1 hour ago, Lucy Vaganova said:

Well said, and very convincing too. I hope the information about the ticket to Shanghai was fake.

2 hours before I heard the news that Johnny changed his flight to Shanghai, anyone can confirm that?? if that;s true, that is the good news for us that Johnny can stay in Beijing in 5 June to support Timmy. 

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, jlt4ever said:

Personally I suspect this is the decision of ZZ's company and I still have not recovered from the huge disappointment.

Before the event, the only-fans and the CPFs had conflicts as to how they should support ZZ in the event. Obviously the only-fans do not want CPFs to mention anything about JY and the Addicted Web Series in the event. The CPFs feel that they are disrespected and there had been some fierce quarrels.

Because of the quarrels, I suspect that ZZ's company does not want to risk the two group of fans having physical conflicts on-site and therefore delete the two songs from the list completely.

This morning I tried to figure out the reason why the two songs were deleted in Baidu Tieba and I stated my theory above. Surprisingly, my post caused many attacks from fellow CPFs questioning me why I have to ask so many questions...(fortunately there are some supporters too, but they are quite out-numbered by attacks)... I mean, as a fan and the very least, a consumer of ZZ's concert, don't I deserve to know?!

I 100% support ZZ, but I don't like what ZZ's company has been doing now. They say it's regulation issues, but they have been planing ZZ's concert for a long time. Are they obtaining approval THREE DAYS' before the concert? Were they selling tickets under no approval? And the songs have been available in many platforms in China and they have millions of audience. So suddenly they cannot be performed in a concert with 2,000 audience? I just don't understand.

Again, when I said the above things, I was literally "scolded" by some fellow fans for being inconsiderable. Again, starting from when wanting to know is being inconsiderable?! Finally my post was deleted by the administrator without an explanation...I don't even know how I am supposed to feel now...But the least I know is that what is going on between JY an ZZ is real, so I will support them no matter what.

Again I have to thank you again for holding this platform with free speech and real harmony. Hopefully I can get some good photos of the concert this Sunday to share with you guys here.

Group hug for you dear @jlt4ever. We understand your frustration and we share the same. And questioning the decision is what any logical person would do. Sorry to hear that you got cyber attacked for your questions. Hugs again, you are safe here in our little soompi family and waiting for good photos from the concert but most of all, I hope the concert goes fine without anymore problem and that you will enjoy it nonetheless. You, my dear, will be one of the chosen one to watch ZZ's first concert!!!!

when he is a big star, you will have that memory that you are there for him and JY since the beginning of their stardom!

now excuse me for weeping since I feel like I am writing in my grandma's voice :(

• Like 21

10 hours ago, bearology said:

@gayyoxx@jlt4ever: Yes I think having these 2 songs with JY's voice and name on ZZ's album was one of the last things ZZ (or even JY) could do for our Addicted fans. He/They must have fought for it hard considering all the situations and the risks it may cause (for ZZ's album and both ZZ/JY's for still having connection to Addicted and to each other). Imagine if we are sad and fuming here, how JY and ZZ must have felt the whole time. Helpless because things are out of their control and they could not do anything. I am sad but I couldn't expect much especially in this fandom. With all the little hints they are dropping everyday for us, whether its intentional or not, you can tell its not that they avoid each other but just that they couldn't mention each other (ZZ read out JY name and smile to fans during iFensi live stream for example). They are still our YZ couple, and still support each other. That's all I want to know. For us to repay them, we can only keep supporting all their shows/products/movies/songs/concerts/etc and wait for the day when they are strong enough to point their middle fingers to those who make them go through this. Maybe that's why they're both having their own studios now. Walk Slowly (maybe not that slow, I am surprised every day with their capabilities) towards the bright side :wub: 

I just wonder with that statement, does it mean these 2 songs will be performed in Korea and BK tours? or maybe ZZ will just be performing a short live version of it during the talk? 

Thank you so much for your comfort! I personally think from the language used in the open statement, the two songs should be able to be performed in concerts overseas.

Let's look forward to that!

What they have been experiencing is really unfair. And this tough experience makes things more valuable and us wanting to support them more.

