1 hour ago, aeislaeigh said:
Spoiler

Source:   Hako_魚粥

006quQ8Pjw1f4rgtg3s62j30go5bw1kx.jpg

Somebody please translate this one! PLEASE!!  I really need to know what the artist was thinking here. (My mind's going waaay too many places with this one...)

• Like 12

15 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

Somebody please translate this one! PLEASE!!  I really need to know what the artist was thinking here. (My mind's going waaay too many places with this one...)

Should we be expecting a new FF involving butt plugs soon? wDw0F6x.gif

... I'll show myself out.

• Like 8

iframe&gt;Oh it took 24 hours for me to be able to post 1 comment again :<. Is it always like this? I just wanted to say Happy birthday to GuHai ^^. Yesterday I came across this picture on facebook and thought it was too cute to not repost it here :P. It's in Vietnamese though so I will translate a little bit :D URL]Well it basically says: In our lives, one day we will finally meet one person that, if we cannot marry to them, then marrying anybody else is not so important... Haha it's just perfect for GuHai. ZZ how lucky you are :P #HappyBelatedBirthdayGuHai and Thank you Huang Jingyu for bringing the best of GuHai to life! <313433357_1019604461458569_91043944152935

Edited by matthew2312
more polishing
  • Like 14

8 minutes ago, talesinindigo said:

Should we be expecting a new FF involving butt plugs soon? wDw0F6x.gif

... I'll show myself out.

Uhm...no. :vicx: But the collar and a leash...hmm...maybe a blindfold and some rope...ooh...<ponder, ponder, envision, envision>...

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

Uhm...no. :vicx: But the collar and a leash...hmm...maybe a blindfold and some rope...ooh...<ponder, ponder, envision, envision>...

50 shades of YZ?? :w00t: I didnt enjoy the movie personally but now  im thinking...i wouldnt mind if its YZ :sweatingbullets:

after reading news about crazy fans fighting at the airport, im craving for some sugars to brighten my mood, auntie pleaseeee *puppy dog eyes* 

• Like 8

36 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

uh oh yess please! Taking my queue number. will they be both inexperienced with the play or the shorter guy (that gave us hint, that he had many wild experiences in his younger days) be the one who teach the taller one? Hiaaaa, am all giddy. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, bearology said:

50 shades of YZ?? :w00t: I didnt enjoy the movie personally but now  im thinking...i wouldnt mind if its YZ :sweatingbullets:

after reading news about crazy fans fighting at the airport, im craving for some sugars to brighten my mood, auntie pleaseeee *puppy dog eyes* 

I can only tease it right now (work weekend for me).

Spoiler

JingYu squirmed, the plastic sheet under him sticking to his skin. Skin made tacky by a thin sheen of nervous perspiration that had broken out all over his body. What had he gotten himself into? What had he agreed to exactly? His ears strained to hear...anything. His eyelids fluttered rapidly, but his sight was only darkness, the blindfold WeiZhou had tied around his head blocking out all light. JingYu tried to bend his arms, relieve some of the pressure on his shoulders. The rope around his wrists dug into his skin, though, as it strained against the knot WeiZhou had tied around the leg of the sofa. JingYu knew WeiZhou was nearby. He could feel the presence on his skin, even if there was no physical touch to confirm it. When warm, whisping breath blew on his ear, accompanied by the soft rustle of fingers on his hair, JingYu shivered, his senses concentrated by those denied.

"JingYu, do you trust me?"

<insert evil laughter here> 

• Like 15

JY only cut from "Date with Star" MV

Spoiler

ZZ's hand - close up shots from BJ stage :phew: Cr uuuops

Spoiler

CkrOpZjVEAQxCVI.jpg

CkrOrylVEAMBtSQ.jpg

YZ fanart :w00t: Cr on pic

Spoiler

CkralrpUgAA5epc.jpg

CkramA2UgAAWoJq.jpg

CkramVCUYAArYGs.jpg

CkramijVAAQfcqz.jpg

Spoiler

CkravMfUgAAwymO.jpg

CkravboUUAEHsmB.jpg

CkrawEPVEAEn_9K.jpg

CkrawYiUUAAEIF9.jpg

Spoiler

Ckrc5H5UkAEWI65.jpg

ZZ fan art. Cr Timmy Hsu

Spoiler

CkrUvU1UoAE3Qgu.jpg

ZZ from OK event. My delulu, that hand there is JY's :lol: We need a manip for this :lol: Cr Freeze Frame

