18 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

--------Below is @ryokise translation-----

And actually, I typed out a draft. There are still many many (words to be said).I don't want to say much.I only want to say the essence of it. Because I have never proven to anyone that I love ta (him/her) And I have never said "I love you guys" to you guys, because I don't want to prove that I love you guys.Why? Because I feel, love that has to be proven is not sincere/true/pure enough

Lastly, thank you, tonight is our shared memories, hope you guys had fun. And lastly, speaking a few of my inner thoughts, I want to say that, if it's you who accompanied me to the end, it's alright even if the path is full of wind and rain, if it's not you who accompanied me to the end, I will not forget a single bit of our experiences/dribs and drabs, and..if you come back at the end/eventually, it's alright even it's slightly late

This part definitely for certain kitty only. :D . Btw, to fellow Malaysian, hooray KL is inJy's list! I hope this is true. I can't wait to meet other cpf at KL hehe.

• Like 14

Happy Anniversary YuZhou!!!

All the love!!!  

[心][心][心][心][心][心][心][心][心][心][心][心][心][心][心][心][心][心][心][心][心][心][心][心][心][心][心][心][心][心]

Addicted YuZhou  [doge][心][喵喵]

Remembering how such eyes express itself beyond acting and only showing what's REAL right deep in that heart!  [泪][心]

6198d47fgw1f9ba2560vvj20hs1nddld.jpg

Waving YuZhou flag like crAzy!!

Spoiler

6f5786a1gw1f9hodvwtcaj20hs0s6adi.jpg6f5786a1gw1f9hodxbvxyj20hs0riq6p.jpg6f5786a1gw1f9hodzbiyzj21400qo45u.jpg

6f5786a1gw1f9hodv8ilqj20hs0ysn1w.jpg6f5786a1gw1f9hoe0p2lqj20gf0kkdhw.jpg6f5786a1gw1f9hoe23mioj20hs0rxdjt.jpg

6f5786a1gw1f9hodsv4agj21400qojzq.jpg6f5786a1gw1f9hoe6ksbaj21bg0qoqht.jpg6f5786a1gw1f9hoe7gwawj20hs0qj7af.jpg

Spoiler

cr  洲帝瑜王一生推 

6f5786a1gw1f9hodvwtcaj20hs0s6adi.jpg

6f5786a1gw1f9hodxbvxyj20hs0riq6p.jpg

6f5786a1gw1f9hodv8ilqj20hs0ysn1w.jpg

Spoiler

6f5786a1gw1f9hoe0p2lqj20gf0kkdhw.jpg6f5786a1gw1f9hoe23mioj20hs0rxdjt.jpg

Spoiler

6f5786a1gw1f9hodsv4agj21400qojzq.jpg6f5786a1gw1f9hoe6ksbaj21bg0qoqht.jpg

6f5786a1gw1f9hoe7gwawj20hs0qj7af.jpg

6f5786a1gw1f9hodzbiyzj21400qo45u.jpg

Spoiler

7c2a9181gw1f9homnqvpqj20qo140n51.jpg7c2a9181gw1f9honzkni7j20qo140wjk.jpg

• Like 13

Spoiler
1 hour ago, bearology said:

Another clip - reading letter

At 6.10, whoever able to digest.. i am puzzle why he said this sentence..

I never need to proof to anyone that or said I really love him/her (dunno who he refers too out of sudden but hope is ZZ)  then add on i also never tell you all that I love you (fan) ....Something wrong with my interpretation?  waiting patiently on translation and interpretation from our in-house expert here. :-) If he only direct to fans he don't need to say the first line. :phew:

yeap... the last part of his letter really making many people delulu as it is so subtle and can be interpreted by both side too (YZ fans or only fans) smart JY.  

• Like 7

Welp!

Waking up here on the west coast of America. Catching up, digesting all the news.

And lastly, speaking a few of my inner thoughts, I want to say that, if it's you who accompanied me to the end, it's alright even if the path is full of wind and rain, if it's not you who accompanied me to the end, I will not forget a single bit of our experiences/dribs and drabs, and..if you come back at the end/eventually, it's alright even it's slightly late

I can't even process this right now. I've had my coffee, but yeah, my mind exploded on this. And the rest of his letter, talking about the past year... just wow.

HJY looked, well, perfectly awesome.

Thank you to all who reposted all the blurbs, photos, videos!

And lastly - happy 1 year to HJY/ZZ meeting!

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, baw74 said:

Welp!