• Like 17

3 hours ago, Scandani said:

Group hug for you dear @jlt4ever. We understand your frustration and we share the same. And questioning the decision is what any logical person would do. Sorry to hear that you got cyber attacked for your questions. Hugs again, you are safe here in our little soompi family and waiting for good photos from the concert but most of all, I hope the concert goes fine without anymore problem and that you will enjoy it nonetheless. You, my dear, will be one of the chosen one to watch ZZ's first concert!!!!

when he is a big star, you will have that memory that you are there for him and JY since the beginning of their stardom!

OMG @Scandaniit's so sweet of you to say these things. They mean a lot to me! I could really use some comfort after experiencing the huge disappointments these days!

"now excuse me for weeping since I feel like I am writing in my grandma's voice :("

I really laughed out when seeing this. Thank you again for grandma-like hug and comfort. Hug back! Have a nice day!

Finally, some JY photos to cheer up!

I believe the man in red shirt is a famous Chinese director Guan Hu (管虎). I hope JY can star in his film soon!

The latest film directed by Guan Hu is "Mr Six" / "老炮儿" - the box office exceeded 800 million RMB.

• Like 21

22 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

I heavily disagree on "age makes it easier to move on." If that is true, I won't be here. The younger me would scoff if he knows what I am doing now :phew: 

How many years do I have on you?? And I totally agree. My 20 year old self, heck, my 30 year old self, would call me crazy right now.

But damn it's fun!!!

Maybe it's because my 'prime fangirl' age was before internet (don't anybody say anything!!) but it is much more fun, much more addictive to be a fan now.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

Hide contents

"Can I accept FM's decision? Yes and no. Yes because I understand how it feels like to live in constant fear of the uncertains. They can not plan, they have to second guess their actions every single time, they have to weight the risk against something unknown. How could you make a sound judgement when one of the factor is intangible? That must be exhausting. Therefore, I understand their decision (on Thai FM, on this)."

It was rather hard to quote exactly what I would like to make my response more certain. But I found you feel like it is ZZ's company (FM) is the one to be blamed for the cancellation of the two songs and for the parting of boys at the Thailand Fan meeting? 
I don't think so. The organizer of the Thai fanmeeting explaned it differently, saying it was a directive from the side of Jing Yu's agents for their actor not to attend press conference and other interviews, but only fanmeeting. As for the sudden cancellation of two songs: according my working experience in similar area I can tell you: the directives to cancel some songs from the concert programme can come rather suddenly. I wouldn't blame FM company for the late excuses and explanations. And your conclusion that this company has a certain fear and, thus, this company is the one who insists on keeping boys separated, looks like having no factual evidence. Maybe I do not understand something, then correct me, please.

• Like 3

With so many negativity here the past day, i would like to share something positive.

Spoiler

I read somewhere that JY has yet again cancelled his flight to shanghai. Hopefully this would mean he can be there, give ZZ support for his first concert.

This concert is very important to ZZ as it is his very first concert, and i hope JY (even as a friend) will be there to support him. Lets face it, expecting JY to be on the same stage with ZZ is a bit too much at this stage. But I hope JY can give ZZ support (backstage -- in private) or just attend his concert. It's the least a "friend" can do.

I mean, as a friend, you would attend your good friend's very first concert to give him/her support would you? You don't need to be a couple or whatever relationship to give support to a friend in something as important as this. 

All these aside, in my parralel universe, i can picture JY and ZZ up on stage singing 海应有因 together as the finale and then give each other a kiss :w00t: 

• Like 21

2 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

@jlt4ever I feel you. Please feel free to post your thoughts, feelings and anything in between to us here. Hopefully, you will feel better as time goes by.

The following is my take on the pulling of two songs, which might be too long to read thus in spoiler. Overly lengthy post ahead!

Reveal hidden contents

Actually, something like this had happened before. The arrangement of Thailand FM was changed three days prior to the event.

Using logic, there was no way sparft could pull official regulation banning Thailand FM. It was in Thailand, a free country ourside of sparft's legal jurisdiction. What the boys would do on the FM would not be something illegal, they would not making out on the stage or anything. Yet, Thailand FM happened.