Spoiler

8b07e5d2jw1f4rn7j5adaj21kw2dc4qp.jpg

Spoiler

8b07e5d2jw1f4rn7on9jyj21kw2dc7uz.jpg

8b07e5d2jw1f4rn7zmnk1j21kw2dc7wh.jpg

8b07e5d2jw1f4rn76x70oj21kw2dcb29.jpg

8b07e5d2jw1f4rn6ztdw3j21kw2dc7wh.jpg

ZZ in Gaming Madness vs ZZ - BLY. Cr k2_kazuya

Spoiler

CkqRZoDUYAA51_e.jpg

CkqRZoXUYAENkQS.jpg

• Like 23

Random 16 yo JY, or he looks like one

Spoiler

tumblr_o66kvqqiP91vnmaqio1_1280.jpg

and those adorkable look

Spoiler

tumblr_o66kvqqiP91vnmaqio2_r1_1280.jpg

cr. ironwhale

auntie have you managed to knit the sweater?

and random ZZ. wifey is so cute

Spoiler

tumblr_o3u809AiaP1qm280eo1_250.gif

and he is mastering the smirk, jesus

tumblr_o3u809AiaP1qm280eo4_250.gif

cr.who-jiho tumblr

meaow meaow

Spoiler

tumblr_o659rktFNn1qm280eo2_250.gif

@bearology ahh I just discussed the subtle hint of the hand gesture earlier. So, not just changing lyrics, clothes, now the hints also with the hands. Awww...

• Like 24

13 minutes ago, Scandani said:

auntie have you managed to knit the sweater?

I've been a little busy making you a scapegoat for my delulu :P (it is still one of my absolute favorites, though :sweatingbullets: well placed holes...)

• Like 7

Sharing a cute song that I like and totally YuZhou-related (cuz anything is possible in delulu land!)

Dynamic Duo - Be My Brownie

Spoiler

Lyric

Spoiler
Your beauty, like it will suffocate my mind,
Makes my bitter life sweet, you're my brownie
You're the scent of my life and the on-ly one-e way out of many
When I'm with you everywhere's Ibiza; you're my Mona Lisa
I'm your knight who takes care of your priceless smile
Because even when you get angry, you're cute (we can't fight)
It's getting harder to send you home
If it gets later, I don't know what sort of things I'll do
That's it for today, go home or don't go

I know; if it weren't for you, I would have already been broken
In reality, I would have become miserable and small
Today, I keep thinking about even the smell of your breath
I don't want to send you home; I'm begging, this is torture
To you who made me a decent person, your existence itself makes me happy
You're always considerate; you even overlook my often hot-tempered personality
As if you're praying
Like a newborn baby's blanket, you cover my weaknesses
Remember, I belong to you forever
I'll only go through a permanent contract for you
Please don't go, there are a lot of places you can rest here:
My knees, my shoulders, my back, my arms

Why are you going already? Why are you going already?
It's still early
I don't want to go home
Cause I wanna be with you
Tonight, I want to be with you
You're my little angel
Could you be my brownie, baby?

Could you be my brownie
Could you be my brownie
My blockbuster, you make me immersed completely
All night long, I want to share at least a pillow and be deep in conversation with you
I want to see the light escaping between the shut curtains

Could you be my brownie
Could you be my brownie
My blockbuster, you make me immersed completely
Could you be my brownie

Flowing, flowing, your hair is flowing
It keeps flowing like the river between my fingers
Drawing, drawing, endlessly drawing

It's still early
I don't want to go home
Cause I wanna be with you
Tonight, I want to be with you
You're my little angel

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sohocomo said:

Can't embed the big picture 
I'll just post the link
Cr. Hako_魚粥
->Click here<-

I keep wondering about the "Climb the stairs" in the comic. Then I remember might be referring to climbing the ladder to go in the window. The author maybe typo and put stairs instead.

• Like 23

Meng Qi Qi (YM and YQ)'s epilogue Ch. 2: Just one who does half-hearted work has been translated! 

Read it in full here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1098227/38/

Spoiler

“I was fired.” Yang Meng said.

You Qi only gave a simple “em”. He didn’t reveal any surprised expression, as if he had expected that Yang Meng would be fired long ago; he was not even generous enough to show a little bit of sympathy towards Yang Meng.

