3 minutes ago, kyrie777 said:

Now we just have to wait for JY to wear his!

First post here. Forty y/o male from Sydney, Australia fangirling like mad since 2 weeks ago. This series/book has consumed my life. Up to the point I feel the need to register and participate in a fan forum for the first time :)

I'm 33 y/o dude and also fangirling over YuZhou!!!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Like 17

4 hours ago, mrsaturn said:

Btw didnt you guys suspected that 14 march was JY confession to ZZ or something like that... so if its true then yesterday (14th) was JY and ZZ together for 4 months? 14 is such a good date.

Hide contents

Delulu wishing that JY secretly sneaked to Shenzhen without the fans knowing and make a surprise appearance as guest for zz concert or maybe just go and watch the concert.

Confession about what? Please tell me. please

:bawling:

ZZ landed SZ. The first pic :lol:

Spoiler

Cr Who is next

CnaiIfAUEAA31l1.jpg

CnaiKYHVUAEXAr_.jpg

CnaiLQTUkAAwe3g.jpg

CnaiJgWVYAAZLU-.jpg

CnaiJgWVYAAZLU-.jpg

This is at BJ airport. So ZZ only took the jacket out (and fan spotted the gift) when he went through security :phew: Top, check. Earring, check. Bracelet, check?

Spoiler

Cr [赫海only]

CnakG2oUsAEpbSm.jpg

CnakI98UkAIQ2j_.jpg

CnakLL0UMAA7SH_.jpg

CnamJYTUIAAA17j.jpg

CnamNQGUMAAgf_0.jpg

ZZ fanart

Spoiler

Cr [沫色惜年,鲸鱼粥酱]

CnaiopCVUAApZYv.jpg

0069TduXgw1f5uwbls5daj31ez1eywko.jpg

We need some manips from this :lol:

Spoiler

CnafL-lVIAACHx7.jpg

CnaeN67VYAEDLdw.jpg

CnaeN65UEAE0eJL.jpg

CnaeN67UsAA0DKy.jpg

CnaeN6-VUAALy84.jpg

Cr on pic

• Like 19

10 minutes ago, Scandani said:

@charlie10 and anyone, I just watched the vid, and the last one sec before the BTS ended, did ZZ or anyone said something? I heard something. some rumor ZZ said "baby"? tbh I could not hear clearly tho' 

I don't think it's ZZ. It didn't sound like his voice to me, and his lips don't appear to be moving when the voice speaks.  I believe it's probably the director.

Ugh...couldn't they give 2 or 3 more seconds of this one?!?!  (I really think ZZ was getting ready to aim for another kiss...)

• Like 9

Updated a new chapter to YM and YQ's epilogue, with a special appearance of BLY!

Read the full translation of MQQ epilogue Ch. 9: Complaining to BLY here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1098227/45

YM visits BLY and GH's house for the first time after their marriage.

Spoiler

When Yang Meng arrived at Bai Gu couple’s house, the door was opened; luckily. Yang Meng stood at the door, squinted his eyes cunningly and tip-toed in.

Unexpectedly, everything was in a cloud of dust and it was pitch-dark inside, only banging sounds could be heard. Yang Meng was still in astonishment when a heavy object hit his crotch suddenly, causing Yang Meng to howl in pain.

At this moment, a blurry figure appeared a metre away. Yang Meng covered his crotch area and kept sucking in air. BLY’s face became more and more clear and finally he put his hand on Yang Meng’s shoulders and asked in surprise, “Didn’t I ask you to come half an hour later?”

Yang Meng managed to squeezed a few words from in between his teeth, “What are you doing?”

“Cleaning up the house!”

BLY patted the dust on his hands, choking and making Yang Meng cough repeatedly.

“Are you cleaning or creating chaos?”

Yang Meng looked around. Clothes were scattered on the carpet, looking like rags. The decoration items were cluttered around the house. The object that had hit Yang Meng, upon closer look, was a sports equipment and it looked quite hard.

“How long have you not cleaned this house?”

“Just two days.”

“Where’s GH?”

BLY replied while arranging the junk on the book shelf clumsily, “He went on a business trip.”

“How many days had he been gone already?”

“He just left two days ago.”

YM's complaints about YQ

Spoiler

“I feel that You Qi may like me.”             

After saying this, even Yang Meng himself was also shocked, needless to say about BLY.

“You Qi had been treating me so well that it’s a little abnormal.”

“I was fired by the Police station a while back and You Qi let me be his bodyguard cum chauffeur. Not mentioning the twenty thousand dollars per month, he also kept giving me tips. He would stuff money into my pocket for no reason and even assigned a car that cost a few tens of thousands dollars for me to drive. Two days ago, he even told me that he plan to give me a suite as a year-end bonus.”

“This……” BLY was also quite shocked but he tried to take the positive side, “Maybe he’s being generous, seeing that it wasn’t easy for you all these years and wanted to help you. Don’t assume the worst.”

A worried frown was still on Yang Meng’s face, “Continue to listen to me. Those are nothing. The main point is that he’s especially clingy to me. He couldn’t leave me 24/7. He would ask me to accompany him in whatever he do; accompany him to eat, accompany him to sleep and he even wants me to follow him into the washroom.

“Maybe he’s used to being waited on, it’s inconvenient without a person beside him.” BLY continued to console Yang Meng.

“But he kept kissing me for no reason!!”

This time, BLY was speechless.