That teaches me that sparft does not rule by regulations only but mostly by fear. Fear of unknowing what is permissible by laws and what is not. Fear by uncertainty on whether an action would cause repercussion or not. Fear by rumours, by hearsay, never knowing which one is true and which one is not. If the boys did Thailand FM in the original plan, what would sparft do? What could sparft do? Maybe nothing. But, the fear held on, thus controlling the boys (or their managements) and limiting their actions. They did not dare to take the risk and instead taking the safe way to mitigate the possibilities of something bad would happen.

It's the same with this one.

There is nothing official banning the songs yet everyone knows the songs are linked to Addicted and, more importantly, the CP image of YuZhou. I think, the fear of repercussion now is not only directed toward Addicted but more toward YuZhou. Again, there is nothing official from sparft; heck, how could sparft bans two people from showing together on an event or on a show when they do nothing wrong? Yet again, there is the fear that sparft would, that sparft could do something bad if YuZhou shows up. There is nothing official, only hearsay, rumours, unfounded fears. So, we have HC, we have RFT2. Now we have the songs pulled from the concert. All of them (the producers of HC, the producers of RFT2, FengMang) acted not based on explicit rules and regulations, but on their fears.

And that is exactly what sparft wants. When people starts self-censoring themself because of fear of the unknown, sparft does not have to make so many regulations. They just drop a rumour here, agitate there and the mass will follow because of the fear.

Can I accept FM's decision? Yes and no. Yes because I understand how it feels like to live in constant fear of the uncertains. They can not plan, they have to second guess their actions every single time, they have to weight the risk against something unknown. How could you make a sound judgement when one of the factor is intangible? That must be exhausting. Therefore, I understand their decision (on Thai FM, on this).

However, at the same time, I do not agree with their decision to comply with the fear. If they do it now, that will only increase the fear's hold over them. Last time the disaster in Thailand FM. Then total decoupling of YuZhou to the point of being censored out from RFT2 in the most inhumane way. Now pulling out songs. What's next? JY and ZZ can not go to the same city? The more they comply, the more ridiculous this would be.

Look at the fans. I absolutely have no problem with only-fans. But why do only-fans have to feel threatened by CP-fans and CP-image of YuZhou? It's not like when JY is with ZZ, he will be uglier or act badly? It's not like if ZZ sings with JY, his song will sound nasty. (I'll leave the delulu fans who hate one of the boys because they are jealous and want to marry their idol out; this is only for the genuine fans who are truly care for their idol). It is not that JY and ZZ competing on something. Yet, why do we have this only vs CP dichotomy? Because the only-fans feel that the CP image is detrimental to JY or ZZ's personal growth. Why do they feel like that? Because of rumours, hearsay, unfounded fears.

"Look, if JY/ZZ is with ZZ/JY, he will be banned."

"How do you know?"

"I just know!"

That was what had happened after Thai FM. With RFT2 and HC, that "I just know" changed into "Look at RFT2 and HC!". 

Of course, it is essy for me to write all this. After all, I live somewhere far and do not face immediate consequence if anything happen. Thus, I am free from the fear. I have nothing to lose, only minutes to spend while writing this. So, despite my disapproval, I can understand what they are facing and why they choose certain actions. All I can is supporting the boys, both in material sense (buying their products) and in immaterial one (keeping their memories alive).

I'd have to say that the presence of CP-fans who are still in this fandom and their efforts to maintain CP image is one form of resistances against the fear spread by sparft. Maybe, that is why JY and ZZ keep on dropping hints to us. They want to fight too. They want to be remember as who they are, not in images distorted by fear. When someone wants you to be afraid of remembering something, all you can do is to be brave and cherising their memories. So, way to go, CP-fans! More fanarts, more fanfics, more stars named after YuZhou!

For you all who have read up to this point, I salute your perseverance, LOL. You are stars! (And have greater patience than some of my professors XD)

Wow, what an interesting article! Not really of that age and the gender is wrong but some points do resonate well with me. BUT, I heavily disagree on "age makes it easier to move on." If that is true, I won't be here. The younger me would scoff if he knows what I am doing now :phew: 

Ah, maybe I have to wait a couple more years. Hoping the 30-years old me can deal with this Addiction better...