Waking up here on the west coast of America. Catching up, digesting all the news.

I can't even process this right now. I've had my coffee, but yeah, my mind exploded on this. And the rest of his letter, talking about the past year... just wow.

HJY looked, well, perfectly awesome.

Thank you to all who reposted all the blurbs, photos, videos!

And lastly - happy 1 year to HJY/ZZ meeting!

@baw74 - I totally agree with you..my time zone is ahead of yours by 3 hrs and that's what happened to me too this morning..I felt like I missed a whole week because of the sugar treats! Lol .....don't you think our soompI family translators and detectives are just way too awesome? for us international fans, you guys are our link to our boys! more power to you!

@yzcraze62 - its not because of the checkered shirt, it's because he is already married to a kitty cat saying " Mia Mia mia" lol!

Happy anniversary to this family forum! the people who started this forum have been with our boys from the beginning, thank you for welcoming us here! more nuclear sugar bombs for all of us! this group rocks!

• Like 11

3 hours ago, bearology said:

"And lastly, speaking a few of my inner thoughts, I want to say that, if it's you who accompanied me to the end, it's alright even if the path is full of wind and rain, if it's not you who accompanied me to the end, I will not forget a single bit of our experiences/dribs and drabs, and..if you come back at the end/eventually, it's alright even if it's late"

I went to sleep and when I woke up, there were 6 pages to go through. 6 Pages of FULL YuZhou candies! Right now I can't say much, I am still half awake half dreaming, I was dreaming YuZhou together living in a house near seaside where they opened a small little bar. :wub:

Spoiler

I have been saying this since the Award Ceremony 6 months ago when JY sang part of Simple Love, and I would like to emphasise again today, SIMPE LOVE is their theme song. It is as if the song was written for them, the lyrics are their heartfelt love wishes. Just a simple life to love each other. There is a reason they both choose that particular song, that particular lyrics, the wordings, on each of their FM. ;)

I wish someone could make a video to combine both of them singing Simple Love - until the day they both will sing it together, hand on hand, on stage. :)

Spoiler

Lastly, the quote above summarise YuZhou and it is also JY inner thought. If it was ZZ who accompanied him to the end (grow old together like in the end of the song Because of the Sea), JY does not mind if the path is difficult. If not, he will also not forget a single bit of their memories together. And (with a pause here),,, if ZZ came back to him at the end/eventually, JY will wait and always accept him. :phew:

I don't want t speculate too much the implication of the last sentence, because I believe the are still together (recent hickey, couple rings/necklace, clothes which otherwise ZZ would not wear them). But the whole paragraph is all and nothing but the truth. Long life YuZhou! :wub:

THANK YOU JY! I really am not disappointed. You really are the captain of the ship, it sails itself to the sea. :wub:

3 hours ago, gashupingo said:

Because I have never proven to anyone that I love him. And I have never said "I love you", because I don't want to prove that I love you. Why? Because I feel, love that has to be proven (to everyone) is not pure enough.

Really JY, then what are those hickeys for? It sure does not look pure to me. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 10

On 11/3/2016 at 5:41 PM, sohocomo said:

@charlie10 You have no idea what monster you let loose in my delulu... I think this is the longest one yet.

@bearology @gayyoxx @HarukoYoshi @skeletonworks @Scandani @abbraccio91 @kmmyzz @ximichem @liesl @aeislaeigh @gashupingo @tea4two @filmlore46 @ayasdai @xix19xix @prima13facie

18+++

Hide contents

Beijing - 1925 (a lifetime ago)

“Sorry the room is such a mess. Would you like some tea?”

WeiZhou struggled to keep his voice even as he lit the lantern mounted on the wall. It would not be good if his visitor realized he was nervous.

“If you’re having some, I will,” JingYu replied, nonchalantly, as his eyes scanned the small room. He stepped toward the low table, covered in books and papers, pencils and quills. “The busy life of a university student.”

WeiZhou quietly answered “yes” before quickly turning to the small single gas burner he used to heat water. He glanced over his shoulder at the man who seemed to fill his small rented room. It had been almost two weeks that JingYu was gone to his hometown. Those days of empty loneliness had confused WeiZhou. He had missed JingYu’s teasing and jokes, his quiet focus, his insistent bantering. But with his friend’s return, WeiZhou felt strangely peaceful. It only confirmed his fear as well.

