry it didn't get me hooked.

As for the long run, I suppose that Johnny and Zhouzhou shouldn't get attached/do skinship too much on show cause they need to improve their career separately, tbh they already have their own path now :"( 

Yuzhou together is always candy to my eyes but rationally the possibility for them together is less than 5% but anyway who knows? 

Hope for the best of Johnny and zhouzhou.

Yeah, they are starting to do their own things and with season 2 is hanging on the air, we'd see less of them together. Sad, but that's life. 

You are also correct on the slim chance of them being together. If what they have now is left over from filming Addicted season 1, then it wear off with time. But there is also chance for their relationship evolves into real friendship -and to be honest, that's what I am hoping for. Having a great friend is sometime better than having a lover ;) 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, samscheetah said:

Hide contents

006iWe0Wjw1f1ofkzwfxzj31a31venee.jpg

006iWe0Wjw1f1ofmovc5rj32mc1px1kx.jpg

006iWe0Wjw1f1ofn9vhacj31g90xpn6e.jpg

006iWe0Wjw1f1ofln5hc6j32be1j7hdb.jpg

006oMBx7jw1f1of9z1s6fj30hs0ccjsj.jpg

006nieuMjw1f1of2d75i0j30ie0bwabc.jpg

67313a48jw1f1od5jqf5kj20ku0rsjvx.jpg

The fansite name is tiger teeth. So adorable..jingyu tiger teeth

• Like 4

Huang Jing Yu, First of all, HOW DARE YOU!? he looks so good in the show I'm crying happy tears :bawling: and WZ working really hard for his album that he's already topping charts :bawling:

but it's also kinda sad that more and more people will know about them like they're not "ours" anymore, you get what I mean? :cry: and them parting ways is really inevitable

nevertheless, I'm so proud of them both and they'll definitely go places I'm sure of it. #YuZhouFighting

• Like 13

But low budget drama doesnt mean it is not good

I actually watched the ca afew times because it is very funny n cute to see how they quarrel n fall in love 

N yes wq acting s ok but his real person is a very friendly and smiley guy

And jianyu is actually cool n quiet but at times cute n funny guy

I like them in fact is after i watched bts as their closeness is really good.

N qingyu also work seperately too now but they are still very close they dont scare how others think whether fanservice or not only they know.

And if because of work  then scare to show closeness then this is abit fake ba 

Plus in term of acting i think everyone has their own liking

Maybe i like more expression n you all like less exagerating. But this two are  still different i just say in my opinion i like ca more but dont mean i hate ad9dict i like too but just like ca casts more even they seem cheap but i think there are ppl who like cheap things too i mean some cheap things also have their value and not all brandded stuffs are good to some ppl

It really depends on one preference.

Sorry to write ca things in here but i just hope more ppl can try to watch regardless  it is low budget or not 

Because i dont go for looks or high quality but i go for drama which touched my heart the most

But addict doesnt touch my heart and i fast forward quite alot of time as i really thk zhou acting doesnt surprise me and infact abit boring to see him sorry to say that

But if a onscreen couple dont show any intimate moves off drama how can they touched the audiences which watch their roles?

As i really dont feel anythg for this couple just like sm of you all say yes they are gd acting cuz they just act out their roles and no more...

So that is why i said there is somethg lack in this couple

And if this is put be4 ca with lowbudget i dont thk this ll be any better than ca.

3 hours ago, gayyoxx said:ai
  Hide contents

I know, it is happening with me too and it's driving me crazy. (I am posting there my original BL story,but after an hour or so it's gone, I've re-uploaded it so many times now) And I don't really know any other sites that has such a huge reader audience for original stories. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, alvinboi said:

The hide-and-seek game here is so cute. And, the bed work later... OMG YOU MEAN XIAO HAI ZI IS MORE THAN 5 FINGERS LARGE?!! GOSH!! "Long pain is worse than the short one."- I totally understood which Chinese phrase this is... :长痛不如短痛". But BLY loves the "Long pain"... xD

@alvinboi i have confession to make. actually when i first read about this 5 fingers size, i stopped reading & examined my own hands, trying to imagine how big is that. well, 5 fingers are dreadful!! and that was my hand only. just imagine how big a man's hand is. i know CJD sometimes exaggerating things in her book, but it's fun to read (and to imagine it) anyway :wub: 

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

I know, it is happening with me too and it's driving me crazy. (I am posting there my original BL story,but after an hour or so it's gone, I've re-uploaded it so many times now) And I don't really know any other sites that has such a huge reader audience for original stories. 

@ayasdai how about using disqus, livejournal or blogspot? 

• Like 1