Thank you @tea4two for the long post (bookmarked it!). I really enjoy reading it and couldn't stop sighing dreamily as every one of your points match YuZhou perfectly.

Is today the 3rd or 2nd day he being unfair? How can someone maintain that kind of prettiness days in a row? And I'm acting stupid again, almost injuring my head with my long nails while trying to make a heart at my tab screen that was playing Zhou being polite and cute and pretty.

I don't care. I'm still hoping Yu would come to Seoul concert cuz then the possibility of him turning up at Bangkok will be off the roof.

• Like 6

Eh, is yesterday ZZ thumbs up JY pic so explosive that the app need to come out and explain itself? LOL
http://www.weibo.com/5590124843/DBeXQceLr?from=page_1006065590124843_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime

Superfan thumbs up mechanism explanation: 1) If an idol thumbs up, superfan will notify the thumbs up; 2) If cancel this thumbs up, superfan will not have another notification about it; 3) Superfan will not fake a thumbs up, or just nice liking that related wb; 4) superfan is an app for all idols, we will not favour any cp or only fans, out of consideration of the idol, if there is any request, that thumbs up can be deleted. (pic there is the screen shown after superfan thumbs up own wb and cancelled it)

• Like 21

40 minutes ago, KKmegan said:

They treat him like a delicate doll! Hahaha

Making everyone just want to rush to take care of him... so clumsy boy..lol

lNo wonder... JY said long time ago that ZZ makes him want to take care of him...

6 hours ago, liam87 said:

he looked like a 6 yo being dragged here & there. lol

more-more. we need this kind of stuff more.

durian & cactus sure will appear soon. along with someone's changba update. 

lol... i think he don't mind it. haha...

4 hours ago, ryokise said:

ZZ shocked by the female staff(?) shouting, and why is Lihao so amused haha

Reveal hidden contents

cr: ssayuuri0627

Thank you! He is so CUTEEEEEE... i have been LOL and keep repeating that funny part..

• Like 8

Zz is rather clumsy I think hahaha

He knocked his head before.

He make me remember of SHINee Onew lol

So he will be goes to Korea from Thai?

It's good that he has a little relax time at Thai before goes to Korea.

1 hour ago, ryokise said:

LOL the staffs already rushed to hold ZZ from falling before he even walk the stairs

fancam cr: cutekiu

• Like 10

21 hours ago, joycemay said:

Awww, so cute... reminds me of those cute stuffed animals you see with the really big eyes.

Reveal hidden contents

a966fe84jw1f5261u2wnkj20er3ble1p.jpg

Wow, very good fan art. But can't understand the dialogue. Translation anyone, please. 

I'm glad zz having a good time at Thailand. Hopefully he will rest well before his korea concert. I'm looking forward to hear him singing shang yin ost. live . I envy zz 's bodyguard, he's a lucky guy :P Be careful mr bodyguard, boss huang will be fuming with jealousy if you too close with his precious "friend" haha.

• Like 9

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Fish_&_Begonia

There's an upcoming Chinese animated film set to be screened in early July 2016 titled Big Fish & Begonia. 

I'd just like to highlight a couple of insignificant parallels between this film and Addicted and the first being Da Hai is in fact the original title of the film according to its Wikipedia page and secondly, Enlight Media is one of the backers of this film ! 

• Like 7

@gashupingo Fascinating! I think the astrology analysis is on the same track with auntie @sohocomo's?

Maybe they are the type of couples whose relationship is "distance makes it stronger"?

Spoiler

And that naughty bit is not necessarily ZhouYu; more likely YuZhouYu, with *ahem* cowgirl style for ZZ LOL.

IIRC, this is also the favourite position of GH, right?

• Like 16

LOL i have a old book here with chinese astrology i had to laugh when i looked to the highest match.

It counts from 1 to 6 and 6 is the highest match.

Timmy = Dog and Johnny = Monkey score 6

Now i'm totaly gets in delulu land Me = Rat and both Dog and Monkey have score 6 hahahahahahahahahahahaha:D

• Like 17

13 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

@gashupingo Fascinating! I think the astrology analysis is on the same track with auntie @sohocomo's?