WeiZhou had started tutoring the children of Mr. Zhao, the owner of an upscale men’s clothing store, to supplement the meager allowance his family provided. Much of his wage, though, was paid in items from the store. Not that WeiZhou minded. His father, a staunch traditionalist, refused to buy “that horrible Western clothing” for his son, even if it was the only style anyone in Beijing was wearing anymore, especially at the university. Mr. Zhao had assigned his assistant to help the tutor “choose his payment,” and thus began the strange connection between the two young men.

Having never been formally introduced by Mr. Zhao, and only quickly passing by each other in the back room of the store a few times, the first time they came face to face, WeiZhou had been taken aback by the easy, jovial manner of the man not much older than himself. WeiZhou had always been quiet, bordering on shy, but before they had finished taking his measurements, Clerk Huang had him chatting and laughing with stories of WeiZhou’s students just up the stairs in the private residence.

That day, while they debated over styles of shirts (or perhaps a pair of trousers would be better for a first payment?) they talked of WeiZhou’s studies. The student was pleasantly surprised when the clerk expertly showing him the design detail in the collar of a crisp, white shirt began quoting Confucius and Li Zhi in response to mention of Nietzsche and Marx. Even after the shirt had been carefully folded, wrapped, and placed in WeiZhou’s bag (the trousers hidden away for the next payday) the two men left the store still debating the centuries old question of the implication of Western thought in Chinese culture.

It became habit after that for the two to leave the store together, since WeiZhou would finish his tutoring session just as JingYu was closing the shop. And on the days when WeiZhou did not teach, they still would spend their free time together. The easy friendship was something neither of them had ever experienced before, and both delighted in each other’s company. Most evenings they would share a small meal at a convenient food stall, laughingly bickering opposing viewpoints while unconsciously trading choice bits of vegetables and meat into each other’s bowl. Once a week they would splurge and sip coffee in a Western style cafe where many students and scholars congregated, quietly commenting to each other on the discussions and arguments that raged around them about politics and religion, philosophy and life.

As steam began to rise from the kettle on the burner, WeiZhou glanced over his shoulder again, his eyes surreptitiously following the movements of his guest. They had been heading to the cafe, in fact, when JingYu suddenly stopped and asked if WeiZhou would mind not going that evening. He had said he had something important to tell WeiZhou, but had not elaborated, even until now. The quiet in the room was uncomfortably heavy and complete for WeiZhou, and added to the agitation he already felt.

WeiZhou tried to think of something to say as he finished preparing the tea. Finally, as he handed a cup to JingYu, he broke the silence.
“You went to your hometown quite suddenly. Nothing’s wrong?”

JingYu had jumped a little when WeiZhou spoke, startled at the sudden sound.

“I wondered why you hadn’t asked yet,” he said, the cup pressed to his lip but not tipped.

WeiZhou noted the hint of melancholy in JingYu’s voice before he answered.

“I shouldn’t have, I apologize. You would tell me if you wanted to,” WeiZhou stated as he slipped off his coat and hung it on a nail in the wall before sitting down next to JingYu. “But I’m glad you made your trip safely.”

“No need to apologize, WeiZhou.” JingYu pushed aside a pile of papers so as to set the teacup on the table before shifting to face the man next to him. His eyes narrowed as he looked at WeiZhou. ”You’ve lost weight.”

WeiZhou shuddered under the intensity of JingYu’s look. From the moment he had first laid eyes on JingYu, he had found himself watching the other man’s every movement every time they were near. Yet he would always feel bare and embarrassed when JingYu looked at him, and hide his eyes as quickly as possible. As much as he wanted to do that now, WeiZhou could not avert his gaze. With a light hearted smile, he tried to cover his anxiety.

“A little I guess. My stomach has been uneasy recently and I haven’t eaten much. Is it that obvious?”

“To me it is.” JingYu nodded his head as he straightened the shoulders of WeiZhou’s shirt. “I fit this shirt for you, so I know how it should look. It’s too big on you now. Were you very sick?”

“No,” WeiZhou shrugged, he hoped in a manner that appeared innocently. “Just nothing settled well. Probably because I was tired. I had some trouble sleeping recently.”

WeiZhou almost choked on a sip of tea when JingYu gave him a cheeky grin and said, “Did you miss me that much?”

Instead of slapping his back, the hand that reached around WeiZhou smoothed up and down as he tried to clear the blockage in his throat. The incredibly intense heat that radiated through the white cotton of his shirt muddled WeiZhou’s mind, so much so that the words passed his lips before he realized it.

“I did.”

The hand on his back halted just between his shoulder blades, sending it’s fire piercing straight through to his heart. WeiZhou grimaced, the pain of fear reflecting on his face.

