About the same clothes, I think that the clothes used on photo shots are from the company doing the photo shot, right? And someone should arrange the wardrobe for the boys; they were not deciding by themselves. So, I found it strange that they use the same clothes over and over again UNLESS the photographer/wardrobe director/stylish/whoever wants to drive the point to fans?

TL;DR: using the same clothes are fan service.

See, I can be objective :P:D 

17 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

About the same clothes, I think that the clothes used on photo shots are from the company doing the photo shot, right? And someone should arrange the wardrobe for the boys; they were not deciding by themselves. So, I found it strange that they use the same clothes over and over again UNLESS the photographer/wardrobe director/stylish/whoever wants to drive the point to fans?

TL;DR: using the same clothes are fan service.

See, I can be objective :P:D 

Yep, it's objective though, moreover considered as fan-service if they seen using it for official shoots.

But other than that, I prefer it as coincidental things.. because every clothes in the world aren't limited edition. LOL :lol: But if they know each other, and considered having close relation, then having and wearing same clothes.. I think it's a special bond :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

Cheers for creating the wiki! (Sorry this is a bit late because I haven't got a chance to comment so much on weekdays). The content is brilliant!

LOL. OCD much Johnny? And you're a total addict, aren't you? Why would you screenshot his instagram? ROFL.

Since we're talking about Johnny's instagram's tagline/bio, we all know that Johnny is big on "freedom" thingy, hence him not being signed to any agency. I feel like I can relate to him somehow since I'm a sagittarius as well :D (don't know why I thought he was born in early November/Scorpio sign in the past lol). I don't like being restricted or controlled. I find that suffocating and stressed me out. And that's why I'm always stressed out working under a superior, someone who tells you what to do.. Ugh I need to open my own business or something >_> Anyone here a Saggi who shares similar trait?

Saggi here, also from the year of the Fire Horse to top it...:w00t: Amen to not liking being resticted or controlled. Personal freedom is also important in my opinion. However, it is shared by many, regardless of the sign. I am curious if Johhny is stubborn, like me...:P

51 minutes ago, guhai said:

On another note, I've been asked by people via message if I gave up writing Addicted/Heroin fanfics and no, I haven't. I've just been busy moving countries (again) so I haven't had time to sit down and focus solely on writing - even if that's what I want to be doing. I am working on something for Addicted right now and I have the last chapters for How He Became 'Zhouzhou' planned out already, just not written. So don't fret! I'm still working on stuff ^_^

@guhai Moving countries? Geez, it was hard enough for me to move across town. I can't even imagine. Hope there haven't been problems and it all goes smoothly <hugs, hugs>

And, while we are all waiting (im)patiently, whenever you get the chance to give us more writing we're ready! :D  

@guhai @gayyoxx The stories from both of you have inspired me to start writing again (it's been almost 10 years since I wrote anything), so I thank you both for that. :wub:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

Sorry, I just have to quote this gif! And apologise again for the delay in commenting about this T_T But I still want to comment on this! #YuZhouConspiracy

In the .gif, when Johnny removed his hand, I feel like because he's conscious that his hand is touching Zhouzhou. I saw his eyes darted towards his own hand when he removed it. Now why do you have to feel conscious about that?????!! .......Unless if you're in denial... and this also furthers confirms the speculations made by the Chinese fans that Johnny secretly has feelings for Zhouzhou...

EDIT:

Just saw your comment on this stuff (since I'm backtracking). We're on the same wavelength!! I watched the gif many many times because I just couldn't put my finger on why he removed his hand so weirdly... until I realised that he could be in denial....

Hey :blush:! I'm telling ya some battling on the inside is going on. He's probably trying to get a grasp of what is happening to him hahahaha. Seriously though I think (after catching up and reading the excerpt of CD interview) there is a lot of a space in their interactions that are unaccounted for and probably most of them we have no business knowing about it. CD says that after filming the bed scene it took them a while to recover, now I'm not sure if they filmed Addicted's scenes in order... but if they did I mean that kiss scene in the car was self initiated. I honestly think that they had been provoking each others feeling during the period they stayed together. There is a BTS scene where they were doing just that and you saw that Johnny was affected he bit his lip while looking was Zhouzhou he got totally lost in what WZ was doing to him - there was no acting there. In another interview JY said that in portraying intimacy he goes with his feelings he does not pretend WZ to be someone else. There are too many things. What I see exuding from them, which is what is different from QingYu, is an innocent puppy love underneath their interactions. I really think WZ has a special place in his heart and I think WZ is fully aware of what is happening look at how they play with each other in Netease interview and look at how CW and S watches them. There are too many things :)!

• Like 12

13 minutes ago, chlorox said:

Love this webseries and it feels good to be back on soompi forum. The red scarf that bly gave to gh in ep 15 was actually knitted by zhouzhou?

The BTS shows him knitting it. It has been said he gave it to his grandma after filming, because she was the one who taught him to knit. Too sweet.