It depends how one sees things. This fear is only relevant as long as there is a YuZhou.
But it is (for me) no longer there.
They both have ambitions. They both know that as long as they keep this 
YuZhou-Image these ambitions are at risk. 
The ban on Addicted made this very clear to them. They had to change their images.

JY got many offers from important figures in the industry and started to pull away and to do his own thing.
It began right before the awards when 
ZZ was offline for days and JY suddenly would also show up and receive an extra award.
We all know what happened. I am convinced that 
ZZ had strong feelings for JY though they never crossed that line IMO.
He was deeply hurt by 
JY and distanced himself. JY never understood this, he made more contacts and started to promote only himself.
Watch the last part of the 
ThaiFM. Things were absolutely clear by then.
I don't blame them. They were honest and didn't know better.
dont blame all those fangroups either. They are mostly young girls. It's normal behavior when coming of age.
But all this makes me sad. A friendship that touched a lot of people was sacrificed for success.
Now these are the idols 
SARFT got. Strong and straight.
Well I am angry. I blame all those who still make money out of them. I blame those BL fans, who think let's play gay it is fun, we can drop it anytime.

Gay is not something you should play with and you can't drop it, even if you want.
Now somehow I am also glad that 
ZZ is not going to sing those songs. It is a strong statement, things are clear now, it was about time.

39 minutes ago, liesl said:

Oh, me? Well well... Servus, @Franz Grant!

What a shame that you decided to join the thread just to say goodbye(?). Being in this rocky fandom, I've developed quite a steel heart. Johnny going to Shanghai doesn't bother me at all. May it be for work or for alibi, he has his own reasons for going to Shanghai. You may feel sad and disappointed by this but there are still lots of ways to support ZZ, you know? Like he could send ZZ a flower wreath under a different name that only they both can understand. Heheh. dancing-yahoo-emoticon.gif

Johnny has been staying in Beijing for a long time and they both have been dropping lots of "coincidences" right and left. It seems to me that they both still have a good relationship to each other. But I guess it all comes down to a matter of trust. I, for myself, still trust the bond that I've seen between them. I still have faith that it's not a bond that can be severed easily.

Also I don't know why people keep thinking that it must be Johnny who "ends" it. Going to tag @shanegere here. ZZ is in no way submissive and can also "end" it as well. Whatever end means. He's the "boss" and the leader among his friends. Kitten image is just something that he build up for public but I believe that he's in no way harmless or submissive in real life.

Just my two cents.

@jlt4ever Ugh. I don't get why they attack you for it. Your theory sounds really plausible. I hope you'll feel better and I hope even without these two songs, you can still enjoy yourself in ZZ's concert. Enjoy seeing him dancing latin on the stage. Heheh.dancing-yahoo-emoticon.gif

Speaking of dancing, I really want to see ZZ dancing on stage!! Him dancing normally not latin is so agufgdfxuzewrhdsfbxua. silly-yahoo-emoticon.gif

Last word: anti-sadness-smiley.gif

Servus !

It depends how one sees things.

If JY flies back home today, then this is a clear statement as well. Stay true to yourself!

(Sorry in a hurry - editing is a mess.)

Edited by Franz Grant
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

@jlt4ever I feel you. Please feel free to post your thoughts, feelings and anything in between to us here. Hopefully, you will feel better as time goes by.

The following is my take on the pulling of two songs, which might be too long to read thus in spoiler. Overly lengthy post ahead!

Reveal hidden contents

Actually, something like this had happened before. The arrangement of Thailand FM was changed three days prior to the event.

Using logic, there was no way sparft could pull official regulation banning Thailand FM. It was in Thailand, a free country ourside of sparft's legal jurisdiction. What the boys would do on the FM would not be something illegal, they would not making out on the stage or anything. Yet, Thailand FM happened.

That teaches me that sparft does not rule by regulations only but mostly by fear. Fear of unknowing what is permissible by laws and what is not. Fear by uncertainty on whether an action would cause repercussion or not. Fear by rumours, by hearsay, never knowing which one is true and which one is not. If the boys did Thailand FM in the original plan, what would sparft do? What could sparft do? Maybe nothing. But, the fear held on, thus controlling the boys (or their managements) and limiting their actions. They did not dare to take the risk and instead taking the safe way to mitigate the possibilities of something bad would happen.