“What I...what I mean is,” WeiZhou forced himself to smile, as though his words had been a joke. “I’ve become used to you telling me to eat and all, since I tend to lose track of things when I’m studying.”

Carefully lifting his eyes to look at JingYu, WeiZhou took a deep breath, just as JingYu let out a heavy sigh and dropped his gaze to the floor.

“You’re a precious person to me, WeiZhou. You have to take care of yourself. Especially when I can’t be here.”

“JingYu?”

WeiZhou’s voice drew JingYu’s gaze back to his face. As he stared into eyes questioning him, JingYu started to raise his hand, but quickly dropped it back into his lap, fingers tightly gripping against each other.

“The reason I went home…”

The words trailed off, as though JingYu realized he was thinking aloud. WeiZhou could see his lips trembling. JingYu’s head dropped slowly, even as his shoulders stiffened.

“WeiZhou, do you remember the first time we met?”

“Of course. You picked this shirt for me.”

“I didn’t think it was the first time. I kept trying to remember how I already knew you.” JingYu smiled softly at the memory. “It was so comfortable talking to you, like we had spoken a million times before.”

WeiZhou mumbled his agreement. He had felt that way as well, even from the first time he had seen JingYu, before they had spoken, as though he had met a childhood friend after a long time. This was the first time, though, he heard JingYu say this.

“What’s funny, WeiZhou, is other people see it too. Mr. Zhao asked me if we knew each other somehow. Some of your classmates that I’ve met at the cafe have told me you have changed, a lot, since you met me.” JingYu chuckled unexpectedly. “They asked me what kind of magic I used to pull you out of your shell and into the land of people.”

“Magic? Now you’re a shaman?” WeiZhou laughed along with JingYu, imagining the people he had known for years saying such things. The lighthearted moment passed before WeiZhou could take a breath, JingYu’s face growing stoic and shadowed just as quickly as it had brightened.

“The lady that runs the food stall near the shop, the last time we went there, she told me that she would not serve us anymore if we came together. She has heard too many complaints and accusations about allowing degenerates and perversion at her tables.”

WeiZhou gasped and his spine straightened, as if an invisible puppeteer suddenly pulled a string attached to his head.

“The professor that recommended you for the tutoring job, he’s a regular customer of Mr. Zhao’s. They’re old friends, actually. He came to the store and asked to speak with me.”

“Professor Chai did?”

“He had been hearing rumors from students and other professors who have seen us together at the cafe.”

“JingYu, wait…” WeiZhou grabbed JingYu’s arm like a lifeline as he tried to understand. “All of these people saying these things…”

“Professor Chai was very nice actually. He said he didn’t care if the rumors were true or not, but he asked me to think of your future. That it would be hard on you later if these rumors followed you.”

Unconsciously, JingYu pulled WeiZhou’s hand from his arm, but did not let it go. He smoothed his thumb across WeiZhou’s knuckles, slowly feeling each rise and indentation.

“JingYu, is this why you suddenly went home?” WeiZhou tried to keep his thoughts on what JingYu was saying. The constant motion around his fingers made it difficult, though.

“Professor Chai was very nice actually,” JingYu repeated. “He didn’t blame me or make any accusations.”

“He damn well better not!”

WeiZhou spoke more forcefully than he intended, a pounding from the other side of the wall punctuating his indignation. Startled by the outburst, JingYu raised his face to WeiZhou’s, his eyes wide, but a small smile forming across his lips.

“Don’t get mad, WeiZhou. You yourself said he’s been a good mentor to you. He was just doing his job.”

“But JingYu…”

“That same day, you told me about the letter you had received from your father. That’s when I decided to go home for a bit.”

“The letter from my father?” WeiZhou’s brow knotted as he tried to remember.

“About his hopes for you after your graduation and bringing honor to the Xu family name.”

WeiZhou groaned as the memory came back to him. He had spent at least thirty minutes whining to JingYu about his father’s expectations that night.

“Professor Chai was right,” JingYu said, another half smile spreading his lips. “He said the world might be changing, but not that fast. I couldn’t understand what everyone was talking about, why they would be saying these things, but I couldn’t ignore them either. I decided it was best to leave, at least to let people settle down some.”

When WeiZhou had started shaking, he was not certain. He only knew that he was mad. Mad at his friends, at his professor, at everyone who had said those things to JingYu, but WeiZhou was especially mad at JingYu himself.