Maybe they are the type of couples whose relationship is "distance makes it stronger"?

Hide contents

And that naughty bit is not necessarily ZhouYu; more likely YuZhouYu, with *ahem* cowgirl style for ZZ LOL.

IIRC, this is also the favourite position of GH, right?

@gayyoxx I seem to remember you being rather worried about how many aspects mentioned separations when I did the first analysis. As long as the separations are due to circumstance and necessity, and not anger, they would be beneficial. If we think about the past few months, if all of the bans and controversies had not happened, if they had been able to remain as GH & BLY for fan meetings, S2, etc, then we wouldn't be seeing JY being recognized by the European fashion establishment (which will be good for when he finally starts his empire) and we wouldn't be seeing ZZ making inroads in the Asian music industry. By separating the public persona, they're able to maintain the private persona, which is an equal balance of self-reliance and co-dependence. 

Spoiler

As for the naughty bit - the dominance of Mars in Leo does not necessarily translate into physical dominance. Given that his Moon in Taurus is directly opposing his Venus in Scorpio (meaning that at times his feelings and emotions can change very quickly, from one extreme to the other) and the fact that both of these are squared to the Mars in Leo, instead of saying the Mars in Leo leads to dominance, it would be better to say Mars in Leo leads to forthrightness. What I mean is, he will be the one more likely to start something, and suggest 'new' things, depending on his mood. His dominance comes from the ability to express and act upon his wants and desires more readily than a certain somebody. (Cowgirl or any other style he may be feeling at that moment :P)

• Like 24

15 hours ago, nedaaa said:

oh i can't hold it any longer,this is so cute.LOL :D:D

I Will Always Love You - OST Bodyguard

cr : twitter

Hide contents

I just saw it.. ZZ looks like a kid who's being dragged here and there... :lol:
Likes a kid who won't go home and keep waving to his friends...

And when I see the bodyguard hold his waist I realized he lost so much weight already... Yo, ZZ... Eat well..!!! *scolding like a good noona(older sister)*

• Like 7

2 hours ago, gashupingo said:

@tea4two Maybe you've read this before or this is even posted before.

I've not seen this, but I've seen other similar charts posted on the divination thread before it was closed down.  Strong sexual attraction between the two and we've discussed numerous times before that behind closed door, ZZ is likely to be more emotionally controlling than JY.  

In regards to the last line, I agreed with @sohocomo.  In fact, if you think about it, if they didn't part ways, if Addicted didn't get ban, we might be living a different reality right now.  I actually believe that the separations and the unique experience they went through strengthened the bonds between them.  Some of the strongest relationships I've seen are those who gave their partner a lot of space and personal freedom to do their own things.  So, back to the last line, (not be tightly bound together by) allowing themselves to pursue their own solo career, the de-bundling, and not signing with the same company has a positive affect on the relationship between them.  Makes them treasure the little time they have when they are able to see each other again.  

• Like 21

Randomly posting a new gif I made from the car-peck bts (to contrast it with the car-kiss bts...) because it's just the most beautiful thing. Despite the non-kiss, they look like two people in love, grinning so adoringly at each other. 

I just love that even though this take is long gone, JY wants to tease ZZ a little more, to make him smile. It's just too damn sweet! My teeth are rotting as I speak. And I'd so love to know what JY is saying to ZZ, there at the end. Just a couple of words, maybe?

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Seems ZZ's flight was delayed, he must be exhausted, poor chap. What does JY's schedule look like now? I'm completely lost with all the different events coming and going. Is he going to Macau still? I think ZZ goes to Seoul on the 23, at least. 