Though as a knitter myself, as I watched him knitting I couldn't help thinking, "He's doing a double yarn over. That's gonna drop low. That scarf isn't going to be very warm." :huh:

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, pureblade said:

Hey :blush:! I'm telling ya some battling on the inside is going on. He's probably trying to get a grasp of what is happening to him hahahaha. Seriously though I think (after catching up and reading the excerpt of CD interview) there is a lot of a space in their interactions that are unaccounted for and probably most of them we have no business knowing about it. CD says that after filming the bed scene it took them a while to recover, now I'm not sure if they filmed Addicted's scenes in order... but if they did I mean that kiss scene in the car was self initiated. I honestly think that they had been provoking each others feeling during the period they stayed together. There is a BTS scene where they were doing just that and you saw that Johnny was affected he bit his lip while looking was Zhouzhou he got totally lost in what WZ was doing to him - there was no acting there. In another interview JY said that in portraying intimacy he goes with his feelings he does not pretend WZ to be someone else. There are too many things. What I see exuding from them, which is what is different from QingYu, is an innocent puppy love underneath their interactions. I really think WZ has a special place in his heart and I think WZ is fully aware of what is happening look at how they play with each other in Netease interview and look at how CW and S watches them. There are too many things :)!

JY likes WZ a bit too much. Feels like unrequited love.

9 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

The BTS shows him knitting it. It has been said he gave it to his grandma after filming, because she was the one who taught him to knit. Too sweet.

Though as a knitter myself, as I watched him knitting I couldn't help thinking, "He's doing a double yarn over. That's gonna drop low. That scarf isn't going to be very warm." :huh:

Yeah. Saw the knitting bts, just wondering if that's the same red scarf 

23 minutes ago, chlorox said:

Yes, it is, if I recall correct from one of the BTS. He was knitting, and SMOKING, at the same time. He mentioned that due to his OCD he wanted to finish knitting it asap. As somebody very observant spotted it, there is a continuity glitch when BLY hands this scarf to GH. If you look on the wall closely (to the left in the scene frame), there is portrait picture of GH wearing the same scarf already. Look up for an old post with a screen shot here (can't remember, a week ago?)

39 minutes ago, chlorox said:

I don't think its unrequited since unrequited means that the subject receiving that affection does not desire to receive nor do they reciprocate. WZ seems comfortable in the situation and he does play with it. I don't think he is affected by the situation as much as JY is though. Realistically speaking ( :sweatingbullets: I don't want to be a party pooper) most puppy love never blossoms into something more and I think they will just remain friends. But who knows all things are possible :) I might be proven wrong.

• Like 2

Let me get this out. I have been a bit down seeing comments in YouTube saying is highly unlikely addicted will return with same cast as boys are getting popular why would they risk their carrer by getting. Involve in BL that is banned. And their interview in that French event they will collaborate if they have chance in future?

Aother thing bother me is "are the boys alright" Johnny seem stressed. WZ always tey to keep smiling but he look worn out too. Hope they r alright in their daily life. 

I look forward to season 2 because of story and also for improvement of their acting. Johnny is such a charmer and he is method actor like he is Gu hai that's how he take I can see from interviews too. He feel as gu hai whole heartly and it conveyed so well. 

Wz is more like analyze his character, scene by scene. BLY is too different from his own personality some of his acting didn't fit in like drunk scene or angry scene but he did so well when BLY show small affection to Gu hai it give all fizzy feel. Well only time can tell will we see them as gu hai and BLY or not

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, waitinghaiyin said:

Let me get this out. I have been a bit down seeing comments in YouTube saying is highly unlikely addicted will return with same cast as boys are getting popular why would they risk their carrer by getting. Involve in BL that is banned. And their interview in that French event they will collaborate if they have chance in future?

Take comments on youtube, facebook etc with a grain of salt. Unless it is official, they are fans who speculating and they have limited knowledge on this just like we do. What we know now is that season 2 is still under negotiation, possibly with Taiwanese sponsors. 

Rather than getting worried at this early stage, let us show support to the actors while waiting for the official news. I think we could also leave message of support in the official youtube channel but I am not sure whether they'll read it or not.

Aother thing bother me is "are the boys alright" Johnny seem stressed. WZ always tey to keep smiling but he look worn out too. Hope they r alright in their daily life. 

Yeah, I hope they get quality time for resting and recuperating from the immense stress they felt this couple of weeks. Especially for Johnny, who look way too skinny for my taste :P Zhouzhou is handsomely cute as always ;) 

I look forward to season 2 because of story and also for improvement of their acting. Johnny is such a charmer and he is method actor like he is Gu hai that's how he take I can see from interviews too. He feel as gu hai whole heartly and it conveyed so well. 

Wz is more like analyze his character, scene by scene. BLY is too different from his own personality some of his acting didn't fit in like drunk scene or angry scene but he did so well when BLY show small affection to Gu hai it give all fizzy feel. Well only time can tell will we see them as gu hai and BLY or not

I am looking forward for them playing season 2 too! Crossing fingers, that will happen soon!

• Like 5

More pics of YuZhou after their photo shot at Men's Uno yesterday. These are pics on their interview (release it already, grrrh!)

Looking at these pics, I'd say, Johnny looked much better than few days ago. Hopefully, with more time to rest and Zhouzhou's love, he'll get back to his charming self!

• Like 9

15 hours ago, Jonathan Oon said:

I am not sure what the other group is, but you have just brought a good news to me. I do hope you guys would carry out the translation to English. I am dying to get a copy.

Thank you for your support. Normally, every 2-4 chapters would be posted daily for the Vietnamese translation - I'm unsure what's the pace for English one. I'll update if we can manage the translation (seem like we have to talk with the other group of translators and building a page to post the novel).

• Like 6