“Huang JingYu! Why didn’t you tell me about any of this? Why did you just go off and leave without saying a word to me?”

“How could I tell you? How could I look you in the eye and say people believe that about you? Would you have been able to tell me if it was you?”

WeiZhou’s shoulders slumped as he realized he would have done the same thing. He would have taken on the burden himself, wanting not to make JingYu question the nature of their friendship. WeiZhou squeezed the hand that still held his, a silent admittance to his understanding.

“So you left Beijing. But you’re back now at least.”

“I realized that no matter how hard it was, I needed to talk to you about it. Since it concerned you, I shouldn’t keep it from you.” JingYu chuckled wryly. “Plus, my father threatened me. He said no son of his was going to run away from a problem before even putting up a fight.”

“I like your father,” WeiZhou said, his own laugh added to JingYu’s.

The two men sat in silence for a long moment, each lost in their own thoughts, each holding onto the other’s hand unconsciously, desperately. Finally, JingYu cleared his throat and spoke again, softly, shyly, as though he feared the world would end with his words, but unable to remain silent.

“I’m sorry, WeiZhou. It’s all my fault. I did understand what everyone was talking about. I do know why they all thought that way. I’m sorry, forgive me. I’m sorry for being like this.”

WeiZhou bit his lip against the racing heartbeat in his chest. A wave of emotion overtook him with JingYu’s words. All of his years of study, all of the hours spent training in discussion and debate, were useless against his hopeful interpretation. Unlike his usual logical and rational self, WeiZhou believed the heavens had opened before him.

“Don’t be sorry, JingYu. Please, I beg you, don’t be sorry.” WeiZhou allowed himself to lift his hand to JingYu’s face, gently tugging to raise his chin. The confused yet hopeful look in JingYu’s eyes made WeiZhou smile from the bottom of his heart. “If anyone should be sorry, it’s me. If anyone is to blame, it’s me. But I’m not sorry, JingYu. I’m not sorry at all that everyone can see I love you.”

JingYu’s lips shook and his eyes grew big with WeiZhou’s frank confession, a sudden, single splash of moisture dropping to the fingers that still held his chin.

“WeiZhou, you can’t…”

“I love you, JingYu. You being gone made me realize that. I was so mad at you for leaving with barely a word to me, but I made myself sick missing you. I couldn’t sleep, I couldn’t eat, I couldn’t think about anything other than the fact that you weren’t here with me. That’s not friendship. That’s not brotherhood. I love you.”

JingYu’s eyes closed and he inhaled deeply, the warmth of WeiZhou’s palm against his cheek a soothing counter to the anxiety that trembled in his limbs. If only they could stop time and stay in this singular moment for eternity, JingYu thought.

“I love you,” JingYu whispered, unable to gather his breath amidst the tumult of emotions. Swallowing hard, he tried again to state his confession. “I love you, WeiZhou...but we can’t do this. There’s just no way for us.”

WeiZhou trapped JingYu’s face in both of his hands, holding him still, forcing him to focus on WeiZhou, and WeiZhou alone.

“Answer me one thing, just this one thing, JingYu. Do you love me?”

“I just told you I did, but, WeiZhou…”

“Tomorrow, JingYu. Tomorrow we’ll debate morality, legality, and filial piety. Tomorrow we’ll worry about what lies outside the door. Tonight,” WeiZhou brought his face within a finger’s span of JingYu’s, “just tell me you feel the same way I do.”

JingYu grasped onto WeiZhou’s shoulders and tried to push him back.

“Are you certain? This isn’t like you. You’re a scholar, you live your life by reason and thought.”

“I’m a fool,” WeiZhou murmured, his thumb tracing just below JingYu’s lip, causing it to tremble in anticipation. “People remember poetry more than philosophy for a reason. People saw the way we look at each other more than they heard the words that we said. I feel lost and confused, like a part of my own body is missing, when I’m away from you. It’s beyond logic and reason. And I’ve never been more certain of anything in my life.”

JingYu held his breath as WeiZhou’s lips brushed against his own, a barely there touch of experimentation that electrified him to his toes and took the breath from both of them.

“Can you see without your glasses?” JingYu asked, even as he carefully removed the rounded frames from where they curved over ear and nose.

“I really only need them to read,” WeiZhou answered, his hands falling to JingYu’s shoulders to explore the strength and movement of muscle and sinew.
“But you wear them all of the time?”

“People don’t recognize me without them,” WeiZhou explained, the last words becoming barely audible as JingYu smoothed the trace of red over the bridge of his nose.