Yang Meng curled his lips and complained, “I’ve warned him many times already but he’s incorrigible. In the end I was at my wit’s ends, eating smelly tofu wrapped with spring onions every day.”

“……”

BLY admired Yang Meng deeply; why didn’t he think of this method then? If he had this daring resolution of Yang Meng’s during that time, would he have gone as far as to board, GH, this “pirate ship”?

(note: boarding a pirate ship means to go in so deep till the point of no return)

• Like 17

@charlie10 Wow that video with the hair pulling i hadn't see this one til now thank you so mutch for the gifs you made from that.

Looks like Timmy is realy in to that kiss and Johnny puls true his hear like slow down baby where in front of the camera :wub:

That sound on the end i think the others are getting it hot from that sene to hahahaha

• Like 7

I can't with the car BTS :wub::wub: ZZ was smiling, right?? i don't see things he was definitely smiling  i just love how ZZ is like "please JY kiss me more, i don't care if there are people watching"

Everytime i see these kind of BTS i want to rewatched the series for the nth time what have they done to me??

• Like 13

14 minutes ago, beabeola said:

I can't with the car BTS :wub::wub: ZZ was smiling, right?? i don't see things he was definitely smiling  i just love how ZZ is like "please JY kiss me more, i don't care if there are people watching"

Everytime i see these kind of BTS i want to rewatched the series for the nth time what have they done to me??

@beabeola I know what you mean those two handsome boy's have made all of us ADDICTED hahahahaha and hungry for more more more hahahaha

• Like 7

Timmy

Spoiler

Stray cat charity event (061616) [HD]

Spoiler

Source:   OpiumZ_许魏洲个人图博

006l0F6Rgw1f5uyo8wkpaj31jk2bce82.jpg

006l0F6Rgw1f5uyo5x62nj31jk2bcu10.jpg

006l0F6Rgw1f5uyoctlroj31jk2bce83.jpg

006l0F6Rgw1f5uyoh2ijbj31fj25au0y.jpg

Light and Love Charity Fund launch (071216) [HD]

Spoiler

Source:  watermark

b53218d2gw1f5utv58tc7j23u02pou13.jpg

b53218d2gw1f5utvn2bggj24802tcx6u.jpg

b53218d2gw1f5utvuv3idj23nc2tcu12.jpg

b53218d2gw1f5utvz9n9vj222g2tc7wk.jpg

b53218d2gw1f5utvglwixj23802g9b2e.jpg

Beijing ee809d.png Shenzhen (071516)

Spoiler

Source:   Lydia的精分日常

005JxS4Kjw1f5v4vhzzhbj30zk1hcqv6.jpg

005JxS4Kjw1f5v4veifodj30zk1hc7wi.jpg

005JxS4Kjw1f5v54za2tcj30rz1arx6p.jpg

005JxS4Kjw1f5v4vvkt6fj30zk1hcu0y.jpg

005JxS4Kjw1f5uwinvucvj31bb0zkb2a.jpg

005JxS4Kjw1f5uwitt8d6j31bs0zkb2a.jpg

005JxS4Kjw1f5uwmz1gfvj30zk1hcu0y.jpg

Manips

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   朝辞瑜洲暮时归

005AcZ2Xgw1f5v1pjpj3nj316o1kwaux.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   watermark

006qdTS6gw1f5v31ic210g30go09w7c8.gif

Fan arts

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   呼呼花-

Kindly translate please... Thank you so much.. 

接昨天 致力於讓大夥以為在鄉間小路散散步,但其實正坐著高鐵咻咻咻,讓我們來聽聽來自S市小H先生的心聲,啊...呸呸呸好可怕哇右手怎麼自動打字畫畫了

a966fe84jw1f5v292zcyej20er0erdhb.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Dxx是一只炸毛喵哼

9b4f6476gw1f5v223mi6gj20vm0hsjtc.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Kimi奇米

6545a482jw1f5v3hiyqyaj20m80o9wk6.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   jee賢

006rb3ibgw1f5uuyzcrj4j30k00rl0y2.jpg

• Like 15

^the above post! aaaaaw.. it felt like forever. them together. T_T and it seems forever since I went here. hahaha

so I've been watching a few BL series or films after the bomb was dropped and Shangyin is really something. I mean YuZhou is incomparable. the bond. those others are nothing compared to them. and this real life "me and you against the world government" is just too much.

and I just seen/heard JY's song as a theme for a movie/series and he did not disappoint me. hahaha ever since. I have always thought he sings good and just needs practice. now I'm really proud.

[back-reading time] :cookie:

• Like 16

Xiao Long's post. Regardless it's about "not-YuZhou" or not, it is really interesting. The "...it was a very familiar scent." totally hooked me (because I am sappy like that).

Bb kitten being pretty like always at the airport. Have a fun concert! You should proudly wear the t-shirt and just put the jacket away.

MY CKS!!! I don't know if I prefer the bts one or the real one. And the new released one. That 'smack' when they parted and how Zhou's hands securing more tightly around Yu's waist and how they looked into each other's eyes as they kissed for the 2nd time. Everything is so beautiful.

• Like 10

I found a new fan page on YouTube.  Jimmy and TImmiy's Office.  This video compares the lyrics in various ZZ'z Walk Slowly performances and seems to imply there were changes.   One change was already discussed at the Korean concert, but this video implies there were others.  If any of you can translate I would appreciate it.  Much appreciation to all the previous translations.  This non-Chinese speaker is very grateful.

• Like 17