It's the same with this one.

There is nothing official banning the songs yet everyone knows the songs are linked to Addicted and, more importantly, the CP image of YuZhou. I think, the fear of repercussion now is not only directed toward Addicted but more toward YuZhou. Again, there is nothing official from sparft; heck, how could sparft bans two people from showing together on an event or on a show when they do nothing wrong? Yet again, there is the fear that sparft would, that sparft could do something bad if YuZhou shows up. There is nothing official, only hearsay, rumours, unfounded fears. So, we have HC, we have RFT2. Now we have the songs pulled from the concert. All of them (the producers of HC, the producers of RFT2, FengMang) acted not based on explicit rules and regulations, but on their fears.

And that is exactly what sparft wants. When people starts self-censoring themself because of fear of the unknown, sparft does not have to make so many regulations. They just drop a rumour here, agitate there and the mass will follow because of the fear.

Can I accept FM's decision? Yes and no. Yes because I understand how it feels like to live in constant fear of the uncertains. They can not plan, they have to second guess their actions every single time, they have to weight the risk against something unknown. How could you make a sound judgement when one of the factor is intangible? That must be exhausting. Therefore, I understand their decision (on Thai FM, on this).

However, at the same time, I do not agree with their decision to comply with the fear. If they do it now, that will only increase the fear's hold over them. Last time the disaster in Thailand FM. Then total decoupling of YuZhou to the point of being censored out from RFT2 in the most inhumane way. Now pulling out songs. What's next? JY and ZZ can not go to the same city? The more they comply, the more ridiculous this would be.

Look at the fans. I absolutely have no problem with only-fans. But why do only-fans have to feel threatened by CP-fans and CP-image of YuZhou? It's not like when JY is with ZZ, he will be uglier or act badly? It's not like if ZZ sings with JY, his song will sound nasty. (I'll leave the delulu fans who hate one of the boys because they are jealous and want to marry their idol out; this is only for the genuine fans who are truly care for their idol). It is not that JY and ZZ competing on something. Yet, why do we have this only vs CP dichotomy? Because the only-fans feel that the CP image is detrimental to JY or ZZ's personal growth. Why do they feel like that? Because of rumours, hearsay, unfounded fears.

"Look, if JY/ZZ is with ZZ/JY, he will be banned."

"How do you know?"

"I just know!"

That was what had happened after Thai FM. With RFT2 and HC, that "I just know" changed into "Look at RFT2 and HC!". 

Of course, it is essy for me to write all this. After all, I live somewhere far and do not face immediate consequence if anything happen. Thus, I am free from the fear. I have nothing to lose, only minutes to spend while writing this. So, despite my disapproval, I can understand what they are facing and why they choose certain actions. All I can is supporting the boys, both in material sense (buying their products) and in immaterial one (keeping their memories alive).

I'd have to say that the presence of CP-fans who are still in this fandom and their efforts to maintain CP image is one form of resistances against the fear spread by sparft. Maybe, that is why JY and ZZ keep on dropping hints to us. They want to fight too. They want to be remember as who they are, not in images distorted by fear. When someone wants you to be afraid of remembering something, all you can do is to be brave and cherising their memories. So, way to go, CP-fans! More fanarts, more fanfics, more stars named after YuZhou!

For you all who have read up to this point, I salute your perseverance, LOL. You are stars! (And have greater patience than some of my professors XD)

OMG @gayyoxx this is so well written! I totally agree with your analysis and conclusions, in particular the part that we should not be torn down by the fear!

What I do not like about ZZ's company is that if they were worried that singing the songs will cause negative consequences, they shouldn't have included them in the list in the first place. Keeping our hope up and then bringing this huge disappointment is just too much for us to take...I understand that there may be change of circumstances and that things may have gotten out of their control. I just hope voicing it out will make them understand the CPFs more and make them act with more caution in the future.