JingYu grinned as his breathy response washed against WeiZhou’s lips.

“I’ve always recognized you.”

In his fifteenth year, at the urging of some classmates, WeiZhou had stolen a kiss from a girl who lived in his neighborhood. Though not entirely unpleasant, it had been fumbling and awkward, leaving WeiZhou to believe that all kisses, especially first ones, would be that way. As JingYu’s lips met his, this time without hesitation or question, WeiZhou knew of nothing but the deliciously intoxicating flavor, tangy yet sweet, that assailed his senses. Whatever amount of conscious thought that had survived the caress of JingYu’s lips completely abandoned WeiZhou to carnal instinct with the silken advancement of JingYu’s tongue.

Grasping at WeiZhou’s hair with his hands, JingYu patiently explored every texture and taste of the intimate threshold that had granted him entrance. The mixing of breath and saliva became an enticing preview of what could be when bodies and souls combined. An insistent tugging on JingYu’s shoulders had him rising to his knees, silently willing WeiZhou to follow suit, until they were able to fully wrap their arms around each other, chests pressing together, heartbeats thundering in time.

WeiZhou lost himself in his studious nature, his lips exploring JingYu’s neck, every flutter of muscle and skin and pulsing sensation etching itself into his memory. A gentle dragging against his shoulder, slow and steady as though waiting for WeiZhou to react, loosed the hold of the suspender strap that rested there. The same action at his opposite shoulder made WeiZhou moan as the tight band brushed against stiff and swollen flesh beneath it, a teasing pressure that sent bolts of dulled lightning down his abdomen.

On their knees before each other, the two men tentatively tested their own and each other’s wants and desires. The brush of lips, the slide of buttons, the pressure of hands, the slipping of cotton, leading to a heated exchange of bare flesh against bare flesh melding like iron together. The only sounds in the room were soft sighs of acceptance and quiet chuckles of joy building into low moans of desire and short growls of passion.

Suddenly, JingYu pushed Weizhou away, holding him back despite WeiZhou’s demanding tugging at his waist.

“WeiZhou,” JingYu groaned, licking his lips as his eyes scanned the naked torso of the man in front of him. “I want you. I want all of you. If that’s too much, tell me now. Tell me to stop before I can’t turn back.”

To hear JingYu put into words that ultimate desire, and ultimate acquiescence to WeiZhou’s desires, eradicated any last hesitation in WeiZhou’s heart. The smile that formed across his face remained as he responded to JingYu with a soft kiss before taking to his feet. With the suspenders hanging off of him, WeiZhou’s trousers easily slid to the floor. JingYu groaned again at the sight. WeiZhou, feeling no embarrassment or dismay in his nakedness in front of JingYu, ran his fingers through JingYu’s hair as he stepped around him.

“You left without telling me why. It made me mad. And sad and hurt and desperate,” WeiZhou said as he spread a quilt upon the floor. Pulling JingYu onto the padded covering, WeiZhou traced the definition of muscle from neck to shoulder, his fingers urging the expanse closer. “I wondered how you had come to mean everything to me. I was terrified that you wouldn’t return. I have never needed someone, but I need you, JingYu.”

WeiZhou locked his fingers behind JingYu’s neck, drawing him down as WeiZhou reclined, bodies stretching next to, against, each other.

“Promise me, JingYu. Promise me that even if everything changes tomorrow, even if at some point you feel you need to leave me, promise me you won’t just disappear.”

“I promise, no matter what happens I won’t disappear,” JingYu said, his eyes never wavering from those that stared into his as he gently brushed a stray lock of hair that had tangled with thick, black lashes. “More than that, I promise you, WeiZhou, no matter what happens tomorrow or the next day, this life or the next, you are the only person I will ever love, that I will ever need.”

With his hand guiding JingYu’s head closer, WeiZhou breathed, “I’m going to hold you to that.”

JingYu willingly threw himself into the trap of WeiZhou’s kiss, just as WeiZhou thrilled at the constraint of JingYu’s embrace. The simple joy of loving and being loved, and being able to share in it, was the only thing tempering the building fire of need creeping into their flesh.

JingYu sighed for the tender way WeiZhou completed his exposure, sturdy hands gracefully brushing his hips and legs as they pushed clothing from JingYu’s limbs, tingling touches imprinting down to his bones. Once JingYu’s legs were free, those yearning hands became demanding as they mapped every cell from toes to ankle to knee and further, sudden nips from sultry lips highlighting the wandering journey.