“How about this……” You Qi finally said out his thoughts, “Come and be my assistant, I guarantee that the salary would be many times higher than your previous salary. Your medical and housing issues would also be taken care of and you’ll be given retirement pension when you’re old. It’s definitely a golden rice bowl (secure job), how about that?”

Yang Meng fell into deep thoughts. He would definitely not take this job if it was before, it’s still alright to serve other celebrities, but he really couldn’t put aside his face to serve an old classmate. However the crux was that it was too hard to bear in the past few days. Yang Meng couldn’t find any suitable job anywhere. He didn’t dare to go home also, for fear that his parents would find anything amiss. Hence he kept hiding the truth and the money he had was about to run out.

You Qi saw that Yang Meng wavered for a bit and added a sentence hurriedly, “If you had really not wanted to be an assistant, how about being a bodyguard cum chauffeur! You know how to drive and were once a Policeman; being a bodyguard won’t be a problem for you right?”

Yang Meng’s eyes shone upon hearing this sentence, “This can certainly be taken into consideration.”

Spoiler

The next day, You Qi pulled Yang Meng in front of manager Mr. Ma.

“This is the new bodyguard that I have recruited.”

Mr. Ma patted You Qi’s shoulders and pulled him to a corner not far away. He asked softly, “Look at that appearance of his, can he be a bodyguard? Are you the one protecting him or him that is protecting you?”

You Qi’s tone was quite firm, “From today onwards, he’s my personal bodyguard cum chauffer cum assistant. If there’s no special case, I won’t bring any other person with me. If you’re really not rest assured, you can hire other people to follow behind me but don’t let me see them.”

After finishing his sentence, You Qi led Yang Meng out and left.

Spoiler

At night, You Qi attended a charity auction event. The venue of the event was at a university’s sports gymnasium. Majority of You Qi’s fans were students, hence his manager added two more bodyguards at You Qi’s side before setting off.

They were surrounded by a group of reporters and students when they got off the car. Yang Meng’s identity as a bodyguard can finally be demonstrated. He stuck closely beside You Qi. Two guys rushed over, stretching their arms to intercept them. Who would have expected this two guys to rush towards You Qi like mad; Yang Meng went forth to push them and the two guys immediately gave a punch towards Yang Meng’s face.

“Are you asking for a beating?” Unexpectedly You Qi got anxious first.

The reporters snapped this moment with their cameras immediately, You Qi did not seemed to be annoyed by it and continued to give harsh verbal warnings to the guys. He directly pulled Yang Meng into his embrace and continued to walk forward while shielding him.

Thus, an astonishing scene appeared at the passageway; four bodyguards protected You Qi’s sides while You Qi protected one bodyguard in his embrace, the six people moved forward in a strange line-up.

Sitting inside the make-up room, Yang Meng kept sighing, he hadn’t done anything after trying out for one whole afternoon and he still received many eye-rolls. This won’t do, if this continues on he won’t have any face to continue staying on. Since his role as a bodyguard wasn’t obvious, then he should fulfil his duty as a chauffeur. Isn’t there a banquet after the charity auction event? I must definitely bring You Qi safely home after the banquet finishes.

• Like 18

3 hours ago, sohocomo said:

I can only tease it right now (work weekend for me).

Reveal hidden contents

JingYu squirmed, the plastic sheet under him sticking to his skin. Skin made tacky by a thin sheen of nervous perspiration that had broken out all over his body. What had he gotten himself into? What had he agreed to exactly? His ears strained to hear...anything. His eyelids fluttered rapidly, but his sight was only darkness, the blindfold WeiZhou had tied around his head blocking out all light. JingYu tried to bend his arms, relieve some of the pressure on his shoulders. The rope around his wrists dug into his skin, though, as it strained against the knot WeiZhou had tied around the leg of the sofa. JingYu knew WeiZhou was nearby. He could feel the presence on his skin, even if there was no physical touch to confirm it. When warm, whisping breath blew on his ear, accompanied by the soft rustle of fingers on his hair, JingYu shivered, his senses concentrated by those denied.

"JingYu, do you trust me?"

<insert evil laughter here> 

Remember about the safe word for them!:sweatingbullets: How about tanghulu (糖葫芦) - candied fruit on a stick? Wasn't it @thoron who memorably compared it to …

Spoiler

…a**l beads ?:w00t:

• Like 9