Shipping YuZhou is supposed to be a lot of excitement and fun. Now they (honestly I don't know who to blame now...) just make things so complicated. It's like we are playing a game but nobody tells us what are the rules. Each time we try to have some fun out of this, they just come here and tell us: no, you are not supposed to do this because this is not allowed - this feeling really s*cks.

Guess eventually I will grow a strong heart after going through all these. But when possible, I would still want to speak out my feelings as a CPF because if we all keep silent, things may stay unchanged forever.

Again, I am forwarding some handsome JY to cheer up!

Spoiler

ed487456jw1f4i05icmwhj20hs0notc0.jpg

Spoiler

e7a70af2gw1f4i0f64p1cj217p0t3guq.jpg

• Like 24

38 minutes ago, Franz Grant said:

It depends how one sees things. This fear is only relevant as long as there is a YuZhou.
But it is (for me) no longer there.
They both have ambitions. They both know that as long as they keep this 
YuZhou-Image these ambitions are at risk. 
The ban on Addicted made this very clear to them. They had to change their images.

JY got many offers from important figures in the industry and started to pull away and to do his own thing.
It began right before the awards when 
ZZ was offline for days and JY suddenly would also show up and receive an extra award.
We all know what happened. I am convinced that 
ZZ had strong feelings for JY though they never crossed that line IMO.
He was deeply hurt by 
JY and distanced himself. JY never understood this, he made more contacts and started to promote only himself.
Watch the last part of the 
ThaiFM. Things were absolutely clear by then.
I don't blame them. They were honest and didn't know better.
dont blame all those fangroups either. They are mostly young girls. It's normal behavior when coming of age.
But all this makes me sad. A friendship that touched a lot of people was sacrificed for success.
Now these are the idols 
SARFT got. Strong and straight.
Well I am angry. I blame all those who still make money out of them. I blame those BL fans, who think let's play gay it is fun, we can drop it anytime.

Gay is not something you should play with and you can't drop it, even if you want.
Now somehow I am also glad that 
ZZ is not going to sing those songs. It is a strong statement, things are clear now, it was about time.

Servus !

It depends how one sees things.

If JY flies back home today, then this is a clear statement as well. Stay true to yourself!

(Sorry in a hurry - editing is a mess.)

I don't to bring this up because of bad memories, but i want/have to refute your claim that JY is pulling away from ZZ. 

Spoiler

At the end of the thai fm, at the beginning of 海应有因, JY looked over at ZZ and said "your smile". Also, JY sang a line of the song, then looked at ZZ. If JY is trying to pull away from ZZ, he wouldn't have done that. If it was anything, i would say ZZ is trying to pull away from JY.  But i doubt so.

To refresh your memory:

1:46:20 JY said "Your smile" and looked at ZZ

1:46:40 JY sang his line and looked at ZZ

• Like 15

To brighten the mood, a new chapter of Our Road to Home is up! Find out what JY and ZZ did after their breakfast with Mother Xu! 

Paradise in Shanghai 3

https://www.wattpad.com/261302665-our-road-to-home-08-paradise-in-shanghai-3

"Are we going to the studio?" Jingyu's voice penetrated whatever spell had bound us.

I just hummed my answer and closed my eyes. After several days in emotional turmoil, having him here in my arms, in peaceful condition like this was heaven. I closed my eyes and laid my head on his shoulder comfortably. I wanted to savour every second of our time together to make up for the loss time.

He nudged my stomach with his elbow. When I opened my eyes to look at him, I saw him looking at me with a smile on his lips. "Getting comfortable?"

I hummed again and closed my eyes. "Sleepy."

• Like 19

Looks like JY won't be going back to SH today.

Spoiler

Cr: On instagram

Looks like JY is filining for youku all-star today. He looks much better (healthier) than yesterday. Hope he had a good rest! Or maybe ZZ nursed him back to good health yesterday :phew:

• Like 16

Maybe i'll die if ever Johnny will post something indirectly about ZZ or the concert. Hahaha.

and can someone tell me what really happened in Thailand Fanmeeting? I dont get why most of you considered it a bad memory, you know im new to this. No idea. Thanks in advance

Edit: okay, already watched the video where the MC of that fanmeeting was interviewd. Now, im even more sadder. Huhuhu. Life.

• Like 2