JingYu’s skin began to itch and quiver beyond where WeiZhou’s fingers advanced over him. The decadence of his body’s reaction was too much to bear alone. JingYu seized WeiZhou’s hands, and with a quick tug, beckoned him into his arms.

JingYu had dreamed countless times of holding WeiZhou this way, silently enduring months of hidden wishes and guilts. He groaned for the naivete of his imagination, WeiZhou resting against him as though created and shaped to perfectly fill the space. Lips seamlessly locking their shared breaths inside of them. Shoulders and arms, like pieces of a puzzle fit together, holding them firmly in place. Legs wrapping each other like ribbons tangling in the wind. All of these were bonus enticements to the flawlessly erotic glide of swollen manhoods against each other.

An urgent desperation, not of flesh, but of spirit, had WeiZhou wordlessly begging with his hips and hands for JingYu’s most intimate touch. The shock of an unknown moisture against incredibly sensitive nerves and skin was immediately replaced with a dazing pressure, slow and smooth and thick, that flowed through WeiZhou like spilled honey. Of its own accord, with little coaxing, WeiZhou’s body inexplicably opened under JingYu’s caress, as though an inherent knowledge of pleasures to come commanded his cells.

JingYu shivered against his own impatience, his heart demanding to join with WeiZhou completely. WeiZhou’s whimpering pleas as he rolled in JingYu’s arms did nothing to quell the rapid rush in JingYu’s veins. WeiZhou pulsed with the brush of hot breath against his ear.

“I need you, WeiZhou. Bear with me.”

WeiZhou’s cry was muffled by the mouthful of bedding his teeth gnashed into, but it stilled JingYu’s thrust. Unfathomable pain clashed with indescribable ecstasy, the conflicting sensations roiling into a numbing heaviness that immobilized him and caused a sheen of sweat to layer over him. The only thing that broke through to his hazy consciousness was the fill of JingYu within him pressuring against the pulsing fire invoked in his loins by the continuing smooth stroke of JingYu’s hand over his engorged sex.

A deep sound, somewhere between a purr and a growl, emerged from within JingYu as bodies defied the laws of nature and acclimated to each other with lightning speed. As WeiZhou openly began to move against him, JingYu surrendered to the lust and greed to take all of WeiZhou as his own. Sharp thrusts and slapping flesh was echoed by panting breaths and gutteral moans, each man absorbing the delights of their joined bodies into the joy of their combined souls.

The night raged and calmed, erupted and quieted, as emotions and desires, dreams and fears, stored quietly for months, were shared and accepted, over and over. Only as the sky began to lighten just before daybreak did the exhaustion of bodies and minds, hearts and souls, claim the lovers’ attention from each other.

WeiZhou shifted in JingYu’s encompassing embrace, his small gasps from twinges of pain causing JingYu to furrow his brow as he slept. WeiZhou used his lips to smooth the wrinkles, then filled himself on the sight of the man holding him. Logic and reasoning slowly crept back into WeiZhou’s brain with the growing light of the new day, even as he tried to ignore it with the continued racing of his heart that lingered yet.

Placing another kiss on JingYu’s brow, WeiZhou sighed, not with resignation but resolve.

“The world won’t change for us, JingYu, and I don’t know if we can change the world. You promised to love me forever, no matter what happens. Remember that.”

WeiZhou gathered himself in JingYu’s embrace, delighting in the warmth and comfort that only this one person could bring him.

“I swear to you, JingYu, I swear on my ancestors’ souls, in our next life I’ll find you. I’ll find you and recognize you first. I’ll love you with everything, even more than now. I’ll love you still and nothing will stop us.”

Beijing - 2015 (a lifetime later)

“Okay, I’m going to start filming.”

The woman behind the camera smiled. ‘This is going to get interesting’ she thought to herself as she marvelled for the hundredth time that day at how perfect they were together. She silently thanked the fates for helping her find the two men before her.

“Go ahead and introduce yourselves.”

The younger man boldly offered his hand to the man standing next to him.

“How should I address you?”

“Huang JingYu,” was the reply, as the offered hand was grasped tightly, a slightly shy smile lighting the face of the speaker.

“Huang,” the name stuttered on his lips, the warmth of the hand gripping his oddly familiar. “Huang JingYu. I’m Xu WeiZhou.”

Well... I might be late commenting to this. After all, this was almost 10 pages back? But thank you for mentioning me to this beautiful fanfic. Just logged in after a long time and boom.. such a beautiful story was waiting for me. This just become my absolute favourite YuZhou fic.