• Like 20

On 13/06/2016 at 10:19 PM, aeislaeigh said:

Guys i'm so thick with computers, I only know how to type, email and search online for infos THATS ALL!! I'm annoyed with myself cos I can't even control or submit things on soompi smoothly..sighs.. especially when I'm NOW so UPSET and HURTING for ZZhou after learning news of more shows been cancelled from him...aaahh.. what are they doing to him!! so frigging annoying those whatever you called them SPAFT.??!!.. whatever... crying.. me in my heart all day for ZZhou and feeling so upset for him that even my colleagues at work noticed!.. sadly I can't share it with them as I have to remain 'anonymous..' :((.. anyways,sigh.. i'm glad i could vent out here with you guys.. i'm heart broken..for our boys, especially for ZZ!!! :((((... so much 'injustice' to our ZZ!!!!  sighs.... how could we help???!!cries... they are SO NOT RIGHT mistreating such innocent lovable soul!! I hate 'injustice' on good right people, how can we help people??!!..hmm.. i guess there's nothing we can do except to pray for him and wish him to pull through no matter what.. with JY.. poor babies.. I'm REALLY feeling for them, for ZZ!!.. weeping & aching heart.. hopefully the next few pages has 'good news' ..(sorry I'm forever behind on soompi as you guys are just too addicted and committed to our boys.. that's good. Thankyou!  GuHaiBLYYuZhouLove.. What a LoveStory!! What an effect on my life.. Never before..this much!

Hide contents

Source:   真爱瑜洲

69a5c08cjw1f4ty661kwpj20fk0duwgg.jpg

Hide contents

Source:   ppangnyun

006r3ylCgw1f4t0s0xpbpj31kw1kwqku.jpg

Hide contents

Source:   Tender甜乐

b0e4344fjw1f4sv15l6ohj20ku0jhtc4.jpg

b0e4344fjw1f4sv2o8x0ej20kr0jk0w6.jpg

Hide contents

Source:   小业子yz

006dclxegw1f4ttg85tl1j31ex1ex1kx.jpg

Fan arts

Reveal hidden contents

Source:   顾海的小奶音

006h9I6Cjw1f4u7isohxxj31hc1401ky.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Source:   Van字号

Begging for translation please.. Thank you so much...

c084c691gw1f4tzyeyt7rj20jg2p8dqz.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Source:   呼呼花-

a966fe84jw1f4u25mtl7ej20gf0gftah.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Source:   有的是青春_沒的是時間

fanartcrop.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Source:   Danty-五角星

Begging for translation please... Thank you so much.. 

6d5cdd15jw1f4tvfyzjy8j20p04vu4qp.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Source:   豆子澈

69ab0ea1jw1f4tzbdf4esj20ku0poq71.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Source:  somikse

005PZ5Lnjw1f4ttgxklb4j30n90jlgmx.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Source:   _Timmy1020_

006pgFCjgw1f4u1ubrpaxj30jr0ratae.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Source:   大Wall-E

005xgipygw1f4ty3n677tj331d493e83.jpg

• Like 1

ZZ at the airport – flying back to BJ? So ZZ will be in BJ for a day then flying to Korea on the 23? Geez, I hope ZZ will have enough rest before his FM in Korea. And JY is still in BJ right? So these 2 have 1 day to meet? :tears: Oh wait JY is flying out of BJ today? :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Cr Gyoza

ClgBTMGUgAAWlqj.jpg

Clf_xqJUsAAHSax.jpg

Clf6MC9UoAE7dh5.jpg

Clf6MC9UgAEGANf.jpg

Clf4BNHUYAAmEos.jpg

ZZ is asking fans to go home and sleep :wub: His flight was delayed, poor little kitten! Don't worry, hubby will have your breakfast ready for you when you get back :wub: Last time it was JY whose flight got delay here 

Spoiler

Cr zhouzhouxu94

Clfy6O1UoAEfGKH.jpg

Awww, ZZ acting cute :lol:

Spoiler

Cr zhoubee

ClfxYI6UYAEEugS.jpg

ZZ's interview in Thailand. Correct me if I'm wrong. ZZ says "Mommy please come see meow", as in Thai's fans are his moms :lol:

Spoiler

More ZZ's pics from earlier today with that female staff shouting :lol:

Spoiler

Cr R2a2TP

Clfdp8QUoAAK3Xq.jpg

Clfdp8fVYAAVOoV.jpg

Clfdp9CVAAA2uXm.jpg

ClfdqChUsAAxMV3.jpg

• Like 20