It's beautiful but also quite sad at the same time. Being homosexual at that time must be really hard. After I read this, I kinda sat back for a while wondering what's happened to them after that. Were they separated? Were they left longing for each other? How did they handle the world war and the aftermath (if they survive)? :(

I think I'm going too deep, but anyway, thank you for writing this amazing story, auntie! :wub: And glad to see that the YuZhou's fandom is still alive and kicking hard. Also glad to see that captain JY is still hard sailing the ship. :P

Oh, also happy one more year older to Zhouzhou, Jingyu and YuZhou. :blush:

• Like 16

3 hours ago, may said:

I never need to proof to anyone that or said I really love him/her (dunno who he refers too out of sudden but hope is ZZ)  then add on i also never tell you all that I love you (fan) ....Something wrong with my interpretation?  waiting patiently on translation and interpretation from our in-house expert here. :-) If he only direct to fans he don't need to say the first line. :phew:

I think he said that first line to certain kitten person, then quickly realising it he added "ni men" as in fans. But the whole context does not make sense if it's said to the fans, why did he say that he does not need to prove his love (to fans?) because love that needs to be proven is not pure? It doesn't make sense right? It makes more sense if this was directed to someone, then he never said 'I love you' in the public to that person because he does not feel he need to prove anything.

Spoiler

It reminds me of their Shang Hai FM when out of the blue ZZ changed the lyric of the song to "Because I love you", and then JY cried after that.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, ksuyen said:

I think he said that first line to certain kitten, then quickly realising it he added "ni men" as in fans. But the whole context does not make sense if it's said to the fans, why did he say that he does not need to prove his love (to fans?) because love that needs to be proven is not pure? It doesn't make sense right? It makes more sense if this was directed to someone, then he never said 'I love you' in the public to him because he does not feel he need to prove anything.

It reminds me of their Shang Hai FM when out of the blue ZZ changed the lyric of the song to "Because I love you", and then JY cried after that.

:bawling:  so sweet! it's like boss whale declaring his love for his kitty! although indirectly because of that non sense Ban! he didn't want to put himself more so his kitty cat in trouble! it's like telling zhou2x and us their fans that you all know it's my kitty I'm referring to!

• Like 8

maxresdefault.jpg

I can't say why
I've become very forward
If I fall in love with a person
Anything is worth going to do
I want to loudly announce
I'm reluctant to part with you
Even the next-door neighbour can guess my current feelings 

The riverside wind
Is blowing your hair about
Holding your hand
I get a moment of feeling beyond words
I want to take you back to my grandma's house
And watch the sunset together
Until we fall asleep

I want to be holding your hand like this and not let go
Can love be pure forever without sorrow?
I Want to take you bicycle riding
I Want to watch baseball with you
I want to be like this without worries
Singing songs
While walking

Can love be simple without hurt?
You are leaning on my shoulder
You are sleeping on my chest

A life like this
I love you
You love me
I want
Simple!
Love~~~~~~~~~~

• Like 9

23 minutes ago, ksuyen said:

maxresdefault.jpg

I can't say why
I've become very forward
If I fall in love with a person
Anything is worth going to do
I want to loudly announce
I'm reluctant to part with you
Even the next-door neighbour can guess my current feelings 

The riverside wind
Is blowing your hair about
Holding your hand
I get a moment of feeling beyond words
I want to take you back to my grandma's house
And watch the sunset together
Until we fall asleep

Can love be pure forever without sorrow?
I Want to take you bicycle riding
I Want to watch baseball with you
I want to be like this without worries
Singing songs
While walking

Can love be simple without hurt?
You are leaning on my shoulder
You are sleeping on my chest

A life like this
I love you
You love me
I want
Simple!
Love~~~~~~~~~~

@ksuyen - this picture is one of the strongest evidence to win our case! yuzhou is real!

I wish someone could make a video to combine both of them singing Simple Love - until the day they both will sing it together, hand on hand, on stage. :)   ohhhh yesssssss!

• Like 3

Credit on picture. 

I cant right now. I'm at work and had time to share this. vNrw8kX.jpg

Lol wtf! This is one of the Video JY showed. 

Edit: Of course ZZ has to ve have some kind of form of ownership withing everything. I mean Who's handwriting are those in the background? JY's or ZZ seeing as someone drew a cat on JY's whale. ZZ is also possessive.

Edited by 1blankstare
  • Like 10